California Debates 'yes Means Yes' Sex Assault Law

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » California debates 'yes means yes' sex assault law
California debates 'yes means yes' sex assault law
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37
By Nazrious 2014-10-06 08:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
maldini said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
maldini said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Man i miss when this thread used to be about rape
Did you know that 2,000,000 German women were raped during the fall of Berlin?
The majority of which had trains of 10-20 soldiers at a time.

Man is ugly...
so out of that you want a rape joke or a train joke ?
None - I haven't cried in years. I cried watching that documentary about the Red army's treatment of the Germans. Worst part is, all this didn't come out until 2002-2005 periodically.

Now I'm watching the part about the allied forces death camps.. 65,000 german prisoners of wars, stripped of prisoner of wars status and switched to disarmed militants. Allowed Churchil and Roosevelt to starve soldiers, women, citizens and children...

WW2 is even uglier than they taught us.. with all these declassified documents coming out.
a total of 1,000,000 germans were killed in a very cruel way by the US. But its all out now.
Man is ugly..war is ugly..not surprised by whatever "declassified docs" that surface 50 years after a war detailing man's cruelty and apathy towards his "enemies".
This is what happens when you don't follow a moral code for war.

Yeah but when you see Eisenhower's (he was a general, not president) letter saying that anyone who takes the german prisoners (majority of which were not even soldiers) any food, they will be put to death. Or Stalin's letter telling the generals to "rape them all and have a wonderful time". Those are quotes.. no paraphrased.. the letters say that..
Its not a matter of troops being so war hardened (no pun intended) that they can't control their urges alone. Its a matter of it being sanctioned and encouraged by the higher ups. That's the worst part. I always thought war crimes happened due to lack of discipline and the bloodshed bringing out the worst in men. But it appears to be a policy the top command deploy against their enemies.

Its *** disgusting.

Rape and pillage, this is nothing new. Of course no one cared especially after all the atrocities of the Germans were at the forefront.

I wonder if there will be people commenting about how this never happened, even in the face of proof, But hey thats the way of these things.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-06 16:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The victim industry has a new spokesperson

The only victims in the realm of Lena Dunham, are all the poor souls that have to stomach her HBO series.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-10-06 19:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

bump viva la rape thread
By fonewear 2014-10-06 21:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2014-10-06 21:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today.

Unfortunately, it's only for victims.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-10-07 09:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That video is really depressing though. Rape jokes aside !
By fonewear 2014-10-07 09:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Feminism I tells ya !

Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2014-10-07 10:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh Boy this is not only going on in the US?

Quote:
Women's panel claims over HALF the rape cases registered in past year were false allegations
By Mansi Tewari

Frivolous rape cases are on the rise in the Capital, if the Rape Crisis Cell of the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) is to be believed.

According the data, 1,466 of the 2,753 rape cases registered with the women’s panel between April 2013 and July 2014 were found to be false.

Chairperson of the Delhi Commission for Women Barkha Singh said such “frivolous” complaints were worrisome.

“We examine these cases very carefully. Some women are using this as a tool to extort vulnerable men,” she said, adding that some women were taking it as ‘business’.

Of the total cases registered, only 1,287 cases have been proven to be genuine.

As per the data, there has been a considerable rise in the registration of rape cases in the last seven months.

According to the data retrieved during the period June 2013-December 2013, as many as 525 false rape cases were registered with the women’s panel.

The number went up to 900 between January and July this year.

The kind of cases that generally turn out to be false are mostly filed by live-in partners, people who want to settle personal scores matters, and those who want to implicate their in-laws in cases.

“In many cases, the complainant turns hostile, and revenge or extortion of money emerges to be the most common reason for filing a false complaint,” Sudha Tokas, DCW member and member in-charge Rape Crisis Cell told Mail Today.

“A few months ago, a woman tenant had come to file a case of sexual assault against her landlord. While we recorded her statement and asked her about the expectation out of the case, she demanded Rs 32 lakh. She also refused to get her medical examination done and was reluctant to go to court when offered legal help. Over a period of cross questioning, it turned out to be a false case,” said Tokas.

Another case of false rape charges was pressed against a top hospital official by one of the women staffers. During the course of investigation, it was revealed that she wanted to get her duty shift changed to to day time.

According to women’s panel sources, the complainant admitted that she implicated the hospital official in the case.

To find out the probity of such cases, the rape crisis cell along the counsellors carried out a thorough investigation into the allegation.

“These cases are extremely sensitive, so we work hard to ensure that acquittal does not happen easily. Speedy justice is given to the victim. We also help the victim collect evidence and give financial assistance for medical checkup,” Tokas said.

She said the complainant’s cross-examination often reveals the probity of such cases.

The commission has the powers to penalise anyone who registers false cases. The complainants are warned against pressing false charges.

Just to make it clear let me quote this again out of the article:
Quote:
Another case of false rape charges was pressed against a top hospital official by one of the women staffers. During the course of investigation, it was revealed that she wanted to get her duty shift changed to to day time.

If women accuse you of being a rapist because you give them not what they want, when they want some will accuse you of doing the most horrible things; and all for what? Because she didn't get her way.
Quote:
Wait until "Yes Means Yes" takes hold. Feminists will start pushing hard to have that policy pushed up into the criminal justice system, thereby removing men's rights to presumption of innocence in criminal cases. Laws and policies are being geared toward giving women the power to destroy men's lives at a whim. For the most part, they already can.

Notice the steady increase in women sleeping with underage boys in schools? Know why? Cause they're smaller, weaker, naive and ignorant of the ways of women. Ever wonder why boys are taught to be proud of sleeping with adult women and girls are taught that the same activity with an adult male is paramount to murder? Notice that most women get far lighter sentences for statutory rape?

Wait until they have the power to put you in jail for domestic violence through denying monetary resources in marriage and cohabitation.

You ain't seen noth'n yet.
By Nazrious 2014-10-07 10:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said: »
Oh Boy this is not only going on in the US?

Quote:
Women's panel claims over HALF the rape cases registered in past year were false allegations
By Mansi Tewari

Frivolous rape cases are on the rise in the Capital, if the Rape Crisis Cell of the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) is to be believed.

According the data, 1,466 of the 2,753 rape cases registered with the women’s panel between April 2013 and July 2014 were found to be false.

Chairperson of the Delhi Commission for Women Barkha Singh said such “frivolous” complaints were worrisome.

“We examine these cases very carefully. Some women are using this as a tool to extort vulnerable men,” she said, adding that some women were taking it as ‘business’.

Of the total cases registered, only 1,287 cases have been proven to be genuine.

As per the data, there has been a considerable rise in the registration of rape cases in the last seven months.

According to the data retrieved during the period June 2013-December 2013, as many as 525 false rape cases were registered with the women’s panel.

The number went up to 900 between January and July this year.

The kind of cases that generally turn out to be false are mostly filed by live-in partners, people who want to settle personal scores matters, and those who want to implicate their in-laws in cases.

“In many cases, the complainant turns hostile, and revenge or extortion of money emerges to be the most common reason for filing a false complaint,” Sudha Tokas, DCW member and member in-charge Rape Crisis Cell told Mail Today.

“A few months ago, a woman tenant had come to file a case of sexual assault against her landlord. While we recorded her statement and asked her about the expectation out of the case, she demanded Rs 32 lakh. She also refused to get her medical examination done and was reluctant to go to court when offered legal help. Over a period of cross questioning, it turned out to be a false case,” said Tokas.

According to women’s panel sources, the complainant admitted that she implicated the hospital official in the case.

To find out the probity of such cases, the rape crisis cell along the counsellors carried out a thorough investigation into the allegation.

“These cases are extremely sensitive, so we work hard to ensure that acquittal does not happen easily. Speedy justice is given to the victim. We also help the victim collect evidence and give financial assistance for medical checkup,” Tokas said.

She said the complainant’s cross-examination often reveals the probity of such cases.

The commission has the powers to penalise anyone who registers false cases. The complainants are warned against pressing false charges.

Just to make it clear let me quote this again out of the article:
Quote:

If women accuse you of being a rapist because you give them not what they want, when they want some will accuse you of doing the most horrible things.

Quote:
Wait until "Yes Means Yes" takes hold. Feminists will start pushing hard to have that policy pushed up into the criminal justice system, thereby removing men's rights to presumption of innocence in criminal cases. Laws and policies are being geared toward giving women the power to destroy men's lives at a whim. For the most part, they already can.

Notice the steady increase in women sleeping with underage boys in schools? Know why? Cause they're smaller, weaker, naive and ignorant of the ways of women. Ever wonder why boys are taught to be proud of sleeping with adult women and girls are taught that the same activity with an adult male is paramount to murder? Notice that most women get far lighter sentences for statutory rape?

Wait until they have the power to put you in jail for domestic violence through denying monetary resources in marriage and cohabitation.

You ain't seen noth'n yet.

But... but its India, they don't have rape there only call centers.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-07 11:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The sheer idiocy demonstrated by some guys in these rape threads is always appalling.

Downplaying an atrocious crime by victim blaming, paranoia and ridicule, always the same symphony.

Guess what, if you doubt what you're doing is legal then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Also you might wanna learn how to seduce sober women instead of falling on the use of mind altering substances hoping that one will open her legs for you. Since apparently here a bunch of people seem oh so worried that a drunk girl might sue them.
Then don't screw with drunk people.

Another useful information, rape doesn't happen only if you're drunk, or if you're walking alone down a dark alley in the worst part of town. And the majority of cases go unreported too.

Most men don't even understand the effects rape has on a victim. It's not sex, it's an abuse; if a child gets beaten by his dad you can't say "meh I've got beaten worse getting into fights". The damage is elsewhere. And it's unfortunately an incredibly widespread phenomenon.

There are crazy girls out there? No ***, just as there are crazy dudes. That's not a reason to ignore the problem and treat it like it's a hassle for the guys. "Oh man there's this stupid rape law, why can't women just take my *** whenever I want?"

Oh by the way, yes there are significant biological instinct, physiological and psychological differences between men and women, but you understimate how malleable a developing brain is. And it's really pathetic that thing about men being smarter especially when such claims come from some of the most stupid posters of this website.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-10-07 11:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This might be the worst thread of the month. If not the past 6 months.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-10-07 11:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The sheer idiocy demonstrated by some guys in these rape threads is always appalling.

Downplaying an atrocious crime by victim blaming, paranoia and ridicule, always the same symphony.

Guess what, if you doubt what you're doing is legal then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Also you might wanna learn how to seduce sober women instead of falling on the use of mind altering substances hoping that one will open her legs for you. Since apparently here a bunch of people seem oh so worried that a drunk girl might sue them.

Another useful information, rape doesn't happen only if you're drunk, or if you're walking alone down a dark alley in the worst part of town. And the majority of cases go unreported too.

Most men don't even understand the effects rape has on a victim. It's not sex, it's an abuse; if a child gets beaten by his dad you can't say "meh I've got beaten worse getting into fights". The damage is elsewhere. And it's unfortunately an incredibly widespread phenomenon.

There are crazy girls out there? No ***, just as there are crazy dudes. That's not a reason to ignore the problem and treat it like it's a hassle for the guys. "Oh man there's this stupid rape law, why can't women just take my *** whenever I want?"

Oh by the way, yes there are significant biological instinct, physiological and psychological differences between men and women, but you understimate how malleable a developing brain is. And it's really pathetic that thing about men being smarter especially when such claims come from some of the most stupid posters of this website.

Teach me your ways oh wise one !
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-07 11:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

you understimate how malleable a developing brain is.
I remember when I was a teenager, I always wondered why my classmates (13/14yo) would go for that guy who's 20+.

Now that I'm older, I understand why they do so, and it's scary how easy it is to manipulate a young girl into doing things. Especially with internet.
If I ever have a daughter, I have no idea how to go about protecting her of all of this, it's worrying.
By fonewear 2014-10-07 11:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm offended tell me how to feel !
By Ramyrez 2014-10-07 11:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
it's scary how easy it is to manipulate a young girlperson into doing things. Especially with internet.

How do you think armies, terrorist groups, and cults convince young people to join their causes and die for an ideal? Why do you think pretty much all religions have some degree -- varying by religion -- of "coming of age" process where you get further indoctrinated during puberty or shortly thereafter?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-07 11:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Feminism I tells ya !

Gah!!!

High waisted shorts!!! Just like my mom wore in the 80s!
[+]
By fonewear 2014-10-07 11:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The lack of humor in a rape thread is sorta disappointing.
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2014-10-07 11:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Quote:
same goes for you.

Quote:
Well it's a good thing it's against the law then, and it's mandated by the state that rape is to be punished. But as you do know a lot about victim blaming, paranoia and ridicule i have to ask you: name me a specific part of my posts that blames the VICTIMS of rape and not the ACCUSERS you dumb ***.

Quote:
you start to make sense now

Quote:
Aaand your sense is gone.
So i make Women drunk so they will have sex with me? How about you stop projecting your emotional crap and give out more such ***-advises. Maybe even improve it by saying: just be yourself!
"worried that a drunk girl might sue them". This is golden... not to mention the staggering amounts of cases where Exactly this happened. So you say you can interact with people without being drunk? Atrocious!!!!!

Quote:
1. Rape happens mostly between people who allready know themselves. So yeah, it's i think most of the times gyus not being able to control themselves anymore.
What do i know a woman wearing a too sexy outifit, they get heated up, and he gets carried away. Spur of the moment and afterwards the man feels absolutely terrible. There is no man that looks up to another man who is a rapist.

Quote:

So Men don't get what rape is... funny because according to the times:"Nearly Half of Young Men Say They’ve Had ‘Unwanted’ Sex" and considering how rape is seen especially by dumb broads like yourself this was rape and not "just sex".
Source:
Nearly Half of Young Men Say They’ve Had ‘Unwanted’ Sex

Quote:
What the *** are you arguing for? Is someone saying that? are you seriously that apart from reality that you actually rationally think about your comment above as being something to be taken serious? Are you even capable of breathing?

Quote:

Yes of Course! because as i am "one of the most stupid posters on this website" that makes this Scientific work less worth. And oh yeah, let's try to calmly slay it down as "yeah we know men and women are different but it's sad that you stupid guy have to post this, because i don't know anything to write against it".

You are dumb, end of story.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-07 11:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure you're the dumb one.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-10-07 11:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I watched a Lifetime movie once I think that qualifies for a women's studies degree.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-07 11:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

What a gigantic imbecile. I didn't even once quoted or named you.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-10-07 11:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Stopped reading and judged you as someone who shouldn't be allowed to breed as soon as you used:

Quote:
dumb broads

in an even semi-serious fashion.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-07 11:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So. Many. Strawmen.
By Ramyrez 2014-10-07 11:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

"Strawman" replaces "Nazis" when it comes to Godwin's Law of FFXI AH, I swear.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-10-07 11:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

No, that's pretty much a summary of the thread so far.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-10-07 11:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, cause advising someone about actions/lessons they can take which would result in a larger capacity to protect themselves going forward = blaming the victim.

Insisting that this law is unnecessary or will have terrible unintended consequences = "why can't women just take my *** whenever I want?"

<rolls eyes>
 Ragnarok.Corres
By Ragnarok.Corres 2014-10-07 11:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

so i must have imagined that you took my image post of Female human brains and made no connection to me. If that's the case then it's my fault for not reading the whole last pages about female brains that have been posted.

You still haven't come up with "victim blaming" examples that haven been given by others or by me. But the truth is: i don't care what you bring forth. You didn't bring anything specific to the table you critizised, so you are stupid. Case closed.

lol @strawman one of the worst tryhard "i try to sound smart"-***-words as of recently.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-07 11:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone projecting their own posts into my reply. I addressed many spread points made throughout this long thread. Sorry if I don't quote anything but it would be quite the waste of time.

Fact is all those points have been made.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-10-07 11:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Quote:
it's scary how easy it is to manipulate a young girlperson into doing things. Especially with internet.

How do you think armies, terrorist groups, and cults convince young people to join their causes and die for an ideal? Why do you think pretty much all religions have some degree -- varying by religion -- of "coming of age" process where you get further indoctrinated during puberty or shortly thereafter?
You're right, I was just mainly talking about rape with women as victims in this example.

It's so easy to impress young people, no wonder why they fill all of what you mentioned.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-10-07 11:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Corres said: »
so i must have imagined that you took my image post of Female human brains and made no connection to me. If that's the case then it's my fault for not reading the whole last pages about female brains that have been posted.

You still haven't come up with "victim blaming" examples that haven been given by others or by me. But the truth is: i don't care what you bring forth. You didn't bring anything specific to the table you critizised, so you are stupid. Case closed.

lol @strawman one of the worst tryhard "i try to sound smart"-***-words as of recently.
Sounds like you're just afraid of women lol...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37