Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 70 71 72
 Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: drkstr
By Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr 2015-09-14 10:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Today should make 500 login points available and the new trust ready to pick up, has anyone grabbed him yet and tested him out?
By baroma 2015-09-14 11:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Teodor is awesome! Worth using as a DD. He does some melee move that hits for like 700+ (was on Mandies outside of Western Adoulin)i say melee move because it wasnt a TP or magic move. Looks like he is tossing fireballs as a melee move. very cool!

Open Coffin is WS, not strong, 1600 ish on mandy but the main thing from him is the fireball move that is random, have seen it 4 in a row that does 700 damage each time. (weaker on Bats in Ra Kaznar, 200-ish) His melee sword move has a silence effect too. procs often.

Hasa Drain move Ravenous Assault.

Has access to -ja spells, and Magic bursts very often. VERY impressed with the AI. Will be a mainstay in my Trust party!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr
By Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr 2015-09-14 13:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for grammar/formatting. On my phone ATM.

I tried him out and he's awesome at 69-73. Wrote up what I found. Obviously he likes to magic burst. Only seems to cast AOE, but only to MB. All his weapon skills seem to be single target. His standard attacks seem to be all ranged, looked pretty awesome too.

Sinners cross closed gravitation after minstrel axe.
Open coffin closed light after dancers fury from lilisette.
Frenzied thrust closes light after minstrel axe.
Henocladis was another WS that was super awesome looking, which is more or less all his abilities and WS really.
ravenous assault is a nice drain, probably an ability not a WS I believe.
He did some kinda self buff that made him be surrounded in like black flames. No clue what it did though.

He seems to have some good fast cast, if he closes a skill chain he had no trouble doing magic bursts. At 70 he was able to break 4k dmg with firaga 3.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-09-14 14:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Made a list of how his moves function based on his other appearances. I'm at work so I can't try him out til later tonight:

- 3 regular swings, two of which are physical and are added effect: dispel and silence, the third is a dark-based attack. I might be mixing them up a little though.
- Sinner's Cross is normally aoe physical with added bind, guess it's single target now?
- Open Coffin is dark elemental WS with added bio.
- Frenzied Thrust is physical, I can't remember if there were added effects but it was normally conal.
- Ravenous Assault is just a drain WS
- Start From Scratch, a full erase move that gives him his shadowy aura (with seemingly unlimited blink), does he still do this?
- Hemocladis, large aoe dark magic with added Amnesia, only used with shadow aura. This is single target now too?
 Asura.Toralin
Server: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2015-09-14 14:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Joachim isnt offered at Cruor prospector anyone know if its too late to get him?
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-09-14 15:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

In the past, he's only been available during the New Year's Alter Ego Extravaganza, according to Wikia.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-14 17:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
- Start From Scratch, a full erase move that gives him his shadowy aura (with seemingly unlimited blink), does he still do this?
- Hemocladis, large aoe dark magic with added Amnesia, only used with shadow aura. This is single target now too?

He does use both of these. Start from Scratch does give him shadows (not sure how many), heal statuses, and give him his aura. Hemocladis is AoE and presumably still does the amnesia. He'll also double MB if he deems it possible.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-09-14 21:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I get the unity concord trusts?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By protectorchrono 2015-09-14 22:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You need to be in their respective unities in order to get them and I think you some points in the unity or some other kind of requirement in order to summon them as a trust.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-09-15 00:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically, just do a few of the Unity-specific RoEs for that unity and the Trust will be unlocked. If you go long enough without doing any Unity RoEs, you'll lose access to the Trust. Doing some more will unlock it again, in that case.

I switched from Sylvie to Yoran-Oran recently (wanted a WHM trust, and had already tried Apururu, so figured why not). Did 3 of his RoEs for that week (kill 10 mobs in Outer Ra'Kaznar, kill 10 Dullahans, and kill Capricious Cassie) and got him unlocked as Trust. So far the main difference I've noted between him and Apururu (besides the Mandy rod) is he'll cast Stoneskin on himself, and he uses Afflatus Solace. Haven't done anything where he'd get low enough on MP to use Nott, though I'm sure he does (like Apururu and Sylvie, he doesn't melee, just has Regain).
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-09-15 01:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Kyrial, Apururu uses stoneskin too, still no solace though. Can Yoran use curagas and devotion like Apururu?
By Aralays 2015-09-15 05:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Teodor is undead, he intimidates and is intimidated by Arcana.
Also: Rahal has Dragon Killer.
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-09-15 05:10:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Teodor cannot be healed by white magic, but blue magic works just fine.
 Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr
By Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr 2015-09-15 06:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Apart from teodor, are there any other trusts available for a limited time at any other locations?

Edit: phone autocorrect
 Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr
By Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr 2015-09-15 06:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Made a list of how his moves function based on his other appearances. I'm at work so I can't try him out til later tonight:

When I messed around with him alittle he did use start from scratch, but I was unable to catch it after the fact when he had the awesome looking black aura. As well, I only saw him use hemocladis once and I believe, but could be wrong, that it was single target as I was fighting a bat near a worm and only the bat seemed to take damage.
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-15 15:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
@ Kyrial, Apururu uses stoneskin too, still no solace though. Can Yoran use curagas and devotion like Apururu?

Spoiler, he doesn't. Yoran doesn't really have much of a niche relative to the other UC trusts.
By Aralays 2015-09-16 16:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Certain trusts (see update notes) now run away from the enemy when engaging to stay out of aoe-attack range. Can be problematic if they draw hate (looking at you, Semih >.>) because they instantly run away again, followed by the mob and more or less start to kite it around.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2015-09-16 17:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Teodor cannot be healed by white magic, but blue magic works just fine.
Yuo...........are............f.........kidding me ? >.>

WOW >< ty for the info bro, but WTF Square Enix <,<

U on CRACK ?

XD
 Siren.Kyte
By Siren.Kyte 2015-09-16 17:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

All undead trusts work like that; you can also use waltzes.
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-16 18:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

ya it sucks on the BC fights hes basiclly unuseable unless your blue or dnc
By Hannahmontana 2015-09-16 18:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Aralays said: »
Certain trusts (see update notes) now run away from the enemy when engaging to stay out of aoe-attack range. Can be problematic if they draw hate (looking at you, Semih >.>) because they instantly run away again, followed by the mob and more or less start to kite it around.

unfortunately this also applys to Geo trusts like kupofried and kuyrin.
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2015-09-17 12:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hannahmontana said: »
Aralays said: »

unfortunately this also applys to Geo trusts like kupofried and kuyrin.

I've never seen Kupofried move from my side. I tend to call it first on mules so that it always sits within range.

The Semih one is indeed amusing though. Using Semih with no tank trust is just asking for a comedy show of running around chasing the mob.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-09-17 12:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

How has Cherukiki changed?

And why does Tenzen II never WS?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-18 06:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

This thing that they run out is a bit ridiculous <.< I lost a unity nm cause Semih ran too far away <_<
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-18 06:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This thing that they run out is a bit ridiculous <.< I lost a unity nm cause Semih ran too far away <_<

its made things harder as a solo geo thats 4 sure. Trying to give your trusts MP aint working to well.. Apururu stands outside of Devotion range on you sometime so gotta run up to her to give her to give to you, or she'll use on the trusts you dont want her to use it on (Stop Devotioning Koru-Moru! Im the one keeping you alive here gimme MP!)
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-09-18 07:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Semih was always a good DD trust, but now she's proving to be too good. She'll run away, grab hate, run away some more... I was just trying to level a low job yesterday and I spent most of my time chasing after the freaking mob.
 Odin.Tsukiya
Server: Odin
user: Tsukiji
By Odin.Tsukiya 2015-09-18 11:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
Joachim isnt offered at Cruor prospector anyone know if its too late to get him?

Valaineral isn't offered for Allied notes either, unfortunately the original list is wrong. :/
 Fenrir.Atheryn
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-09-18 11:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The original list doesn't account for the fact that some of the Trusts are only available during specific Alter Ego Extravaganza events.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-09-21 20:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It is possible to change UC Trusts, yes? Sylvie is pretty worthless at 75.
First Page 2 3 ... 55 56 57 ... 70 71 72