Some people are a bunch of
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 04:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

These are some of the comments I got.

"Grats now get a god damn hauby+1"

"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have +1 everything now? Huab+1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

I am saving for something else that will benefit me more than omg haub+1.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-07 04:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Some folks like to undermine other people's achievements out of sheer douchebaggery or to guise their own insecurities that may or may not exist outside the game. If anything take pride in what you achieve, because only you are the one it matters to. Also lol @ folks with superiority complexes over a video game.
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-06-07 04:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Elitists are annoying as ***.

Just ignore them. Play how you want with what you want. So long as you're doing your job correctly, I wouldn't worry.

Good work, btw. <3~
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-07 04:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It's probably because they thought you were posting it to brag and people who do this generally have to be careful they have no weak points to target because nobody likes a braggart.

Not saying you were, but this is how many people would perceive it.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 04:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I was mostly showing what a good sea ls I have and how thankful I am to them. I got all of those torques in less than a year and all in the same link shell.

Thank You MakoEntity <3
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-06-07 04:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What the balls is wrong with Iota ring is what I want to know.
[+]
 Valefor.Xiga
user: M4k4i
By Valefor.Xiga 2010-06-07 04:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

This is awesome. How can you NOT laugh at this?! I mean C'mon! "I'M A REAL MAN NOW, I DISSED SOMEONE IN THE INTERNET." ROFL. "And jeahhh, some cool ppl say Iota Ring isn't good, so I just copy this cause I wanna be one of them."

This site has a /blacklist function...just use it. ^^

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there are item sets that you can post on your profile. The fact that you are posting pics probably makes them think you're bragging/show boating.
[+]
 Valefor.Ryukuro
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-06-07 05:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Well, there are item sets that you can post on your profile. The fact that you are posting pics probably makes them think you're bragging/show boating.
thats what i assumed he was doing lol ^^
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I have item sets on there. Had them for a while. If however they are blind or too lazy to click on them. I cant do anything about it.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
I have item sets on there. Had them for a while. If however they are blind or too lazy to click on them. I cant do anything about it.
aka you're showboating, going out of your way to make sure people see your gear, then get mad when ppl pick it apart?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
thats what i assumed he was doing lol ^^

I didnt take offense at your comment Ryukuro
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-07 05:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh it doesn't matter there are people on this site no matter what you do they have a smartass comment. Go check my screenshots for a prime example of it. To be honest it gives me epic lulz. Be happy for what you accomplished don't let the haters bring you down =)

Grats on the gear btw!
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
aka you're showboating, going out of your way to make sure people see your gear, then get mad when ppl pick it apart?

Clearly I asked for gear advice and dont know what to wear in what slot right?
[+]
 Fenrir.Xeonerable
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Xeonerable 2010-06-07 05:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

posting a gear screenshot is asking for some sort of criticism.. I don't give a damn too much about gear to screenshot it and post it on here. All my screenshots are just casual ones of my characters with the characters of my friends in the game.

..if anything if your going to post a gear screenshot.. just disable comments. 90% of the time people are just going to be cockwads.
[+]
Server: Asura
By Asura.Knightofdragon 2010-06-07 05:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
So then you posted pictures to brag so everyone would click on it?,
All to there own in my books thow,

Edit: Posting pictures of gear/drops is bragging, and if you want to brag, you better have Top-Tier Gear, if you don't expect Criticism.

[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Knightofdragon said:
Quote:
So then you posted pictures to brag so everyone would click on it?,
All to there own in my books thow,

Guess you didnt read what I wrote above?

I love people that dont read the entire thread and reply
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

You're not getting my point. Quit showboating and people won't nit pick your gear.

"omg nobody clicks my items sets, i'm going to make them look at my gear then" showboating and attention whoring, then you *** when the attention you got wasn't the kind you wanted.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

You're not getting my point. Quit showboating and people won't nit pick your gear.

"omg nobody clicks my items sets, i'm going to make them look at my gear then" showboating and attention whoring, then you *** when the attention you got wasn't the kind you wanted.

Here just for you Tiger, since you didnt read it the first time

"I was mostly showing what a good sea ls I have and how thankful I am to them. I got all of those torques in less than a year and all in the same link shell.

Thank You MakoEntity <3"
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-07 05:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

These are some of the comments I got.

"Grats now get a god damn hauby 1"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have 1 everything now? Huab 1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

I am saving for something else that will benefit me more than omg haub 1.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.

Just let the haters slip under the radar, there will at least be a few of them in the gear pictures D:
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-07 05:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Just think of it this way. It's the internet. People are going to hate. TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY. I didn't take offense when people called my disabled son an alien or that I photoshopped his head to look like it does in one of my pics. Just take it with a grain of salt. If you get offended the hounds will only come after you more.

Internet and FFXI r srs bns.
[+]
Server: Asura
By Asura.Knightofdragon 2010-06-07 05:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
^this is kinda to the tee. This is what i'm getting from your post

Then reply to my Comment, i read excatly what you said and how u changed the story with simple sentance maybe u shld rewright it but here what i got:
I posted these pictures to show my linkshell how greatful i am - Fair enough
Then you post: I have gear sets but no one clicks on them and i want to show off my gear and "brag" so i posted a picture of all my lovely Sea Torques, to brag
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Just think of it this way. It's the internet. People are going to hate. TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY. I didn't take offense when people called my disabled son an alien or that I photoshopped his head to look like it does in one of my pics. Just take it with a grain of salt. If you get offended the hounds will only come after you more.

Internet and FFXI r srs bns.

Oh, wow that is a pretty messed up thing to do.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

"I was mostly showing what a good sea ls I have and how thankful I am to them. I got all of those torques in less than a year and all in the same link shell.

Thank You MakoEntity <3"
Oh really? Where in that screen shot or in the tags or anything you've set up on that pages does it
A) Thank a LS
B) Indicate that you got all those within a year?

I couldn't find it, so please, point it out.

Hell, you even posted a comment on it, which has nothing to do with any of what you claimed, only calling people jealous.
Or were we supposed to read your mind and know you got those in a year in 1 ls?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 05:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

please shut the *** up before I knee you with full force between the bridge of your nose.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

please shut the *** up before I knee you with full force between the bridge of your nose.
omg I'm gonna shut up now. I fear this threat.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

Thank You MakoEntity <3"
Oh really? Where in that screen shot or in the tags or anything you've set up on that pages does it
A) Thank a LS
B) Indicate that you got all those within a year?

I couldn't find it, so please, point it out.

Hell, you even posted a comment on it, which has nothing to do with any of what you claimed, only calling people jealous.
Or were we supposed to read your mind and know you got those in a year in 1 ls?

the People that I care about already know. That is all that matters and click on my name and read what is written under it.

I deleted the rest to address the snobby remarks made by others.

and here I thought you were a psychic :P
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Knightofdragon said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
^this is kinda to the tee. This is what i'm getting from your post

Then reply to my Comment, i read excatly what you said and how u changed the story with simple sentance maybe u shld rewright it but here what i got:
I posted these pictures to show my linkshell how greatful i am - Fair enough
Then you post: I have gear sets but no one clicks on them and i want to show off my gear and "brag" so i posted a picture of all my lovely Sea Torques, to brag

No you didnt read what Tiger wrote. I was addressing him.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, so now, the people who you claim won't check your item sets, you expect them to go on your page to read the thank you message? (if there even is one I didn't go).

You get your logistics from a cat?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Well, there are item sets that you can post on your profile.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7