Random Politics & Religion #22

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #22
Random Politics & Religion #22
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 79 80 81
By fonewear 2017-04-18 09:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to party off the pounds !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 10:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The crazy thing is when I go to my local dive bar. I find about 3 Boomhauers !

there sure are a hell of a lot of them....

I like when they corner me and start rambling... "Trump oughta do this and then he oughta do that"... and I'm all...You do realize that I don't work for trump and have no way to communicate your desires to him... right?

but perhaps if they give enough random people thier opinion one of them eventually will happen to work for the government and convey their opinions?

idk /shrug
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 10:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I like when they corner me and start rambling... "Trump oughta do this and then he oughta do that"... and I'm all...You do realize that I don't work for trump and have no way to communicate your desires to him... right?

but perhaps if they give enough random people thier opinion one of them eventually will happen to work for the government and convey their opinions?

idk /shrug

Maybe if you put more Trump bumper stickers up people will start to believe you !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 10:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The goal of every American is to have every possible opinion express on their car. So when you get some jerk *** cutting you off...you know it's cause they voted for Hillary.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 10:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The goal of every American is to have every possible opinion express on their car. So when you get some jerk *** cutting you off...you know it's cause they voted for Hillary.

"Coexist"... so that I can hit you with my shitty, bumper sticker covered, uninsured car...

it's hard to steer, text and vape at the same time....
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 10:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is what my house looks like:

Yes that is a 20 foot tall Trump cut out:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 10:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a few spots left to put up more stickers..

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-04-18 10:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the likelihood that heavily bumper stickered cars are almost assuredly libs?

9/10? Higher?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-18 10:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
What's the likelihood that heavily bumper stickered cars are almost assuredly libs?

9/10? Higher?
Lower, because stupidity knows no political affiliation.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 10:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

"Coexist"... so that I can hit you with my shitty, bumper sticker covered, uninsured car...

it's hard to steer, text and vape at the same time....

We can't coexist with liberals...they would eat their own young !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 11:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

We can't coexist

we've only been not peacefully coexisting with each other for 50,000 years... but I'm sure they are just a couple more bumper sticker sales away from making it happen.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-04-18 11:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

idk /shrug
Maybe if you put more Trump bumper stickers up their noses people will start to believe you !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-18 11:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

idk /shrug
Maybe if you put more Trump bumper stickers up their *** people will start to believe you !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 11:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

nothing you do can possibly deter them from making their nonsensical statements.

I just stopped by to have a beer and watch the ufc...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-18 11:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I just stopped by to have a beer and watch the ufc...
/starts charging a cover charge in Random P&R for the pay-per-view fights
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 11:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

in one of the not pay per view chick fights (Fox Sports Ohio iirc)... one of the girls landed a nasty face kick on the other one and all I could think of was... If only there was some way I could get her and fonewear together...

linky

talk about match made in heaven...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 13:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

in one of the not pay per view chick fights (Fox Sports Ohio iirc)... one of the girls landed a nasty face kick on the other one and all I could think of was... If only there was some way I could get her and fonewear together...

linky

talk about match made in heaven...

Feminism allows women to get kicked in the face for the greater good !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 13:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

48 seconds of woman on woman action !

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 14:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Feminism allows women to get kicked in the face for the greater good !

how do I put this delecately.... I haven't seen all of the female fighters... but the ones I have seen... ufc fighter was probably the right move...there may not be a lot of other oppertunities for them.

since the freakshows went the way of the dinosaur
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-18 15:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Tax Day everyone!

May your fortunes be ever so squandered by a necessary evil.

Complexity Is the Root of All Evil (at Least in the Tax Code)

Cause sources are evil and disliked by certain people here.

Nina E. Olson said:
As the national taxpayer advocate, I oversee an independent unit within the Internal Revenue Service that has helped more than four million individual and business taxpayers resolve their IRS account problems, and I am required to report to Congress annually on the most serious problems encountered by U.S. taxpayers.

If I had to distill everything I’ve learned into one sentence, it would be this: The root of all evil is the complexity of the tax code.

There is currently considerable support in Congress to take up corporate tax reform, and corporate reform is certainly needed. But I urge policy makers to remember that, as compared with about two million taxable corporations, there are 151 million individual taxpayers, including 27 million who report sole-proprietor or farm business income with their individual returns. There are also nearly nine million pass-through entities (S corporations and partnerships), the income from which is reported on individual income-tax returns. These taxpayers desperately need relief from the extraordinary compliance burdens the tax code imposes.

I have long believed comprehensive tax simplification is achievable by following the model of the landmark Tax Reform Act of 1986. Skeptics point out that asking taxpayers to give up tax breaks from which they currently benefit will generate pushback, and that’s certainly true. But if policy makers pair substantial reductions in tax expenditures with substantial reductions in tax rates, and maintain current tax-burden levels by income decile, I believe taxpayers will appreciate that their tax burdens on average won’t change much—and they will actually end up better off because they will save money on compliance costs. That approach prevailed 30 years ago, and despite some significant differences in circumstances, it could prevail again today.

I recommend that policy makers consider the following core principles in developing tax-reform legislation:

First, the tax system should not be so complex as to create traps for the unwary.

Second, the tax laws should be simple enough so that most taxpayers can prepare their own returns and compute their tax liabilities on a single form, and simple enough so that IRS customer-service personnel can accurately answer taxpayers’ questions over the phone.

Third, the tax laws should anticipate the largest areas of noncompliance and minimize the opportunities for such noncompliance.

Fourth, the tax laws should provide some choices, but not too many, since choices can be confusing and lead to taxpayer errors.

Fifth, when the tax laws provide for refundable credits, they should be designed in a way that is minimally burdensome both for the taxpayers claiming the credits and for the IRS in administering them.

Sixth, the law should incorporate a mandatory periodic review of the tax code—a sanity check to guard against creeping complexity.

If policy makers decide comprehensive simplification is too heavy of a lift, there are still many steps Congress could take to simplify the tax code in smaller bites. Among them:

Consolidate and simplify the six “family status” provisions in tax code. These include filing status, personal and dependency exemptions, the child tax credit, the earned-income tax credit, the child- and dependent-care credit, and the separated spouse rule. Every individual taxpayer is affected by at least two of these provisions, and many taxpayers are affected by five. I have proposed a family credit and a worker credit to replace them, which would have the added benefit of reducing improper EITC payments.

Simplify other provisions that govern taxation of the family unit, including “joint and several liability” and the “kiddie tax.”

Consolidate the incentives that encourage savings for education. There are now at least 12—far too many for most parents and students to make an informed choice.

Consolidate the incentives that encourage savings for retirement. There are now at least 15—again, far too many.

Reduce procedural incentives for Congress to use tax “sunsets.” More than 70 provisions currently in the tax code are temporary and require periodic renewal.

Minimize income phase-outs, which affect roughly half of all returns each year. They introduce inflated marginal “rate bubbles” and add considerable complexity to tax computations.

Streamline the penalty regime. In 1955, there were 14 civil penalties in the tax code. Today, there are more than 170, many of which are rarely assessed.

U.S. taxpayers have been struggling under the weight of the current tax code for far too long. The Bush and Obama administrations both produced reports with many good simplification proposals, as have the House Ways and Means and Senate Finance committees and others. There is no shortage of good ideas. Now is the time for the administration and Congress to seize the moment and finally, this year, carry tax reform across the goal line.

Also, there are 16 different tax benefits for saving for retirement. I think she forgot the little-known SEP Plan that I have yet to see anyone take advantage of.
By fonewear 2017-04-18 17:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking of putting Donny's face on a milk carton...he has been missing for a while now.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 17:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking of putting Donny's face on a milk carton...he has been missing for a while now.

He's been posting on his alt Lennart (sp?) having long grown weary of being called Donnie on Josiahfk or trying to avoid "Josiah'd It" entering the lexicon or something.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-18 17:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He's been posting on his alt Lennart (sp?) having long grown weary of being called Donnie on Josiahfk or trying to avoid "Josiah'd It" entering the lexicon or something.
That's why you send him PMs with dirty talk.

Like how crude oil gets all over everything or how it feels to be covered in preservatives. You know, dirt stuff.
By fonewear 2017-04-18 18:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeb Bush is secretly Canadian:

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-18 18:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

His dad looks more like C. Montgomery Burns every day
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 18:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

His dad looks more like C. Montgomery Burns every day

Van Gogh would be proud:

By fonewear 2017-04-18 18:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually he isn't that bad of a painter. I mean hell I can barely color without going out of the lines.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-18 19:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-04-18 23:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking like GA-06 is gonna go to a runoff.

Quote:
There's around 15k GOP-leaning vote left. I'd guess that brings Ossoff down to around 47.7 when it's all through.[/quote}
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 79 80 81