2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
First Page 2 3 ... 177 178
By Artemicion 2012-12-25 17:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
So kind of a random [shameless] bump, but I decided to make a collection of Zelda/Link oriented mods I've found that work best for Skyrim.

It's been done before, but missing or containing things that general might make the game feel off. IMO this :generally: keeps the best balance.

The Zelda Scrolls

Plans to update it late with other things I find, as well as a personal 3d mesh for the intro I am making.

Merry Christmas~~

As an avid fan of both The Elder Scrolls and The Legend of Zelda, it brings joy to my heart to see two franchises sort of intermingle within their own elements that promote the same concepts and whatnot. In fact my first characters were allusions to their likeness including Link, Ganon, and Zelda herself. So these mods will only add to that charm and familiarity that ties in so well, even in the land of Skyrim.

So thank you Bart for sharing this. I'll consider this a passive Christmas gift :D
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2013-01-19 00:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Dragonborn to be released on PC and PS3 in February
Bethesda has officially announced the release date for Dragonborn for PC players to be on Tuesday, February 5th. It will be available on Steam, including the English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German versions.

PlayStation 3 players will have to wait a little bit longer, with Dragonborn arriving on PSN in February, though there is no official release date. Hearthfire and Dawnguard will also be released for PS3 by the end of February, as well as the Version 1.8 of the Official Patch. PS3 players will be happy to hear that all three add-ons will be 50% off during their launch week on PSN.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-01-19 00:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-02-10 00:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Allyha
Server: Leviathan
user: Allyha
By Leviathan.Allyha 2013-02-10 00:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »

as much as i love skyrim, and love modding it. I find it funny how 95% of the related videos at the end of that are half naked women. guess they can't find something better to use for thumbnails.
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-02-10 00:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd laugh if you browsed his channel, at all the weekly mods.

The thumbnails are strategically put in place, but underneath it are actually really good mods.
[+]
 Leviathan.Allyha
Server: Leviathan
user: Allyha
By Leviathan.Allyha 2013-02-10 00:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

might have to watch some then, i usually watch the gamespot ones, cause even if they don't have any good mods (which they almost always do) their videos are at least fairly funny as well.
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-02-14 14:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

How long are the Skyrim DLC's on-sale on the PSN for? Everything just says Launch Week, when does that end?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-04-18 04:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Old news, but...

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/04/15/moving-to-our-next-adventure/

Quote:

Skyrim has been a labor of love for us since we started designing it in 2006. We never imagined it would become the phenomenon it has. And that is because of you, the fans. It was all of you who made it a success. We can’t thank you enough for embracing the game, spreading the word, and making it your own.

For the last year and a half we’ve been working on new content for Skyrim; from the game updates, Creation Kit, Steam Workshop, Kinect support, to DLCs. Parts of our team have also been in pre-production on our next major project, and that game is at the point where it requires the studio’s full attention to make it our biggest and best work yet.

Even though we’re moving on, we’ll still have minor updates to Skyrim as needed. We’ve invested so much of ourselves into Skyrim and will never truly say goodbye to it.

We loved hearing your stories, your in-game triumphs, and your suggestions. One thing stuck out to us through those emails, letters, and postings. And that is – video games matter. They’re as important to you as they are to us. It’s not just about entertainment, it’s about your time. And you chose to spend it with our game.

Thank you again for all your support. We hope you stay engaged in the gaming community here and elsewhere. Keep spreading the word. Games are the world’s best entertainment because they can do what other forms cannot – fill you with the wonder of exploration and the pride of accomplishment. We look forward to sharing our next adventure with you.

Until next time,

Bethesda Game Studios

RIP
[+]
By Artemicion 2013-04-18 04:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder what region will entail for The Elder Scrolls VI.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-06-08 14:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bored. :<
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-07-23 01:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, but I feel that it's worthy.

Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2013-07-23 01:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, I saw that a long time ago, and I'm none too impressed. Adding trees to Whiterun was just an insult on top of mediocrity.

If you want to see an amazing mod, look up Falskaar.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-07-23 02:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

idk, looks pretty damn good to me. DoF is a bit much however, may need to turn it off.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2013-07-23 03:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

And that's the story with mods. Picking and choosing to suit your preferences, the idea immediately invalidates any notion of objectivity when discussing the game. Personally, I find the Whiterun overhaul an artistic insult but then I don't have to install that mod, do I?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [134 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2013-12-04 09:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM! OH YEAH!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle