Why Do People Hate That Players Put Up Personal Pictures Of Themselves?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18
 Remora.Faythe
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: FayFay
By Remora.Faythe 2010-02-19 10:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=35752

My highest rated pic is a self photo! lol but after this post it probably won't be anymore.

That's funny. =P
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-02-19 11:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:

Anyway, you mentioned showing off costumes. There's a difference between showing off a costume, and showing yourself off.

Examples of the two:

<3 her work so much. Never posted pictures, but my BLM hat came out great ^^

Then there's things like this... (This one is relatively tame, though)

[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 11:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Radaghast said:
Pandemonium.Bengal said:
:] Rating down means they're jealous, so I like it. ^^
This is the most absurd form of logic I've ever read. Just because someone may, or may not be honest about something... say some skank skeezing her *** across the internet for attention, doesn't make them jealous, a hater, or anything else. Sometimes... honesty isn't a pretty picture. Think before you say stupid ***like "oh you're just jealous".
Lol nicely put.

Pandemonium.Bengal said:
My breasts are too tiny. Why is it that women are called attention *** way more often than men? I personally just act too much like a guy. >_> I even tell people to s my d.
Liar. Also most guys don't post pics of bulges in there pants or bare chest. When they do they get ridiculed unless it is for a pink bar. Like say Vigor. Granted there were also other reasons for that but if a guy posted pics like that it would happen
[+]
 Hades.Kylos
Server: Hades
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-19 11:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto that pic is awesome, i laughed pretty good, 10/10!
 Pandemonium.Bengal
Server: Pandemonium
user: Zefie
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-02-19 11:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Radaghast said:
Pandemonium.Bengal said:
:] Rating down means they're jealous, so I like it. ^^
This is the most absurd form of logic I've ever read. Just because someone may, or may not be honest about something... say some skank skeezing her *** across the internet for attention, doesn't make them jealous, a hater, or anything else. Sometimes... honesty isn't a pretty picture. Think before you say stupid ***like "oh you're just jealous".
Lol nicely put.

Pandemonium.Bengal said:
My breasts are too tiny. Why is it that women are called attention *** way more often than men? I personally just act too much like a guy. >_> I even tell people to s my d.
Liar. Also most guys don't post pics of bulges in there pants or bare chest. When they do they get rediculed unless it is for a pink bar. Like say Vigor.
I have seen quite a bit of topless men.
And for what I said, I was being sarcastic. @_@
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-19 11:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw sheilas pictures, and saw major rating downs, i dont see a problem with that, and she only posted 3 pictures
 Lakshmi.Holman
Server: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 11:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to know what do men have against breast shown?

What guy hates tata's

Would you prefer mens ta ta's?
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 11:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh guys do pose topless. They also get made fun of for it. Except when it was them whoring themselves out for a pink bar. Then it was ok until 2 girl did it.

Hades.Kylos said:
I saw sheilas pictures, and saw major rating downs, i dont see a problem with that, and she only posted 3 pictures
Only 3 that haven't been removed... yes I think at least 2 were removed for being inappropriate
 Valefor.Zolan
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Zolan 2010-02-19 11:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Its the pouty-lip, breasts out, suckin-in-the-gut, wearing next to nothing, holding a camera in the mirror (badly) .

At least wipe the nasty crap off your mirror first some of that crap is just nasty looking.
 Pandemonium.Bengal
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-02-19 11:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:

What guy hates tata's
Some men actually like it when women have respect for themselves.

*Kylos*/ She's posted more than that and had some deleted, according to Alyria.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 11:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:

What guy hates tata's

Would you prefer mens ta ta's?
Some people want to "save" the eyes of the internet. Gosh there are children on this site and you show boobies!?! Also some prefer to work for said pic. Oh they might not mind a free look but they wont think highly of those that give said look.

It's like going to a strip club. You like it but you certainly don't respect the strippers
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-02-19 11:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Bengal said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Hades.Kylos said:
Why do girls get ridiculed for putting up any pictures that may be slightly revealing?
My breasts are too tiny.

Why is it that women are called attention *** way more often than men?

My response was based on the question. Unless you're just speaking generally, then I understand what you mean. Of course, I don't see men do anything other than the "I'll kick yo ***" and puffing of the chest. Not to mention, they don't usually cake on make-up :O

On to that "My breasts are too tiny." I don't see or hear you constantly saying it or drawing attention from one topic to your breasts. So you're safe... for now :p
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 11:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
I want to know what do men have against breast shown? What guy hates tata's Would you prefer mens ta ta's?
Some people want to "save" the eyes of the internet. Gosh there are children on this site and you show boobies!?!

Yes Boobs are the reason for global warming. Ban the ta ta's
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-19 11:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Its the pouty-lip, breasts out, suckin-in-the-gut, wearing next to nothing, holding a camera in the mirror (badly) and posing like your posting the pic on your Myspace women that need to STOP posting pics.
Well.. At least I don't do that.
 Pandemonium.Bengal
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-02-19 11:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Pandemonium.Bengal said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Hades.Kylos said:
Why do girls get ridiculed for putting up any pictures that may be slightly revealing?
My breasts are too tiny.

Why is it that women are called attention *** way more often than men?

My response was based on the question. Unless you're just speaking generally, then I understand what you mean. Of course, I don't see men do anything other than the "I'll kick yo ***" and puffing of the chest. Not to mention, they don't usually cake on make-up :O

On to that "My breasts are too tiny." I don't see or hear you constantly saying it or drawing attention from one topic to your breasts. So you're safe... for now :p
I was being sarcastic. I don't bring up things like that with a bunch of online people.

But yeah, I was agreeing with you. >_>;
Just, a little annoying if you think about it.
I hate it when guys wear no shirt, and their pants almost fully down showing off their pen0r. (Talking about myspace and facebook pictures here)
=/ Just sorta attention whorish and just plain disgustin'.
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-19 11:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I can totally understand that children could see these pictures, that may be a good reason why there is rating downs, and yea i can imagine she posted more pics then that, lol i wouldnt have minded to see those, but yea i am a guy after all lol

I think if they dont go too far then its alright, but i could see people get upset if it gets too explicit.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-02-19 11:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Kylos said:

As was stated, several were removed due to being inappropriate.

Anyway, look at my examples and you'll understand my post a little bit better. Once again, there's a difference between showing off a costume, and showing off yourself.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 11:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
I want to know what do men have against breast shown? What guy hates tata's Would you prefer mens ta ta's?
Some people want to "save" the eyes of the internet. Gosh there are children on this site and you show boobies!?!
Yes Boobs are the reason for global warming. Ban the ta ta's
I thought Al gore said Man-bear-pig was the cause...

Could be worse women could have to dress up in really baggy shapeless clothes that fully cover them.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 11:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone display an acceptable girl picture because I'm confused. I mean you don't have to click on the picture.
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-02-19 11:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Siren.Kuz said:
Its the pouty-lip, breasts out, suckin-in-the-gut, wearing next to nothing, holding a camera in the mirror (badly) and posing like your posting the pic on your Myspace women that need to STOP posting pics.
Well.. At least I don't do that.

See :D
Exactly, a natural picture of you in your natural environment.
Makes people seem a little more interesting
 Fenrir.Retin
Server: Fenrir
user: Jeniffer
By Fenrir.Retin 2010-02-19 11:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

rating down breasts is like asking for ***
[+]
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-02-19 11:15:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Still a see a lot of pictures of perfectly normal people who just show their face, and are smiling or whatever, and still get abuse, even though its not explicit, and they are simply putting it on so friends can see what they look like.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-02-19 11:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:
Someone display an acceptable girl picture because I'm confused. I mean you don't have to click on the picture.

And the picture didn't have to be uploaded to the internet.

What's your point?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Hennrizzler
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Hennrizzler 2010-02-19 11:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh i'm so ugly.... T_T
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-19 11:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:
The one that Tou display up above is good. Shes showing off her cosplay or self without being slutty about it.

You can actually see her face for one and she isn't focusing in on her boobs.

Which in the case of sheila are often barely covered and the highlight.

Also the front page displays the recent pics so you don't have to click to see it.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-02-19 11:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
The one that Tou display up above is good. Shes showing off her cosplay or self without being slutting about it. You can actually see her face for 1 and she isn't focusing on her boobs. Which in the case of sheila are often barely covered. Also the front page displays the recent pics so you don't have to click to see it.

Don't tell Marz!!!

What's that? It's classy, acceptable, and a well-taken photograph? HOLY ***!
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 11:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
And the picture didn't have to be uploaded to the internet. What's your point?
If she uploads it people are going to look. If men don't get a shot at her she's redeemed as a nasty girl. I'm sure more than half of her rate downs are rejected men and hating women.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-02-19 11:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Lakshmi.Holman said:
And the picture didn't have to be uploaded to the internet. What's your point?
If she uploads it people are going to look. If men don't get a shot at her she's redeemed as a nasty girl. I'm sure more than half of her rate downs are rejected men virgins and hating women.
>.> Sorry. Had to give my fix.
 Lakshmi.Holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-19 11:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Retin said:
rating down breasts is like asking for ***
Omfg you read my mind.

edit: well played Rydiya....well played
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-02-19 11:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Holman said:

Lakshmi.Holman said:
If she uploads it people are going to look.

QFI
Lakshmi.Holman said:
If men don't get a shot at her she's redeemed as a nasty girl. I'm sure more than half of her rate downs are rejected men and hating women.

Because rating somebody down and sharing your opinion is jealousy. Hell, I'd better go find that "Parry Skill to 268" pic... HOW DARE THAT *** GET PARRY CAPPED!

Also, if you're so sure, go find the proof to back it up. Until then, you're just using your opinion to try and argue somebody else's opinion.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18