Vaccine / Health Care Scam Exposed.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
First Page 2 ... 17 18 19
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-02-21 21:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

http://boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/?AFFID=197258 fantastic film it shows the curuption of medical and how vaccines are dangerious for you. Wake up and see the truth do not fall for all this brain washing. There are more people with cronic illneses these days then there where 100 years ago. Just look around. Main cause GMO,Pharma company's cashing in on selling people drugs and vaccines so they can sell you more drugs and more vaccines . quote "If a lie is told long enough and loud enough people will believe it as fact" I do Admit my Spelling is not the best and I am sorry about that. You can not trust data that come's from the company that profit's from selling drug's / vaccine's It is lie's Look for data that come's from a non profit organization
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-21 21:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Here we go again....
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-21 21:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Light the Pleebo signal. We need a "nobody cares" pic.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-21 22:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-02-21 22:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Know what's really bad for you? Polio. That ***will *** you up.
[+]
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2015-02-21 22:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-02-21 22:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

seeing the anti-vacc ***on imgur front page every time i look makes me think 'why do they bother, doesn't everyone already know this by now'

i guess you've validated them a bit, shame
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-02-22 01:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-22 01:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really, really hoped this would be something based in science and reality. Because I knew it wouldn't be.

Keep rising to new lows, humanity. There's a reason why most science fiction predicts depressing outcomes.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-02-22 01:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

GMO food crops (Soy, Potato, Corn, Canola, Sugar beet, Cotton, Rice, Potato, Tomato, Sugarcane, Wheat, Tobaco, Sweet pepper, Papaya, Potato, etc) and EMF radiation are the main reason for poor health in recent years. Vaccine however have been well documented to prevent disease and the absence of outbreak is proof.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-02-22 01:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
GMO food crops (Soy, Potato, Corn, Canola, Sugar beet, Cotton, Rice, Potato, Tomato, Sugarcane, Wheat, Tobaco, Sweet pepper, Papaya, Potato, etc) and EMF radiation are the main reason for poor health in recent years. Vaccine however have been well documented to prevent disease and the absence of outbreak is proof.

You'll have a hard time proving that it's the GMO versions of those crops as opposed to increased intake of any version of those crops causing health problems. If you want to tell me that increased sugar and grain consumption is leading to a decline in health, I absolutely agree with you.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-02-22 01:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hoshiku said: »

You'll have a hard time proving that it's the GMO versions of those crops as opposed to increased intake of any version of those crops causing health problems. If you want to tell me that increased sugar and grain consumption is leading to a decline in health, I absolutely agree with you.
Yes I agree with you that even without GMO additions we would still be in a health decline due to the over consumption of these crops.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-22 01:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

EMF radiation
I'll bite... have a citation for this one? From a peer-reviewed source, please?

I mean, there's a part of me that can believe radio waves bouncing off a device I wear on my hip might be problematic. But just saying "EMF" is probably showing a distinct lack of what constitutions electromagnetic frequencies. For instance, every human, ever, in the whole of our history, even going back to our anthropoid ancestors and beyond, at least 'til the emergence of land-bound life, has been subjected to a form of EM radiation that causes DNA damage and consequent cancer, in addition to lesser problems like burns and vitamin overdose. But I feel certain that can't be what you're referring to.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-22 02:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

With all this vaccine talk and measles running rampant, I figured people must be dieing in the thousands..... Turns out nobody has died from the measles in an entire decade. Shocking I know! Even more shocking over 100 people have died from the measles vaccine during the same decade.. Crazy stuff huh.. All this fear mongering and everyone demanding to make even more things mandatory to actually live in this so called free country I figured on seeing much higher numbers on both sides of the spectrum.

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-u-s-measles-deaths-in-10-years-but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/

Where exactly do we draw the line, or do we just force everyone to get vaccinated for every single thing? Are vaccines forcing more virulent strands of the very thing they are suppose to prevent, similar to antibiotics? The Flu shot has been losing its popularity because it has become less effective. Hell, its difficult to even look up how many people die from getting the flu vaccine. Does that not bother anyone?

Not saying don't get vaccinated from dire disease, just think about all the repercussions that could possibly happen if you do or don't.
[+]
 Shiva.Jongalt
By Shiva.Jongalt 2015-02-22 02:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to play with RyanX, and I wholeheartedly agree with him.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-22 03:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The only scam going on in regards to vaccines are flu shots. Unless you really think that humans can be protected against all strains flu and ignore the stronger and stronger waves of flu viruses that circulate every year now.

The human race brought down trying to protect itself from the common cold to increase profits. Very poetic.
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-02-22 03:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Obligatory.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-22 03:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
curuption

[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-02-22 03:54:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so glad we as a culture don't only look at documentaries and news sites and media to sway our thinking based on some objective on someone else's agenda.

owai..
By Bloodrose 2015-02-22 03:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever notice it's always the idiots who claim to be native English speakers, yet can't spell, enunciate, pronounce, or otherwise have twisted the ever living ***out of said language online that always falls for this ***because of misused words they don't understand?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-22 04:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
With all this vaccine talk and measles running rampant, I figured people must be dieing in the thousands..... Turns out nobody has died from the measles in an entire decade. Shocking I know! Even more shocking over 100 people have died from the measles vaccine during the same decade.. Crazy stuff huh.. All this fear mongering and everyone demanding to make even more things mandatory to actually live in this so called free country I figured on seeing much higher numbers on both sides of the spectrum.

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/zero-u-s-measles-deaths-in-10-years-but-over-100-measles-vaccine-deaths-reported/

Where exactly do we draw the line, or do we just force everyone to get vaccinated for every single thing? Are vaccines forcing more virulent strands of the very thing they are suppose to prevent, similar to antibiotics? The Flu shot has been losing its popularity because it has become less effective. Hell, its difficult to even look up how many people die from getting the flu vaccine. Does that not bother anyone?

Not saying don't get vaccinated from dire disease, just think about all the repercussions that could possibly happen if you do or don't.

There is a huge logical fallacy in reporting deaths from vaccines compared to deaths from the diseases the vaccines are supposed to treat. The numbers simply cannot be compared. The only numbers that can be compared are the number of deaths from vaccination and the number of deaths that would have occurred if the vaccination wasn't available.

Example: 100 people are stranded on a desert isle. The only source of water is slightly tainted. After a year, 1 person dies from drinking the water. Nobody dies of dehydration.

The logical conclusion: That sucks, but if nobody drank it they would all be dead.
The anti-vaxer conclusion: Nobody died from not drinking the water, but one person died as a direct result of it. Therefore, water is bad! Ban water!

People like to focus on measles because it looked like it was already in decline before the vaccination was introduced, but there were still ~450 deaths annually from it (in the U.S.). You can tell when an argument is completely agenda driven when people point only to the weakest link in the chain and ignore the rest. Why don't anti-vaxers ever bring up smallpox, polio, etc.?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-02-22 04:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There are more people with cronic illneses these days then there where 100 years ago.

Probably because they don't die now because of medicine lol
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-22 05:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This was used for poor FFXI posts back in the days, but I guess it applies here as well

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-22 08:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

cronic
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-02-22 08:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So, can we get a mod to change the title to something pertaining to Leonardo DiCaprio?

Ooooo~ I wonder what Baz Luhrmann will cook up next!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-22 08:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
EMF radiation
I'll bite... have a citation for this one? From a peer-reviewed source, please?

I mean, there's a part of me that can believe radio waves bouncing off a device I wear on my hip might be problematic. But just saying "EMF" is probably showing a distinct lack of what constitutions electromagnetic frequencies. For instance, every human, ever, in the whole of our history, even going back to our anthropoid ancestors and beyond, at least 'til the emergence of land-bound life, has been subjected to a form of EM radiation that causes DNA damage and consequent cancer, in addition to lesser problems like burns and vitamin overdose. But I feel certain that can't be what you're referring to.
Basically this, I don't think that most people understand that we get a dose of constant radiation just for being on this planet, and from different types.

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
The only scam going on in regards to vaccines are flu shots. Unless you really think that humans can be protected against all strains flu and ignore the stronger and stronger waves of flu viruses that circulate every year now.

The human race brought down trying to protect itself from the common cold to increase profits. Very poetic.
aaaand one of the dumber things said in this thread already, kinda hard to do, but you managed it.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-22 08:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Hell, its difficult to even look up how many people die from getting the flu vaccine. Does that not bother anyone?
No, because with about five minutes and google:
http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
VAERS said:
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at http://www.vaers.hhs.gov.

Doing a quick search on deaths at the broadest level
it spits out 5878 deaths, from 1968 to 2014, with 1470 of those not reported with an associated date.
Given that it is non-verified reports (and anyone can submit them) it can arguably be described as overestimated, but it is highly likely that it is correct within an order of magnitude (in either direction), and fairly likely if we use it as a basis for a Fermi estimation (i.e. round up to nearest order of magnitude, e.g. 10k).
By Fyyvoaa 2015-02-22 08:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-22 09:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Every year around this time, 120 million Americans roll up their sleeves to get their annual flu shots. Since 2010, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended yearly jabs for every healthy American over the age of six months. The goal is to curb the spread of infection and minimize the risk for potentially dangerous complications such as pneumonia, particularly among the elderly and the very young. But science on the vaccine’s efficacy is scant among those two vulnerable groups. And although healthy adults do get some protection, it may not be as robust as they expect.

One oft-cited claim, based on several large meta-analyses published more than a decade ago, is that seasonal flu shots cut the risk of winter death among older people by half. But the research behind that claim has been largely debunked. A 2005 study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine noted that influenza only causes about 5 percent of all excess winter deaths among the elderly—which works out to one death from flu per 1,000 older people each season—so it’s impossible for the shot to prevent half of all their winter deaths. The following year, a study reported that as vaccine coverage increased among the elderly in Italy in the late 1980s, there was no corresponding drop in excess deaths. In another 2006 paper, Lisa Jackson, an infectious disease epidemiologist at the Group Health Research Institute in Seattle, and her colleagues showed that although vaccinated seniors were 44 percent less likely to die during flu season than unvaccinated seniors were, the vaccinated ones were also 61 percent less likely to die before flu season even started. “Naturally, you would not expect the vaccine to work before the thing it protects against is going around,” says Lone Simonsen, a research professor in global health at George Washington University and a co-author of the 2005 study in the Archives of Internal Medicine.

Researchers now attribute these odd findings to a “healthy user” effect. People who don’t get vaccinated often “are the most frail or [those] whose health has gone down dramatically in the last few months,” explains CDC epidemiologist David Shay. People who choose to get flu shots, in other words, are already healthier and therefore the least likely to die.

So how much does the vaccine truly help older people? In January 2012, Michael Osterholm, an epidemiologist at the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, and his colleagues published a meta-analysis in The Lancet Infectious Diseases that analyzed the results of all randomized controlled clinical trials conducted between 1967 and 2011 on the effects of flu shots. It found that there have been no clinical trials evaluating the effects of the traditional flu vaccine in the elderly. The only vaccine shown to protect against infection or death in older adults, it said, is the live-attenuated vaccine—an inhalable vaccine that contains a live, modified version of the virus—which is not approved in the U.S. for adults over age 50.

The traditional vaccine may not work so well in older people because of an idea known as immune senescence, which posits that as people age, their immune systems weaken, resulting in poor vaccine response, especially to inactivated strains. Although the U.S. Food and Drug Administration licensed a high-dose vaccine for seniors in 2009 that could theoretically overcome this problem, no studies have yet been published on how effective it is. “The higher dose produces a higher level of antibodies, but we don’t really know what that correlates to,” says Jackson. A 2010 systematic review published by the Cochrane Collaboration, an independent, nonprofit organization that promotes evidence-based medicine, concluded that “until such time as the role of vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly is clarified, more comprehensive and effective strategies for the control of acute respiratory infections should be implemented.”

The dearth of controlled research on seniors stems in part from the fact that the U.S government considers such clinical trials unethical. Based on an idea known as clinical equipoise, scientists can’t test, in a randomized controlled trial, a treatment that the larger medical community already considers to be effective, because doing so would involve denying treatment to half of the participants, potentially putting them at risk. “We’re in a difficult spot,” Shay says—since the CDC already recommends flu shots to seniors, the agency can’t suddenly turn around and ask them to participate in a clinical trial that might deny them the standard of care.

What about kids? In 2010, the U.S. Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices began recommending flu vaccination for all healthy children older than six months, an expansion that they claimed was “supported by evidence that annual influenza vaccination is a safe and effective preventive health action with potential benefit in all age groups.” Yet a July 2012 Cochrane Collaboration systematic review concluded that for kids under the age of two, the currently licensed vaccines “are not significantly more efficacious than placebo.” The review highlighted a single small study conducted on children under two—the only controlled study that has evaluated the efficacy of the shot currently licensed for young kids—which found, overall, that vaccines provided no statistically significant protection over the course of two flu seasons. “One season, the vaccine did something to prevent some symptoms, but in the second, nothing,” says co-author Tom Jefferson, an epidemiologist with the Cochrane group. In kids older than 2, however, flu vaccines do seem to work; according to the Cochrane analysis, the shot reduces the absolute risk that a child will catch the flu by about 3.6 percent, whereas the live (inhaled) vaccine reduces the absolute risk by about 17 percent.

In healthy adults under the age of 65, flu vaccines work, too. A 2010 Cochrane review, also co-authored by Jefferson, estimated that during “good” vaccine years—when the vaccines match the circulating viral strain well, which Jefferson says happens about half the time—the vaccine reduces the relative risk that an adult under 65 will catch the flu by about 75 percent. In absolute terms, however, this means adults have about a four percent chance of catching the flu if they don’t get the vaccine and about a one percent chance if they do. Shay notes that while this estimate is reasonable, some flu seasons are worse than others, so the risk may be higher than 4 percent in some years (and some people) and lower than 4 percent in others. (And of course, the vaccine won’t protect against the nearly 200 viruses that cause flu-like symptoms but aren’t actually the flu.) Although scientists generally believe that the flu vaccine slows the spread of the virus through communities, there are no data showing that this is true, because “those studies are very difficult to do,” Shay explains.

So should people still dutifully line up for their flu shots? Older kids and healthy adults do get some protection from them; just perhaps not as much as they want or expect. But for seniors and toddlers, there may never be a clear answer to this question, particularly because the U.S. government is unlikely to conduct additional clinical trials. On Monday, Osterholm and a group of five other scientists at the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy published a report highlighting the need for better alternatives. Although the current options may—for most people—be better than nothing, “we can no longer accept the status quo,” they wrote. “The perception that current vaccines are already highly effective in preventing influenza is a major barrier to pursuing game-changing alternatives.”
Flu Shots May Not Protect the Elderly or the Very Young
Despite government recommendations, there is little evidence that flu vaccines help individuals older than 65 or younger than two
First Page 2 ... 17 18 19