First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-06-07 05:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
What the balls is wrong with Iota ring is what I want to know.
Not a damn thing wrong with it.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 05:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
Just think of it this way. It's the internet. People are going to hate. TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY. I didn't take offense when people called my disabled son an alien or that I photoshopped his head to look like it does in one of my pics. Just take it with a grain of salt. If you get offended the hounds will only come after you more.

Internet and FFXI r srs bns.

Oh, wow that is a pretty messed up thing to do.

It is but she should not be posting such a picture of a kid on ffxi ah. Not in offense I say this, it would be expected it would happen. If I flame or troll someone it is for a reason, and I am having fun. But I would never make fun of a disable baby.

Not my thing, besides; Funny are those same *** trolls do not realize some of those kids they pick off as disabled.... are really not the bad off.

Some of those kids, or kids they went to school with probably are smarter and intelligent than them in a certain area. Just because someone is said to have a disorder does not mean they do.... or it is relevant. IE a person who is autistic or thought to be autistic being a math genius.

So yeah ignore *** like that, best of all you have a kid who is disabled best not post it on here like that.

at the same time, do not treat that kid like he is special when he is growing up, life is already hard enough as it is.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
ok, so now, the people who you claim won't check your item sets, you expect them to go on your page to read the thank you message? (if there even is one I didn't go).

You get your logistics from a cat?

I could care less if they click on them or not.

My point still stands.

Some people are a bunch of

Yes, Tiger cats rule didn't you know?
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-07 05:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

^ What Stan said although he missed my point a bit. :P and I don't treat him like a disabled kid hes my badass future gamer.

My point was don't let people bring you down. People are going to talk ***on the internet. Let them. It's the internet. If it was someone real life then yes, I would take offense. But, seeming the fact I will not meet 99.9999999999999% of these people. Why should I care what they say about me.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
ok, so now, the people who you claim won't check your item sets, you expect them to go on your page to read the thank you message? (if there even is one I didn't go).

My point still stands.

Yes, Tiger cats rule did you know?
and my point still stands

When you showboat/brag, expect to be criticized.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 05:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Does your low IQ run in your family? Generations,Centuries, or Eons?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Does your low IQ run in your family? generations of it? Eons? centuries?
Prolly comes when my family bred with yours. I lose IQ for drilling your mother?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

My point still stands.

Yes, Tiger cats rule did you know?
and my point still stands

When you showboat/brag, expect to be criticized.

Your point stands true as well. I wasn't bragging, however if it was taken the wrong way so be it.

I didnt make a thread about gear advice. If however I did. Only then I would expect such a reaction. I know what I dont have and what I need. I do not need anybody telling me that.

So I cant display my joy for working hard to get what I have?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You can sure, I'm just telling you how people will react. You provided no extra information or anything.

If your tags and had a comment that said

"Thank you, [insert ls here]" you probably would have gotten less of those types of comments. It was taken the wrong way because you added absolutely 0 information whatsoever.

They probably looked at that and saw "omg look i got sea torques and you don't, ***"

Again, nobody here is a mind reader, so easy to misinterpret when no information is given.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 05:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Prolly comes when my family bred with yours. I lose IQ for drilling your mother?

Petty words, do not hurt me :D.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 05:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Actually, me going back in time and drilling your mother.. is what saved your IQ.
[+]
 Leviathan.Lileana
user: Sumiyaka
By Leviathan.Lileana 2010-06-07 05:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[/quote] Your point stands true as well. I wasn't bragging, however if it was taken the wrong way so be it. I didnt make a thread about gear advice. If however I did. Only then I would expect such a reaction. I know what I dont have and what I need. I do not need anybody telling me that. So I cant display my joy for working hard to get what I have?[/quote]

you have all the power to. As said before don't be surprized when you get Criticized. It will pretty much always happen
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 05:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess you like em big, more power to you. My mom's a lot of woman
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 05:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
You can sure, I'm just telling you how people will react. You provided no extra information or anything.

"Thank you, [insert ls here]" you probably would have gotten less of those types of comments. It was taken the wrong way because you added absolutely 0 information whatsoever.

They probably looked at that and saw "omg look i got sea torques and you don't, ***"

Again, nobody here is a mind reader, so easy to misinterpret when no information is given.

Thank you Tiger, good point

Lesson Learned, I will keep that in mind
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 05:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I guess you like em big, more power to you. My mom's a lot of woman
:O????
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 06:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

He was not show boating, I do not even think he was when I looked. He can damn well please, post what ever gear he wants on ffxi ah.

Cry me a freaking river Veggibreath... including the cry babies who left those comments on his page.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 06:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

He was not show boating, I do not even think he was when I looked. He can damn well please, post what ever gear he wants on ffxi ah.

Cry me a freaking river Veggibreath... including the cry babies who left those comments on his page.
What me crying have anything to do with it? You think I'm jealous of that screen shot? I'm saying what THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED most likely thought he was doing.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-07 06:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I <3 you tigerwoods lol^^
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 06:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
I <3 you tigerwoods lol^^
Is it my drive or my putt?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-07 06:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

What me crying have anything to do with it? You think I'm jealous of that screen shot? I'm saying what THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED most likely thought he was doing.

Ok, they still came off like ***. Some punk out of all of them had maats cap. so he was mainly a troll, some punk behind a computer screen you know you can kick to death ;).
 Ragnarok.Corres
Server: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-06-07 06:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

i say go to the extreme and say: screw endgame, i'm gonna have fun with my people.

tbh i don't want to know anyone that comes up like this: you should wear that+1 cause you'll be better then...

bluegartr-***screw it.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 06:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Ok, they still came off like ***. Some punk out of all of them had maats cap. so he was mainly a troll, some punk behind a computer screen you know you can kick to death ;).
Yea, they did. I never said it was ok. From making this thread though, it shows the OP didn't like the fact he was getting those comments, so I offered a reason why he was getting those comments so he could prevent it again in the future, if he didn't want to deal with any *** heads.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-07 06:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Thank you Tiger, good point

Lesson Learned, I will keep that in mind

I think you guys missed my reply in the heat of the arguments. I will bump it again...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-07 06:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

nah, I saw it, was just explaining to Stan, xD
[+]
 Leviathan.Lileana
user: Sumiyaka
By Leviathan.Lileana 2010-06-07 06:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So ya back to main post. Sadly it doesn't matter which gear you have. people will always come in and criticize you.

If you have best gear you can, you will have Jealous ppl telling you to get a life, go outside, all that stuff.

If need some upgrades the "you need this or you suck" ppl will jump in.

best to just ignore them and be happy with your accomplishments, gratz on torques!

almost forgot myself I'd rather have 5 pain in the butt to get sea torques over Hauby +1 anyday :D
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-06-07 06:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be happy with just the fort torque, lol
By Meowzer 2010-06-07 06:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And then, you get a STR+4 Augment on your Hauby.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-06-07 06:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I'd be happy with just the fort torque, lol
im 1/1 fort ;3
 Sylph.Tigerwoods