By Nazrious 2015-02-04 10:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
I started on the path to eventually get a mythic, but am stuck on one of the rank up quests, can't get that sit-up timing down at all...

I think I failed that more times than anyone alive...
I haven't gotten a single "good" whistle, I'm not sure what the issue is.

There is a video of that in youtube. I think i managed to do that after seeing that video.
yeah, looked that up, still no bueno...
wait until all three stop moving. that very instant is when you want to hit enter. if you go before they stop moving (watch their knees) then its wrong and if you let them sit too long its wrong.

Let me start of with, lol Jet u nub.

Now thats out of the way. Make surenshadows are on and watch every thing to get timing down.

Bleh Feels dirty to help Jet.

Also lol with this other crap, you guys need to work on your drama skills, get over to PR and practice, practice, practice.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-04 10:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm aware of all of that, still a no go.

I need to do a local install of the game to see if it's a timing thing with my VM causing an issue.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-04 11:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to do a local install of the game to see if it's a timing thing with my VM causing an issue.

It's not, I run FF on a VM as well. The timing between the practice and actual game are different. In the actual quest, you hit the button later than in the practice, about half a second after the last guy stops moving. It's deceptively easy, the issue is that you get jumpy and hit it too soon.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-04 11:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not, I run FF on a VM as well. The timing between the practice and actual game are different. In the actual quest, you hit the button later than in the practice, about half a second after the last guy stops moving. It's deceptively easy, the issue is that you get jumpy and hit it too soon.

I haven't been able to get a single good sound in either the practice or the real thing...

damn, I'm not sure what's up if it's not the VM, maybe I should try a wired keyboard, in case there's some lag from that...
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-04 11:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been able to get a single good sound in either the practice or the real thing...

damn, I'm not sure what's up if it's not the VM, maybe I should try a wired keyboard, in case there's some lag from that...

What hypervisor are you using and what type of connection are you using with the vm? Wireless keyboard shouldn't have that much latency, if you don't notice it when typing, it shouldn't be the problem.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7