Why Do People Hate That Players Put Up Personal Pictures Of Themselves?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-20 14:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
***does anyone else think it would be kind of fun to jump up and down on that guy :D its like a custard pool ^^!
At first I was like brb barfing. Then I looked back and thought hmmm maybe. Also I thought it was a chick... can't tell really.

Fine fine this one is just funny

Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-20 14:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fairy.Baelfael
Server: Fairy
user: Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-20 14:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
***does anyone else think it would be kind of fun to jump up and down on that guy :D its like a custard pool ^^!
At first I was like brb barfing. Then I looked back and thought hmmm maybe. Also I thought it was a chick... can't tell really.

"They see me rollin,' they hatin'" Should be the quote here. XD
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
Server: Fenrir
user: Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2010-02-20 15:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is now about grossly obese people!

[+]
 Unicorn.Charlindrea
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Charlindrea 2010-02-20 15:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I rate people's "RL pics" down. So it's all me; I'm the hater! Why do I do it? There's a time and place for everything. (oh and to clarify, it's a normal pic, I don't rate it down. If it's a sleasy cleavage shot, it's so getting rated down.)

If I wanted to see photoshopped pics of girls that think they're hot and guys that think they are gorgeous, I would go check out myspace and facebook. However, I come to this site for info on the guild point item, to see if my stuff sold, etc etc. I HATE logging on to ffxiah and seeing a million RL pics of someone trying to look all hot to get some attention. If you want your friends on ffxi to know what you look like, send them to your facebook or myspace page.

And no, I ain't jealous. I actually feel really bad for most of the people that post RL pics and I hope from my heart that they know that there is love for them somewhere... believe your mother, you really are beautiful!

So... I'm done venting: rate me down!
[+]
 Fairy.Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-20 15:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rocketpop said:
This thread is now about grossly obese people!

How does such a small bike function with such a large person on it? .-.
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2010-02-20 15:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could think he's riding it, but it seems like he just accidentally sat on it and it got lodged there.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-20 15:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

HE BUFF AND BIG BONED SWEEEEEEEEEET!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-02-20 15:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Baelfael said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-02-20 15:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Charlindrea said:
lol I rate people's "RL pics" down. So it's all me; I'm the hater! Why do I do it? There's a time and place for everything. (oh and to clarify, it's a normal pic, I don't rate it down. If it's a sleasy cleavage shot, it's so getting rated down.)

If I wanted to see photoshopped pics of girls that think they're hot and guys that think they are gorgeous, I would go check out myspace and facebook. However, I come to this site for info on the guild point item, to see if my stuff sold, etc etc. I HATE logging on to ffxiah and seeing a million RL pics of someone trying to look all hot to get some attention. If you want your friends on ffxi to know what you look like, send them to your facebook or myspace page.

And no, I ain't jealous. I actually feel really bad for most of the people that post RL pics and I hope from my heart that they know that there is love for them somewhere... believe your mother, you really are beautiful!

Others r/l pics arent posted anywhere near where you look to see if your stuff sold or where the guild patterns are. Only way you are gonna see other ppl's r/l pics, or other pics is to click at them.

There's a cure for that btw: Don't click at them
[+]
 Fairy.Baelfael
By Fairy.Baelfael 2010-02-20 15:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Fairy.Baelfael said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

There we go. XD
That's great. XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-20 15:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Others r/l pics arent posted anywhere near where you look to see if your stuff sold or where the guild patterns are. Only way you are gonna see other ppl's r/l pics, or other pics is to click at them. There's a cure for that btw: Don't click at them
Or ya know look at the any screen shots at all or scroll down to see other forum topics or who on your friendlist is online. Then you would see them without clicking them
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-02-20 16:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Others r/l pics arent posted anywhere near where you look to see if your stuff sold or where the guild patterns are. Only way you are gonna see other ppl's r/l pics, or other pics is to click at them.

QFT, shut up, nobody cares what you think. Nobody is going to stop posting pictures, and nobody else has the right to tell them what to do, so this entire topic is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and moot.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-02-20 16:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

QUIT *** TALKING! AHHHHH
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-20 16:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Why do people hate that players put up personal pictures of themselves?

People hate everything.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-02-20 16:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Others r/l pics arent posted anywhere near where you look to see if your stuff sold or where the guild patterns are. Only way you are gonna see other ppl's r/l pics, or other pics is to click at them. There's a cure for that btw: Don't click at them
Or ya know look at the any screen shots at all or scroll down to see other forum topics or who on your friendlist is online. Then you would see them without clicking them

Guy said he only comes here to see if his stuff sold and for the guild pattern. If that's his only reason for coming here because thats the only thing that intrests him here, then why scroll down to see forum topics and accidently see thumbnails of OMGsobadscreenshotsmyeyeshurts?

Or should we have this one guy check all the screenshots first and to decide if they are enough ffxi to be allowed to be posted here?

Whining over what other ppl post for pics is childish. But whining over the fact that they are not ffxi related when half the topics (atleast) on this forum either didnt have anything to do with ffxi to begin with, or gets derailed from 3rd post, is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-02-20 16:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
The force is strong within Mikehoncho, but he is no Buckethead (aka real ***).

wins the thread

(for those who get the reference)
[+]
 Hades.Lumei
Server: Hades
user: Lumei
By Hades.Lumei 2010-02-20 16:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

RAWR Now for something completely different.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-02-20 16:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Mreow.
 Shiva.Ergiyios
Server: Shiva
user: Ergiyios
By Shiva.Ergiyios 2010-02-20 16:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

people who put pictures of themselves up are douche bags...
 Fenrir.Rocketpop
By Fenrir.Rocketpop 2010-02-20 16:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ergiyios said:
people who put pictures of themselves up are douche bags...
Is that you in your avatar? :3
 Shiva.Ergiyios
Server: Shiva
user: Ergiyios
By Shiva.Ergiyios 2010-02-20 16:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

No that man is an imposter...
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-20 17:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
The force is strong within Mikehoncho, but he is no Buckethead (aka real ***).

wins the thread

(for those who get the reference)

Agreed, but no one is as good as Real ***.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-02-20 17:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Lumei said:

RAWR Now for something completely different.

lol awesome~
By shadower 2010-02-20 17:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't bother read throught 16 pages because I really don't care what pics you gonna post cuz of this 3 rules for MMO:

1) Male characters are MEN
2) Female characters are MEN
3) Kids are FBI Agents

[+]
By Izey 2010-02-20 18:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:

YES, BIG UPS TO MASTER FRODO!

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd

FFXI Screenshots FFXI onry?!
If we're gonna keep this site FFXI only guess what?

Without the players there is no FFXI so STFU allready.

(This is my contribution to the RL pic posters, but this does not include the obsessive compulsive I wanna post 50 pics of my Cleavage or look at my umm... muscles I cant reach my @#%% posters ^_^V)

So umm yea FFXI = Players

But don't over do it though >_>
By Izey 2010-02-20 18:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

shadower said:
I didn't bother read throught 16 pages because I really don't care what pics you gonna post cuz of this 3 rules for MMO:

3) Kids are FBI Agents

MY girl don't like you now LOL!
 Lakshmi.Holman
Server: Lakshmi
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2010-02-20 20:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Lumei
user: Lumei
By Hades.Lumei 2010-02-20 20:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

shadower said:

3) Kids are FBI Agents

ITS A TRAP :O

Like me :D
 Fairy.Budoukiba
user: Budou
By Fairy.Budoukiba 2010-02-20 23:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

shadower said:

3) Kids are FBI Agents

M...hmm...

First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18