Dynamis Reborn!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dynamis Reborn!
Dynamis Reborn!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Phoenix.Fondue
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-03-30 09:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Princessrin said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Go to bed rin! Haha ;p

>: no dude. can't sleep.
and why aren't you on skype~?

fcking paco is passed the eff out >:

On my phone >:| guess you can't fall asleep till the sun comes up ;;vampirexhamburgerxgirl
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-30 09:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Go to bed rin! Haha ;p

>: no dude. can't sleep.
and why aren't you on skype~?

fcking paco is passed the eff out >:

On my phone >:| guess you can't fall asleep till the sun comes up ;;vampirexhamburgerxgirl

hamburger girl.... /cringes lol.
so i heard you have a ingame lover
sandare :P?
were like a family now and you aren't gonna tell me and paco about your lover!?
 Cerberus.Zandra
Server: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-03-30 09:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Luces said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:

All they are doing is saying that you need to be in there MORE in order to net the same amount of currency. On top of that the session time will be lowered to 2 hours instead of 3 1/2. This means that the MAXIMUM time per week you can play in Dynamis will only be <2x longer than it is now.

2x7=14 3x2=6(not all zones have 3.5 hrs) even then 3.5x2=7 hours which is still x2 not less then x2.

You are assuming you only run twice a week on an invariable schedule, the reenter time is 72 hours NOT 84. If you were to run the instant you could, you would on some weeks be able to run 3 times, not that anyone DOES that but it is certainly possible.

Also all the zones in question have a maximum 3.5 hours available to them.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-30 09:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Go to bed rin! Haha ;p
>: no dude. can't sleep. and why aren't you on skype~? fcking paco is passed the eff out >:
Do eet!
dude man im leveling my brd. gtfo lol :)
Why you always so mean to me :(
 Bismarck.Teraflare
Server: Bismarck
user: Graham
By Bismarck.Teraflare 2011-03-30 09:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll reserve my final comment on it until I've actually been in and tried it. I'm setting my expectations as low as I can though. I dislike Dynamis anyway so unless it's drastically improved I don't think I'll be spending much time in there anyway.
 Bahamut.Zoltar
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 09:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So how does lowering currency drop rates lower the price of said currency and make it more readily available?
By Serj 2011-03-30 09:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zoltar said:
So how does lowering currency drop rates lower the price of said currency and make it more readily available?

Because you can go in for free for 2 hours a day instead of ~3 hours a day with limited pops once every 72 hours.

Derp.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-03-30 09:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sandare is a guy hahaha stfu </3
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-30 09:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Was I asleep dreaming or did I read in past update notes that monsters would now give exp? D:
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-03-30 09:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Luces said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
All they are doing is saying that you need to be in there MORE in order to net the same amount of currency. On top of that the session time will be lowered to 2 hours instead of 3 1/2. This means that the MAXIMUM time per week you can play in Dynamis will only be <2x longer than it is now.
2x7=14 3x2=6(not all zones have 3.5 hrs) even then 3.5x2=7 hours which is still x2 not less then x2.
Cerberus.Zandra said:
The only way this will make more currency overall is if people start spamming Dynamis everyday, assuming they are so bored of Abyssea, which no doubt some people are. No doubt there are also MANY people who haven't rung out all their +2 sets for all their jobs. Assuming there is a level cap increase in the next update the mobs will be easier, but I doubt anything but spamming zones everyday will net you MORE currency than any current shell gets now. Unless (and it seems a tad unclear) you can run windy and then run sandy right after it. But I doubt that is the case
It creates more currency over all in the server IF and only IF the % of time spent in dyna on the server increases by a % greater then currency rate lowering. You are all acting like currency is rare/ex it's not. You CAN sale it and this would be a great way for rmt's to make money now days so they will most likely be in there everyday all day. So yes the amount of currency on your server can increase but most likely will not. But we know SE never does adjustments properly it all ways over lowers.

I wholeheartedly dissagree that this will make relics easier (aside from my jokes earlier which were meant to point out SE just doesn't get it, still.). We are going to see an army of bandwagonfags who are going to get their group together and try to make a relic "now that they're attainable". Anyone, and their cat, and their brother, are going to start trying to make lolrelic. Not only will these low man fail parties stymie any attempt from serious players (ie wasting their 2 hours a day time limit spamming "/item "lolyinyangpop" <t>" and claiming half of the non-nms with their slow killspeed), but the increased consumption of the new found "casual relic makers" will lower the ammount of "liquid currency" floating on the server and increase price due to supply/demand.

Obviously thats just my opinion. Sorry for all the "douche fingers (quotation marks)".
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-03-30 09:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hrm bojangles or chic fil a
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 09:54:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

Because you can go in for free for 2 hours a day instead of ~3 hours a day with limited pops once every 72 hours.

Derp.

First I thought they said entry is once per RL day. Second, if mobs are re-vamped and levels increased, we still going to be able to farm the ***out of it with crummy drop rates?

Cheaper access? Yep
More frequent access? Yep

So why lower the droprates on currency?
By Serj 2011-03-30 09:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:

Chic fil 'a
 Ragnarok.Kogenta
Server: Ragnarok
user: Kogenta
By Ragnarok.Kogenta 2011-03-30 09:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ragnarok.Kogenta said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Ragnarok.Kogenta said:
I dislike the fact that it will no more be istanced, meaning like abyssea and WOE everyone can come in and it will obviously be a ninjapopwar... T_T

And everyone who is all "zomg this is gonna be awesome i can't wait!!!" is gonna end up being "zomg QQ they popped it and now we have to wait for respawn QQ *butthurt* */shout profanity*"

cuz people still care about AF2.

Caring or not i'd like to have a duelist hat once in my life xD just for the show. And besides AF2 there is still currency/relics and people that wants them D:

What is going to make it harder to get? It will still drop from fodder mobs of which respawn w/o specific requirements like ye olde. Not to mention you can go inside whenever you want w/o an established group, EVERY DAY for 2hours. There is no reason to *** about AF2 competition (who isn't capped on this ***anyway..) Only cause for complaint is people who still want to pursue a relic for whatever crazy reason and use Dynamis as their sole means for obtaining every bit of currency. Need to also realize with more casual/people doing Dyna, you will be able to buy more currency as well.

Never said is gonna be harder. I just said is gonna be annoying to compete over a spawn point with other 2 groups just like Yaguarogui in Uleguerand. More annoying (to me) than what it is now a dynamis
By Drjones 2011-03-30 09:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I the only one who's going to miss old Dynamis?
[+]
 Phoenix.Princessrin
By Phoenix.Princessrin 2011-03-30 09:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:

Chic fil 'a

^ this.

:P
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-03-30 09:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fondue said:
 Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-03-30 09:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zoltar said:

It doesn't, however SE is assuming that the lack of a 500k investment and the lowered 2 hour time limit will create a HUGE amount of demand for fast dynamis fun. With more people spamming the zone there will be more currency in the server. Until now, if you wanted currency you needed a competent Linkshell, 500k to risk, and were limited to twice a week. After the update you can just pick up and GO everyday.
 Cerberus.Savannah
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-03-30 10:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Drjones said:
Am I the only one who's going to miss old Dynamis?

You're not the only one. Just a lot of ppl feel they have a better chance with the new dynamis so they are all excited. . .

Best wishes to those who do dyna every day after the update...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-30 10:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

um...
 Bahamut.Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-30 10:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

It doesn't, however SE is assuming that the lack of a 500k investment and the lowered 2 hour time limit will create a HUGE amount of demand for fast dynamis fun. With more people spamming the zone there will be more currency in the server. Until now, if you wanted currency you needed a competent Linkshell, 500k to risk, and were limited to twice a week. After the update you can just pick up and GO everyday.

Point taken, thanks for the reply. Hoping we can farm it with 3-4 ppl and get decent currency drops
By Serj 2011-03-30 10:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
um...
 Lakshmi.Ashido
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ashido
By Lakshmi.Ashido 2011-03-30 10:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it will make Relic Trials in dynamis easier. i guess. /shrug

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-30 10:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ashido said:
Well it will make Relic Trials in dynamis easier. i guess. /shrug
Not like they were that hard to begin with
 Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2011-03-30 10:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Bahamut.Zoltar said:

Point taken, thanks for the reply. Hoping we can farm it with 3-4 ppl and get decent currency drops

It'll be easier to make money in general as far as the game goes especially if you don't run currently. But if you're part of a shell that makes gil by organizing/doing runs, the good ol' days of 5+ million profit each run are gonna be OVER.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-03-30 10:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

am i the only one thinking that this wasn't needed? once everyone, or the majority, have got what they needed, the older events will be back to normal. i mean salvage and einherjar is picking back up, it wouldnt be long before dyna and campaign picks back up as well.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-03-30 10:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Lmao you know I only have eyes for you doggy ;)

Post deleted by User.