Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 51 52 53
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-03-19 06:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting story line movement. wonder what happens next week, obviously neither one dies... as far as we know. :O
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2013-03-19 06:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't we ever get shown the reason that makes the Ushihas inferior to the Senjus? <.<
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-03-19 06:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Because they have better chakra. They have more of it and it is stronger. This allowed them to break their Genjutsu and last longer than them in battle. Kinda' funny honestly. The Uchiha are said to have the more advanced Jutsu, you'd think you'd need better chakra for that. But what I guess they really got from SOTSP is his eyes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-03-19 07:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Senju are physically stronger and faster than Uchiha, the Sharingan gives Uchiha enhanced reflexes etc, but if their base strength is weak, which, in most cases compared to Senju it is, the Sharingan will only put them on near-equal terms, if even that in most cases.

So yeah, Sharingan is a buff to beef their combat skills, but their combat skills are seemingly miles behind the Senju to the point where, even with the Sharingan, they've not reached the Senju.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-19 17:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The interesting thing about this I think is that as Naruto and Saske are supposed to be neo-Hashiraam/Madara, they're however dealing with the other counterpart rather than their own side.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-04-03 06:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/626
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2013-04-10 07:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangasky.com/Naruto_Manga/627/1

After reading this, I can't wait for next week!
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-04-10 07:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooow... not entirely sure where this is going. x_x
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-10 08:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Epic.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-04-10 08:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally, progress!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-04-10 09:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Madaras gonna blow his load now that Hashiramas back in town. *** the war, *** the Infinite Tsukiyomi.... HASHIRAMAS ALIVE... sorta.

Naruto and Sauce as allies? Ohsnap. It's all Team7 up in hurr. I hope the Ninja alliance can forgive him for the Kage Summit lulz, the attempt on Sakuras life, trying to kill Kakashi, murdering Danzo, causing the Raikage to lose an arm... lol
By Zenaku14 2013-04-10 09:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew sasuke would pussy out and follow his brother dreams. I mean a lot of us was hoping that sasuke would try to kill everyone and naruto fight him but i guess it may not happen not but i guess we have to wait and see.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-10 09:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Something should still happen I think, otherwise it's gonna be an anticlimatic end with all those people ganging up on those two and their beast...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-04-10 09:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Zenaku14 said: »
I knew sasuke would pussy out and follow his brother dreams. I mean a lot of us was hoping that sasuke would try to kill everyone and naruto fight him but i guess it may not happen not but i guess we have to wait and see.

The battlefield is already stacked with crazy Uchiha so it was only a matter of time before Sauce came back to the light.
By Lizk 2013-04-10 09:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If Kishimoto doesn't give us a Naruto vs Sasuke he is going to kill the manga(more). A lot of people have been waiting for it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-10 09:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lizk said: »
If Kishimoto doesn't give us a NarutoxSasuke he is going to kill the manga(more). A lot of people have been waiting for it.
ftfy

xD not me, but you have no idea how many yaoi fans would die for that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-04-10 09:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The Kage won't be around much longer I imagine.

All Minato has to do is teach Naruto the Flying Raijin and then he can die properly, 3rd Hokage already played his role way back when.

The 1st/2nd have to trade barbs with their old buddy Madara before either taking him down with them leaving Obito the heir to the villainy throne or Madara uses his swiss army Sharingan to rid us of Kages/Obito leaving him the sole villain standing.

Or we get a surprise like Sauce getting killed. But something tells me the fans would be all like WTFWHY.
 Valefor.Fmaxgluttony
By Valefor.Fmaxgluttony 2013-04-10 10:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure there will be another Naruto vs Sasuke after the war is over. This manga is getting too beast mode to the point that it is now ridiculous.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-04-10 10:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I read this and Bleach every week. Naruto was completely awesome. Bleach was completely boring.

Naruto got a helluva lot done this week in a short time. If Tite had written naruto, each person's response would have been a chapter.
 Asura.Alexstaifter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2013-04-10 10:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
I read this and Bleach every week. Naruto was completely awesome. Bleach was completely boring.

Naruto got a helluva lot done this week in a short time. If Tite had written naruto, each person's response would have been a chapter.

Well to be fair to Naruto, they had just finished the flashback, so of course this chapter was going to be a big deal, as where bleach is still doing the flashback, it isn't going to be anything interesting til it's over.
By VioDjango 2013-04-10 10:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm only following
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The Kage won't be around much longer I imagine.

All Minato has to do is teach Naruto the Flying Raijin and then he can die properly, 3rd Hokage already played his role way back when.

The 1st/2nd have to trade barbs with their old buddy Madara before either taking him down with them leaving Obito the heir to the villainy throne or Madara uses his swiss army Sharingan to rid us of Kages/Obito leaving him the sole villain standing.

Or we get a surprise like Sauce getting killed. But something tells me the fans would be all like WTFWHY.

My expectation is that the series plans to end with Naruto and Sasuke finally burying the hatchet between Konoha and the Uchiha. If you look at it, they are constantly painting the parallel between the 1st and Madara into every relationship in the story. Kakashi + Obito, for example.

The only thing left is for the entire nonsense to come full circle with the entire thing culminating in either a fight or a circle jerk between Naruto and Sasuke.

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Why don't we ever get shown the reason that makes the Ushihas inferior to the Senjus? <.<

We did -- its because Uchiha's power is linked directly to their emotions, meaning they can only attain their ultimate power levels (Madara and Sasuke, for example) after extreme amounts of emotional turmoil. Both Sasuke and Madara are only as strong as they are because of how incredibly emo they became.

The Senju didn't have such a limitation and their power just grows overtime -- the Senju were warmongers, and warmongers spend all of their time improving their weapons so they can continue warmongering. The Uchiha were flower children with a mean streak that put Carrie to shame.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-04-10 11:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

awesome, I so called that like 200 chapters ago!

I'm still betting on a Sasuke vs Naruto battle for Hokake, and Sasuke wins (or Naruto lets him win). It will be like a rebirth for his clan. That and Oro has something up his sleeves still. No way he's doing it just to see how Sasuke does.
 Carbuncle.Pwnzone
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pwnzone
By Carbuncle.Pwnzone 2013-04-10 11:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
All Minato has to do is teach Naruto the Flying Raijin and then he can die properly

I really dont like this statement. Minato already stated he has to give a big gift to his son(obviously the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra he locked within himself) which will have a big impact on the war as well as the power of the other tailed beasts inside naruto. Also, people seem to forget that Obito is Minato's student. The hokages were just talking about the mistakes they made while they were alive, but Minato, at the time, isnt aware that his student that he had high hopes for is a huge contributor for this whole war as well as the person who basically killed him & his wife. Im pretty sure he still as a lot to offer the storyline, a lot more than simply teaching his son a jutsu he doesnt need..
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2013-04-10 11:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to wait 1 week now lol I'll die!!...
By Eijii 2013-04-10 11:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow this chapter was simply amazing.... I mean.. It gave me goosebumps in places I did not know was possible! Though I still feel some evil tension going on in Orochimaru and Sasuke. Sure their on Konoha's side but what if what sasuke meant that he wanted the village for himself when he said that he wont let it go to waste.. is this like a way of saying that Naruto and Sasuke will fight for the title of Hokage? giving us that fight we have been waiting for patiently for YEARS? Who knows but I'm really happy how this turned out. Oh and this could possibly confirm that Naruto will not be staying with Sakura in the end... I mean Sasuke is back I'm sure Sakura will be all over that :D so *** yeah! NaruHina! FTW!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-10 11:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hinata still sucks as a character though lol
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-04-10 12:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

hope this isn't as predictable as it looks, hopefully some good plot twist will come.
glad the flashbacks are gone. while it explained some things, i thought it was.. boring?
i kinda like what is going on more on Bleach's current flashback.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2013-04-10 13:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It's going to be awesome seeing Naruto and Sasuke seeing one another again, see what happens there. Also VERY interested in Madara vs Hashirama.
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 ... 51 52 53