Level 75 Content ONRY
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-06-25 16:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aramachus said: »
Impressive stuff here. Love the 75 solos. btw did I read correctly is there really someone just writing in a 75 content thread just to bash people playing at 75? haha fun.

other than that, for me kaeko was the guy who got me excited about that kind of stuff. avesta was awesome and he impressed me but kaekos description of how to solo limbus on blm made me spend hours reading it up and trying it myself, really having much fun. and his solo of a salvage area is to me still the most impressive solo accomplishment ever done. personal opinion.

I started new in ffxi when I came back a month ago and taking it slow with levelling and missions now, but I plan on leaving blm and maybe rdm at 75 to do exactly that kind of stuff here. once my blm is at 75 and I got promathia done (which will take quite a while) the first thing Ill do is solo apollyon NW to see if I still got it, haha

It's great fun if you're into it, really is. Feel free to come to Asura and play with us!

Avesta was great yeah, I, like many others drew inspiration from his/her work. Back when I was first playing, I was a SMN and WAR, didn't get very far into endgame with those jobs though. I'd get together some people for NMs on SMN, things like Cactrot Rapido etc, and it would mess us up pretty badly. So I youtubed some strategies, and that's when I saw Avesta solo the damn thing, and in that moment, it was pretty much a career change for me. His skill and RDM as a whole really appealed to me.

Cactrot isn't a hard solo either, but at the time I found it really impressive. As for Kaeko, heard the name thrown around, never actually seen them in action though, in videos or elsewhere.

As for people bashing this, eh not really. I consider Draylo a friend actually, but I suppose he has a hard time understanding the appeal, which is fine, he isn't the only one.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Aramachus
Server: Bahamut
user: Aramachus
By Bahamut.Aramachus 2015-06-29 08:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
It's great fun if you're into it, really is. Feel free to come to Asura and play with us!

actually I am on asura ^^ aristarchos is my new chars name, but due to work hours I haven't been able to play much recently
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [212 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2016-01-27 14:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kimico said: »
Asura.Shiraiyuki said: »
Mookies said: »
ITT: People complaining about wanting 75 cap server/content, yet in their "progression" videos/stills they're using a bunch of QoL improvements, such as trusts.

Seriously. Really tired of this epeen nostalgia circle jerk.

Wrong topic son! If you want to poke fun at those people in the numerous "make a vanilla ffxi server" threads, the official forums is the place to go for you.
All I see here is people smart enough to realize that such a server isn't coming and have adapted using existing means.
Agreed, even though you can play how the game used to be in the current game's current state...

EDIT: Are there any 75 Only Linkshells on any server that are active...? Have a Vent or TS3 or Forums of some sort??? I will join today and the activity will be real.
By dustinfoley 2016-01-27 14:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Why necro bump this thread when there was an active one 2 posts from the top?

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/48178/lv-75-cap-community-where-you-at/
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-01-27 14:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

because naten has brain damage?