New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
First Page 2 3 ... 173 174 175 ... 176 177 178
By Fyyvoaa 2012-06-26 12:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah looks like i'm going to have to do that, just pisses me off since I have the money right now in my paypal.

Knowing even then that when I get the prepaid card, there's a 50% chance it won't accept it knowing my luck with them.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-06-26 13:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So trying to refix my character from my 360 on my pc but it won't let me load my 360 save on the pc I don't have dawnguard on my 360 save either.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-07-12 10:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

-.- 2 dragons fighting me, wtf

Ancient and Blood I believe, I didn't stand a chance yet :(
By daemun 2012-07-12 10:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't get Midas Magic mod to work.

1stworldproblems
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-07-15 15:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Just found this map on an unofficial wiki

http://www.uesp.net/maps/srmap/srmap.shtml

It's the local map of skyrim, some parts are empty but the majority of it is filled in. Just thought it was interesting browsing the world from a satellite type of view :P
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Server: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-08-08 19:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So... I just got Dawnguard, because I forgot about it...

Installed it, got word from the guard in Whiterun, went out to the new area... and all the NPCs are aggressive towards me. I found it strange that named enemies were attacking me on the way to the castle, thought maybe the quest NPC would be civil at least, but no, he opened up on me too.

Is this some kind of glitch or have I done something in my game that makes them aggressive to me? I have done just about all the quests in game and I am a werewolf, I know it's something to do with hunting vamps but maybe they know what I am and are attacking?
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-08-08 19:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

is it on ps3 yet? :(
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-08 19:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lill, you aren't a vampire are you ;o ?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-08-08 19:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Lill, you aren't a vampire are you ;o ?

Nope... I dunno what the deal is, I've reloaded a few times and it happens everytime. I went into Riften just now to see about paying off my bounty which is only at 40 and as soon as I loaded in, the guards all attacked and wouldn't stop even if I took my weapon out and put it away.

I dunno what I did last time I played, but apparently it was something REALLY bad.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-08 21:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminds me of Markarth, but I knew what I did and it was REALLY bad. c.c

Accuse me of murdering people when I didn't? Well, they found out the truth hurts. So I ate them.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-08-08 22:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally figured it out. Basically I had a 40 gold bounty in Riften, everytime I went into town Lydia was going into kill-mode if the guards came at me... just tacking on more bounty etc. I had to warp to a field area and tell her *** to go home.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-08 22:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If I were your companion, I probably would've did the same thing. People coming at me or said-companion, I'd tear their throats out >:(.

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR IGNORANCE. IF ONE IS TO DO BATTLE WITH ME, THEY BETTER BRING THE BATTLE TO THE FLOOR, OR THEY WILL BE ACQUAINTED WITH IT SOON.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-08-08 22:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I was fine with going in and paying the fine lol. Lydia just... well... she is Lydia...

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-08-08 23:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone playing on PS3? D: Have the fixed ps3 version yet? I haven't played skyrim in like 4 months because it's been unplayable ; ; I wish bestbuy didn't say no to exchanging it for PC
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-08-08 23:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I was just reading on the Dawnguard wiki I kind of doubt it, they said the expansion (or DLC whatever you wanna call it) wasn't going to be released for PS3 yet because they can't even get it to run properly.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-08-08 23:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

:( Sigh, I loved skyrim so much, but one update totally broke it for me with 20min loading screens, freezes constantly... I wish they would've allowed exchanges somehow .~. I should just probably rebuy for PC if I'm ever going to get dawnguard, I bet they'll never fix that either when it comes out for PS3 lol
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-08-08 23:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a small freezing problem on the PS3 but it was fixed with an update...the 1.45 something or whatever that big one was. Also leaving it off for a while helped me but still annoying. The loading screens could have been worse but the whole couple weeks I played skyrim I was studying for state boards at the same time..I studied during those long loading screens! HA!

My one complaint was that I got stuck on the civil war missions and couldnt finish that story line because the stupid NPC wouldn't give me the next quest no matter what I did.

I was hoping the dawnguard update would somehow fix it..but

I really liked my character..unfortunately my dad is PS3 HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and erased my everything and lost it.

Im too lazy to replay everything like that after all that effort.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-08 23:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

That sucks Daus, but you're not alone on the deleting everything thing. ........................oh that feeling
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-08-09 00:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a thane everywhere. I had a house in every major city except that one pretty western city in the mountains/rocks whatever it was called because I hit "not right now" and they never gave me the option of a house ever again (yay! a glitch) but I did have the ghost house as a house. I had literally cleared out my quest screen except for a couple repeatable quests that I had triggered accidentally.

I finished the thieves guild quests, the magic college place, the dark brotherhood, the werewolves quest thing, and ofcourse the main dragonborn quest, got all those mythic weapons things (even that one where you are supposed to choose between two of the items and I cheated and got both) and the trophy.

the only thing I didn't do that I can think of was that I didn't get all of those masks. I think I had 6 of them or something and I didn't get all of the shouts either and I never got married :'( just like irl! I couldn't decide who was worthy of me..Farkas was my likely candidate because my cats name is Fargus and it sounds similar. But I really liked that main dude in the thiefs guild that you can't marry because he was too awesome like me. But I decided not to harass Farkas because I was practically married to lydia.
[+]
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-08-09 00:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
I was fine with going in and paying the fine lol. Lydia just... well... she is Lydia...

The nerve of her getting drunk and sun bathing while you are running from your life with a bounty on your head tsk tsk tsk.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-08-09 00:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminds me of Markarth, but I knew what I did and it was REALLY bad. c.c

Accuse me of murdering people when I didn't? Well, they found out the truth hurts. So I ate them.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-09 00:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a fan of having a follower, ...at least besides Serana, I'll keep Serana around however long it takes.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-08-09 00:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a fan of having a follower, ...at least besides Serana, I'll keep Serana around however long it takes.

I kept lydia for a long time and when you keep them around for a while you grow attached so it was hard to replace them with other followers. I tried ugg..some dude from that thief city place who's name starts with an M..he was pretty good because he used magic so he stayed out of the way so I couldn't accidentally fwak him and kill him (/coughLYDIA/cough) but then I lost him during a mountain climb and followers seem to not like short cuts. I had to go find him and it took forever so I fired him.

I adventured on my own from then on :| I only needed them for extra inventory space because my ffxi hoarding/gear swapping habits live on...but they slowed me dooown.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2012-08-09 00:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I had Lydia for a super long time, then I went to blackreach I think it was? I did EVERYTHING there, and it took forever for me since I was really gimp <.< I noticed Lydia wasn't with me, so I figured she got stuck somewhere, so I just continued to do whatevah!
So after a couple hours I was like ;_; where's Lydiaaa? I went back to the beginning of blackreach and I saw that she was dead because she fell like 5 stories onto the ground somehow. ._. I was so sad, I got a cat dude after, but it was never the same D:
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-09 01:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony of having Serana with me though, I despise Vampires and whatnot, but there was something about her that I like so I kept her. Just had a good vibe from her c.c!

She's my peanut blooder to my werejelly.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-08-09 01:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The irony of having Serana with me though, I despise Vampires and whatnot, but there was something about her that I like so I kept her. Just had a good vibe from her c.c!

She's my peanut blooder to my werejelly.
>.> I'm glad you're no where near my Skyrim saves.

All of em shall be vampires. ALL OF THEM!

Except maybe one.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-08-09 01:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering pirating Dawnguard since $20 for a Bethesda DLC is outrageous. Anyone played it? What's the word
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-09 01:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty badass, especially the minor add-ons they did, like the "physical appearance" npc they added.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-08-09 01:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

All the same I'll be waiting until the Winter sale or something to pay money for it, but I do need a reason to get back to Skyrim, I've been wanting to lately but haven't had much of a reason since I did everything many times
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-08-09 01:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you can look online and find everything already, but I don't want to spoil anything for you. All I can say that it's pretty amazing.
First Page 2 3 ... 173 174 175 ... 176 177 178