Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it was weird for sure. However, once Naruto and Sasuke fight after the war, Sasuke will realize that he can reside in the village under Naruto because he really does have it's best interest at heart.
By Eijii 2013-05-22 05:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it strange to say that I dislike Sasuke now because of what he just said? It just does not compute with me... damn Kishimoto lol...
[+]
 Sylph.Michizane
Server: Sylph
user: Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2013-05-22 05:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont see why people think it will be so hard for the villages to forgive Sasuke, He only killed Donzo and even the other Kage didn't like him. Yes Ay lost his arm to him and he attack Bee, but Naruto can strighten that out, because Bee and Naruto are pals and Bee can talk to Ay. Also if he is a big help in resolving the Ten Tails crisis he will earn points for that too.

*edit* well he also killed a couple of scouts from the Cloud Village and some Samurais but big whoop.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes sense for him to say it obviously. Everyone who loves the village would want to be the Hokage if they really thought they were strong enough. He has had such a 180 after talking to the Kages that he wants to protect the village at the highest level. Though, the final fight will probably come down for the title of Hokage don't you think? Naruto vs. Sasuke. He will probably pull so much weight in this war that the others have a difference in opinion real quick. So after the war, they'll fight for the title. Makes sense I guess.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2013-05-22 05:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sasuke, really... Hokage?
Liked this chapter though Sasuke is becoming more and more of a character that we could live without. Easily!
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly he is not the ideal candidate for the position but that doesn't change his feelings for wanting to be the Hokage.

Edit: 10/10 on this chapter for sure. lost my *** mind when Minato used the Kyubi cloak. I'm surprised the lack of "wtf Orochimaru is using you guys for good.... wtf Orochimaru is alive!?"
By Eijii 2013-05-22 05:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well technically Sasuke didn't kill Danzo... though he was the cause.. Not sure how that will play out. But on a more comedic note... Ten-ten Still no air time lol... and is Yamato still alive? lol As well where is the Black Zetsu lurking lol?
 Sylph.Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2013-05-22 05:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
Clearly he is not the ideal candidate for the position but that doesn't change his feelings for wanting to be the Hokage.

Edit: 10/10 on this chapter for sure. lost my *** mind when Minato used the Kyubi cloak. I'm surprised the lack of "wtf Orochimaru is using you guys for good.... wtf Orochimaru is alive!?"

Well Minato did study the tailed beasts, i mean the resengan is clearly a variation on the Tailed Beast Bomb.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sasuke killed Danzo. He even admits to it. So even though Danzo commited suicide to prevent the eye from falling in the wrong hangs, people assume it was just Sasuke who killed him and that's how it'll go down. Ten-ten is Kishimoto's least favorite character I think. I also think she is pretty broken up about Neji. Yamato is still alive as far as we know, and I think Black Zetsu is still up to no good as well.
 Sylph.Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2013-05-22 05:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »
Well technically Sasuke didn't kill Danzo... though he was the cause.. Not sure how that will play out. But on a more comedic note... Ten-ten Still no air time lol... and is Yamato still alive? lol As well where is the Black Zetsu lurking lol?

Ya, as long as Black Zetsu is around Madara still has a chance to be resuructed.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Michizane said: »

Well Minato did study the tailed beasts, i mean the resengan is clearly a variation on the Tailed Beast Bomb.

Clearly he did some kinda of studying yeah... but I think using the Biju in the fashion he is, is on a totally different level than studying them. It's almost like in his death he was learning how to use the other half of the Kyubi.
By Eijii 2013-05-22 05:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Orochimaru was alive, he was too busy playing his role on Rock Lee's Spring time of youth lol
 Sylph.Michizane
By Sylph.Michizane 2013-05-22 05:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Michizane said: »

Clearly he did some kinda of studying yeah... but I think using the Biju in the fashion he is, is on a totally different level than studying them. It's almost like in his death he was learning how to use the other half of the Kyubi.

Hmm maybe becuz he of the Reaper Death Seal. Cause he sealed a part of Kurama's chakra in him.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... he sealed half of the Kyubi's chakra within himself and then the other within Naruto. o_o

Oh though now that I think about it I guess he did know how to use the Kyubi's chakra because this is how he intend Naruto to do it. I guess in my head I thought this ability came down to training/becoming friends with the Biju to an extent.

Edit: Also can we just confirm that the 1st is in some kind of Sage Mode? Think we can.
By Eijii 2013-05-22 05:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

In one of the flash backs he did go into some kind of mode, its a recent chapter.
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2013-05-22 05:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Also can we just confirm that the 1st is in some kind of Sage Mode? Think we can.
Yeah the same he had when he fought against Madara in the Backflash when he summoned the thousand-hand-Statue.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I know that. I just had a friend that wasn't entirely convinced that it was a Sage mode because of the extent in which he is achieving it isn't like how Jiraiya and Naruto do it. However, I tried to explain to him that... it's the 1st *** Hokage, he can do what he wants.
By Eijii 2013-05-22 05:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a feeling that this manga is going to end in a Chuunin exams... Naruto Vs. Sasuke for the title of Hokage lol....... since they're both still Gennin...
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 05:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... I've always been a believer that the Chunin exams and the "ranking" system was never a concrete way for someone to be determined a said rank. I think the ranking system is political... but I believe with enough skill you can jump from Genin to Hokage if you are indeed the most powerful person in the village worthy of said title. Pretty sure Gaara did that.

Edit: Gaara seems to have gone from Chunin to Kazekage.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2013-05-22 06:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Naruto is the best candidate for Hokage, hes powerful, thoughtful of his friends and cares about reuniting everyone together friend or foe.

As much as I would hate for Sasuke to be Hokage, it would make sense. Having Sasuke as the village's protector would finally give him a proper purpose, and after all this all started with people rejecting the idea of a uchiha becoming hokage, just going to repeat history. Its true Sasuke has done some wrong, but he felt betrayed by the village, its understandable to some point esp when you have someone like Danzo making it hard to believe your village like the uchiha and didnt use your brother for evil things. Once he was able to really hear everyone's side of the story, he has come to understand how important the village is, and the importance of what the village stands for and he now realizes its something that he needs to protect.
 Phoenix.Mugeukge
user: bert92020
By Phoenix.Mugeukge 2013-05-22 07:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

their going to share the title of hokage.. but most likely everyone wants naruto to become a hokage over sasuke. After all this is anime/manga title Naruto..... Sasuke will cost other village such as lighting to go into war with leaf due to what he had done in the pass. Also both sasuke and naruto are still Genin.
 Asura.Izilder
Server: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-05-22 07:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sasuke can have the village - Naruto could end up be the loaner or ninja villages "ambassador" possibly the next six paths (or closest thing to it) possibly even training all the jinchūriki and them all keeping the peace as a team - that's if he don't end up being the host for all of them himself
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-05-22 07:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Izilder said: »
Sasuke can have the village - Naruto could end up be the loaner or ninja villages "ambassador" possibly the next six paths (or closest thing to it) possibly even training all the jinchūriki and them all keeping the peace as a team - that's if he don't end up being the host for all of them himself

This is true. He could become some kinda of united leader of the shinobi world. However, it kinda goes against the grain that he'll become Hokage. Maybe he does both-- becomes Hokage then becomes the leader of the Shinobi world when its decided there needs to be one? Idk. And like I said, Gaara went from Chunin to Kazekage. The ranking system, while probably important (in some regards) means nothing compared to the true skill of the person.
 Asura.Izilder
Server: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-05-22 07:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Also finally having a Uchiha as Hokage would be sweet justice / little ironic if you think about it
By Blazed1979 2013-05-22 11:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Eijii said: »
Is it strange to say that I dislike Sasuke now because of what he just said? It just does not compute with me... damn Kishimoto lol...
not strange at all.
It means sasuke was shallow, impulsive and lacking any real character.
This sudden change in Sasuke's character means he had no real character to start with. If he did, he wouldn't have been so hell-bent on his previous path. He abandoned it like it was the wrong flavor of gum and spat it out.

Having said that I hope there's no more sasuke focused manga episodes cuz the guy's story really is not interesting at all and the writer clearly has a problem with relating to him. Its like he created what he thinks is the perfect lady's man and tried to give him some depth.

Sasuke is boring.
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-05-29 06:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Chapter 632
 Lakshmi.Alryc
Server: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2013-05-29 08:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, too much Sakura.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-29 08:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how no one gives a *** about Tenten.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-05-29 09:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Who?
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
Server: Shiva