Odin.Phunkism
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: phunky
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-02 13:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Attaxia said: »
Is that true on Fodder also?

Just plugged it in the spreadsheet, Felistris wins by a small margin on both sets on trivial mobs.
[+]
 Siren.Attaxia
Server: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-05-03 13:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I just updated my spreadsheet and put in Iuitl+1 (DA+2% aug) vs Felistris and got something different. When you compare the difference in stats it does make sense that Iuitl+1 would be better:

Felistris: 5STR 1DEX
vs
Iuitl+1: 2%DA
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-03 13:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Were you using the same gear loadup as the one posted? I had Felistris winning on a small margin on fodder. I just tried switching out my axes to Kere and iziz and the difference became even smaller but fellistris still won.
 Siren.Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-05-03 14:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My spreadsheets crashed since I entered that in, so I loaded them up again and re input all the gear, I have Felistris winning this time. I must have overlooked something the first time, my bad!

Edit/update: I have Iuitl winning on fodder, but I have used my own gearset (which is similar to the ones you posted). As soon as I swap in the Oneiros ring instead of Rajas, Felistris is winning.
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-03 14:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Attaxia said: »
My spreadsheets crashed since I entered that in, so I loaded them up again and re input all the gear, I have Felistris winning this time. I must have overlooked something the first time, my bad!

Edit/update: I have Iuitl winning on fodder, but I have used my own gearset (which is similar to the ones you posted). As soon as I swap in the Oneiros ring instead of Rajas, Felistris is winning.

Does your personal set have a higher dps than the one I posted. If so, please share :)
 Siren.Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-05-03 14:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My own set on BST/NIN DPS was 470 with red curry buns on Trivial targets with no buffs. My set is not optimal, so I would think the sets you posted are better. Oneiros ring would be a substantial upgrade, I never thought to use it, probably because of my attachment to HP merits. Things are different now so I may give it some consideration.
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-14 13:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Some new Ruinator gear to consider

Gorney Haubert +1
vs.
Mes'yohi Haubergeon

Gorney Brayettes +1
vs
Outrider hose

Ejekamal Boots
vs
Gorney sollerets +1
[+]
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-18 13:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Gorney +1 stuff just became available. Putting things through the spreadsheet. I believe this is the new optimal Ruinator set

Delve Fodder RCB

ItemSet 323821

- Gorney Haubert +1 beats mes. haubergeon on trivial mobs also
[+]
By sefalon 2014-05-27 13:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

SO I was thinking of making a skadi body +1. Is it worth making still and if so how long would it take make it from scratch.
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-27 14:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Skadi's curie +1 is still the top body for BST/NIN if you build around it. If you primarily sub dnc then you would be better off aiming for Xaddi mail or mes'yohi haub.

If you already have a skadi's curie then +1'ing it will probably only take a week to get all the plans. If you need to do the original salvage zones then add an additional week to get all the pieces together.

EDIT: Idi jerkin drops from a different zone than where you farm you plans so it might take a bit longer than a week.
 Ragnarok.Bardiel
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bardiel
By Ragnarok.Bardiel 2014-05-27 14:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I could get the Idi's Ledelsens to drop so I can +1 my Skadi feet. I think somewhere there's a GM watching and laughing at me.
[+]
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-05-27 14:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The rule of salvage is the piece will never drop when you actually need it. When you already have the piece or no longer need it, it will drop repeatedly.
[+]
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-06-17 16:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I upgraded my hunapah last night with 4 critical and OAT. Whacked some mobs and the weapon is crazy good. It feels like it's 40% activation rate but don't quote me on that.

One thing weird I noticed is I could have sworn I saw my offhand quadruple attacked. I don't have any QA gear on my bst. It was really late so I may have imagined it but DA or QA may be able to proc on a OAT or vice versa. I'm at work most of the day so I won't be able to test until later tonight.
By Treizekordero 2014-06-17 17:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

BST can use Hatxiik too would be fun to try dual wielding Hatxiik wiht OAT and Hunahpu with OAT.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2014-06-17 17:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Phunkism said: »
It feels like it's 40% activation rate
 Sylph.Ratboyx
Server: Sylph
user: ratboyx
By Sylph.Ratboyx 2014-06-17 19:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm getting my Aymur sometime next week, and I wanted some feedback on doing a Hunahpu with OAT and MAB +10 for Primal Rend. I dont have a kclub so this might be the next best thing for me. Thoughts?
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-06-17 21:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Checking the BG forums looks like someone already parsed the OAT nakuual weapons at 40%. Throwing the axes in the spreadsheet, dual wielding both hatxiik and hunahpu seems to beat most ilvl 119 combinations by quite a bit. Obviously sub in your ilvl 119 axes when you need the accuracy.

Updated BST/NIN gear set: Delve fodder RBC

ItemSet 323034

- Axes are 4% crit and OAT augments
- Augmented Otomi helm and Felistris mask are very close. Depending on what you sub in or out in your other slots, Otomi may win.
- Iuitl gear is 2% DA. 2% Crit augments are extremely close
- Rancorous Mantle > Atheling mantle by a small amount bit in this setup
- Augmented Burmete Gloves with 8 str and 2% haste are a slight downgrade. May be worth it to use those instead to offset lost axe skill from the weapons.

Ruinator setup remains largely unchanged other than switching back to ejekemal boots from Gorney +1 sollerets.

ItemSet 323821

- Ejekemal boots and Otomi helm have 8 str augment
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-06-18 19:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Went to lebros caverns and whacked some boulders. Parsed the Hanahpu augmented with OAT. BST/NIN completely naked except weapon.

Code
Melee Data

Player               # Melee Attacks    # Melee Rounds    Attacks/Round    # Extra Attacks
Phunkism                         460               327                1                133

Player               # +1 Rounds   # +2 Rounds   # +3 Rounds   # +4 Rounds    # >+4 Rounds
Phunkism                     129             0             0             1               0

Player               # MultiAttack Rounds    MultiAttack %     Kills w/Min Attacks    Kills w/<Min Attacks
Phunkism                              130          39.76 %                       0                       0

Treat As:

Multi-attacks per attack (2x/3x):

Player               # Double Attacks    DA Rate    Perc. DA     # Triple Attacks    TA Rate    Perc. TA
Phunkism                          129    39.45 %    100.00 %                    0     0.00 %      0.00 %
[+]
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-06-18 19:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wanted to test if DA can proc on OAT.

Gear:
Hanahpu

Armada Berk (3% DA)
Asperity (2% DA)
Otomi (3% DA)
Atheling (3% DA)
Cetl belt (4% DA)
Ferine Ocrae +2 (3% DA)
steel/blade earrings (7% DA)

25% DA altogether. Other EQ slots were empty. BST/NIN

Code
Melee Data

Player               # Melee Attacks    # Melee Rounds    Attacks/Round    # Extra Attacks
Phunkism                         541               353                1                188

Player               # +1 Rounds   # +2 Rounds   # +3 Rounds   # +4 Rounds    # >+4 Rounds
Phunkism                     182             0             0             0               1

Player               # MultiAttack Rounds    MultiAttack %     Kills w/Min Attacks    Kills w/<Min Attacks
Phunkism                              183          51.84 %                       0                       0

Treat As:

Multi-attacks per attack (2x/3x):

Player               # Double Attacks    DA Rate    Perc. DA     # Triple Attacks    TA Rate    Perc. TA
Phunkism                          182    51.56 %    100.00 %                    0     0.00 %      0.00 %

Seems like I was mistaken on my previous late night observation.
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
Server: Asura
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-18 20:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting^^

Those axe combos look crazy (Good).
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-06-18 22:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated BST/NIN OAT setup RCB - Delve fodder

This one is a huge improvement on the one I posted yesterday. Unfortunately you can only call out a lvl 115 pet with these axe combos. DW'ing these axes is amazing for grinding out Job points, merits, salvage, old content etc.

ItemSet 325009

- Hanahpu and Hatxiik 4% crit, OAT
- Otomi 8 str, 2% haste
- Xaddi Gaunlets R15 C
- Xaddi tights R15 A
- Rancorous mantle beats Atheling mantle by a very small amount
- Ejekamal boots 8 str, 2% haste
- Rajas beats oneiros ring by a lot in this set up. Probably because all the STP on xaddi pieces.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-06-18 23:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you tested out rampage since the update, I know ruinator is REALLY good, but some old ws's have taken back over.
 Leviathan.Jackieolivas
Server: Leviathan
user: Rahziela
By Leviathan.Jackieolivas 2014-06-18 23:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I put Enmity -10 and OAT on my Hunahpu for more pet-centric runs and its working like a charm.

Truthfully, I'm hoping that on the next update, they remove "R" tag from 115 WKR gear so we can have multiples with different upgrades like Airlixir weapons. I'd love to have one for damage (Crit/OAT) and one for utility. For now, its Enm-10/OAT on Hunahpu and Crit/OAT on Hatxiik.

I tend to pair Hunahpu with Izizoeksi, and now with Enmity -10 for me paired with +7 for pet on Iziz, Snarl nearly becomes an afterthought. Though with these new augments, Hunahpu/Hatxiik are definitely the way to go for raw damage.
 Odin.Phunkism
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-06-19 14:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Have you tested out rampage since the update, I know ruinator is REALLY good, but some old ws's have taken back over.

I haven't tested it but I did try using it last night at various TP ranges. I was meriting off Twitherym mobs in outer raz last night. They're lvl 113-115 mobs. I was using my ruinator set for Rampage. Rampages were doing around 3000-4000 dmg at 2000 tp and 3000 tp. Whereas Ruinators were doing 4000+ at 1000 tp. Also used Bora axe in my normal TP gear at 2000 and 3000 tp and they were doing around 2500-3500 dmg so theres some potential there also. Forgot to try smash axe or decimation.
 Sylph.Traxus
Server: Sylph
user: traxusIV
By Sylph.Traxus 2014-06-19 18:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phunkism do you know if the crit augments on the WKR weapons apply to both hands, or only on themself?

Also, has anyone messed around with primal rend or cloud splitter post update?
 Quetzalcoatl.Lishje
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lishje
By Quetzalcoatl.Lishje 2014-06-19 18:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not sure how much this will matter but 1000tp rends were doing 4600 on matamata by the wkr homepoint with ionis and killer instinct on. The crazy part was how much it did with 3000. Which under the same conditions was above 9700dmg everytime lol

Without buffs mine does a little over 2k when unresisted.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-06-19 18:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Slight buff it seems, will test Cloud when I get time :<
[+]
 Asura.Razorbeast
Server: Asura
user: barkley1
By Asura.Razorbeast 2014-06-19 19:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Lishje said: »
Im not sure how much this will matter but 1000tp rends were doing 4600 on matamata by the wkr homepoint with ionis and killer instinct on. The crazy part was how much it did with 3000. Which under the same conditions was above 9700dmg everytime lol

Without buffs mine does a little over 2k when unresisted.

Damn, thats nice^^ Cloudsplitter appears to be a serviceable ws as well, did 7100 on incredibly easy SoA prey (3000 tp). Ill leave it to the tester ppl to analyze. Not a bad ws tho.

Edit: Also had KI up, but did not use the emp body XD
 Ragnarok.Bardiel
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bardiel
By Ragnarok.Bardiel 2014-06-19 19:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Phunky (and the rest of the BST community), how do you feel about Yaoyotl Helm as TP or WS instead of Otomi?

Just got one finally and was wondering with the update if anyone's churned it through spreadsheets?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 8 9 10