you and me both :P

some others might be too
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 12:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cuz this is srs, Nymph! You never know when FFXI knowledge could save your life!
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 13:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Posted on my other account by accident. This is why I am not making a new one for Bismarck...
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-06-07 13:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Cuz this is srs, Nymph! You never know when FFXI knowledge could save your life!

LOL FFXI r srs bizniz~ Brb getting a master's degree in it :D
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I am doing that right now, I have my gat ready to go if I don't reply to this thread.
Am I posting in the right thread?
you got criticized for not having hauby 1z
you make thread to complain about it.
typically complain=cry in my book.

You seem butthurt and miss the point completely.

I can turn this around and say what are you wearing on sam? Is that your ws gear, tp gear or something else?

OMG no Hauby 1

Looking at your gear you shouldnt be the one writing anything.

If you want to improve your sam make a thread and ask for gear advice. You clearly need it from the looks of it.

Typical, this is my first 75, I didn't post pictures of my gear to be a braggart all that stuff.
You are just trying to justify yourself by insulting me when you're the one bawwing.
I know my gear is gimped, did you see that i'm still wearing fed. kyahans at 71?
I would have noted that if I were you...it's not like I've drained 4+ years of my life to get to this point, this is from around I'd say 6 months with playing ffxiii and about 6 other games and duos.
Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-07 13:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Fairy.Spence said:

Could come in handy if you're pulled over by the cops.
Roll down your window and be like: "Do you know who the *** I am? I'm a 75 paladin with an Aegis, ***!"
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 13:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Weewoo said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Fairy.Spence said:

Could come in handy if you're pulled over by the cops.
Roll down your window and be like: "Do you know who the *** I am? I'm a 75 paladin with an Aegis, ***!"

Haha! XD
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 13:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I am doing that right now, I have my gat ready to go if I don't reply to this thread.

I can turn this around and say what are you wearing on sam? Is that your ws gear, tp gear or something else?

OMG no Hauby 1

If you want to improve your sam make a thread and ask for gear advice. You clearly need it from the looks of it.

Typical, this is my first 75, I didn't post pictures of my gear to be a braggart all that stuff.
You are just trying to justify yourself by insulting me when you're the one bawwing.
I know my gear is gimped, did you see that i'm still wearing fed. kyahans at 71?
I would have noted that if I were you...it's not like I've drained 4 years of my life to get to this point, this is from around I'd say 6 months with playing ffxiii and about 6 other games and duos.
Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

I dont see why you keep posting. Clearly you are trolling.

You can make a lot of improvements with your current gear and no I am not talking about the expensive stuff.

What did you expect was going to happen posting on here?
 Shiva.Weewoo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-07 13:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I would have noted that if I were you...it's not like I've drained 4 years of my life to get to this point, this is from around I'd say 6 months with playing ffxiii and about 6 other games and duos.
Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

See, the difference here is, the OP had a point and was focused on the type of people that get butthurt, QQ, condescend others over virtual items. Right now you're looking like the epitome of what he described. It makes you look like a tool.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

You can make a lot of improvements with your current gear and no I am not talking about the expensive stuff.

I'm not trolling, I'm telling you that you would get trolled.
I am a troll by default, I pretty much told you to shrug it off in a *** way.
I do know that my gearset needs improvement, saving up for hagun in regards to AH and getting to 75 before I do anything else with it is priority, but this isn't my thread so that's irrelevant.
Actually scratch that this thread would have died if I hadn't said anything, there's a good deal of trolling, but I mean...you do keep replying.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 13:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

I do know that my gearset needs improvement, saving up for hagun in regards to AH and getting to 75 before I do anything else with it is priority, but this isn't my thread so that's irrelevant.
Actually scratch that this thread would have died if I hadn't said anything, there's a good deal of trolling, but I mean...you do keep replying.

I need something to keep me entertained. Hagun isnt going to make much of a difference for you now. You need to improve other slots first.

If you want gear advice I am sure most of us would love to help you.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

I need something to keep me entertained. Hagun isnt going to make much of a difference for you now. You need to improve other slots first.

lol we are on the same page then, posting here killed about 2 hours of time at work so far so I'd say it works out for me. I've been working on everything gradually but I'm really only concerned with getting to 75 for the new cap, building up gil, prommies after the update all that, but if you have gear advice sure...I just kinda focus on one thing at a time and it gets more overwhelming just because all the new stuff they are gonna add. My gear works for what I fight though. But yah msg me if you have any good recommendations, I apologize if I seemed like a ***...I pretty much am like that at face value with most people just because I'm oldschool in the troll game lol.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-06-07 13:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

See, my nin is so gimp right now that it hurts my own feelings, my biggest priority is stopping and making sure I've got everything gear-wise etc, I'm not even worried about getting to 75 80 with it yet until I've got it geared the best I possibly can, got all the spells/tools, and have all my subs leveled, at 43. I at least want other people to want to party with me at 60 ;;

I would consider putting off the hagun til later, gear yourself up a bit better in other areas for now (work on different sets that you need for swaps) You can always do a quest for a hagun that's pretty tedious at first but isn't really that bad if you have a decent group, drop rate's not the best but at least you'd have one for free. ^^
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

See, my nin is so gimp right now that it hurts my own feelings, my biggest priority is stopping and making sure I've got everything gear-wise etc, I'm not even worried about getting to 75 80 with it yet until I've got it geared the best I possibly can at 43. I at least want other people to want to party with me at 60 ;;
I've been duoing heraldic imps with a roomate to get to 75 so I can start working on my gear and then sky access and all that...I'm still pretty nubtastic when it comes to partying, but meh...I learn by doing so I'll do all this stuff once I get kasha lol.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-07 13:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

so to complete the OP's title, lets see our options...

"Some people are a bunch of..."

a). douchenozzles
b). gear nazis
c). ***
d). puppy-loving filamongers

we'll come back in 15 minutes with the results.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-07 13:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

lol we are on the same page then, posting here killed about 2 hours of time at work so far so I'd say it works out for me. I've been working on everything gradually but I'm really only concerned with getting to 75 for the new cap, building up gil, prommies after the update all that, but if you have gear advice sure...I just kinda focus on one thing at a time and it gets more overwhelming just because all the new stuff they are gonna add. My gear works for what I fight though. But yah msg me if you have any good recommendations, I apologize if I seemed like a ***...I pretty much am like that at face value with most people just because I'm oldschool in the troll game lol.

Headlong belt, dusk gloves, fumas (72), rose strap, Amemet+1 or Foragers, acc rings are pretty cheap (say woodsman) which will be a good thing for you, spectacles and Lightning bow+1 or a tiphia sting. That should help a bit at least, stack as much str as you can for Gekko too.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

a). douchenozzles
b). gear nazis
c). ***

I do love puppys but I don't know much about the word filamonger to make my decision.
I have been called a douchenozzle several times and have reciprocated the sentiments as well so you never know.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-07 13:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

a). douchenozzles
b). gear nazis
c). ***

I do love puppys but I don't know much about the word filamonger to make my decision.
I have been called a douchenozzle several times and have reciprocated the sentiments as well so you never know.

I guess in this case, go with what you know :)
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

OMG no Hauby 1

Nice try.
LOL@ur gimped gearset.

Headlong belt, dusk gloves, fumas (72), rose strap, Amemet 1 or Foragers, acc rings are pretty cheap (say woodsman) which will be a good thing for you, spectacles and Lightning bow 1 or a tiphia sting. That should help a bit at least, stack as much str as you can for Gekko too.

Got headlong and smilodon+1 with a normal amemet for back, and I have a whole WS gear swap that you don't see on my gear page because I haven't really cared to up any gearsets.
I'm working on the rose strap( bout to start stars in campaign)
I need to get some hachiman gear for a 6 hit build but the stuffs never in or it's in when I check before going home from work and literally within the 3 minute walk it takes to get home and logging in it's sold...AH gods hate me.
I hit about all the time on heraldic imps right now so that's all I really need to worry about for the time being :P
that and pizza, because I love pizza in game and rl.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-07 13:33:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Acc rings will still benefit you in other situations though, imps have pretty low eva.
 Hades.Ethereal
Server: Hades
By Hades.Ethereal 2010-06-07 13:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, its not about the gear its about the skill. The reason people are *** when you post pics is because we've seen stuff like that over and over. That would probably be the only reason they are *** about this kinda thing.

Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 13:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sarutobi Kyahan, Royal Knight's Breeches till askar pants till kitty pants. For neck chiv chain or Spectacles. Echphoria ring. Ochimusha Kote for pentra.

For pentra do not use str rings or Pallas's Bracelets. You can use Pallas for YGK till Alk.

Do not worry about 6hit till you get full store tp merits.

Hachiman feet and hands help with it.

Nothing wrong with normal amemet for back.

Onimaru is a good alternative to hagun. You already know to use polearm on birds.

Wyvern helm for YGK once 75.

Warwolf belt for YGK. Potent/Life/Virtu for pentra. You can use warwolf for it when the accuracy in your ws allows for it.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-07 13:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

With Rose Strap and Rajas (eventually) you can also use dusk hands iirc.
By Seriftaru 2010-06-07 13:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

These are some of the comments I got.

"Grats now get a god damn hauby 1"

"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have 1 everything now? Huab 1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

I am saving for something else that will benefit me more than omg haub 1.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.

I think clearly you are the butt hurt one, and that maybe you just need to calm down.

I don't think all these people's comments have anything to do with saying you are a bad player, just in their opinion your gear and sub job choice are of poor choice.

In my opinion, having 5 torques just makes you look like a loot ***. Especially the strangeness of your combination of jobs having a Hope torque. Your Ranger is a 0, your Ninja at 67, and Corsair (for AGI Bonus) is also unlocked.

But then again, that is just my opinion.. should it really matter to you? Not enough to make a thread about it to whine.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-07 13:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Sarutobi Kyahan, Royal Knight's Breeches till askar pants till kitty pants. For neck chiv chain or Spectacles. Echphoria ring. Ochimusha Kote for pentra.

For pentra do not use str rings or Pallas's Bracelets. You can use Pallas for YGK till Alk.

yeah i was gonna get chiv chain but it really doesn't do much for me over the spike necklace which is sad.
the 5 accuracy and store tp+1 is nice, but i'd rather get other gear first.
i have the sipahi zerehns for ws pants.
will have to head out for castle for those haste pants or just wait and get fuma or something.
lol my head gets dizzy sometimes with all the stuff I have to think of what I have to do when I'm not looking at what gear I already have, but thanks for the tips.
Got so much stuff I gotta do just do get a decent build set up.
I pretty much am at the point where I won't even use polearm just cuz my GK skill dominates it, I capped it at 70 and I'm gonna leave it alone for a while till i need it again.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-07 13:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If no one wants the Torque, why not take it and put it to use when his NIN is 75? Jebus.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 13:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriftaru said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
So yeah I post a screen shot of me with justice, faith, fort, hope and love torque.

"nice... justice torque with a NQ hauby.. and Iota RING F'n AWESOME BEST SAM EVER!... omg and a wyver earring for drg sub cuz we know that's all sam's sub....... /sigh to top if off it's the last torque of 5... since he knows how to use this I bet he surely knows how to use the rest!"

So when did having shiny gear become more important than having some skill in the jobs that you have?

A decent player must have 1 everything now? Huab 1 isnt going to make me or brake and it is dropping in price like hagun did.

OR are we butthurt since I got 5torques? Get a good sea ls and put your time in like I did.

Clearly my sam sucks right? I love people that make these comments and never merited with me or done anything with me in the game.

I think clearly you are the butt hurt one, and that maybe you just need to calm down.

I don't think all these people's comments have anything to do with saying you are a bad player, just in their opinion your gear and sub job choice are of poor choice.

In my opinion, having 5 torques just makes you look like a loot ***. Especially the strangeness of your combination of jobs having a Hope torque. Your Ranger is a 0, your Ninja at 67, and Corsair (for AGI Bonus) is also unlocked.

But then again, that is just my opinion.. should it really matter to you? Not enough to make a thread about it to whine.

My nin is 75 thank you very much. Seraph merged with Bismarck now. No I am not a loot ***. Have a very good and fair sea ls. Since when is sam/drg a bad thing?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-07 13:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

yeah i was gonna get chiv chain but it really doesn't do much for me over the spike necklace which is sad.
the 5 accuracy and store tp 1 is nice, but i'd rather get other gear first.
i have the sipahi zerehns for ws pants.
will have to head out for castle for those haste pants or just wait and get fuma or something.
lol my head gets dizzy sometimes with all the stuff I have to think of what I have to do when I'm not looking at what gear I already have, but thanks for the tips.
Got so much stuff I gotta do just do get a decent build set up.
I pretty much am at the point where I won't even use polearm just cuz my GK skill dominates it, I capped it at 70 and I'm gonna leave it alone for a while till i need it again.

Get a Sky shell at 75, one that's been around for a while so you won't have to wait that long for Byakkos. Get spectacles, 7 acc for pretty minimal cost. The Fourth legs are pretty good for GK WS and free from campaign so you can work towards those as well and fumas aren't too expensive these days.
 Valefor.Serif
Server: Valefor
user: Seriftaru
By Valefor.Serif 2010-06-07 13:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriftaru said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

opps forgot to scroll the box thing down :(
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 13:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I see what you did there Serif. Coming to aid to one of the person from your link shell. The one that made one of the remarks, oh and now he deleted it.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7