First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-01-07 00:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I was misunderstood I was totally agreeing with Floppy. Its a very dark path to go down. And that is what I see coming up next out of Trump.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-07 00:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The dark path of deporting illegals and holding off bringing over refugees from a country we are bombing right now?

Are you serious right now?
[+]
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-01-07 01:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
The dark path of deporting illegals and holding off bringing over refugees from a country we are bombing right now?

I have no problem with deporting illegals. I have a problem with the way Trump wants to go about it. As for stopping refugees there is a reason they're refugees most of them aren't part of the nut jobs and shouldn't be grouped as such.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-07 01:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darvamos said: »
most of them aren't part of the nut jobs and shouldn't be grouped as such.

I agree with every except this. Why not keep them over there in a safe zone until the conflict is over. I'd rather pay for that then have them here. I also have no problem with women and children coming here. A safe zone would be an option everyone can get behind though.
[+]
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-01-07 01:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

most of them aren't part of the nut jobs and shouldn't be grouped as such.

I agree with every except this. Why not keep them over there in a safe zone until the conflict is over. I'd rather pay for that then have them here. I also have no problem with women and children coming here. A safe zone would be an option everyone can get behind though.
While that could be a solution where do you setup this safe zone cause it sure as hell isn't any wheres in the middle east. Also lets say you pick a safe zone it obviously can't be in Syria period so why should one Nation have to house them in a safe zone rather then most of the world splitting them up as we have been doing.

I'm not disagreeing with your solution I just see flaws in it. That is all before my next part.

Also "Safe Zones" might as well be internment camps not the one I meant in American with my last post but its going to work out to be the same stuff we did in WWII just in another country because America drops the ball on that kind of ***. Look at how our Fema camps did AND THAT WAS FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS!
By Altimaomega 2016-01-07 01:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

why should one Nation have to house them in a safe zone rather then most of the world splitting them up as we have been doing.

Why should any nation have to house them? And if the entire country isn't considered safe how are any refugees considered safe enough to import to any country. Major flaws exists no matter what is done, the safety of our own country should be the top priority.

Also "Safe Zones" might as well be internment camps not the one I meant in American with my last post but its going to work out to be the same ***we did in WWII just in another country because America drops the ball on that kind of ***. Look at how our Fema camps did AND THAT WAS FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS!

War is never a pretty thing. Trying to make it look otherwise is dishonest.
[+]
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-01-07 01:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should any nation have to house them? And if the entire country isn't considered safe how are any refugees considered safe enough to import to any country. Major flaws exists no matter what is done, the safety of our own country should be the top priority.
I guess it because I feel we as humans should help other humans. The USA wants the world to be one way then we should understand not everyone sees it that way and were going to have to help out if we want them to understand our ways.

Ninja edit: You can't just bomb the world into the way we want to shape it then were no better then them. While I think we need to take action over there we also need to be willing to help the innocents there also.

You or I could of been born over in a crappy country we lucked out we weren't.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-07 01:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess it because I feel we as humans should help other humans.
A noble goal, until the human you are trying to help literally blows you up.

You or I could of been born over in a crappy country we lucked out we weren't.
But we wasn't and we have our own problems in our own country.

Ninja edit: You can't just bomb the world into the way we want to shape it then were no better then them. While I think we need to take action over there we also need to be willing to help the innocents there also.
Never said we shouldn't help innocents but not at the cost of American lives.

More ways should exists than just shipping them to another country, why does everyone only talk about the one and worst option?
[+]
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-01-07 01:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Yup and my neighbor could go on a murder rampage tomorrow odds are they are not going to.

Quote:
But we wasn't and we have our own problems in our own country.
I totally agree and their is a ton of stuff we could be changing at home that we are not. But I don't want to get into all of that because it will just open up a whole other discussion that is off topic.

Quote:
More ways should exists than just shipping them to another country, why does everyone only talk about the one and worst option?
Ok, you said about setting up a safe zone if you don't what to relocate them to another country then how are we doing this? If we do it in country that pretty much says we have put our people on their soil to make it safe and try to get other country's to do the same. Which I see as giving the enemy a big local red target to go for. Even if our sole purpose on the ground is for this safe zone.
Oh and don't give me we arm their citizens cause we've all seen how that works out for us in the end.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-01-07 02:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Realistically what good is voting going to do anybody this coming election? We are either getting Trump or some other equally unfit person who will make no difference whatsoever as the people in charge of the president will still disallow anything good for the people
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-01-07 02:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

we get the same candidates every *** year

1. super religous *** nutjob

2. i'm different guys

3. i could probably run this country but *** it i won't get any votes
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-07 12:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

.... I want the option not to vote for any of the choices given. Nevada list it as "None of These Candidates" on their ballots....
But it is just the same as turning in a blank ballot. They don't tally the none of votes.

I want a none of vote that counts. As in if none of has a plurality of votes they have to start over and the candidates that were on the ballot are prohibited from running in the make up election.

When has a Democrat did anything good for this country?
I live quite close to the Grand Coulee Dam. Started by F. D. R., a democrat.

Then there is the civil rights legislation ramrodded through congress by L. B. J., another democrat.

And please remember the last president who payed anything toward the national debt, Clinton.

I could go on.

Now you tell me when a Republican did anything good for the country.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-01-07 13:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Yup and my neighbor could go on a murder rampage tomorrow odds are they are not going to.

How'd that work out for Soldiers at the recruiting station? San Bernadino? WTC? Pentagon? Pennsylvania? Fort Hood?

quotes all messed up by you get the point
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-01-07 15:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
.... I want the option not to vote for any of the choices given. Nevada list it as "None of These Candidates" on their ballots....
But it is just the same as turning in a blank ballot. They don't tally the none of votes.

I want a none of vote that counts. As in if none of has a plurality of votes they have to start over and the candidates that were on the ballot are prohibited from running in the make up election.

Then there is the civil rights legislation ramrodded through congress by L. B. J., another democrat.

And please remember the last president who payed anything toward the national debt, Clinton.

I could go on.

Just to add, FDR administration passed through the GI Bill and the New Deal, which Eisenhower built upon after his election.

Kennedy's ambitious expansion of NASA on the heels of Eisenhower is an undeniable contribution, no matter what you think of his private life or politics. As well as his volleying (posthumously) of the Civil Rights Act (which was his proposal) to Johnson.

Stating that Democrats have never been beneficial to this country is as ridiculous as stating that the Republicans haven't contributed. Granted, there was more cross-table compromise in the 20th century than there is now.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-08 00:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-08 00:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe no Democrats, but two of those guys are hardcore liberals. But don't expect altima to know that.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-08 01:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Maybe no Democrats, but two of those guys are hardcore liberals. But don't expect altima to know that.

Not the same. Nothing is the same anymore tbh it's changed a few times.

Washington would be consider a Conservative Libertarian Republican nowadays

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-08 02:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »

If nothing is the same anymore then what does that make the amendments? ;p

This post breaks the rules. A ";p" can only be used when the point you're trying to make is actually clever and actually makes sense.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-08 02:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

If nothing is the same anymore then what does that make the amendments? ;p

This post breaks the rules. A ";p" can only be used when the point you're trying to make is actually clever and actually makes sense.

If nothing is the same anymore. Then what sites that make the amendments?

Neither of those sentences are grammatically correct and I still have no clue what you're trying to say.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2016-01-08 07:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

I could go on.

The dems fought against the civil rights bill, the dems were against voting rights for all people. It was the republicans that fought for the rights for all people.
Oh I also forgot to mention LBJ was a racist bigoted pos who wanted the colored people to destroy themselves.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-01-08 07:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-01-08 09:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no problem with deporting illegals. I have a problem with the way Trump wants to go about it. As for stopping refugees there is a reason they're refugees most of them aren't part of the nut jobs and shouldn't be grouped as such.
How is it you think trump wants to go about it?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9