First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 201 202 203
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-02-11 13:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
any1 had luck with Dawn after the update? been doing D since the update (around 40 fights already) and didnt see the body drop yet, did they really boost the drop rate or just trolling? :<

The body had a VERY bad drop rate so the bonus to drop rate with this campaign may not have made it noticeably better.
By Zephin 2016-02-11 13:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Abyssea has problems. Claim, proc red and KI goes to another person in party. Happened 5 times for sure. Had to adjust strat on killing NM's so that KI fell to the right person. If the 2nd person had the KI already, it went to no one. There was only 2 ppl that had hate on it.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-02-11 13:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

any1 had luck with Dawn after the update? been doing D since the update (around 40 fights already) and didnt see the body drop yet, did they really boost the drop rate or just trolling? :<

I think you're reading the campaign wrong. My understanding is that there is no change at all in drop rate for gear in high tier battlefields. The campaign just gives one additional personal slot for pluton/beit/boulders - either singles, cases, or boxes. The "higher quality items" note means that there's a greater chance of that slot being a case or box on higher difficulty fights.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-02-12 13:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »

I think you're reading the campaign wrong. My understanding is that there is no change at all in drop rate for gear in high tier battlefields. The campaign just gives one additional personal slot for pluton/beit/boulders - either singles, cases, or boxes. The "higher quality items" note means that there's a greater chance of that slot being a case or box on higher difficulty fights.

i think the drop rates enhancement is on gear but if the body is 1% drop rate on D, even a 100% increase would make it suck big time still :<

will keep trying and hoping ; ;
By Chyula 2016-02-12 14:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Zephin said: »
Abyssea has problems. Claim, proc red and KI goes to another person in party. Happened 5 times for sure. Had to adjust strat on killing NM's so that KI fell to the right person. If the 2nd person had the KI already, it went to no one. There was only 2 ppl that had hate on it.

only the person pops or first claim it get the KI to pop other tier NMs.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-02-12 14:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not gear. It's explicitly an extra drop slot for plutons, beitetsu, and boulders. Gear doesn't even drop in personal slots to begin with.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-12 15:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Greetings, everyone!

We’ll be looking into different avenues to obtain Koru-Moru moving forward so you can get more of that Refresh love.

In regards to Qultada and Kupofried, since both of these alter egos have special traits that directly increase the amount of experience points you can gain, we plan on maintaining their current rarity of appearance.
[+]
By Zephin 2016-02-12 21:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »

Yes i am fully aware of how abyssea KI system works.

Claim on Char #1
Char #2 hits it
Proc Red.
Kill
KI goes to Char #2
By Clinpachi 2016-02-12 21:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been doing abyssea since the update and haven't encountered any issues when dual boxing my wife's character. Been doing both Chloris and Glavoid so it's about as intensive as it gets too. Whoever claims/pops has been getting the KI no problem.

Claim on Char #1
Char #2 hits it
Proc Red.
Kill
KI goes to Char #2

Seems fishy/strange.
By Zephin 2016-02-12 21:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Clinpachi said: »
I've been doing abyssea since the update and haven't encountered any issues when dual boxing my wife's character. Been doing both Chloris and Glavoid so it's about as intensive as it gets too. Whoever claims/pops has been getting the KI no problem.

Claim on Char #1
Char #2 hits it
Proc Red.
Kill
KI goes to Char #2

Seems fishy/strange.

Was doing Kur for isgebind
 Siren.Dilandu
Server: Siren
user: Dilandu
By Siren.Dilandu 2016-02-12 21:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Claim on Char #1
Char #2 hits it
Proc Red.
Kill
KI goes to Char #2

Seems fishy/strange.

Kur lost hate on whoever claimed it or the char aggro Kur but didn't claim.
By Zephin 2016-02-12 21:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dilandu said: »

Claim on Char #1
Char #2 hits it
Proc Red.
Kill
KI goes to Char #2

Seems fishy/strange.

Kur lost hate on whoever claimed it or the char aggro Kur but didn't claim.

I hit Kur to claim. Was meleeing whilst i proc'd red.
Just trying say there is an issue. It did the same thing 5 times or more.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-02-13 14:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well after like 50+ runs alone on D as bst and duo with a blu friend as bst + blu then swapped to sch + blu (around 30-40 this way as well) it finally dropped:

Victory!
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2016-02-13 15:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Some Abyssea NMs lose initial claim for the KI. I know Amun is one such example. You can use a JA or /ra to get initial claim. But if you don't hit the NM before someone else in your group does, the. You won't get the KI
 Asura.Cair
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2016-02-13 20:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello pls.

KI always goes to first active person on hate list (open spawn)/popper (trade).

There are certain NMs that lose hate instantly (but remained "claimed"). In this case, the KI recipient is reset and will go to the new first active person on the hate list.

Make sure the NM is actually attacking you before hitting it with another character.
By Ruaumoko 2016-02-14 04:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Multihit WS (2016/2/9)

Quote:
Can you please make the accuracy bonus apply to all hits of a multihit WS? Making other stats such as WSD, WS Accuracy and the elemental gorgets and belts apply to all hits would be useful as well.
Let me first explain about some properties of WSs. When you use equipment such as Light Belt and Light Gorget, the weapon skills below will have the effects applied to all hits.

Dancing Edge/Evisceration/Pyrrhic Kleos/Vorpal Blade/Swift Blade/Resolution/Rampage/Decimation/Ruinator/Entropy/Stardiver/Blade: Jin/Blade: Ku/Blade: Shun/Hexa Strike/Realmrazer/Exenterator/Chant du Cygne/Requiescat

As can be seen, it is applied mainly to high skill level one handed weapons, weapon skills used by jobs with a 2-handed weapon as their primary option, and a portion of the weapon skills gained through the Legendary Power of the Bushin. Furthermore, if a Double Attack occurs during the weapon skill, it will also gain the bonuses of related equipment. However in these cases, the design was to lower the damage from each individual hit.

The first hit of a weapon skill gains +100 accuracy. Originally, this property was meant to counterbalance the fact that elemental weapon skills have no risk of missing. Elemental weapon skills can greatly increase the odds of a successful skillchain, so we added the accuracy bonus to the first hit of a weapon skill. Under this assumption, every hit from the second one onwards from a multihit weapon skill is considered the “proper” value.

Because of the above, we have no plans on adjusting the weapon skill accuracy bonus at this time.

Thought this was worth posting.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-02-14 04:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Those... aren't even reasons that counter the issue nor the initial request. C'mon SE
By Ruaumoko 2016-02-14 04:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually laughing more at the belief that Dark Knights are running around spamming Entropy on stuff.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2016-02-16 13:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Camate:
Hello, everyone.

I have a follow-up to my previous post about Unity chat announcements.

Currently, the development team is in the midst of discussing adjustments for Domain Invasion, and once these adjustments have been finalized, they will decide on how they would like to address Unity chat specifically. At the moment, they are looking to address this issue with three different patterns:

Make an announcement in chat with the current system.
Make an announcement, but limit the information a bit more.
Stop the announcements.

The pattern adopted will be dependent on the length in which it takes for the notorious monster to respawn. If the frequency of announcements is too high, there is a possibility for bugs, so we’re looking into lowering this.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2016-02-16 13:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Camate
Greetings!

A quick update on the Mog Wardrobe.

While I mentioned the other week that loading time will always occur, we’ve actually already begun making adjustments that allow you to use equipment a bit faster than before. What we’re looking into doing is changing the order that storage is loaded so that the loading order becomes the following: your inventory, Mog Wardrobe, and then all your other storage. The aim of this change is to ease the situations where you are not able to use equipment right after changing zones. Furthermore, in terms of your Mog House, we will be making it so loading priority is given to your Mog Safe, and this will speed up the rate in which your furnishings are displayed.

We’ll also be making some adjustments to the item loading icon so that there is a visual differentiation between the equipment loading icon and the storage loading icon.
By Zubis 2016-02-17 17:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/49931#mogivana24_06

Quote:
Specifically in regards to King Behemoth, one of the reward slots will be either the Pixie Earring or Defending Ring, and Treasure Hunter has no effect on this.

Did we always know this and I missed it, or is this new info?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-02-17 17:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Already known.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-02-17 18:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

it has always been the logical assumption that TH has no effect on things like pixie/dring, impact/okotes, etc

but nice to have official confirmation i guess
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-02-17 18:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

won't stop people spending 30 min poking KB to death with single wield thief's knife
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-02-17 18:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Eightball!!!!!!!!!!

You should bring that argument back up now with proof :)
By Pantafernando 2016-02-22 17:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Hello, everyone!

I think you'll be happy to hear that the development team is currently planning other avenues to obtain Heavy Metal Plates and all the other item that are in high demand. While this will be addressed sometime after the April version update, I believe you will find that it will be easier to obtain a greater amount of these items. We'll share more information once the plans have been finalized.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-02-22 17:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Hello, everyone!

I think you'll be happy to hear that the development team is currently planning other avenues to obtain Heavy Metal Plates and all the other item that are in high demand. While this will be addressed sometime after the April version update, I believe you will find that it will be easier to obtain a greater amount of these items. We'll share more information once the plans have been finalized.
Ok Almace 119 may be in my future plans after all.

If it's easy enough I might make 99 Ochain for teh lulz.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-02-22 17:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Hello, everyone!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-02-22 18:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Quote:
Hello, everyone!

YouTube Video Placeholder
Major LOL!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 201 202 203