Vaccine / Health Care Scam Exposed.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-07 13:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
same question directed at you sekundes
A reviewed research on molecular level. Conducted and replicated by real scientists.

Do you know how a virus even works? Allow me to doubt it. Stop talking out of your butt.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-07 13:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/march-2015-settlements-in-vaccine-court-117-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths I could care less what you all say. but how can vaccines be safe when people have died from them or have got injured. If you do not want to listen to me what ever. I know there is a few bright people that have woken up and seen what is going on.

What exactly is your goal here? A majority of those injuries (and very few deaths) were purportedly from flu shots. Do you think all vaccines should be banned? Just a few? Flu only? Or are you insane enough to think we'd fare better against the terrible diseases we vaccinate ourselves against?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-07 15:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

same question directed at you sekundes. The thing though is establishment has been caught lying and covering up facts to the public yet you have put so much faith in them. It a shame ryan is a canadian and not a us citizen we could have one more informed voter to stop voting for republicans and democrats. God bless you ryan.

The thing that pisses me off more is that in that link thats our own citizens being affected Sekundes. Real people possible future disease curers and innovators to make our troubled world less troubled. Instead they are victims damaged for the rest of their lives some are dead even. They need people to remember them, i'll take up that call. They will never be forgotten in a better america.

If there was evidence that vaccines did not work then I'd re-examine my knowledge and do further research and make decisions based on that.

One only has to look at the significant lack of the diseases that are vaccinated against to see how well it works. Sure, they aren't perfect, even vaccinated people can still be infected but the chance is MUCH lower and with herd immunity intact, there are far less chances for even horribly contagious diseases like measles to spread. But this new wave of people against vaccinations for whatever reasons is causing huge holes in our defenses. Allowing it to spread and set up shop and infections are being passed to even vaccinated people now.

People like you who take skewed data and don't realize the amount of good it does are going to cause millions to suffer.

To again answer the point, if provided good evidence, I would change my mind. However the 'evidence' you two are claiming is ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-07 15:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I'm like 2 more inane youtube videos away from being convinced. C'mon guys, help me out!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-07 17:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Honestly, I'm like 2 more inane youtube videos away from being convinced. C'mon guys, help me out!
YouTube Video Placeholder

And just in case: Measles: Exploring The Past Before The Marketing Of Vaccines
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 17:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
same question directed at you sekundes. The thing though is establishment has been caught lying and covering up facts to the public yet you have put so much faith in them. It a shame ryan is a canadian and not a us citizen we could have one more informed voter to stop voting for republicans and democrats. God bless you ryan.

The thing that pisses me off more is that in that link thats our own citizens being affected Sekundes. Real people possible future disease curers and innovators to make our troubled world less troubled. Instead they are victims damaged for the rest of their lives some are dead even. They need people to remember them, i'll take up that call. They will never be forgotten in a better america.

If there was evidence that vaccines did not work then I'd re-examine my knowledge and do further research and make decisions based on that.

One only has to look at the significant lack of the diseases that are vaccinated against to see how well it works. Sure, they aren't perfect, even vaccinated people can still be infected but the chance is MUCH lower and with herd immunity intact, there are far less chances for even horribly contagious diseases like measles to spread. But this new wave of people against vaccinations for whatever reasons is causing huge holes in our defenses. Allowing it to spread and set up shop and infections are being passed to even vaccinated people now.

People like you who take skewed data and don't realize the amount of good it does are going to cause millions to suffer.

To again answer the point, if provided good evidence, I would change my mind. However the 'evidence' you two are claiming is ***.

whoa, there was no flux of new wave people against vaccines , there has always been people who chose not to take vaccines and flu shots bud, so do not go on saying there has never been people against vaccines and flu shots, there has always been just the Public media you follow , makes you think its all brand new that people don't like something " they" think is good for you.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-07 18:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

whoa, there was no flux of new wave people against vaccines , there has always been people who chose not to take vaccines and flu shots bud, so do not go on saying there has never been people against vaccines and flu shots, there has always been just the Public media you follow , makes you think its all brand new that people don't like something " they" think is good for you.
Read what I write, not what you think I wrote. Yes, there have always been people against it and I never said there weren't. But recently thanks to idiots spouting nonsense, there have been more people who chose not to and this lowers our herd immunity.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 18:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Read what I write, not what you think I wrote. Yes, there have always been people against it and I never said there weren't. But recently thanks to idiots spouting nonsense, there have been more people who chose not to and this lowers our herd immunity.

I see you like the idea of seeing american citizens being killed by there blind faith in trusting what the pharmaceutical industry says is good. Why are you so upset because there is less coffins with Americans being put in them because of not taking vaccines and flu shots? Well god forbid that sorry to disappoint you that more American citizens are waking up on there own by doing there own research and no longer want to be part of the herd being led to medical slaughter from this stance alone. We are being attacked by our water , and our foods too so you still got that on your side of killing americans with.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-03-07 19:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

how can vaccines be safe when people have died from them
How can cars be safe when car accidents are the number one killer of young adults? How can hospitals be safe when they're full of deadly methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus? How can water be safe when it even an adult can drown in a mere inch of the stuff?

How can you be this motherfucking stupid?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 20:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
how can vaccines be safe when people have died from them
How can cars be safe when car accidents are the number one killer of young adults? How can hospitals be safe when they're full of deadly methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus? How can water be safe when it even an adult can drown in a mere inch of the stuff?

How can you be this motherfucking stupid?

he is not being stupid he and you raised good points instead of the insulting remark. The thing we all need to take out of this is that WE as individuals should make the choice for ourselves and ourselves alone not others. It should be you to chose do what you do. Let it be your hand that kills you or your thought process if you seek whatever the next best new thing that has hardly ever had any research on it as it does you in. There is doctor assisted suicide practice already in effect in the united states. So forgive American citizens who chose to not die by pharmaceutical assisted suicide by vaccines and flu shots. You have the option to exercise your freedom to go out that way you will not be forgotten.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-07 20:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I see you like the idea of seeing american citizens being killed by there blind faith in trusting what the pharmaceutical industry says is good. Why are you so upset because there is less coffins with Americans being put in them because of not taking vaccines and flu shots? Well god forbid that sorry to disappoint you that more American citizens are waking up on there own by doing there own research and no longer want to be part of the herd being led to medical slaughter from this stance alone. We are being attacked by our water , and our foods too so you still got that on your side of killing americans with.
I want less of us to die which is why I want people vaccinated so we don't get overwhelmed by diseases we've already wiped out. Do you really not know how many people died from these diseases before we got vaccines? Do you have any idea how many lives we save with vaccination? I realize that there are some people who cannot be vaccinated because they have adverse effects. I am aware that some have died from it. But that number is not even in the same order of magnitude as the number saved.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-07 20:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

he is not being stupid he and you raised good points instead of the insulting remark. The thing we all need to take out of this is that WE as individuals should make the choice for ourselves and ourselves alone not others. It should be you to chose do what you do. Let it be your hand that kills you or your thought process if you seek whatever the next best new thing that has hardly ever had any research on it as it does you in. There is doctor assisted suicide practice already in effect in the united states. So forgive American citizens who chose to not die by pharmaceutical assisted suicide by vaccines and flu shots. You have the option to exercise your freedom to go out that way you will not be forgotten.

Not all choices are something that should be done by the individual. If that was the case, we wouldn't have laws. I'm not saying I want the government to make all my choices for me but some of them are in the best interest of everyone.

I know you disagree but I kinda like my kids to not have measles or polio so I'm sorry but your rights are going to have to be diminished some.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 20:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

And just in case: Measles: Exploring The Past Before The Marketing Of Vaccines

I want less of us to die which is why I want people vaccinated so we don't get overwhelmed by diseases we've already wiped out. Do you really not know how many people died from these diseases before we got vaccines? Do you have any idea how many lives we save with vaccination? I realize that there are some people who cannot be vaccinated because they have adverse effects. I am aware that some have died from it. But that number is not even in the same order of magnitude as the number saved.

Please watch the video and check the link chaosx provided which has detailed information that has FACTS. Do you realize how much money the pharmaceutical industry is making off of you and me and everyone else by spreading fear of illness to trick us into taking more medicine, that only just keeps hurting us until eventually we kick the bucket sooner then later. Please check the video out and read the link and watch the video there there both short that chaosx provided with a open mind and heart. Listen i value every American in this country and wish them the best health , but let it be by there choosing of how they seek there own way about it.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 20:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry but your rights are going to have to be diminished some.

That will have to be decided who wins the next 1776 event and if i fall thats the only way i would relinquish my rights some.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-03-07 21:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing we all need to take out of this is that WE as individuals should make the choice for ourselves and ourselves alone not others.
*** that. I don't have a medical degree, I don't have the time or literal decades to do the necessary research. I'll happily let well-accredited experts make my decision for me.

On the off chance I actually think my opinion is worth more than two puffs of cow methane, it's still going to be 100% based on the same verifiable data that a health care professional would use. I'd like to believe that you're genuinely suggesting that everyone actually take the time to read the literally thousands of research papers out there, but you aren't suggesting that at all. If you were, you'd stop this ridiculous campaign against established science. You idiot.

The irony here is that I'm the person who actually does spend most of his free time reading scientific research and watching critical analyses thereof. I have actually taught myself how to wade through something on PubMed to find what is actually being said because I don't trust anything that is simple enough for someone like you to understand it. If any data can be rendered into language suitable for the evening news or, worse yet, a sensationalistic YouTube video hosted by an ex-wrestler, I know it is incontrovertibly WRONG. Data doesn't come in soundbites. Ever. Not even that soundbite I just created is trustworthy.

It bespeaks amazing hubris that people with objectively limited education and intellect believe themselves to be more capable and reliable than the collective education and intellect of an entire scientific community. Skepticism has its place, but skepticism that is intractable is no longer useful and, at the risk of No True Scotsman, it's no longer actually skepticism, either. In order to be a real skeptic, you have to recognize when your hypothesis is wrong. And if your hypothesis is demonstrably correct, it behooves you not to demonstrate it well. This is the basis of science and science is a fancy word for literally all human knowledge. Even my degree that ostensibly prepares me to analyze the rhyme structure of a Shakespearean sonnet is still based in science and the scientific method.

Come, join the rest of human society and cast off the shackles of your egomaniacal ignorance.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-07 21:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Well god forbid that sorry to disappoint you that more American citizens are waking up on there own by doing there own research and no longer want to be part of the herd being led to medical slaughter from this stance alone.

The article that Ryanx linked mentioned 5 settlements from supposed vaccine-related deaths in the 3-month period, with 87 other injuries in the report. Just for fun, let's extrapolate this. That would be 20 deaths settled annually, with 348 other injuries if this is a year-round thing.

Let's throw in another quote from the National Weather Service:
Quote:
According to the NWS Storm Data, over the last 30 years (1984-2013) the U.S. has averaged 51 reported lightning fatalities per year. Only about 10% of people who are struck by lightning are killed, leaving 90% with various degrees of disability.

That's 51 deaths on average annually, with ~450 injuries on top of that. When someone cites an anti-vax article with less reported deaths/injuries than lightning strikes as a means of supporting their argument, you have to wonder just how bad these scary vaccines really are.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 21:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing we all need to take out of this is that WE as individuals should make the choice for ourselves and ourselves alone not others.
*** that. I don't have a medical degree, I don't have the time or literal decades to do the necessary research. I'll happily let well-accredited experts make my decision for me.

On the off chance I actually think my opinion is worth more than two puffs of cow methane, it's still going to be 100% based on the same verifiable data that a health care professional would use. I'd like to believe that you're genuinely suggesting that everyone actually take the time to read the literally thousands of research papers out there, but you aren't suggesting that at all. If you were, you'd stop this ridiculous campaign against established science. You idiot.

The irony here is that I'm the person who actually does spend most of his free time reading scientific research and watching critical analyses thereof. I have actually taught myself how to wade through something on PubMed to find what is actually being said because I don't trust anything that is simple enough for someone like you to understand it. If any data can be rendered into language suitable for the evening news or, worse yet, a sensationalistic YouTube video hosted by an ex-wrestler, I know it is incontrovertibly WRONG. Data doesn't come in soundbites. Ever. Not even that soundbite I just created is trustworthy.

It bespeaks amazing hubris that people with objectively limited education and intellect believe themselves to be more capable and reliable than the collective education and intellect of an entire scientific community. Skepticism has its place, but skepticism that is intractable is no longer useful and, at the risk of No True Scotsman, it's no longer actually skepticism, either. In order to be a real skeptic, you have to recognize when your hypothesis is wrong. And if your hypothesis is demonstrably correct, it behooves you not to demonstrate it well. This is the basis of science and science is a fancy word for literally all human knowledge. Even my degree that ostensibly prepares me to analyze the rhyme structure of a Shakespearean sonnet is still based in science and the scientific method.

Come, join the rest of human society and cast off the shackles of your egomaniacal ignorance.

fancy words aside, its a matter of opinion. You mentioned science and there is science that says that some not all vaccines but flu shot are hurting us. You can teach a human anything give them all the degrees and titles of a sign of proof they have the highest standard of knowledge. That does not mean they have common sense.

You know the grass is greener and the sun always shines best on the side of freedom and free choice. The human society you speak on behalf of are slaves who will one day be free from there enslavers. I'll march to that noble endeavor. Note in the pic below, the folks in red are those who wish to keep you enslaved, the folks in blue that would be my side we are trying to set you free and restore your freedoms.

Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-07 21:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought Lordgrim was a parody account. You know, performance art or something.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-07 22:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
That's 51 deaths on average annually, with ~450 injuries on top of that. When someone cites an anti-vax article with less reported deaths/injuries than lightning strikes as a means of supporting their argument, you have to wonder just how bad these scary vaccines really are.
Shh. That goes against their argument, they rather risk millions of lives over a extremely rare condition that only affects 15 out of hundreds of millions of people.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 22:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well god forbid that sorry to disappoint you that more American citizens are waking up on there own by doing there own research and no longer want to be part of the herd being led to medical slaughter from this stance alone.

The article that Ryanx linked mentioned 5 settlements from vaccine-related deaths in the 3-month period, with 87 other injuries related to vaccines and flu shots in the report. you have to wonder just how bad these scary vaccines really are.

Indeed because most of the U.S. Public is Unaware of the Vaccine Court and that you could seek legal action. Thats where big media comes to shroud the public with lies. You do know big media follows instruction from the Ad Council. God only knows how many american citizens were affected by the disinformation of public media saying all vaccines and flu shots are in there best interest
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-07 22:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The human society you speak on behalf of are slaves who will one day be free from there enslavers.
Who's a slave of who again?

If you say "banks" "debt" "Federal Reserve" "government" "businesses" or "the wealthy," then why are you not in your chains you claim you are in and working in the fields you claim you are doing?
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-03-07 22:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

fancy words aside, its a matter of opinion.
Wrong.

there is science that says that some not all vaccines but flu shot are hurting us.
a.) That's not coherent English. I wish you would grasp the importance of conveying ideas in a coherent way, because your dog-slobber is even less credible when it appears to have actually been typed by a poorly-trained Alsatian.

b.) Wrong. Your statement requires qualifications you're not willing to make because they render your statement meaningless. Make the qualifications or accept that you are wrong.

You know the grass is greener and the sun always shines best on the side of freedom and free choice.
Only Sith deal in absolutes.

The freedom to be wrong is also the freedom to be dead. Being dead is the worst thing possible unless you believe in magical sky fairies that'll drag your consciousness away from the meat the houses it and carry it off to Valhalla. Such things require faith, that is, belief without reason, logic, or proof. I don't have faith and nor does our nation. You worship the founders, so I'd hope you recognize their utter lack of religion and emulate it as you tell me that my freedom to be dead is somehow better than my limited freedom to be alive.

However, you've demonstrated the truth of your twaddle already: I challenged you to accept that hypotheses can be wrong and you refuse to even acknowledge that. You're a *** moron. Go die and stop polluting my species.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-07 22:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The article that Ryanx linked mentioned 5 settlements from vaccine-related deaths in the 3-month period, with 87 other injuries related to vaccines and flu shots in the report. you have to wonder just how bad these scary vaccines really are.

Indeed because most of the U.S. Public is Unaware of the Vaccine Court and that you could seek legal action. Thats where big media comes to shroud the public with lies. You do know big media follows instruction from the Ad Council. God only knows how many american citizens were affected by the disinformation of public media saying all vaccines and flu shots are in there best interest
You do know that you still have to prove harm in that court, right?

I mean, it would be pretty obvious for a "law student" that you claim to be...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-07 22:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Onorgul, what flower-head means by saying "fancy words" is that he doesn't understand what you said.

Never mind that what you said was true, he doesn't understand them and therefor must be false.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 22:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You worship the founders, so I'd hope you recognize their utter lack of religion

Wrong i worship my lord and savior who is Jesus. You are wrong about the founders because they based our original government the Constitutional republic of the united states of america based on god and country.

Quote:
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

the bill of rights was made in addition to the rights of the God who created mankind Whichever you believe in.

Quote:
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

If that does not prove to you that some not all but majority of them were faithful men then i do not know what will. That is our declaration of independence. It does not say who's god but when creating a independent nation you accept all who wish to practice.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-07 22:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Great, I just realized that Grim quoted me out of context to make me look like an anti-vaxer. Game's on, son.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-07 22:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I dare you to get a list of the founding fathers and then look up what religion each of them were... I'll give you a hint, you're gunna have a bad time.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-03-07 22:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Great, I just realized that Grim quoted me out of context to make me look like an anti-vaxer. Game's on, son.
He reads what he wants to see. He skews all with his delusion.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-07 22:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bio-Weapon Escapes Tulane Lab
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-03-07 23:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Wrong i worship my lord and savior who is Jesus.
Oh, wow, so you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE AND HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. That's a bit of news. Half a bit, anyhow. Definitely at least a quarter. ... Ok, fine, it's not news at all.

Why does no one refer to Yeshua ben Yosef (sorry, I can't write Aramaic/Hebrew) by his name in English? Just curious. It surely wouldn't be because you'd look like a bit of a twit to say that you worship Joshua Josephson, would it? It'd be oh-so-'murican to actually say his name in modern English, though.

Oh, I just googled Aramaic and Josh's name actually looks pretty cool in his native writing.

Since apparently YouTube is the only way to convey information:
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19