First Page 2 3 ... 12 13
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

veb2277 said: »
this can throw you statistics off especially if you wait a bit and then try for two again, it's like defending rings i farmed 16 in a span of 3-4 days in 600 HQ kills. statistics aren't set in stone
Yeah I still want to know how I got d ring 1/1 while the rest of the linkshell was ridiculous
By veb2277 2017-01-20 13:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It was actually closer to 450 kills, I had 600 but sold the rest when I maxed out my mules lol
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It was actually closer to 450 kills, I had 600 but sold the rest when I maxed out my mules lol
:(. For my mules I tried this method it seemed ok. 1 mule:1/33 2nd mule:1/25 third mule:1/66
By veb2277 2017-01-20 13:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here, around 2008 we got a ring off first couple kills and then few later got another one back when it actually meant something. mostly miss flailing the aery though lol
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here, around 2008 we got a ring off first couple kills and then few later got another one back when it actually meant something. mostly miss flailing the aery though lol
I miss the HNMLS days.. so much trolling and lol drama.
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2017-01-20 13:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

guy logged in right now on Asura with hands on feet! hanging out
By veb2277 2017-01-20 13:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe it's just stuck and he can't get it off?
By veb2277 2017-01-20 13:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

could be just one person had a bug, why the GM said that and it got pushed into something way more though. anyone actually confirm that there isn't a hard cap to synthesis skill right now? although you would have to do the exploit and maybe loose your character, all in the name of science
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

could be just one person had a bug, why the GM said that and it got pushed into something way more though. anyone actually confirm that there isn't a hard cap to synthesis skill right now? although you would have to do the exploit and maybe loose your character, all in the name of science
For science!!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
Call the GM see if they care or whatever.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Facts.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
Also screenshots or it didn't happen!
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2017-01-20 13:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

not posting screenshots, this witchhunt, people will probably submit my characters name. Make a mule on Asura, port sandy auction house, he is standing there. You post the screenshot
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I see. I'm not asura boo. Hmm has no one pondered the possibility it could be Gil sellers doing this?
By clearlyamule 2017-01-20 13:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
clearlyamule said: »
Yeah you're averages are waaaay above the average. You can't tell someone they are wrong for stating long standing statistical average because you've had streaks of ridiculously good luck. Seriously 2/12 on a T0? That's decently better than T1 rates

I know a guy went 2/2 on Kclub. 100% droprate amirite?
i already stated my luck is ridiculous. My alchemy mule doesn't have the same luck but still more HQs on the 115 synths then the -1s
Yeah you did... you also said it responding to this same quote <.<.

But hold up you are saying you getting a higher hq rate on the same character using a synth with a much lower hq rate on it? Yeah I'm gunna go with either A) B.S. B) extremely limited sample sizes
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 13:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get so jelly nancy. After I did 22 plus one day I stick to 6 and 12. Nothing higher. So yes smaller sample size. But my gear and afterglows speak for themselves. Obviously I'm doing something right since I bought all of that with Gil. (The afterglows that is) and HQ gear.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-20 14:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The BS-o-meter is off the charts!
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 14:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
The BS-o-meter is off the charts!
Sorry nancy that can't spell but it's the truth. Looks like nancy needs to watch the video again!
 Fenrir.Sathicus
Server: Fenrir
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-01-20 14:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get so jelly nancy. After I did 22 plus one day I stick to 6 and 12. Nothing higher. So yes smaller sample size. But my gear and afterglows speak for themselves. Obviously I'm doing something right since I bought all of that with Gil. (The afterglows that is) and HQ gear.

Edit: Video isn't showing up for me so link https://youtu.be/v9XW6P0tiVc?t=2m13s
[+]
By veb2277 2017-01-20 14:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what happens when you don't turn Blockaid on and everyone hates your LS.

MMMMMMMMMMMMONSTER KILL!
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 14:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sathicus said: »

Edit: Video isn't showing up for me so link https://youtu.be/v9XW6P0tiVc?t=2m13s
Thank you this actually supports me then against since well ***afterglow central :). If you don't know how to make enough Gil then you don't know how to play the game. Thanks!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 14:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what happens when you don't turn Blockaid on and everyone hates your LS.

MMMMMMMMMMMMONSTER KILL!
Lol
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2017-01-20 14:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/56059-The-Legend-of-Luciola-moved-for-justice-(or-lulz-))

confirmed, Luciola reborn as Drakenv
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-01-20 14:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This is tough because on one hand while somewhere like Cerberus .. we have very little crafters and it's hard to find anyone making HQs, I see some yelling to sell them on a regular basis and wonder whether it was done via exploit. In fact, I see more yells for people selling HQs than for anything else. It makes me wonder whether some are jumping to quieter servers as they know there's very little supply and some will pay the steep prices.

It's worrying that this is happening and SE will not make a statement about it. This is effecting the economy, which on a server like Cerberus .. it's already pretty bad. What's even more disappointing is some simply don't care and joke about this .. which shows that people couldn't give a toss even if it indirectly effects them or people they know. The OP did the right thing of making this public so it can't get out of hand .. or even more so.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 14:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/56059-The-Legend-of-Luciola-moved-for-justice-(or-lulz-))

Thank you for the honor ; ; thank you nancy that can't spell. I accept this honor! Oh there's a jelly post now. :)
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 14:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
This is tough because on one hand while somewhere like Cerberus .. we have very little crafters and it's hard to find anyone making HQs, I see some yelling to sell them on a regular basis and wonder whether it was done via exploit. In fact, I see more yells for people selling HQs than for anything else. It makes me wonder whether some are jumping to quieter servers as they know there's very little supply and some will pay the steep prices.

It's worrying that this is happening and SE will not make a statement about it. This is effecting the economy, which on a server like Cerberus .. it's already pretty bad. What's even more disappointing is some simply don't care and joke about this .. which shows that people couldn't give a toss even if it indirectly effects them or people they know. The OP did the right thing of making this public so it can't get out of hand .. or even more so.
I agree but to assume all or most crafters are doing this is beyond moronic and assumption based.
 Asura.Hopefulki
user: hopefulki
By Asura.Hopefulki 2017-01-20 14:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I love you for posting this, I had forgotten that.
By veb2277 2017-01-20 14:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

The intention of this thread was to make it harder to sell HQs, not to get an exploit fixed, if it even exists in the crafting sense. Nowhere have you posted proof that this jumps you up tiers and there isn't a hard cap to synthesis. Also, as you can see as stated some people dump a large chunk of gil into synths to make a small or medium profit.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-20 14:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hopefulki said: »

I love you for posting this, I had forgotten that.
To match this I need to start posting fake HQ photoshop pics too. Damn that's a hard quest
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2017-01-20 14:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems this thread has lived its life and has now just become full of hearsay and nonsense. It shall now be locked.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13