First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-04-10 13:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Pwnzone said: »
I really dont like this statement. Minato already stated he has to give a big gift to his son(obviously the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra he locked within himself) which will have a big impact on the war as well as the power of the other tailed beasts inside naruto. Also, people seem to forget that Obito is Minato's student. The hokages were just talking about the mistakes they made while they were alive, but Minato, at the time, isnt aware that his student that he had high hopes for is a huge contributor for this whole war as well as the person who basically killed him & his wife. Im pretty sure he still as a lot to offer the storyline, a lot more than simply teaching his son a jutsu he doesnt need..

You know, you're right. I completely forgot that Minato wasn't aware that it was Obito that got him and Kushina killed but as they say this manga repeats and there really isn't much more to say between the two. Obito is convinced everything will be put to right in the Infinite Tsukiyomi and Minato has put all his chips on Naruto to bring peace to the village using the gift he left him.

He could give Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi chakra since Kurama is cooperating and the manga has thrown any rules out the window but the Flying Raijin is Minato's signature technique and with the Rasengan completes the two-pronged approach to battle that made him the Yellow Flash. Naruto pretty much on the path to picking up where his dad left off so why not pass the jutsu torch? Instant teleportation seems useful enough to me in a world where your villain is phasing your time/space and dropping meteors with eyes.

It isn't unlike Jiraiya/Nagato but I guess Minato could know more about the details behind Rins death but would Obito care? I'm convinced even if they manage to Edo Rin he'll only be further emboldened to pursue the path he's on or go completely Uchiha insane and pursue a path of simply reducing everything to a void state.

I figured Obito had a larger bone to pick with Kakashi than he would with Minato all things considered.
By Eijii 2013-04-10 18:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Madaras gonna blow his load now that Hashiramas back in town. *** the war, *** the Infinite Tsukiyomi.... HASHIRAMAS ALIVE... sorta.

Naruto and Sauce as allies? Ohsnap. It's all Team7 up in hurr. I hope the Ninja alliance can forgive him for the Kage Summit lulz, the attempt on Sakuras life, trying to kill Kakashi, murdering Danzo, causing the Raikage to lose an arm... lol
He did not murder Danzo, Danzo blew up himself... even though the cause was sasuke.
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-04-10 18:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly am just tired of naruto still needing clones to make his damn rasengans. Honestly He uses it enough to where he should be a master at it, and should be able to do it without them.
 Bahamut.Illyst
Server: Bahamut
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2013-04-10 18:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »
Have to wait 1 week now lol I'll die!!...

naruto on break next week, so gotta wait 2 weeks. returns in a double issue says mangastream
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-04-10 19:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Illyst said: »
Cerberus.Detzu said: »
Have to wait 1 week now lol I'll die!!...

naruto on break next week, so gotta wait 2 weeks. returns in a double issue says mangastream

really that sucks ts really getting good :(
By Baniak 2013-04-11 07:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at this from different perspective. Making superclones is his ability. Those clones are not some random ppl but himself. Making giant statue with hundreds of hands is cool but using a clone isnt? Also does he really need clones? Pretty sure he was making various Rasengans with just himself using Fox's chakra like a body.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-11 08:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Baniak said: »
Look at this from different perspective. Making superclones is his ability. Those clones are not some random ppl but himself. Making giant statue with hundreds of hands is cool but using a clone isnt? Also does he really need clones? Pretty sure he was making various Rasengans with just himself using Fox's chakra like a body.

He can only make rasengan by himself if he uses the ninetails power though so yes he needs to learn how to make it by himself since clones use up unnecessary chakra.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-04-11 09:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

He can only make rasengan by himself if he uses the ninetails power though so yes he needs to learn how to make it by himself since clones use up unnecessary chakra.

(speculating) The reason he can't create a rasengan without a clone is that Kyuubi's half-chakra has him unbalanced. Fourth gives him other half, naruto is god. Grows a couple of eyes, why not.

Sasuke is still {even match}.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-11 09:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he just can't do the process by himself since you need to do several things at once, which is why he uses a clone. It's a high level technique for a reason and the only other two who used it were geniuses.
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-04-11 09:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my favorite fights was the forest for the Chuunin exam, where he used clones and then had them transform into his teammates. That's about the most creative thing he did with his clones.
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2013-04-11 20:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

=It's a high level technique for a reason and the only other two who used it were geniuses.

actually 4 people total can use it. Kakashi, Minato, Jiraya, and Naruto

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-11 21:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Illyst said: »
=It's a high level technique for a reason and the only other two who used it were geniuses.

actually 4 people total can use it. Kakashi, Minato, Jiraya, and Naruto

I meant Naruto + two others since Kakashi never uses it in combat.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-04-12 00:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
Did kakashi actually master rasengan too? Nowhere near the chakra capacity so that's be odd, but I can't remember

I wonder what orochimaru will pull once madara is defeated though

Did he master the basic Rasengan? Yes. I don't think he would use it though because he personally has a lot more better Jutsu in his own arsenal.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-04-23 09:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/52003841/1

I suppose double issue meant bigger pictures.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-23 09:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This was such a pointless chapter.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-04-23 09:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

14 pages is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE >_> Webtoon artists do way more each week and they have to color it as well
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-04-23 09:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Kakashi never mastered Rasengan because he was never able to infuse it with a chakra nature. Even Minato didn't "master" it.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-04-23 14:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh

Well, I can wait another two weeks. :|
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-05-15 15:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It only took 630 chapters and a forbidden ninjutsus, but it finally happens. Going to be interesting new few chapters!

Spoilers for real -- you are warned!!!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-15 15:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto: "Oh, it's my undead father, cool."

People's personalities in this manga I swear..lol.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2013-05-15 15:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he'd already felt them all coming.

Y'know, the whole super chakra sensor thing from the Kyuubi.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-05-15 15:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Next arc, the undead Hokages go crazy and start biting people, turning them into zombies.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2013-05-21 14:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So I haven't read any naruto manga for 14 weeks.

Story seems to be right where I left it...
Fillers in the manga is such a cheap move.
 Odin.Tsuneo
Server: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2013-05-21 14:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the new chapter was out already. False alarm. ._.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Server: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2013-05-21 14:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Tsuneo said: »

Same here :<
 Valefor.Angeluzun
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2013-05-21 14:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »

^
By Chimerawizard 2013-05-21 14:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angeluzun said: »
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »

^
^ damnit
By Eijii 2013-05-22 05:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/3
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53