Forum » FFXI » General » [Dev] Treasure Hunter Effect Amongst Jobs
[Dev] Treasure Hunter Effect Amongst Jobs
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Bismarck.Sylow
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-02-02 19:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

They won't make it more powerful than it was before.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Sylow said: »
They won't make it more powerful than it was before.
Unlikely yes, but that doesn't mean it can't go back to TH3.

I simply am going back to my point about separating the TH from JT and gear, if the gear is more difficult to obtain the more likely they will add more.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-02-02 19:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if you realize that more than 1 job can wear Tarutaru sash and sub THF, and that Camate's post even says they're adding similar gear for pets...
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-02-02 19:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not going to see less perle bsts. It's just going to be even more aggravating when they clog the zone because they'll be getting even less out of the mobs they take and the zones they already overcrowd.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2012-02-02 19:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Siren.Delirium said: »
Josiahkf said: »
you're missing the point. blue mage with a waist augment of TH+1 works with any form of TH freely. so if it's a blu/war setting TH1 they would have TH2

if it's a blu/thf setting no spells the waist would give them th3 in total. so subbing thf gives more than blue mage could do alone which is what se stated they desired

Oh I get what you're saying now, but this is a perfect example to all the qqbsts out there right now. Follow the hierarchy that SE wants to maintain for TH. It is that simple. You guys are getting a very minor adjustment to an effect that you don't have naturally anyway AND they're even keeping your pets at the same strength they're currently at.
Plus if they make gear difficult enough to obtain they could even surpass the TH they had before.

Theres no point in taking something away just to give it back except to waste more time and inventory. As for ppl who arent even main BST saying were QQing this effects us not u. We've always relied on pets and have had thier job traits this just happens to be the only and best to get nerfed. It's not like TH3 was game breaking but i'll take it over TH1.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanga, what is the point of playing if you're not going to earn gear to enhance your job? That is personally one of the biggest factors of the game outside of spending time with friends for me. Having gear to enhance the TH of jug pets that had TH before and ones that don't currently is good.
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2012-02-02 19:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just another way to timesink players into oblivion. "Oh you liked your TH3 Bsts? OK spend X amount of time getting some gear to get back to that level while we work on making some content that isn't complete ***like VW."
[+]
 Bahamut.Zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2012-02-02 19:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanga, what is the point of playing if you're not going to earn gear to enhance your job? That is personally one of the biggest factors of the game outside of spending time with friends. Having gear to enhance the TH of jug pets that had TH before and ones that don't currently is good.

We're a solo job, were not a needed job for any group and rely on pets for everything. They took something minor and made it even less, in reality they could do this for every jug and have us carrying an insane amount of gear.
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2012-02-02 19:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zangada said: »
Zanga, what is the point of playing if you're not going to earn gear to enhance your job? That is personally one of the biggest factors of the game outside of spending time with friends. Having gear to enhance the TH of jug pets that had TH before and ones that don't currently is good.

We're a solo job, were not a needed job for any group and rely on pets for everything. They took something minor and made it even less, in reality they could do this for every jug and have us carrying an insane amount of gear.

Only way this won't turn out to be a load of ***imo is if we can use this TH gear to get TH2 or 3 on rabbits. I *** <3 rabbits!
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-02-02 19:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We're a solo job, were not a needed job for any group and rely on pets for everything. They took a something minor and made it even less., in reality they could do this for every jug and have us carrying an insane amount of gear.

just because im not main bst doesnt mean that it doesn't effect me and my 99 bst. i use it. just not often. also its either this or they would of added armor that gives TH+ and just not put bst on the list to wear it. which i know all u bst would QQ about as well.

your saying TH3 was minor. so why cry over them nerfing it? if it was so minor to you then it should have a minor impact on you by getting nerfed. dont lie.
 Valefor.Booster
Server: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Booster 2012-02-02 19:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I have TH8 and it still doesn't make a difference half the time, my nin friend will be farming drops alongside me and more than half the time he will make an item drop from his mob before me, honestly, I think the higher we keep getting TH the less effective it's becoming lol.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-02-02 19:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Fistandantilus said: »

Only way this won't turn out to be a load of ***imo is if we can use this TH gear to get TH2 or 3 on rabbits. I *** <3 rabbits!

i would assume/hope thats the case. idk why they would limit it to yuly/falcor unless its "Enhances pet TH effect" instead of "pet TH+1" sounds like a nice way to give bst TH on all pets by downgrading just 2

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If they limit it to those two pets only, then I agree with the complaints. If not then I see only benefits and nothing really bad.

You can get TH3 with thf sub and sash right? So you can still get what you had before, correct?

I'm not sure how the pet system works.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-02-02 19:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

abyssea atma of dread? or kupo power?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Booster said: »
I have TH8 and it still doesn't make a difference half the time, my nin friend will be farming drops alongside me and more than half the time he will make an item drop from his mob before me, honestly, I think the higher we keep getting TH the less effective it's becoming lol.
how do you have th8?
Think Booster was talking about THF.
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2012-02-02 19:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Booster said: »
how do you have th8?

He never leaves abyssea?

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Pauladeen
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pauladeen 2012-02-02 19:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If they limit it to those two pets only, then I agree with the complaints. If not then I see only benefits and nothing really bad.

You can get TH3 with thf sub and sash right? So you can still get what you had before, correct?

bst can't wear the sash! .. i don't think.
don't care enough to look it up.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah okay

<-not a thf either ._.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-02-02 19:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bst cant you taru sash. also they said items with "Pet TH" so idk if pets get TH from master subing thf which isnt a big deal since the master can hit the mob and apply TH. but atm i think it will limit bst to TH2 like all other jobs
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Pauladeen said: »

bst can't wear the sash! .. i don't think.
don't care enough to look it up.
OH!

Tarutaru sash
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2012-02-02 19:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bst isn't on sash

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-02-02 19:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG 3 people correcting me Q.Q

/leaving a bst thread when I'm not one
[+]
 Bahamut.Zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2012-02-02 19:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Phenomena said: »

We're a solo job, were not a needed job for any group and rely on pets for everything. They took a something minor and made it even less., in reality they could do this for every jug and have us carrying an insane amount of gear.

just because im not main bst doesnt mean that it doesn't effect me and my 99 bst. i use it. just not often. also its either this or they would of added armor that gives TH+ and just not put bst on the list to wear it. which i know all u bst would QQ about as well.

your saying TH3 was minor. so why cry over them nerfing it? if it was so minor to you then it should have a minor impact on you by getting nerfed. dont lie.

Exctally my point, now its going below minor, thats worse. 3 to 1 is a big deal when its already low to begin with. If it was TH5 to TH3 i really wouldnt care.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-02-02 19:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor kali :(
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11