First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Tummie
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-01-16 12:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
I need a Macbain. Let's start there.. Rala Alluvion. its supposed to be campaign time tonight.

Done

But seriously Buukki I'm down for Rala Alluvion
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-01-16 13:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »
Bahamut.Drazzago said: »
Not sure where all this talk of meaningful shouts on Bahamut are, there are none. Maybe somebody will shout for a delve run or skirmish run every couple days, but that will take hours to fill up. Nobody has any originality on this server, they only want cookie cutter jobs and will take nothing else. So unless you want to fall into that crowd, I would avoid Bahamut.

Someone sounds /sadpanda.

Let me clarify about Shouts, I shout often. My PUGs don't fail unless I allow undergeard or inexperienced players come along. Weather I allow this depends on event, and if I give a F that day. If you suck it up don't expect to come to any future shouts of mine for anything harder than Einherjar. If you are good then I will likely remember you and /poke to see if interested 4 shout.

If you find yourself lacking for things to do on baha then its likely your are only looking for a specific event which isnt being done, your gear sucks, you refuse to lvl more than 1 relevant Job, you suck, you made enemies or people dont like you, you play 3am~10am est and are not JP, JP think you suck, you refuse to make shouts of your own.

If not one of the above then speak to me in game and we will see about getting u in with the cool kids.

I /still/ won't whm for you no matter how much you ask.

Though at least you do ask me some, I guess I don't suck too much. I'm just usually doing a ton of other crap, because there is crap to do on Bahamut.

I usually do high-tiers with LS, unless it's daytime and everyone's RLing. Then I help with random shouts and crap.

As for only accepting cookie-cutter jobs, clearly those of you who experience that are going with the wrong people. As the self-proclaimed patron saint of irrelevant jobs, I definitely encourage creativity in party roles (please know your job and have minimal gear for it though.....)

Regarding cat delve, I could do some Kamihr...if people actually wanted to do it. 1-5+MB requires a group of people who can work together, though, due to the gimmicky nature of the mobs inside. PUG occasionally suffer from extreme lack of worktogetherness. (Yes, that's a word. I said it was.)

And then there's the PUG that are doomed to fail... well, you'll learn soon enough which those are, because I'm not gonna name names. Deathga happens even to the best of players though and sometimes it takes a second try to get everyone's ***straight.

I probably would think very hard before going on a Fulcrum shout... Heh, maybe I'll make one because I keep losing lot on Hauby x.x
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-01-16 20:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
Welcome then !

If Lakshmi had problems filing chapter 1-5 shouts then ya Bahamut WILL be a big improvement.

Only thing we dont have shouts for basically are:

Kamir 1-5+b
Stellar Fulcrum (D)+ (that actually win)
Incursion has also been rare lately

Shiori and other JP groups call for 130+ incursion every morning it seems, EST time, jus before JP midnight.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-01-17 06:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya Shiori but all they want nowadays are like 3 GEOs.
By Nazrious 2015-01-17 10:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeker you can come blu, once you get tizona, get to work!

J/K, you can never come Blu whm onry ;p

Side note: People need to farm more accolades, last night every was like "I don't have enough for 3500 NM." NM was a bit of a letdown... dies so fast/easy lvl 128 my ***.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-20 07:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut has been great. It's like a whole new game. I'm actually doing stuff again. Even got a metal singer belt from Ouryu. Shouts fills. From 930-1130 there were wokpet shout tojil shout ouryu shout AA Hume shout rem chapter shout all filled very shortly. Even a max out 4 song bard joined one of a shout I'm on.

I'm not trying to make fun of Lakshmi. My point is if you lonely and not getting stuff done whether u doing the shouting or waiting for shouts or trying to get accepted to a high end shell just come to bahamut. Your shouts will fill or join a shout. I saw yesterday someone trying to shout divine might 2 can't fill change to AA Hume can't filled changed to rem chapter and then stopped shouting. If still don't believe just check the bahamut shout page on ffxiah.com to see for yourself. Obviously if you want stuff to be handed to you it doesn't work here too lol

I left behind some nice people in Lakshmi adventured with some nice people too. Hope to see you guys soon.
[+]
By Zoltar 2015-01-20 07:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad you found the switch refreshing...since some of the QoL improvements this server has stabilized a bit (imho)
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-23 12:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for people to do capacity points party tonight at 9-10pm ish. Shouts are good hadn't joined them recently cause I want my capacity points before the double capacity point campaigns ends.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-23 13:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Looking for people to do capacity points party tonight at 9-10pm ish. Shouts are good hadn't joined them recently cause I want my capacity points before the double capacity point campaigns ends.

CP has been just falling from the sky while people AFK in town on Lakshmi. Altana blesses our loyal souls!

On a serious note, there's been a ton of shouts lately...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-23 15:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »

CP has been just falling from the sky while people AFK in town on Lakshmi. Altana blesses our loyal souls!

On a serious note, there's been a ton of shouts lately...

Hey Jassik
Yesterday night there was a tenzen shout. Ands a few unity shout during the day at Lakshmi.
i miss some people here tho.
 Lakshmi.Jubehnka
user: jubehnka
By Lakshmi.Jubehnka 2015-02-03 03:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll also be leaving Lakshmi for Bahamut soon.
I took a 3-month break (Late October-Late January)exactly because of the population problems, and now it's even worse.

I was also in Keal's shell, but once Keal left and shell died, I ended up in mostly small shells where players mostly skype.
When I came back, the last shell I joined was pretty much dead.

Since I tend to play on JP time because of work, I miss out on the NA population, so hopefully the change to Bahamut will be better.

You know I'm always up for a good VW.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-03 11:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik is correct. I haven't found much time to play lately, but I have noticed from shout watching while at work, there's a ton of crap going on lately. Have seen a bunch of AA shouts (of course, no shiva or nexus) lately, and ironically enough, havent had the time to join them.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2015-02-03 11:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally know of a few bringing back the shouts, thought still pretty meh in terms of response at times. 50/50 I've had a party die 4/6 missing WHM and BRD in the last few weeks. Found (somehow) a fair amount for Celaeno, Voidwrought, and Hahava spam as well (helping friends with clears while working on an Anhur). Unfortunately the key for you as you said is definitely finding some in your window which is what the confused ones who fail to read the entire post don't get. Being underemployed (as the tech school ads call it) I've managed to meet a lot of folks in odd times of the day and must say there are a fair amount of folks active in the morning who do things but would need better networking (and probably gearing) to get around to doing higher difficulty content.

I can understand being against the whole application process, we're playing a game not looking for employment. I know I've put more time in here than is probably considered healthy but perspective is needed in this situation.

Buukki I'll have to shout for CN again sometime this week, still need body. I could use a ton of shouts and have a friend who needs things from all over.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-03 11:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Please send tell. Need Nexus & Shiva (really all 6-10 REMs, as well as various items).
By NeboJones 2015-02-03 12:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I need both of those as well. I'll go
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 12:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry buukki. But bahamut shouts fills fast unless it's stuff like shiva looking for paladin. I joined a divine might D shout , tree delve shout, AA TT shout , voidwatch shouts fills 18/18. Etc.

Lakshmi there's the rise of brettario new shouter that used to complain about lack of shouts and now does the shouts himself. Lakshmi can use more shouters like him. but then again we need people to actually join the shouts.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-03 12:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

NeboJones = Nebo in game, right? will send all yall a tell when i login tonight after events.

i got points to burn
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-03 12:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I went from Lakshmi to RL.

Never want to go back. Don't have to worry about shouts now... unless it's in Skyrim but that's another story.
[+]
By NeboJones 2015-02-03 12:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
NeboJones = Nebo in game, right? will send all yall a tell when i login tonight after events.

i got points to burn

Yeah. Kyo and I are in the same LS also.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 13:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
I went from Lakshmi to RL.

Never want to go back. Don't have to worry about shouts now... unless it's in Skyrim but that's another story.

Rl cost money aelius. Without FFXI Friday night becomes drink night. ktv night. Dinner night. Sat night becomes date night. Party night. Too expensive
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-02-03 13:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

SE should just merge Asura and Bahamut and make it the PUG server. I dont even bother doing anything with PUG, unless i am feeling generous and want to share my awesome sauce with people lol.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 14:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Reiden said: »
SE should just merge Asura and Bahamut and make it the PUG server. I dont even bother doing anything with PUG, unless i am feeling generous and want to share my awesome sauce with people lol.

How awesome is the sauce? Better then Peter Luger sauce?
By Nazrious 2015-02-03 14:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

There has been a shift, slight, back to old school non-suckery with PUG. However unless I know you and am familiar with how you play your Jobs expect to be quized/ examined to make sure you are at least minimally competent.

Then again "OMG NEED IT NOW!" is not my style and I would rather wait.

That is not to say that I don't do wtfever PUGs on occasion, but those have become fewer and far between. Now If im bored and some random asked for a hand I'd help em face roll a toji or w/e. This more than anything is what sets Bahamut apart. There are enough top teir players who rather wtfever faceroll a toji, then sit in Mog having a BDSNM fest with their moogles.
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-02-03 14:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

What i have noticed about the game lately is that some people believe they are good enough to do high level content as a lazy player without trying to make themselves better. I myself am a lazy player but when i am called out for sucking (Midgitis) i tend to fix it right away.

Yesterday i was on Geo for a kamir drifts delve. Since i play Geo almost all the time for the last few mths you would expect me to have my club skill capped.. negative!!! So i couldn't help deal blunt dmg on the damn pig. Guess what i did after the run, made a melee set for Geo and went and capped my club. Now i learned from my mistake and i'm prepared for next time.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 14:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »

There has been a shift, slight, back to old school non-suckery with PUG. However unless I know you and am familiar with how you play your Jobs expect to be quized/ examined to make sure you are at least minimally competent.

Then again "OMG NEED IT NOW!" is not my style and I would rather wait.

That is not to say that I don't do wtfever PUGs on occasion, but those have become fewer and far between. Now If im bored and some random asked for a hand I'd help em face roll a toji or w/e. This more than anything is what sets Bahamut apart. There are enough top teir players who rather wtfever faceroll a toji, then sit in Mog having a BDSNM fest with their moogles.

Hey u. When u gonna set up something during my play time lol
 Lakshmi.Baek
By Lakshmi.Baek 2015-02-03 14:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I also might be transferring to Bahamaut. How are the unity concord shouts there? The only thing that keeps me from transferring is that I am in a good ls with good leader in which we do delve, DM II, and other events so I am on the fence about transferring at this moment. But I wouldn't mind shouting for an event like Shiva, Puppet in Peril, Ouryu and not wait 2 hours to get it done.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-03 14:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

What i have noticed about the game lately is that some people believe they are good enough to do high level content as a lazy player without trying to make themselves better. I myself am a lazy player but when i am called out for sucking (Midgitis) i tend to fix it right away. Yesterday i was on Geo for a kamir drifts delve. Since i play Geo almost all the time for the last few mths you would expect me to have my club skill capped.. negative!!! So i couldn't help deal blunt dmg on the damn pig. Guess what i did after the run, made a melee set for Geo and went and capped my club. Now i learned from my mistake and i'm prepared for next time.

What do you want for this accomplishment? You did what you ought to have done, un-gimpify yourself.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-03 14:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Baek said: »
I also might be transferring to Bahamaut... But I wouldn't mind shouting for an event like Shiva, Puppet in Peril, Ouryu and not wait 2 hours to get it done.

Idk if you've read what Amy just said, but that appears to be a problem everywhere and not just on Lakshmi. There are hit or miss days here, but i'm sure the narrative of another server being amazing for xyz is being overly exaggerated. There are pros and cons of everywhere. Of course, when sombra+1 is 25mil and never a godd amn nokahpa mittens+1 in stock, it kinda irks your soul at times.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-03 15:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Baek said: »
I also might be transferring to Bahamaut. How are the unity concord shouts there? The only thing that keeps me from transferring is that I am in a good ls with good leader in which we do delve, DM II, and other events so I am on the fence about transferring at this moment. But I wouldn't mind shouting for an event like Shiva, Puppet in Peril, Ouryu and not wait 2 hours to get it done.

Shout group might fill fast but u might as well stay since you doing stuff. So who's the leader of your shell?

Ouryu might fill fast but not shiva or puppet lol
 Lakshmi.Baek
By Lakshmi.Baek 2015-02-03 15:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I read that post you had about the bonecrafters out there lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7