Dev Tracker - news, discussions
First Page 2 3 ... 202 203
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-08 07:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Was there already a Fire Brand or Flametongue or something?

The traditional three are

Flame Saber
Ice Brand
Bolt Edge

Their names change based on translations and character limits but it's a very easy to spot theme on all the FF's.

They already released the fire one as Firetongue. They just announced the ice version, meaning the thunder one will be in the near future.

Again I really wish they had a sparkly effect on impact like a burst of fire, ice or thunder. Would of reminded us of those days when we used them to take advantage of boss elemental weakness's.
[+]
 Valefor.Heabea
Server: Valefor
user: Heabea
By Valefor.Heabea 2017-11-08 08:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Man whoever asked for the salvage stuff from login campaign ruined login campaign for good...
By Darksparksnot 2017-11-08 08:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody asked, not like SE give a ***about we ask.
By zaxtiss 2017-11-08 08:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

some one did ask it was JPs i heard.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 08:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »
The Dev Tracker and News Discussion should be separated...

One just for Dev status/updates only and another just for Dev discussion/Theory/Ego-fest battles...

It's a hassle to scan several pages of discussion to see the latest update..

Front page doesn't always update every tidbit not on the tracker feed..
I've ran this by Rooks and the other mods. I figured I'd give you all a heads up so it isn't completely unexpected.

Later on, I'm going to be splitting this thread, more accurately I'm going to be locking this one (because it's a mess) and making two new threads. Similar to how BG handles Dev Tracker, there will be a news thread for posting the news and a discussion thread which will be for discussion. This should help people in not having to sift through pages of debate to find news.
[+]
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Server: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2017-11-08 09:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Heabea said: »
Man whoever asked for the salvage stuff from login campaign ruined login campaign for good...

Maybe not for good, but yeah, between presumably Relic +2/3 and Return Home stuff I was figuring we'd see things supporting that - reforge items, things to unlock WS, that sort of thing.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2017-11-08 09:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quite a few people have been suggesting that. I know I did back in February 2016.

Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
Asura.Azriel said: »
Can we please remove the huttburt and let Pantafernando do his job.
I want to read info here - and he is doing a good job since he is doing it.
Keep your edicks somewhere else i dont want to read pages of trash i could read somewhere else - I want my update notes.

Make one thread strictly for news posts and another thread for discussing them. Seems to work at BG Forums.
 Ragnarok.Inx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-11-08 09:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

While I agree that a lot of recent posts were seriously off-topic, and at times ill-tempered and snarky, there was actually a bit more merit to the discussion than most relating to T4 tactics.

Maybe they should be split off and stuck in Endgame in case anyone finds something of use in there? I know, its probably more effort than its worth, just a thought though.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 09:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Inx said: »
While I agree that a lot of recent posts were seriously off-topic, and at times ill-tempered and snarky, there was actually a bit more merit to the discussion than most relating to T4 tactics.

Maybe they should be split off and stuck in Endgame in case anyone finds something of use in there? I know, its probably more effort than its worth, just a thought though.
This thread will remain visible and actually be linked to, it'll just be locked. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to split threads or move posts between threads.

Quite a few people have been suggesting that. I know I did back in February 2016.

Asura.Azriel said: »
Can we please remove the huttburt and let Pantafernando do his job.
I want to read info here - and he is doing a good job since he is doing it.
Keep your edicks somewhere else i dont want to read pages of trash i could read somewhere else - I want my update notes.

Make one thread strictly for news posts and another thread for discussing them. Seems to work at BG Forums.
Yeah, we should've done it a long time ago but there was a bit of hesitation for fear the discussion thread would be seen as a battlefield like RP&R seems to be.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-08 09:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll go ahead and do it now since things have died down a bit.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 202 203