First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Valefor.Serif
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seriftaru
By Valefor.Serif 2010-06-07 14:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
My nin is 75 thank you very much. Seraph merged with Bismarck now. No I am not a loot ***. Have a very good and fair sea ls. Since when is sam/drg a bad thing?

I don't know you, I point and click and saw what I saw. If your ninja is 75 now then yes the torque is justifiable. Although, it would make more sense if you posted with your new Bismarck account. lol

Just not a fan of sub drg on sam. With war sub, you can help provoke birds off pullers in a merit pt. Having double attack warcry, and berserk seems like a greater DoT and damage output than a couple of low accuracy jumps.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Get a Sky shell at 75, one that's been around for a while so you won't have to wait that long for Byakkos. Get spectacles, 7 acc for pretty minimal cost. The Fourth legs are pretty good for GK WS and free from campaign so you can work towards those as well and fumas aren't too expensive these days.
Yeah...pretty much my goal is get 75 and merit while gradually and then equipping myself up to par as I farm and such lol.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-07 14:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't wanna get screwed on drops, find one that's been around for a while and you'll have a higher chance of getting the stuff since farming isn't difficult and gods put out quite often, most stuff will go free (assuming it's been around for a while).
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-06-07 14:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if his ninja were at 67 what's the problem lotting gear that it can use at endgame level if nobody else needs and he's actively leveling?

Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2010-06-07 14:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

OP assumes skill is needed to play SAM.
 Titan.Radatz
Server: Titan
user: Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-06-07 14:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

YAY the lulz r bax! *sits naked in his bean bag chair and eets moar funyuns.

FFXIA LULTHREAD!
ROUND 2:
FIGHT!!!!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Radatz said:
YAY the lulz r bax! *sits naked in his bean bag chair and eets moar funyuns.

FFXIA LULTHREAD!
ROUND 2:
FIGHT!!!!
wat iz lul?
i no kno wat r lul iz.
btw.
you shouldn't be sitting in the beanbag in the n00dz eatin funyonz.
cheetos is the food of choice for n00d beanbaggin.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 14:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Serif said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
My nin is 75 thank you very much. Seraph merged with Bismarck now. No I am not a loot ***. Have a very good and fair sea ls. Since when is sam/drg a bad thing?

I don't know you, I point and click and saw what I saw. If your ninja is 75 now then yes the torque is justifiable. Although, it would make more sense if you posted with your new Bismarck account. lol

Just not a fan of sub drg on sam. With war sub, you can help provoke birds off pullers in a merit pt. Having double attack warcry, and berserk seems like a greater DoT and damage output than a couple of low accuracy jumps.

I wasnt worried about DoT. I was worried about survivability. High Jump to get rid of half my hate is nice. It was for sea and I wanted to see how sam/drg is for einherjar. I wasnt in a meripo. It really depends how aggressively you play on sam/drg vs sam/war.

I dont want to make another account on here.
 Valefor.Cinikal
user: Cinikal
By Valefor.Cinikal 2010-06-07 14:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yes I deleted the comment because clearly you are a drama *** end of story.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 14:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cinikal said:

takes one to know one

Oh no I tp in Askar head and no love torque
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cinikal said:
/end of story*

luckily we aren't protagonists in some story.
You tried to make a jab and failed, so you deleted your post.
To end the story, you stop posting.
You saying end of story does nothing but makes you look like you need to l2read.
 Titan.Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-06-07 14:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
wat iz lul?
i no kno wat r lul iz.
btw.

NUUU funyuns r moar better, Funyuns + Valentina HawtSauce = NOM NOM NOM!
By Seriftaru 2010-06-07 14:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Oh I see what you did there Serif. Coming to aid to one of the person from your link shell. The one that made one of the remarks, oh and now he deleted it.

and you wouldn't defend a friend of your's? lol

he deleted it because you blew it out of proportion..
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Radatz said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
wat iz lul?
i no kno wat r lul iz.
btw.

NUUU funyuns r moar better, Funyuns Valentina HawtSauce = NOM NOM NOM!
Hotsauce and open junk? that don't sound good.
now cheezy fingers and junk out in the open, that's just heaven, until you have an itch.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 14:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriftaru said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Oh I see what you did there Serif. Coming to aid to one of the person from your link shell. The one that made one of the remarks, oh and now he deleted it.

Your friend showed what kind of a person he is by his comments.

If my friend was wrong. I would never defend him/her.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seriftaru said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

some trolls don't understand that backpedaling only works when people don't notice..lol.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Server: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-07 14:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

These are some of the comments I got.

"Grats now get a god damn hauby 1"

"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have 1 everything now? Huab 1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

I am saving for something else that will benefit me more than omg haub 1.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.

Are your done QQing and trolling? YOUR A SAM NOBODY LOVES YOU Q.QQQQQQ
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 14:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep the trolls coming page 5 now <.<
 Phoenix.Smileybone
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-07 14:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Without trolls the thread would of died at page 1. You should be thanking them for the sweet precious juicy attention they're giving you.
 Titan.Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-06-07 14:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

*eats more hotsauce covered funyuns and scratches junk*

OMGERSH!!! Gaciont just pulled out the Flamethrower... this threads gonna get good again...

which makes me happy cause i have nothing better to do than read people fight on the interwebz. Q.Q /wrists.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have 1 everything now? Huab 1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.

I see what you did there.
Can I QQ about your dragoon picture offending me for not being proportionately accurate??
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-07 14:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not trollin~!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-07 14:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

Can I QQ about your dragoon picture offending me for not being proportionately accurate??

Seems proportionate to me...
 Valefor.Cinikal
user: Cinikal
By Valefor.Cinikal 2010-06-07 14:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Seriftaru said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What kind of person am I ? Where am I wrong ? lol my opinion is my opinion, and that's all I stated in that comment and I deleted because you made this thread trying to make yourself feel better.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 14:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I enjoyed that vid Glaciont. Thanks for the laughs
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

No way, that shadow at the bottom doesn't go far enough man
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-06-07 14:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

I'm jus saaaaying...
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

i unno, i got it off the internet like... a year+ ago and jus photo-shopped the red hair in :D
 Titan.Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-06-07 14:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

OH OH OH and and and, he hasnt equipped his polearm yet! or called wyvern. and and and, He has no neck :o

Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 14:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cinikal said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seriftaru said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What kind of person am I ? Where am I wrong ? lol my opinion is my opinion, and that's all I stated in that comment and I deleted because you made this thread trying to make yourself feel better.

Clearly iota ring sucks, and so does subbing drg on sam. You pretty much sounded that you were butthurt. It aint my fault you dont have a good sea ls.

You aint capping no accuracy in that drg tp gear. I hope you dont eat meats and stick to accuracy food.

Pretty much shows you dont know jack.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 14:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I'm jus saaaaying...
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

i unno, i got it off the internet like... a year ago and jus photo-shopped the red hair in :D
I'm gonna have to have my friend make a render of a galka that looks like Genghis khan, once I do that my life will be complete.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7