Forum » FFXI » General » From Lakshmi to Hello Bahamut soon
From Lakshmi to Hello Bahamut soon
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-14 19:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm definitely not even bothered by that Eyri. My time is valuable, and for the most part, after work and doing important things, I have literally maybe 1-2 hours. When I have the urge to get something done, if I don't immediately have at least the core jobs interested in going, my efforts are done. If i only have 2 hours to play every 2 days, I am not wasting half of that time shouting for an event we might even lose to. fck that sht.
By Calibeaner916 2015-01-14 20:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Nobody ever asks me to do anything except tank VD Upper Delkfutt's... qq.

Should merc these items zero lol
yes sell me AND Nightsage Levi earrings!
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2015-01-14 20:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Calibeaner916 said: »

Don't try to hop on my bandwagon!
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-14 21:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I still dont understand this shouting to do stuff. surely its possible to have a group of people that play the same time every night like most mildly obsessed people do.

I would laugh so hard if someone came to siren and tried to do pug stuff. it just doesnt happen and if it does like buukki said its likely to fail. mainly due to the fact the only people who would join a shout are ones that dont have a group and therefore suck or have terrible gear.

I mean some of the union shouts are just laughable. 12+ people to do biast and king arthro... and... they still loose.
 Bahamut.Drazzago
Server: Bahamut
user: drazzago
By Bahamut.Drazzago 2015-01-14 21:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure where all this talk of meaningful shouts on Bahamut are, there are none. Maybe somebody will shout for a delve run or skirmish run every couple days, but that will take hours to fill up. Nobody has any originality on this server, they only want cookie cutter jobs and will take nothing else. So unless you want to fall into that crowd, I would avoid Bahamut.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-14 21:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
I still dont understand this shouting to do stuff. surely its possible to have a group of people that play the same time every night like most mildly obsessed people do.

I would laugh so hard if someone came to siren and tried to do pug stuff. it just doesnt happen and if it does like buukki said its likely to fail. mainly due to the fact the only people who would join a shout are ones that dont have a group and therefore suck or have terrible gear.

I mean some of the union shouts are just laughable. 12+ people to do biast and king arthro... and... they still loose.

theres still good players lookin to do pugs. I can find 5 other people to do stuff. but can I find 2 good sam a good bard white mage someone to sleep charm players?
can I find a stunner for tojil? or do I need to stun?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-14 21:31:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Drazzago said: »
Not sure where all this talk of meaningful shouts on Bahamut are, there are none. Maybe somebody will shout for a delve run or skirmish run every couple days, but that will take hours to fill up. Nobody has any originality on this server, they only want cookie cutter jobs and will take nothing else. So unless you want to fall into that crowd, I would avoid Bahamut.

cookie cutter jobs? that's fine I have most of them. if I am hanging out in town in Lakshmi I can also hang out in town in bahamut. and from the people who responded bahamut looks like a very welcoming server.

and FOR PEOPLE ASKING FOR SERVER MERGES JUST agree upon a server and bring the whole gang over to a server. we can just act on our own and move.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-01-14 21:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 another complaint thread about how bahamut is the same as lakshmi
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2015-01-14 21:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »

lil late
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-14 21:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »

lenus u in the comfort of your shell. u think everyone can have a shell that does it all?

its like im born poor work my way to middle class but able to stay humble because I know what its like to be poor.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-14 21:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

cookie cutter jobs? that's fine I have most of them. if I am hanging out in town in Lakshmi I can also hang out in town in bahamut. and from the people who responded bahamut looks like a very welcoming server.

and FOR PEOPLE ASKING FOR SERVER MERGES JUST agree upon a server and bring the whole gang over to a server. we can just act on our own and move.

If you want to be on a more populated server, there are plenty of them. All this talk of merges drives me nuts, some of us don't want to be on server where we have to wait hours to get into instances or deal with door crashers at AR2, etc. Lakshmi is fine.
[+]
By Nazrious 2015-01-14 21:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone sounds /sadpanda.

Let me clarify about Shouts, I shout often. My PUGs don't fail unless I allow undergeard or inexperienced players come along. Weather I allow this depends on event, and if I give a F that day. If you suck it up don't expect to come to any future shouts of mine for anything harder than Einherjar. If you are good then I will likely remember you and /poke to see if interested 4 shout.

If you find yourself lacking for things to do on baha then its likely your are only looking for a specific event which isnt being done, your gear sucks, you refuse to lvl more than 1 relevant Job, you suck, you made enemies or people dont like you, you play 3am~10am est and are not JP, JP think you suck, you refuse to make shouts of your own.

If not one of the above then speak to me in game and we will see about getting u in with the cool kids.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-14 21:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »

Someone sounds /sadpanda.

Let me clarify about Shouts, I shout often. My PUGs don't fail unless I allow undergeard or inexperienced players come along. Weather I allow this depends on event, and if I give a F that day. If you suck it up don't expect to come to any future shouts of mine for anything harder than Einherjar. If you are good then I will likely remember you and /poke to see if interested 4 shout.

If you find yourself lacking for things to do on baha then its likely your are only looking for a specific event which isnt being done, your gear sucks, you refuse to lvl more than 1 relevant Job, you suck, you made enemies or people dont like you, you play 3am~10am est and are not JP, JP think you suck, you refuse to make shouts of your own.

If not one of the above then speak to me in game and we will see about getting u in with the cool kids.

awesome message. let them know that's whats up.
By Nazrious 2015-01-14 21:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

If you want to be on a more populated server, there are plenty of them. All this talk of merges drives me nuts, some of us don't want to be on server where we have to wait hours to get into instances or deal with door crashers at AR2, etc. Lakshmi is fine.

Lol no such thing as door crahers for salvage, just u not wanting it bad enough, click spam faster! Channel your inner SAO and "faster,faster,faster need to go faster!"

But it really isn't that bad with salvage on baha. ;p
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-14 22:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's one of a million minor annoyances that come with a higher population. Even on Lakshmi, when AA's came out there were lines waiting to enter the battlefields and hour long waits at KB when shanks were on the login campaign.
By Calibeaner916 2015-01-14 22:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Nightsage said: »
Calibeaner916 said: »

Don't try to hop on my bandwagon!
i could never be a stinky galka! =p
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-01-15 16:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no trouble finding stuff to do in town or with the way shouts go when I login. Sounds like personal problems from what i'm reading.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-16 07:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
I have no trouble finding stuff to do in town or with the way shouts go when I login. Sounds like personal problems from what i'm reading.

Personal problem for who?

First day at bahamut already impressed.
Celestial Nexus shout for bard 2 shout for bard. Filled
Mithra aa . Estimate 20 min shout filled
Ramuh shout 20 minutes they at 5/6 looking for paladin before I logged.
And I shouted chapter 1 looking for dd. OH MY GOSH. Filled full party. First time did a chapter 1-5 with full party.
At Lakshmi I can't even get one.
I'm sure if I had my tree Delve buddies here looking for 1-2 slots would be filled too.
Now this is a fine server.
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-01-16 07:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome then !

If Lakshmi had problems filing chapter 1-5 shouts then ya Bahamut WILL be a big improvement.

Only thing we dont have shouts for basically are:

Kamir 1-5+b
Stellar Fulcrum (D)+ (that actually win)
Incursion has also been rare lately
 Bahamut.Shirai
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2015-01-16 07:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to Bahamut.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-16 07:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you and it already is a improvement
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-16 07:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I never had trouble getting Rem 1-5, because those could be done on normal + trusts, or you could just buy them with sparks. Convert your login points to seals and you'll be there. If I didn't have sparks to buy, simply CPing for an hour or subduction spamming kuftal would give me some cheap & easy points.

Guuki said he's gonna come back to ffxi, but wants to move servers. I can't leave my homies right now, though. Dems my peoples.
 Bahamut.Shirai
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2015-01-16 08:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not hard to solo, but if you have the HKC and can get a group together to spam (D) a few times, why not?
You definitely get your pages a lot faster.
 Lakshmi.Tummie
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-01-16 11:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

And I shouted chapter 1 looking for dd. OH MY GOSH. Filled full party. First time did a chapter 1-5 with full party.
I'm sure if I had my tree Delve buddies here looking for 1-2 slots would be filled too.

I will say I do miss Tree Delve Amy.
Shouts on Lakshmi right now are mainly Unity Concord since everyone is after the new SK and YY robes. There also was a Kaggen and Celaeno Run last night but that is just one night. After doing Ein and Incursion this week with the shell, I can see that Lakshmi tends to have more groups that do things on their own than shout for PUG's so I understand your previous frustration with the way shouts were on this server. That being said I am glad you found a new home over on Bahamut.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2015-01-16 11:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I try my best to accommodate what ppl want in the LS when I can. My schedule's been hectic but that's nothing new. If you need something, let me know. I'll get it done for you (eventually). Unfortunately, I'm not on the game 24/7 so can't do everything. But it is easier to go with a group you trust rather than randomly shouting and hoping for a win.
 Lakshmi.Tummie
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-01-16 12:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Neboh, you guys have been 110% helpful with things that people needed. I know how Amy felt because in the past I too had a very sporadic schedule and I often just wanted to login and do some kind of PUG event for fun with the limited time I had. My schedule is a bit more stable as of late so I now have a routine down and I really only join VW or Unity shouts for gear and mats.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-16 12:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shirai said: »
It's not hard to solo, but if you have the HKC and can get a group together to spam (D) a few times, why not?
You definitely get your pages a lot faster.

Only reason I shout for chapters fights is because I have no seals. Dancer plus trusts is easy solo or I can just dualbox it with trusts.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-16 12:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tummie said: »

I will say I do miss Tree Delve Amy.
Shouts on Lakshmi right now are mainly Unity Concord since everyone is after the new SK and YY robes. There also was a Kaggen and Celaeno Run last night but that is just one night. After doing Ein and Incursion this week with the shell, I can see that Lakshmi tends to have more groups that do things on their own than shout for PUG's so I understand your previous frustration with the way shouts were on this server. That being said I am glad you found a new home over on Bahamut.

If me you and buukki and lets say Demi wants to do a tree shouting for 2 more is impossible at Lakshmi. We literally need all 6 that can play.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-16 12:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I need a Macbain. Let's start there.. Rala Alluvion. its supposed to be campaign time tonight.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2015-01-16 12:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You might wanna take advantage of the Nyzul Isle Campaign that just started and ends on the 27th. And yes it can drop a PW key.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7