Idea Last Update In November!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Idea last update in November!
Idea last update in November!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-08-24 06:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Mighty Guard for BLU.
 Asura.Azriel
Server: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-08-24 06:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Mighty Guard for BLU.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-08-24 06:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sandraa said: »
Of course if i ask SE do this, they will say ITS IMPOSIBLE YOU LOST YOUR *** MIND OR WHAT?

Developing for a private server with PC only clients and a current codebase isn't remotely the same as decade-old legacy code that has to be able to talk to PS2 and Xbox clients, and potentially thousands of them.

I'm not absolving SE here, but those aren't even remotely comparable.
[+]
By Sandmaster 2015-08-24 07:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I know the term 'game-breaking' has been used over the years, but raising levels now is pointless. SE are leveling us up, or giving us choices to really level the aspects of the jos we like the most with the armor they are contiously releasing. Also you cannot just raise level's of specific weapon's - it just doesn't work. If anything, some sort of 'combining' Idea is better to show some repect out there to people who have really put effort in getting over the years the ultimate weapon's for their job.

Who really cares now if 'a' relic is poop or 'b' mythic is not as good as it was when 119 came out, or a Skirmish weapon or Escha Augmentables or whatever can keep up or surpass these weapons - the point is they have piled us full of content in the last year, tonnes of solo content and tonnes of small group to large group content. Plenty of things to do that could of really been dragged on a bit longer, the it seems the lower the playerbase gets, the more rapidly they are changing things up, releasing stronger and stronger weapons/equipment, and a platitude of event's to suit all needs. Along with that, unless you are a Blu or a Bst getting all these Job Points is not an easy feat, and something to keep the playerbase going.

If you Take a 119 player in full AF/Relic & Delve weapons, then take a 119 player with max skirmish gear and 550+ JP's to then now a player with max JP's and Escha gear/weapons - the level cap is still being raised through other means then a logo on your gear/weapon.
By Sandmaster 2015-08-24 07:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sandraa said: »
well if he wish SE close the servers in november is his problem, a lot of people here love the game and we wish this wonderfull game continue, no matter if in the future they run that in 1 - 3 servers.

Returning to the topic.

I agree with the people said the game do not have enough people to fight heavy end game content anymore, or in the actual stake of the game SE did a good thing, make everything super casual. Yes you guys are right here

This is the reason for i want auto party finder. Lets said in your linkshell you have 4 people on, you guys want kill Kirin example the 4 people here can use this tool to a computer find for them the other 14 people crossing servers in a instanced area.

Revamp all battles could take lots of work and time, other poster said this at the start. But honestly cuz i work as programer. How bad can be take an.

Enemy editor. Edit The stats of the important battles adjust them to ILV119 - ILV150. I worked with enemy stats editor in FFX, FFVIII, FVII, FFIX. In less one week i edited nearly 75% of the more important battles, just adjusting,def, evasion, hp, str, even adding some new abilities to the mobs, if a single person in one week can do that, a profesional group of workers can do this without lots of wasted resources. I have a full time work 48 hours per week, so i was doing this in my free time.

No offense but Nasomi its a private server, the dude alone in 2.5 years made the game playeable with Cop, RZ, TaoU expansions.

Era private server a small group of 5 dudes added a brutal amount of custom code. So this guys are better than the profesional SE dev team? lolz

This was one of the battles i had in mind, but knowing Square enix this battle could be only added to Kirin, King behemoth, Aspi, omega, ultima, odin or some enemy with a really High rank.

Neo Genbu Level 175.

Drops. x5 Pouchs Dynamis Currency, x5 Pouchs Heay metal plate, x5 Pouchs Alexandrite. Adbjuration, kabuto, shield adbjurations stats to ILV140.

Hp 540 000
Def/Magic Def 0
Evasion 50% Hit Rate ILV119 gear + accu food, 60% Ilv130, 65% Ilv135,70% Ilv140,75% ilv145, 80%Ilv150.Ilv150 R/M/E 95%, giving the oportunity Eat Attack food.
Skill chain damage reduction 85%
Magic damage Taken - 25%
Physical Damage taken -50%
Auto Regen 1000 Hp Tick
Soft Enrage during the Fight. Increase Critical hit Rate, Increase Attack Power, Increase Regen Potency, Will Use Mighty guard more often, Increase Critical Hit Damage. Increase Magic attack power, adds critical magic hit rate.

Abilities.
Physical attack +75%. On his Tp moves 175%
Magic Attack +75%. Will use Flood3 MAB+175%, Aoe Pain = Poisonga IV, Bio IV, Blind IV, Silence IV. 175% MAB Water VI,95% MAB Waterga VI.
80%/60%/40%/20%/ Mighty Guard duration 90 seconds. Undispeable
5% Might Guard permanently until it Die.
95/75%/55%/35%/15%. Will summon 1Crab, 1 pugil, 1 sea monk, 1 Uragnite,1 Craklaws, 1 orobon. All same time, they can be sleeped but build resistance quickly.
90%/60%/30%. Will Summon Chukwa/Lacovie.
If Chukwa/lacovie/Daku/Bismark are Up, Genbu will gain Mighty guard effect perma, until they are dead.
Almost forgot. Will use invencible, 96%/66%/36%/6%. in case Ragnarok player Eijin this dude http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Ragnarok/Ejiin or Draylo, try zerg him.

Chukwa Hp 60 000 Lv165. Drops x1 Pouchs alexandrite, Dynamis AC, Heavy metal plate.
Physical damage reduction 100%
Magic damage taken +40%

Lacovie Hp 60 000 Lv165. Drops x1 Pouchs alexandrite, Dynamis AC, Heavy metal plate.
Physical damage taken +40%
Magic damage reduction 100%

Genboob Will use tsunami 60 seconds after Summon Chuwka/lacovie. If the adds are death, deals 75% max hp similar to gravity attack, to the entire 18 members, if adds still alive after 60 seconds its a wipe.

90% Genbu HP will Summon Dakuwaqa Lv170. Drops x1 Pouchs alexandrite, Dynamis AC, Heavy metal plate.

Hp 270 000
Physical damage taken - 25%
Magic damage taken - 50%
Auto regen 500
He will lack resistances he had in Delve.

50% genbu will use tsunami, if Daku still alive its a wipe, if daku its death deals 95% max hp damage to entire ally.
Soft enrage stats +5%. after daku its death.

45% Genbu Hp will Summon Bismark Lv170. Drops x1 Pouchs alexandrite, Dynamis AC, Heavy metal plate.

Hp 270 000.
Physical damage taken - 50%
Magic Damage taken - 25%
Auto Regen 500.

Wil use Tsunami 6% HP, if bismark still alive its a wipe, if bismark its death tsunami will deal 95% max Hp to entire Alliance. +5% soft enrage stats.

5% Hp. Will call daku/bismark/chuwka/lacovie. Mini versions with 30k Hp each one without reduction any damage source, they will give temporal inmunity to certain damage types similar daku had in delve. So they must be death fast. Drops x3 Pouchs Alexandrite, Heavy metal plate, dynamis AC.

Of course if i ask SE do this, they will say ITS IMPOSIBLE YOU LOST YOUR *** MIND OR WHAT?

Your Idea of a Neo Genbu has merit (and vust Neo-all sky-god's) but the level has to come down somewhat. There are mobs already out there that are challenging enough - to defeat that you would need to use 2 alliances and some outside heal support. Not the right time for mob's like that; they culd make crazy ilevel 138 enemies like that that spawn countless add's, and maybe that will be the way NM's will go in the comming months as it would involve a variety of jobs - I'm pretty sure SE doesn't want the end of their game to just be BST burned down.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2015-08-24 08:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this game, but if they start releasing gear over 119, it will hurt. JP's are the "month/years" grind some are looking for. As far as I'm concerned, we need less gear and more ways to make the character stronger. JP's is a good start. Then they can add some quests/battles that give new abilities or that uncap merit categories. Imagine Neo Maat, no trusts allowed. And you fight him in WoTG era, when he was younger and stronger.

My vision would include 1 last Bahamut fight. After you beat it, you get a 24 hour cooldown, all jobs, hateless JA Mega Flare. And everyone in the alliance would get the full 10 second animation with Bahamut in space blasting the planet. Maybe throw in some other cool fights, like Phoenix which would aoe arise.

The only gear where breaking the 119 cap is acceptable, would be RME weapons. And even there, ilvl124 and no higher. I believe they should give a /nod to the past without forcing ridiculous things like grinding everything from the past just to get the new best stuff. Like making 3 RME swords to combine. That just doesn't work and it's a super bad idea.

Also, by the time RoV ends, I want my character to be able to float over the ground, like the Balamor trust.

More cool, less grind. The player base is getting older and has more RL responsibilities than we had 10 years ago. Grind will cause more people to leave. Stuff that's just really cool will make some come back.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-24 11:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

The only final fight this game can have is an Absolute Virtue so strong that if you don't hit the propper gimick you cannot kill it so we can go back to zoom in chat log.

Anyway since we're seeing all the past npc, it would be cool if the last story fight, the boss summon one by one all the "epic" fight in the game such as sky god, sea jailer, promothia and so on

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Shinun
Server: Fenrir
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-08-24 12:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The one thing I really want is Campaign to be updated. I still do campaign now even it being a total pushover but I would like it to be updated to where either the coffers drops are restructured to allow better drops for less people, or have some of them Surged like WoE just make the sword a different color on Campaign Map. Would be nice to get I119 equivalent to some of the campaign items too be it for very high AN or just from high versions of the Campaign OP BCNMS
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2015-08-24 12:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
The only final fight this game can have is an Absolute Virtue so strong that if you don't hit the propper gimick you cannot kill it so we can go back to zoom in chat log.

Anyway since we're seeing all the past npc, it would be cool if the last story fight, the boss summon one by one all the "epic" fight in the game such as sky god, sea jailer, promothia and so on
AV that spawns PW and Vrtra as helpers at 50%.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-08-24 12:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

..and also spawns evil versions of every trust NPC in the game.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2015-08-24 12:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

a more evil Balamor?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-08-24 12:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes! And an evil Mumor!
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-08-24 12:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

SE should troll use, last end game NM should be a super buffed party of a pld+whm+ manaburn or dd or rng or bst, and you can only target the pld till you kill it, also obviously pld has aegis/ochain/burt!
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2015-08-24 12:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

or a lvl 250 bunny called "Valkurm Dune Hare"
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-08-24 13:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an idea for an FFXI expansion/update that could revive it.

Make the next content update be FF7, the zones, the characters, the story, all of it. I think people would play ffxi if that is where the remake for FF7 was made.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2015-08-24 14:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice! Escha-Midgard
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-08-24 15:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be REALLY interesting if SE did something like...

1: Able to play "two jobs at once" i.e. BLU+PLD99/WAR49 (full benefit of BLU and PLD job points, can equip, mix/match any BLU and PLD gear, full use of BLU and PLD merits...) Could effectively be a SAM+BLM/WAR and magic burst your own skillchains, etc...

OR

2: Able to have two subjobs, i.e. BLU99/WAR49+RDM49

OR

3: SE just says *** it, adds the freelancer job, on which you can use any JA/spell/equip provided you can use/equip it on the appropriate job.
By Voren 2015-08-25 03:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Make all current two one hour abilities have no wait timers and use TP instead. Say, 250% TP, but if used with less than that you have a 10min cool down.

It benefits SAM the most, so it's at least plausible.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-25 03:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »
Make all current two one hour abilities have no wait timers and use TP instead. Say, 250% TP, but if used with less than that you have a 10min cool down.

Aegis PLD would be soooooooo broken.

1) Build to 3000% TP.
2) Invincible - Massive enmity spike, immunity to physical, near immunity to magic due to Aegis.
3) Build to 3000% TP while you are invincible.
4) GO TO 2.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2015-08-25 05:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Things I'd realistically hope to be added by Dec:

* Final Escha Zone (ToAU zone?) - ilvl 134+ with rewards to match

* Final Endgame zone (Reisenjima) - ilvl 125ish for RoV mission events, but containing ultimate difficulty side-bosses (think Sky kings/Sea Jailers).

* Line of "Phoenix" ultimate weapons (Auto RR) as final rewards. Base weapon on completion, but expandable with trials/augmentation system.

* Significant expansion of RoE tasks/quests. e.g. NM's in all zones. Nantoto's quest chain needs to build to something.

* Addition of further Magian Trials (RME need a final tier of improvement -at least- to justify their existence). As with previous idea, an absolute necessity to keep the "old" game world from becoming redundant. Trials such as those requiring certain monster families to be killed under specific weather conditions were great at fostering ad-hoc cooperation.

* Ra'kaz alluvion skirmish, and addition of timed-pop NM's to Ra'Kaz inner court.

* Further increases to JP categories and gifts.

* More high tier battlefields or some consumable function for merits.

* More storage space and options to recycle r/ex gear.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-08-25 11:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »

That would be ridiculous, but it wouldn't massively game breaking always if they held charges or something. Like, 2 charges that rebuild once an hour each(like stratagems). That way you couldn't spam cool ones but you'd probably use lamer ones a little more often.