First Page 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-02-10 00:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'm gonna pass on doing the HQ adoulin rings. Quests look harder than doing Idris/Epeo lmfao

I pretty much had everything done in Adoulin from racing an LS mate to who could have the higher fame by doing useless stuff.

Then however they introduced the most infuriating requirement ever:

They f*cking made f*cking MOGGARDEN f*cking quests count as Adoulin Quests. Why is this shitty f*cking garden that is no f*cking fun required for Adoulin progress. I want to Napalm this f*cking thing every day of my life. It took f*cking ages for these f*cking furrows to get to max rank so I could f*cking finally do the Ygnas Directive Quests.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-02-10 00:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Quote:
I'm gonna pass on doing the HQ adoulin rings. Quests look harder than doing Idris/Epeo lmfao

I pretty much had everything done in Adoulin from racing an LS mate to who could have the higher fame by doing useless ***.

They f*cking made f*cking MOGGARDEN f*cking quests count as Adoulin Quests. Why is this shitty *** garden that is no f*cking fun required for Adoulin progress. I want to Napalm this f*cking thing every day of my life. It took f*cking ages for these f*cking furrows to get to max rank so I could f*cking finally do the Ygnas Directive Quests.

My goodness, the rage! It's overwhelming!

All joking aside, that's a really cruddy requirement. Guess I'm not doing it after all.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-02-10 00:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas said: »
Quote:
The vendor prices of the following items have been decreased.

Saber / Rala Visage I / Rala Visage II / Rala Visage III / Rala Visage IV / Rala Visage V /
Faithful's Torso I / Faithful's Torso II / Faithful's Torso III / Faithful's Torso IV / Faithful's Torso V /
Faithful's Legs I / Faithful's Legs II / Faithful's Legs III /Faithful's Legs IV / Faithful's Legs V /
Cirdas Visage I / Cirdas Visage II / Cirdas Visage III / Cirdas Visage IV / Cirdas Visage V /
Yorcia Visage I / Yorcia Visage II / Yorcia Visage III / Yorcia Visage IV / Yorcia Visage V /
Ra'Kaznar Visage I / Ra'Kaznar Visage II / Ra'Kaznar Visage III / Ra'Kaznar Visage IV /
Ra'Kaznar Visage V

Are they referencing the sell amount? I never realized these sold for an extraneous amount of gil. Or are simulcrum pieces actually buyable from an NPC?
SEs weird that way. Omg you can make 40k a month from log in points too powerful nerf nerf nerf. Oh people making a billion a week from cruor... let's let that slide for a few years
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-10 00:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Quote:

I pretty much had everything done in Adoulin from racing an LS mate to who could have the higher fame by doing useless ***.

They f*cking made f*cking MOGGARDEN f*cking quests count as Adoulin Quests. Why is this shitty *** garden that is no f*cking fun required for Adoulin progress. I want to Napalm this f*cking thing every day of my life. It took f*cking ages for these f*cking furrows to get to max rank so I could f*cking finally do the Ygnas Directive Quests.

My goodness, the rage! It's overwhelming!

All joking aside, that's a really cruddy requirement. Guess I'm not doing it after all.

Garden really is the absolute worst part. Everything in there should evolve/upgrade 2-3x faster than it does imo
By Draylo 2017-02-10 00:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Took me ages to finally finish the burrow to rank 7...
By Bamboom 2017-02-10 00:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That bed neck though... niiice

Edit: brd neck lol silly autocorrect. It's too funny so I'll leave it
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-02-10 00:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bamboom said: »
That bed neck though... niiice

Bed neck? Like how you fall asleep in an awkward position and when you wake up your neck is all stiff and hurts really bad?
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-02-10 00:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Here I dug up their patchnotes from last summer detailing the torture you have to go through to even start the #1 quest of the Ygnas Directive:

April 2016 Patchnotes
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-02-10 00:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Here I dug up their patchnotes from last summer detailing the torture you have to go through to even start the #1 quest of the Ygnas Directive:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760-Jun.-7-2016-(JST)-Version-Update?p=579908&viewfull=1#post579908

{Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.}
[+]
By Verda 2017-02-10 00:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I pretty much had everything done in Adoulin from racing an LS mate to who could have the higher fame by doing useless stuff.

They f*cking made f*cking MOGGARDEN f*cking quests count as Adoulin Quests. Why is this shitty f*cking garden that is no f*cking fun required for Adoulin progress. I want to Napalm this f*cking thing every day of my life. It took f*cking ages for these f*cking furrows to get to max rank so I could f*cking finally do the Ygnas Directive Quests.

/em dboxes Tychefm some dung
It's for your furrows >.>

Also I got mine max just by planting things I found in my grove or things I was curious about, took forever but wasn't very stressful.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-02-10 00:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

April 2016 Patchnotes

Clicked the link. Took one look at that long list of pre-reqs and said out loud "*** THAT". I retract my previous statement about doing all that ***being worth it. No....NO
By clearlyamule 2017-02-10 00:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

April 2016 Patchnotes

Clicked the link. Took one look at that long list of pre-reqs and said out loud "*** THAT". I retract my previous statement about doing all that ***being worth it. No....NO
Not too bad if you were already doing a bit of the stuff for other reasons like doing ergon or getting the varies shovels and cordons or collecting all the pokem... mementos
 Asura.Arif
Server: Asura
user: Jhan
By Asura.Arif 2017-02-10 00:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Is it a normal thing for the devs to test the new patch on Live Vana'diel? Saw the advertised adamantoise in ambuscade, plus a character named Matsuiakihiko.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-02-10 00:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I stepped into my mog garden a total of two times, both on accident from Yahse Warf rune. I have zero progress towards MG, and whenever anyone mentions doing MG, I instantly tune it out.
 Siren.Bruno
Server: Siren
user: BruHouse
By Siren.Bruno 2017-02-10 00:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
So how high can BRD currently push their combined skills? Honor March's skill cap was increased along with that whole other slew of songs.

ItemSet 349419

the absolute most with wind instrument should be 1,114 with this set..augments, merits and Master included. not an ideal buffing set of course (impractical pieces, new necklace appeal, duration pieces, and other song specific equipment pieces, etc.) but this is our pool for best in slot skill pieces, and the furthest it can go
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-02-10 00:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arif said: »
Is it a normal thing for the devs to test the new patch on Live Vana'diel? Saw the advertised adamantoise in ambuscade, plus a character named Matsuiakihiko.

They've been doing it during the update for at least a year now that I've been paying attention. Normally they do intense though and getting totally destroyed. This is the first time I think I've seen them win
 Bismarck.Kyaaadaa
Server: Bismarck
user: Kyaaadaa
By Bismarck.Kyaaadaa 2017-02-10 00:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I stepped into my mog garden a total of two times, both on accident from Yahse Warf rune. I have zero progress towards MG, and whenever anyone mentions doing MG, I instantly tune it out.
100% with this, except I've never stepped foot in my MG at all. I've always thought of it as a gimmick to give players with no dedication to actual character end-game progression something to do with the time they have on the game. I personally didn't care to start Harvest Moon: FFXI when it came out, and have no intention on doing so now.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
Server: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2017-02-10 00:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Mats/Craft for Moonbow Whistle/+1?!
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2017-02-10 00:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

They've been showing off the new Ambuscades in their patch videos since the event was released.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-02-10 00:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else getting this error while trying to update ffxi check version? first time I've seen it.

Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-02-10 00:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »

Likely Brioso whistle.
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-02-10 00:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else getting this error while trying to update ffxi check version? first time I've seen it.

Thats the message for people hacking :D

jk
 Sylph.Larien
Server: Sylph
user: Penello
By Sylph.Larien 2017-02-10 00:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I missed that part :/ what kind of strategy if any was shown? Ye olde SC + MB it or?
By DanielH 2017-02-10 00:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If it doesn't go away just rename FFXiMain.dll and ffxi.dll and do the update again and it should re-download them.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2017-02-10 00:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Likely Brioso whistle.

I would assume that much going off of belt this last month, but looking to see if it's same 3 moonbow mats and curious to which craft.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2017-02-10 00:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Likely Brioso whistle.

I would assume that much going off of belt this last month, but looking to see if it's same 3 moonbow mats and curious to which craft.

My bet is bonecraft or woodworking.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-02-10 00:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Likely Brioso whistle.

The popular theory floating around is that it's going to be Bonecraft, since they were left out of all the new Moonbow stuff last month.

Which is GREAT for me because I'm 110 Bone. I'll look as soon as the servers are up and see. That is, of course, after I craft the first one and list it on the AH and buy it for 1g because I'm awesome like that.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-02-10 00:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought I had remembered the word "Escutcheon" from a previous Final Fantasy title. Sure enough I was right.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Escutcheon

It was also the first official shield obtained in fft, and the escutcheon2, which was arguably the best shield in game.

Sadly, I never got to play FF Tactics. However, the Escutcheon I thought I remembered was from FF6. It was a low level shield in that game too, but it doesn't get mentioned in the link I posted.

What the ***? People let this slide?

Quit FFXI for a week and go play FFT, christ.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2017-02-10 00:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I can work with either of those. Was hoping for Leather so i could craft myself but I do have all crafts in the ls.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-02-10 00:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I thought I had remembered the word "Escutcheon" from a previous Final Fantasy title. Sure enough I was right.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Escutcheon

It was also the first official shield obtained in fft, and the escutcheon2, which was arguably the best shield in game.

Sadly, I never got to play FF Tactics. However, the Escutcheon I thought I remembered was from FF6. It was a low level shield in that game too, but it doesn't get mentioned in the link I posted.

What the ***? People let this slide?

Quit FFXI for a week and go play FFT, christ.

I'll get the iPhone version next week then. I've been playing FF IV: The After Years
First Page 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15