Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 15:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Lakshmi.Baek said: »
I also might be transferring to Bahamaut... But I wouldn't mind shouting for an event like Shiva, Puppet in Peril, Ouryu and not wait 2 hours to get it done.

Idk if you've read what Amy just said, but that appears to be a problem everywhere and not just on Lakshmi. There are hit or miss days here, but i'm sure the narrative of another server being amazing for xyz is being overly exaggerated. There are pros and cons of everywhere. Of course, when sombra+1 is 25mil and never a godd amn nokahpa mittens+1 in stock, it kinda irks your soul at times.

Pug fills way faster in bahamut, and none at stock too in bahamut lol
 Lakshmi.Baek
By Lakshmi.Baek 2015-02-03 15:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bosso is the leader of the shell but he gave sacks to a lot of ppl. I really don't mind Lakshmi because like you Amymy I too have limited amount of time to play with my 9 month daughter always grabbing my keyboard wanting to play with everything. Soon it will be another kid on the way so time might really be limited but it does get annoying when waiting for several hours b/w shouts. I seen numerous shouts die because of lack of responses on Lakshmi.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 15:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Baek said: »
Bosso is the leader of the shell but he gave sacks to a lot of ppl. I really don't mind Lakshmi because like you Amymy I too have limited amount of time to play with my 9 month daughter always grabbing my keyboard wanting to play with everything. Soon it will be another kid on the way so time might really be limited but it does get annoying when waiting for several hours b/w shouts. I seen numerous shouts die because of lack of responses on Lakshmi.

Agreed and congrats early
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-02-03 15:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Reiden said: »
What i have noticed about the game lately is that some people believe they are good enough to do high level content as a lazy player without trying to make themselves better. I myself am a lazy player but when i am called out for sucking (Midgitis) i tend to fix it right away. Yesterday i was on Geo for a kamir drifts delve. Since i play Geo almost all the time for the last few mths you would expect me to have my club skill capped.. negative!!! So i couldn't help deal blunt dmg on the damn pig. Guess what i did after the run, made a melee set for Geo and went and capped my club. Now i learned from my mistake and i'm prepared for next time.

What do you want for this accomplishment? You did what you ought to have done, un-gimpify yourself.

It's not an accomplishment. What i am saying is from what i see now, someone else who doesn't care to better themselves would just say "that was mean to me, forget him i am geared good enough".
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 15:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone pls tell shantaru to transfer to bahamut. His incursion shout couldn't fill or even get a single tell.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 15:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

What i have noticed about the game lately is that some people believe they are good enough to do high level content as a lazy player without trying to make themselves better. I myself am a lazy player but when i am called out for sucking (Midgitis) i tend to fix it right away. Yesterday i was on Geo for a kamir drifts delve. Since i play Geo almost all the time for the last few mths you would expect me to have my club skill capped.. negative!!! So i couldn't help deal blunt dmg on the damn pig. Guess what i did after the run, made a melee set for Geo and went and capped my club. Now i learned from my mistake and i'm prepared for next time.

What do you want for this accomplishment? You did what you ought to have done, un-gimpify yourself.

It's not an accomplishment. What i am saying is from what i see now, someone else who doesn't care to better themselves would just say "that was mean to me, forget him i am geared good enough".

Ignore buukki he just can't stand another good geo lol
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-02-03 15:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

He's actually an old player from my server.
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2015-02-03 16:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Someone pls tell shantaru to transfer to bahamut. His incursion shout couldn't fill or even get a single tell.
Just because a run doesn't fill doesn't mean you should transfer servers... Incursion itself is hard to shout for since it requires a a group of competent players.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 16:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Spoiled said: »
Just because a run doesn't fill doesn't mean you should transfer servers... Incursion itself is hard to shout for since it requires a a group of competent players.

Shan been complaining the server is dead for a long time and I'm sure he would have a much easier time shouting for stuff in bahamut whether incursion or garuda like he is now.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
Server: Carbuncle
user: Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-02-03 16:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me say this but before you transfer just make sure you check everything before doing so because i transfer my Goldsmithing mule to bahamut because i just couldn't stand competing with other GS crafters and omg worst mistake ever lol there's like a huge group of RMT bots monopolizing the avatar ites setting the price low so folks would sell it for that amount then bam they will buy it just to stack up on it then sell it for millions like one time i saw a stack of ifritites for 13mill like wtf lmao? No but seriously just make sure you check the server good base on what you are searching for in a server.
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2015-02-03 17:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shan been complaining the server is dead for a long time and I'm sure he would have a much easier time shouting for stuff in bahamut whether incursion or garuda like he is now.
Could be a form of letting off steam, at times I'm super bored/angry about nothing going on often I would say stuff such as "we need a server merge" but again, only to let off steam / vent my feelings.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 17:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt the same as you except I felt it strong enough to leave. I Dont want to be doing nothing every night 930-11. If only they can offer one free transfer for everyone instead of a server merge would solve the problem.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-03 17:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You likely misunderstand Shantaru's character. He's always like that (talkative, argumentative, combative, complaining, excessively chatty).

He generally logs on at unusual times, so when he shouts for incursion at 10am est, its understandable he'll be a little disappointed. He's still trying for that str+10 att+10 da+10 RDM cape.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2015-02-03 17:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

He's still trying for that str+10 att+10 da+10 RDM cape.

:) Your comment made me smile.

Shantaru was a really sweet guy from what I remember.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-03 18:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

SE announced a server merge coming soon, and Lakshmi and Bahamut are lined up to be merged, so welcome back!
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-03 19:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
SE announced a server merge coming soon, and Lakshmi and Bahamut are lined up to be merged, so welcome back!

Link me to where they said this.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 19:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

He just trolling at this point

Lenus at the comfort of his elite shell doesn't join pugs thinks all is well at lakshmi. Shaking head
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-03 19:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah forgive me because I have friends and you don't. QQ
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2015-02-03 19:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

He took me to be raped by the unity crab ; ;
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-03 19:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

He just trolling at this point

Lenus at the comfort of his elite shell doesn't join pugs thinks all is well at lakshmi. Shaking head

Clearly, you have never done anything with us, lol.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 20:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha not sure how u have more friends then me when ur requirement for friendship must have a koga.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-03 20:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha not sure how u have more friends then me when ur requirement for friendship must have a koga.

A lot of people have mythic's, I can't remember anyone ever asking anyone if they have a Koga as a condition of joining our group. I don't have a Koga and they let me play like crap with them.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-03 20:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I started on the path to eventually get a mythic, but am stuck on one of the rank up quests, can't get that sit-up timing down at all...
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-03 20:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I started on the path to eventually get a mythic, but am stuck on one of the rank up quests, can't get that sit-up timing down at all...

I think I failed that more times than anyone alive...
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2015-02-03 20:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

sour grapes
By Nazrious 2015-02-03 20:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Just do base incursion, You can sorta faceroll it blus thfs dnc and just laugh, Pre Rudra/one hand yeah SAM only incursions could suck even just base lvl 123. Even one coffer drop from MB is better than no coffer. Spam enough base incursion and you will get what you want.

1-2 hours total play time every few days will put you at a disadvantage but if you keep plugging away you will accomplish more than some one who does not try at all.

Another thing about Baha is that it is very low man centric, if it can be done with 6 then that becomes the norm. It is convenient and also reduces the need to shout and have to deal with possible suckitude. Incursion does not need a full alliance, hell even 10 people is pushing the upper limit.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-03 20:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Jetackuu said: »

I think I failed that more times than anyone alive...
I haven't gotten a single "good" whistle, I'm not sure what the issue is.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-03 20:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I must have more friends then you if you rely on shout groups to get stuff done for you. Kaggen 0/18 Do you need it? FILLING UP FAST
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 20:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

A lot of people have mythic's, I can't remember anyone ever asking anyone if they have a Koga as a condition of joining our group. I don't have a Koga and they let me play like crap with them.

Of coz they let u play with them. You a good player. I just can't stand spoiled elitist. The purpose of my thread is to help people. I have good info and I intend to share it. Which is bahamut has a much larger community. Am I wrong to share info to those not in a elitish shell. What have lenus done for the community lately?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 20:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I must have more friends then you if you rely on shout groups to get stuff done for you. Kaggen 0/18 Do you need it? FILLING UP FAST

This is like the 5th time you make fun of me. Just childish behavior like your picture.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7