What Will You Do When FFXI Does Disolve?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What will you do when FFXI does disolve?
What will you do when FFXI does disolve?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Leviathan.Apoptygma
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Apoptygma
By Leviathan.Apoptygma 2011-03-04 14:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I would pray for the Zombie Apocalypse,
and live my dream of being "that guy" on top of Wal-Mart.
 Fenrir.Ilax
Server: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-04 14:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ill play Diablo III if it ever come out =( Oh well
 Fenrir.Aurain
user: Aurain
By Fenrir.Aurain 2011-03-04 14:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll go play Lord of the Rings online or StarCraft II
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2011-03-04 14:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Do you have to play with the view so far away like the vid? or hes just zoomed out to show everything around the char?
By Zillion 2011-03-04 14:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When FFXI ends, i will sit in a dark room and repeatedly watch all of the youtube videos i made.. And think of how i should have had a better party setup to take on promathia -_-
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-04 14:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
make my own MMO involving hot chicks, violent fight scenes, and lots of witty one-liners.

you're gonna need to hire someone to come up with the witty one liners

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Serj 2011-03-04 14:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
Do you have to play with the view so far away like the vid? or hes just zoomed out to show everything around the char?

The camera was like that in D1-2. I like it, but I was a hardcore Diablo fan so I'm used to it.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-04 14:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
make my own MMO involving hot chicks, violent fight scenes, and lots of witty one-liners.

Just make this an MMO:

oh god, to make Duke Nukem into an MMO would take a team of epic game designers.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-04 14:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:

The camera was like that in D1-2. I like it, but I was a hardcore Diablo fan so I'm used to it.

Aye, i really loved D1-2
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-04 14:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Just make this an MMO:

oh god, to make Duke Nukem into an MMO would take a team of epic game designers.

It is almost impossible to design the epicness. It takes years of practice just to get ready.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2011-03-04 14:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:

Damn, the witch doctor is pretty badass, idk if ill be able to get used to the camera being like that :(
By Serj 2011-03-04 14:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
Serj said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:

Aye, i really loved D1-2

I was a ladder player. Hated hammer-dins, but always had a good smiter. EBOTDZ Fury Druid was my favorite, though.

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Serj said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:

Damn, the witch doctor is pretty badass, idk if ill be able to get used to the camera being like that :(

It's not too hard to get used to. I can't wait for it to come out. Better be free to play on b.net, though, or I'll rage.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2011-03-04 14:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Its PC right? Maybe just seems it will be hard since the screen is so little for the video on the site.
 Asura.Nightbear
Server: Asura
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2011-03-04 14:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Level Castle crashes toons all the way up w/o a cheat.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-04 14:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nightbear said:
Level Castle crashes toons all the way up w/o a cheat.
Corn boss magic spam....all i'm sayin....
 Fenrir.Ilax
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-04 15:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Its PC right? Maybe just seems it will be hard since the screen is so little for the video on the site.

That just a video of the game, the game play in full screen mode, and is more then PC, they try support all console/country/language. Is Blizzard he he, they game take forever to come out, but game all polished day 1 of release, just very sad for the wait.
By Serj 2011-03-04 15:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm totally going to be a demon hunter in D3 xD
By dannyl 2011-03-04 15:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

"What will you do when FFXI does disolve?"

Move on with my life. If it dissolves, I'll probably be playing Battlefield 3.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2011-03-04 15:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Looked on google went to gamestop, a customer wrote
"Possible release date?
I was in my local gamestop the other day buying the Diablo 2 battle chest for my cousin for his b-day so he can play with me. The associate asked me if I wanted to pre order D3 since I am buying D2. I said I won't be doing that until at least a release date is announced. She says that there is one and looks it up on the computer. So according to Gamestops computer database D3 is scheduled for release on November 2nd of this year. I didn't believe her but she turned the monitor around and it did in fact say that. Thats awesome IF IT IS TRUE. I am having high doubts. I feel Blizzard would publicly announce on their website for everyone to see as soon as a date was made but the again who knows. It's food for thought. Just thought I would share this info."
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-03-04 15:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
"Possible release date?
I was in my local gamestop the other day buying the Diablo 2 battle chest for my cousin for his b-day so he can play with me. The associate asked me if I wanted to pre order D3 since I am buying D2. I said I won't be doing that until at least a release date is announced. She says that there is one and looks it up on the computer. So according to Gamestops computer database D3 is scheduled for release on November 2nd of this year. I didn't believe her but she turned the monitor around and it did in fact say that. Thats awesome IF IT IS TRUE. I am having high doubts. I feel Blizzard would publicly announce on their website for everyone to see as soon as a date was made but the again who knows. It's food for thought. Just thought I would share this info."
Game stop puts a date so that way they can sell pre-orders and if they change release date they just push it back...seen em do it before -.-
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2011-03-04 15:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
"Possible release date?
Game stop puts a date so that way they can sell pre-orders and if they change release date they just push it back...seen em do it before -.-
did it with little big planet 2 ;_;
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-03-04 15:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
"Possible release date?
did it with little big planet 2 ;_;
I work at GameStop. We set the lists by when the developers say they are going to put out each game. If a game gets pushed back, we try to keep the list up to date. It's not because we lied about when it's coming out. -.-

However if a game has a date such as the first or second of a month, 99% of the time, that is juat a placeholder date. We are told it's coming out around that time. Maybe a little before, maybe a little after. It is all based on what the developers have announced. Most likely, D3 is not coming out ON the second, but around that time.
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-03-04 15:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

One thing I'll do is not have to read and be annoyed by yet another "when ffxi dies thread" or "the end of ffxi?" thread. Wow can't believe how truly obnoxious and stupid those threads have "become"....*cough cough*

As for an answer..Idk there are roughly 800 trillion threads already made with the same exact content this 1 has so check em out?"(sry bout being rude just beyond tired of seeing this same thread pop up every other day for the past year.)
By daddyrabbit4444 2011-03-04 16:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

go to hawaii and live in the tent cities that are seemingly popping up everywhere there.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-04 16:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's already dead.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Server: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-04 16:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i will most likely do what i am doing now

i wont be playing the game and will be posting on ah
 Caitsith.Slyshen
Server: Caitsith
user: Slyshen1
By Caitsith.Slyshen 2011-03-04 16:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Unctgtg said:
Whats funny is people thought about that 3 years ago, then again when ffxiv was released. Most people that are playing now, play for the enjoyment.

You mean addicted?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9