users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Trust Ciphers!
Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 70 71 72

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Chyula 2015-09-21 22:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

They *** manage to break apururu, can't never get it to stand at max casting distance. Good job SE being *** retard.
 Odin.Tsukiya
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Tsukiji
By Odin.Tsukiya 2015-09-22 16:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I was worried with all the talk about Apururu but she works fine for me..
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Server: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-09-22 17:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
They *** manage to break apururu, can't never get it to stand at max casting distance. Good job SE being *** retard.

I'm not really having issues except when I fight in a small area (like a tunnel).
She keeps running from right to left trying to find her distance but all she finds is walls, haha.
It's almost amusing, but looks absolutely ridiculous. At least she still manages to cast spells, get TP and do weaponskills...
[+]
 Valefor.Seranos
Server: Valefor
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-09-22 17:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, just a game.
[+]
By Aralays 2015-09-24 06:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

More random trust info:

- Arciela gets +25% enhanceing spell duration. Maybe Bellatrix of Shadows does the same for her enfeebling spells.
- Pieuje (UC) can intimidate undead, so he gets his auto-refresh from /PLD, not /SMN as assumed.
- Qultada has 5 merits in Winning Streak.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2015-09-24 07:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Gameesh said: »

I'm not really having issues except when I fight in a small area (like a tunnel).
She keeps running from right to left trying to find her distance but all she finds is walls, haha.
It's almost amusing, but looks absolutely ridiculous. At least she still manages to cast spells, get TP and do weaponskills...
This is why you all should be in Yoran's Unity.
He walks UP the walls.
XD
By Aralays 2015-09-28 07:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I found a new synergy-effect: Pieuje (UC) is using Regen-spells on Trion, and so far I haven't seen him using it on any other trusts (or players).
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2015-09-28 13:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Aralays said: »
I think I found a new synergy-effect: Pieuje (UC) is using Regen-spells on Trion, and so far I haven't seen him using it on any other trusts (or players).

I actually saw someone using Pieuje (UC) trust for the first time yesterday. It was probably you lol.

That's why this hasn't been discovered before. No one uses him.
By Aralays 2015-09-29 14:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Frankbrodie said: »
It was probably you lol.
Highly unlikely on Phoenix ;)
I guess nobody tried to look for synergy between these two because the brothers d'Oraguille don't even recognize each other when called. I wonder if there are other trusts which don't talk to each other but still have synergies.

/continues research
 Asura.Vafruvant
Server: Asura
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-09-29 14:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Frankbrodie said: »
It was probably you lol.
Highly unlikely on Phoenix ;)
I guess nobody tried to look for synergy between these two because the brothers d'Oraguille don't even recognize each other when called. I wonder if there are other trusts which don't talk to each other but still have synergies.

/continues research
Chances are he's just programmed to only Regen the tank, much like Koru-Moru only Refreshing mages.
 Asura.Pintseyes
user: yurmy123
By Asura.Pintseyes 2015-09-29 15:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Because prior to this when apururu melee'd right at the mob it was MORE fixed? Do you not understand how Apururu works? Maybe you should visit the website that explains it, allow me.

Devotion
Job Ability Information
Job White Mage
Type Merit
Description Sacrifices HP to grant a party member the same amount in MP.
Range 10.6' <------- I would think with that mechanic it's standing where it should be.
By Chyula 2015-09-29 15:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pintseyes said: »
Because prior to this when apururu melee'd right at the mob it was MORE fixed? Do you not understand how Apururu works? Maybe you should visit the website that explains it, allow me.

Devotion
Job Ability Information
Job White Mage
Type Merit
Description Sacrifices HP to grant a party member the same amount in MP.
Range 10.6' <------- I would think with that mechanic it's standing where it should be.

huh?, you know you can engage take hate and move the mob to max cast distance from the trust before this *** update right?. now the ***just moving all over the place and causing reaction delay because the stupid ***have to move to a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE safe spot that still get hit with aoe.
[+]
 Asura.Pintseyes
user: yurmy123
By Asura.Pintseyes 2015-09-29 15:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

huh?, you know you can engage take hate and move the mob to max cast distance from the trust before this *** update right?. now the ***just moving all over the place and causing reaction delay because the stupid ***have to move to a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE safe spot that still get hit with aoe.

You know you can still do that? It depends on the trusts mechanics hence is why apururu does NOT do it. It needs to be within 10 yalms to do it's abilities. Now take arciela, she will let you plant her wherever you want because her mechanics do not involve yalms. In fact if you run off while engaged that dipshit arciela won't follow and you will then see "Mob is out of range" errors for everything she does.
By Aralays 2015-09-29 16:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
Chances are he's just programmed to only Regen the tank, much like Koru-Moru only Refreshing mages.
I tried out other tanks too and I never saw Pieuje use it. Maybe just bad luck on my part, but he used Regen so regularly on Trion it would honestly surprise me.
By Chyula 2015-09-29 16:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pintseyes said: »

You know you can still do that? It depends on the trusts mechanics hence is why apururu does NOT do it. It needs to be within 10 yalms to do it's abilities. Now take arciela, she will let you plant her wherever you want because her mechanics do not involve yalms. In fact if you run off while engaged that dipshit arciela won't follow and you will then see "Mob is out of range" errors for everything she does.

do what? getting hit within 10 yalm?, and why the hell I care about its ability(range) when I dont need devotion to replenish mp. I use a freaking melee job, I dont need mp. Even if i do i get enough refresh just from refresh II from moru thats assume I play blu or pld. Now the retard keep moving around getting or standing too damn close.
 Sylph.Jarvick
Server: Sylph
user: Krichtan
By Sylph.Jarvick 2015-09-30 06:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried out other tanks too and I never saw Pieuje use it. Maybe just bad luck on my part, but he used Regen so regularly on Trion it would honestly surprise me.
Don't they get more "abilities" the higher the "rank" is for these UC trusts. Maybe he gets Regen at a higher level? Not sure, just a thought.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-09-30 06:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if its been pointed out.
But August and Arcelia if Amnesia'd will literally do nothing.
By Aralays 2015-09-30 06:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jarvick said: »
Don't they get more "abilities" the higher the "rank" is for these UC trusts. Maybe he gets Regen at a higher level? Not sure, just a thought.
Yes, they do. Pieuje (UC) has a very noticable change in combat style when he starts to melee instead of staying back and when he starts to use Nott more often than Star/Moonlight with increasing Rank.

I use Pieuje on my mule and don't have all possible tank-trusts on her yet, but I tried out Curilla, Trion, Rahal and Gessho with him and Trion was the only one I saw him cast Regen at. After Pieuje started Regen-ing Trion I also tried other tanks but I never saw it used on them - and it's back when I call Trion again. I doubt my rank fluctuates so much within half an hour ;)
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-09-30 06:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jarvick said: »

Isn't Pieuje Trion's brother so you would think that it would be a synergy effect between them instead of rank.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-02 02:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
How has Cherukiki changed? And why does Tenzen II never WS?

Cherukiki runs off when you engage to stay outside of usual aoe range. No idea about why Tenzen II doesn't use WS.

Edit:
Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Isn't Pieuje Trion's brother so you would think that it would be a synergy effect between them instead of rank.

Agreed. But anyway, they should just tell us all the synergy effects. We have no time for trial and error to find out such trivial stuff. Some were quite obvious so we know about them but there are so many trust NPCs in close relation with several other trust NPCs according to the lore whom you would expect a synergy effect from.
 Ragnarok.Orlind
Server: Ragnarok
user: Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-10-02 02:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Ramuh.Austar said: »
How has Cherukiki changed? And why does Tenzen II never WS?

Cherukiki runs off when you engage to stay outside of usual aoe range. No idea about why Tenzen II doesn't use WS.

Tenzen II does do a WS: its called Oisoya just like in the missions. I use it to SC into light with CDC often.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2015-10-02 02:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I've skimmed this, BGWiki, and the recent "You And What Army (Trust Ciphers)" guide for info. Gonna just be lazy and ask which, if any, WHM trusts cast curagas besides Apururu?
 Ragnarok.Orlind
Server: Ragnarok
user: Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-10-02 02:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
I've skimmed this, BGWiki, and the recent "You And What Army (Trust Ciphers") guide for info. Gonna just be lazy and ask which, if any, WHM trusts cast curagas besides Apururu?

Not 100% on this but I think I used to remember Cherukiki casting curaga spells.
By ghania 2015-10-02 02:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Why doesn't my character show up in the linkshell list?
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-10-02 03:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Orlind said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
I've skimmed this, BGWiki, and the recent "You And What Army (Trust Ciphers") guide for info. Gonna just be lazy and ask which, if any, WHM trusts cast curagas besides Apururu?

Not 100% on this but I think I used to remember Cherukiki casting curaga spells.
To my knowledge, she only casts Regen and Cure.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-10-02 03:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

ghania said: »
Why doesn't my character show up in the linkshell list?
I'm going to assume this means "Why doesn't my Unity leader show up in my Trust list?" If that's the case, you need to do more Records of Eminence and earn more Accolades. If you meant what you said, you're in the wrong forum.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2015-10-02 03:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

King of Hearts Trust (Get from RoE NPCs):

RDM/WHM

-Has perma Composure or enhancing magic duration+50% or so, Pro/Shell lasting 45 minutes.
-Uses Protect, Shell, Phalanx II, Haste II, Temper, Refresh II (refreshed my BST/NIN), Dia III, status cures (unsure of Erase, does use Poisona).
-Extreme fast cast and recast, he is lightning quick with buffs and basically zero wait time to put up a new buff on someone
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-10-02 03:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder said: »
King of Hearts Trust (Get from RoE NPCs):

-Has perma Composure or enhancing magic duration+50% or so, Pro/Shell lasting 45 minutes.
-Uses Protect, Shell, Phalanx II, Haste II, Temper, Refresh II (refreshed my BST/NIN), Dia III
-Extreme fast cast and recast, he is lightning quick with buffs and basically zero wait time to put up a new buff on someone
Does he attack, too?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-10-02 03:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

King of Hearts seems tempting but I can't see what he offers ahead of Koru-Moru, does he do Distract? As you describe him he seems to be a Koru-Moru clone without Distract.
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 70 71 72