Naruto Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53
 Sylph.Orwell
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Spoon
By Sylph.Orwell 2011-10-12 23:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

iirc Madara's arm was poisoned and seemed to melt away like wax. This is what I was referring to. I'm trying to find the issue now.
 Siren.Itachi
Server: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2011-10-12 23:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It was never stated that you had to kill your brother to attain the EMS. You only had to kill your best friend to get the MS and take your brother's eyes for EMS. It could honestly be his brother riding on his older brother's famous name and all they did was switch eyes.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-12 23:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean like, the story got mixed up, and Madara Uchiha got *his* eyes stolen, instead of his brother?
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-12 23:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well there are two sides to the story. Itachi said Madara killed his brother and took his eyes. Madara said his brother gladly gave them up so that he could continue to lead the clan since they were still at war the the Senju. Its unknown in the manga how he died, but the Data Books say he died in battle after giving his eyes to Madara, so I imagine he went out all bad *** fighting people blind and ***.

Oh and "tobi" is a physical being. The Aburame he fought touched his arm and that's how the bugs got in it and started to destroy it. So he ripped it off and kicked it at the Yamanaka. I think a large chunk of his body is made from Senju cells or better "White Zetsu's cells" which are mostly ALL Senju. But that's an entirely different theory.

... BASICALLY Black Zetsu is his own person while White Zetsu is a science experiment if Senju DNA. I think Black Zetsu is kinda like a melting pot of DNA and can do all kinda different things, thus "Tobi" merged Senju cells with him. Those cells took on a mind of their own makeing "White Zetsu" and this you have the two sides of him. The other Zetsu are just continued production of them from DNA from the 1st Hokage, and Zetsu. Kinda confusing but that's how I picture it.
 Sylph.Knala
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-10-12 23:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

interesting thread... several questions but who was shisui again? i know itachi had borrowed his eyes to implant that genjutsu on naruto however has shisui actually been drawn in or been a part of the main series other then referenced?

haven't back tracked on chapters in almost a year so memory getting hazy on some things...

at the very least the way i see it the impure resurrection madara is his real body, think it was referenced before but when kabu-ori was teaming up with tobi he brought out an impure resurrection as a trump card of sorts, at that time i had thought it was this, still a chance it wasnt.

i highly doubt yamoto is tobi purely for the fact that kabu-ori had him kidnapped to help them increase production of the white zetsu's, guessing since zetsu's kinda plantlike with the whole venus fly trap mantle when he is whole yamoto's mokuten can augment his abilities?

though that does bring up one more good question, "yamoto" was just a code name he picked for the purpose of his mission from the 5th, it may be nothing but intentionally witheld names oft have signification later.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-12 23:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »
interesting thread... several questions but who was shisui again? i know itachi had borrowed his eyes to implant that genjutsu on naruto however has shisui actually been drawn in or been a part of the main series other then referenced?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shisui

He's kind of a big deal. :\
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-10-12 23:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said: »
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shisui He's kind of a big deal. :\
His eyes anyways ;o

As far as Madara goes or atleast the who is the person pulling the strings of the war atm, it would be either his brother, or perhaps a son he had?? It was never mentioned that he had an offspring, but it was never mentioned that he didnt, obviously not one known.
 Sylph.Knala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-10-12 23:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

oh... right itachi's friend though never realized he got drawn into the series.

im going with the orichimaru route since he referenced himself as a shadow of his former self (somewhere around when he first started calling himself madara)
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2011-10-13 00:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Knala said: »
oh... right itachi's friend though never realized he got drawn into the series.
I believe its in 550 where Itachi puts to rest about his friends eyes, as before it was thought that itachi killed and took his best friends eyes for Danzo.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-13 00:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking a son. Kinda like how everyone though Pain = the 4th Hokage and then he was some random guy we had never seen before, but tied into the story line as one of Jiraiya's students. Could be Tobi is someone we never met, but he is Madara's son.

As for Shisui the stuff that we REALLY know just came out about him like 10 chapters ago. He was tired of all the Uchiha ***. Danzo took one eye, and then he gave the other eye to Itachi. I THINK he probably had Itachi kill him so he'd unlock his Mang. Sharingan. Blahblahblah.
 Sylph.Knala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-10-13 00:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
In chapter 117 of the manga, when Orochimaru first performs the technique, he tries to summon a third coffin. When the coffin is not summoned, he comments on its failure. Years later, in chapter 520, Kabuto explains that Orochimaru's attempt to summon the Fourth Hokage had failed due to his soul not residing in the "pure world".

damn i need to got to sleep, anyways some one posted earlier that sarutobi had stopped orichimaru from completing the summon didnt seem quite right so i looked it up.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-13 00:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking a son. Kinda like how everyone though Pain = the 4th Hokage and then he was some random guy we had never seen before, but tied into the story line as one of Jiraiya's students. Could be Tobi is someone we never met, but he is Madara's son.

As for Shisui the stuff that we REALLY know just came out about him like 10 chapters ago. He was tired of all the Uchiha ***. Danzo took one eye, and then he gave the other eye to Itachi. I THINK he probably had Itachi kill him so he'd unlock his Mang. Sharingan. Blahblahblah.
Manga had Shisui telling Itachi to take his remaining eye, (After Danzo took the other?) because of the big deal that would be made over it *after* he died. I don't think he was tired of the Uchiha stuff, he just loved the village so much he wanted to protect it with his eye, after he was gone...Hence the code: Protect Konoha.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-10-13 00:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
After Danzo took the other?

He did. And then Danzo destroyed it before he died so 'Madara' couldn't take it from him.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-13 01:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah that's it. Yeah, but Madara did scrape up the DNA from his eye so I imagine he'll be using that for something lol.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-10-13 01:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a bit rusty on names and all, but couldn't Tobi be The Founder of all Ninjutsu?

Iirc the founder had split his own powers in 2 different types of eyes that became the power of Madara Uchiha and the 1st Hogage. If so, couldn't it be possible that the founder, who was considered to be the strongest ninja and resembled the powers of a divinity, simply decided to take his powers back and "fix" his mistake?

Idk, I should probably read all of naruto back from scratch <_<
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-13 01:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sage of the Six Paths?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-10-13 01:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Joeywheeler said: »
Sage of the Six Paths?

Yep
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2011-10-13 01:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That would be quite the twist.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-13 01:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, it's not him. He's dead.

Edit: There are more reason's why it's not him but I don't want to go back and read the stuff and blah.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_of_the_six_paths

Read that and you might see why.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-10-13 01:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, it's not him. He's dead.

Edit: There are more reason's why it's not him but I don't want to go back and read the stuff and blah.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_of_the_six_paths

Read that and you might see why.

Thanks for the read. I have no idea then heh.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-13 01:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »
I'm a bit rusty on names and all, but couldn't Tobi be The Founder of all Ninjutsu?

Iirc the founder had split his own powers in 2 different types of eyes that became the power of Madara Uchiha and the 1st Hogage. If so, couldn't it be possible that the founder, who was considered to be the strongest ninja and resembled the powers of a divinity, simply decided to take his powers back and "fix" his mistake?

Idk, I should probably read all of naruto back from scratch <_<
Answered already but: When the sage of six paths died, he gave his "Eyes" the what became the Uchiha, and his Chakra to what became the Senji. He also, was not partial to war.

Edit: Also, the Sage of Six Paths SPLIT the 10-tailed beast into the Nine tailed Beasts. To keep the beast from being resummoned he became the first Jinchuuriki. Madara's plan is to revive the ten-tailed beast and use it's power along with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan and Rinnegan to control it and cast the forever genjutsu on the entire world, thus going against what the Sage of Six paths did with his power/life.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-13 04:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think it's the fourth...it just wouldn't make sense.

I disagree with "secret son" theory too. This just cause it would be just terrible from Kishimoto who as an author should come up with something better than "some random dude just shows up and screws everything". It would suck from a narrative standpoint so I hope it's not the case.

Obito? Eh, considering that with weird jutsu, resurrections, body exchanges and stuff "timeline" can't really be trusted, but if it's him...why? I think he lacks the motive unless I'm forgetting something.

There could be still some characters hiding something though, I think there's still quite some time before the truth is revealed.
[+]
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-13 04:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I don't think it's the fourth...it just wouldn't make sense.

I disagree with "secret son" theory too. This just cause it would be just terrible from Kishimoto who as an author should come up with something better than "some random dude just shows up and screws everything". It would suck from a narrative standpoint so I hope it's not the case.

Obito? Eh, considering that with weird jutsu, resurrections, body exchanges and stuff "timeline" can't really be trusted, but if it's him...why? I think he lacks the motive unless I'm forgetting something.

There could be still some characters hiding something though, I think there's still quite some time before the truth is revealed.
Obito could hold a grudge against Konoha for teaching their ninjas the code of: Missions above everything else. He was against Kakashi leaving rin behind to finish the mission. Which Kakashi had learned from his Father's disgrace/suicide.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-13 04:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That would be quite an overreaction though lol.
 Phoenix.Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2011-10-13 05:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Madara. The dead Madara is just his half that died in the VOTE fight. I'm 100% of this. I don't see it being a random dude unless we got a ***ton of Flash backs like with Pain. I don't see it being someone we've already seen, because no one has the ability or motivation to do it. So it has to be Madara.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-13 06:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Madara. The dead Madara is just his half that died in the VOTE fight. I'm 100% of this. I don't see it being a random dude unless we got a ***ton of Flash backs like with Pain. I don't see it being someone we've already seen, because no one has the ability or motivation to do it. So it has to be Madara.
No motivation to do it that we know of.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-10-13 06:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Aizen!

Oh wait, wrong manga.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2011-10-13 06:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

i recently watched this theory on youtube after i read the chapter:

i don't really know how the beginning of his theory is possible but he has some vital points in it that could maybe xplain who the man behind that mask is.

definetly worth a watch.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-10-13 06:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I saw that kinda theory just before/during the Pain saga. That Pain was Naruto who came back in time with the help of Shikimaru's time travel jutsu. etc
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53