By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-07 06:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'd be happy with just the fort torque, lol
im 1/1 fort ;3
1/23 -.-
damn @_@ this *** wouldve gotten it, but he was too stupid and dumb to spend the points, so i got it, and he QQ'd and bitched, it was the first fort the ls ever had drop lol
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 06:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I solo'd mine, lol
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-07 06:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I solo'd mine, lol
nice^^
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 06:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think my shell woulda let me lot a fortitude torque for my chakra build (lol yes thats the reason why i got one)
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-07 06:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Don't think my shell woulda let me lot a fortitude torque for my chakra build (lol yes thats the reason why i got one)
lol xD
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-07 07:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Daw. I afk for a bit to take care of the kiddo and the lulz died :( no moar /popcorn.gif

I am dissapoint.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-06-07 07:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I solo'd mine, lol
nice, what job?
 Titan.Radatz
Server: Titan
user: Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-06-07 07:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn i agree, i was rofloling and now its over ;_;

but i do agree that when you post gear for the purpose of thanking your LS for all the hard work and effort they put into events and such. it should state it somewhere in the thread.

and i do agree that it doesnt really matter what gear you use, as long as the gear makes sense to a point. and youre not trying to jump into say, a merit party using lizard jerkin and an onion dagger. as long as you can play the job well its all good, and elitest gear snobs can suck a fat one. there is life outside of FF11. and if they want to spend 18 hours of the day investing time towards getting the best gear, then more power to them. its a game. do what makes you happy. but dont give other people ***when they dont share your obsessive need to have the best. and focus more on the social aspect of the game.

and if your one of those people who focus more on the social aspect of the game. dont post your "awesome gear" because the people mentioned above will surely pick you apart.

but its the internet ^.^
people have a right to post thier gear. but people also have every right to laugh and ridicule you. the trick is to just have fun and play however makes you happy.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 11:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Meowzer said:
And then, you get a STR 4 Augment on your Hauby.

I did and um got resist stun +2 on it the first time and something else the other time...
By Zekko 2010-06-07 11:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

These are some of the comments I got.

"Grats now get a god damn hauby 1"

"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have 1 everything now? Huab 1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

I am saving for something else that will benefit me more than omg haub 1.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.

It's not really elitest, if your gear sucks, people will tell you it sucks. It's actually just common sense, if someone is doing their Job wrong irl the boss has a right to tell them they are doing it wrong.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-07 11:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
ok, so now, the people who you claim won't check your item sets, you expect them to go on your page to read the thank you message? (if there even is one I didn't go).

You get your logistics from a cat?

Does your low IQ run in your family? generations of it? Eons? centuries?
Prolly comes when my family bred with yours. I lose IQ for drilling your mother?

^-This

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I guess you like em big, more power to you. My mom's a lot of woman

^-And This.

Made for the best Monday ever.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 12:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I was being sarcastic Zekko. Sure I am missing speed belt, usu feet, dusk +1, mars ring, haub +1, Black Tathlum and Cuchulain's Mantle for tp. That stuff would let me eat meat dishes on sam. Accuracy food for now.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 12:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What I don't understand is...why make a BAWW thread about people criticizing you, when you just delete the criticism anyway?
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-07 12:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is full of lulz
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 12:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
What I don't understand is...why make a BAWW thread about people criticizing you, when you just delete the criticism anyway?

What do you mean? I didnt delete anything and how was that criticism?
 Cerberus.Sephrin
Server: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2010-06-07 12:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
This thread is full of lulz

I was just waiting for Tiger's response. didn't take long to find it on page 1, lol.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
Server: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-06-07 12:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Some folks like to undermine other people's achievements out of sheer douchebaggery or to guise their own insecurities that may or may not exist outside the game. If anything take pride in what you achieve, because only you are the one it matters to. Also lol @ folks with superiority complexes over a video game.

Can't say it much better than this.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 12:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

the People that I care about already know. That is all that matters and click on my name and read what is written under it.

I deleted the rest to address the snobby remarks made by others.

and here I thought you were a psychic :P

This, didn't really read it thoroughly, just thee delete portion, but regardless. If it bothers you that much delete the posts and cry since they insulted your video game persona.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 12:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

the People that I care about already know. That is all that matters and click on my name and read what is written under it.

This, didn't really read it thoroughly, just thee delete portion, but regardless. If it bothers you that much delete the posts and cry since they insulted your video game persona.

Let me clarify. I deleted my previous comment on there to address the snobby remarks made by others.

Btw why do you care so much and I am crying now?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 12:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

Let me clarify. I deleted my previous comment on there to address the snobby remarks made by others.

I know, but what does making a thread about it prove except for bringing it to public knowledge so you can get trolled for bawwing?
What I'm saying is why not just delete the posts and shrug off the lolinternets?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 12:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I know, but what does making a thread about it prove except for bringing it to public knowledge so you can get trolled for bawwing?
What I'm saying is why not just delete the posts and shrug off the lolinternets?

A lot of people are getting fed up by these type of remarks this isnt blue gartr
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 12:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because a lot of people are crying doesn't justify making a thread about it, unless you WANT to become an lolcow.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 12:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Just because a lot of people are crying doesn't justify making a thread about it, unless you WANT to become an lolcow.

Now you going to tell what does and does not justify making a thread?

BRB making a player warning thread. OK go

Where do you see people crying? It really bothers you that much? No one put a gun to your head and forced you to read this one and yet alone respond.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 12:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I am doing that right now, I have my gat ready to go if I don't reply to this thread.
Am I posting in the right thread?
you got criticized for not having hauby+1z
you make thread to complain about it.
typically complain=cry in my book.
By 3216694 2010-06-07 12:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
I have item sets on there. Had them for a while. If however they are blind or too lazy to click on them. I cant do anything about it.
aka you're showboating, going out of your way to make sure people see your gear, then get mad when ppl pick it apart?

Clearly I asked for gear advice and dont know what to wear in what slot right?
You're not getting my point. Quit showboating and people won't nit pick your gear.

"omg nobody clicks my items sets, i'm going to make them look at my gear then" showboating and attention whoring, then you *** when the attention you got wasn't the kind you wanted.

please shut the *** up before I knee you with full force between the bridge of your nose.
omg I'm gonna shut up now. I fear this threat.

I believe you do fear it, pussy. Go cry to mommy or at least get a life.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-07 12:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol hes the pussy ? hes not the one hiding who he is.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-07 12:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

^ Worst anon troll account ever!
*wink*
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 12:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I am doing that right now, I have my gat ready to go if I don't reply to this thread.
Am I posting in the right thread?
you got criticized for not having hauby 1z
you make thread to complain about it.
typically complain=cry in my book.

You seem butthurt and miss the point completely.

I can turn this around and say what are you wearing on sam? Is that your ws gear, tp gear or something else?

OMG no Hauby+1

Looking at your gear you shouldnt be the one writing anything.

If you want to improve your sam make a thread and ask for gear advice. You clearly need it from the looks of it.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 12:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

/amused
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-06-07 12:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't pay attention to them really. If you know what you need, there's nothing you can really do besides substitute something else for it now and keep working for it till you can get it. Some of the "elitists" don't seem to realise that just because they've been playing since 04 doesn't mean that the person they're trolling has been playing that long or had nearly as many chances to get the shiny gear.

I honestly don't mind or care about comments made about someone who has lvl 14 earrings equipped for endgame or is equipping stats that don't have much if anything to do with their job and are just wtf- issue could be addressed differently though, why not give them advice rather than put them down etc, but it's expected. What I don't get is all this "You're a noob because you have NQ such-and-such over HQ, you don't have this particular sky/sea/hnm gear, you don't have swift belt... " I mean, why can't a person substitute an NQ hauby over an HQ one until they save up the gil, or some other haste belt over a swift belt if they haven't had luck on the nm's? What's the big deal there, at least to me it does say that they're trying.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7