Random Politics & Religion #10

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #10
Random Politics & Religion #10
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-22 15:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
We have stalls that separates toilets, and a community sink/dry station.

Yeah ours all have their own sinks/way to dry hands
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 15:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
We have stalls that separates toilets, and a community sink/dry station.

Yeah ours all have their own sinks/way to dry hands
...I think we are talking about the same thing.

*Disclaimer: American restrooms are generally not as clean as this, so this is either a brand new building/renovation or they did a great job cleaning the joint before taking this picture.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-22 15:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Err...maybe not?

Is it a separate room per person? Like something an American usually finds in a small convenient store? Or the above?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-22 15:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Separate room per person
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-22 20:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Our country doesn't have enough problems if we're worrying about where trans people ***.
But what about guys who say that they are really girls going into women's locker rooms, and not getting in trouble for it? ...
If the person in question can fill a B cup, I have no problem peeing in a closed stall next to them.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This rule doesn't help at all, except pushes Obama's agenda on public schools under threat of federal funding.
What? Obama has some voyeuristic agenda?
Have you seen his wife of course Obama has an agenda
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

mithramegz said: »
This rule doesn't help at all, except pushes Obama's agenda on public schools under threat of federal funding.
We call agendas "day planners".
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
What kinda bathrooms do you guys have anyway? We've always had 1 person bathrooms here in school so this isn't even an issue
1 person meaning only 1 person at a time or 1 bathroom for the entire school?

Because either of those I can see that.

1 person at a time, several bathrooms
Ours are multiple people at a time with stalls and standing urinals. Ever seen an American movie with public restrooms? Like that pretty much.
, dude your avatar is f****** awesome
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-22 21:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ours are multiple people at a time with stalls and standing urinals. Ever seen an American movie with public restrooms? Like that pretty much.
That's awful.
Girl's rooms are all stalls with closing doors. Boy's rooms are urinals with greater or lesser degrees of privacy and stalls with closing doors. It ain't at all bad.

What is bad is they give boy's rooms and girl's rooms the same square footage. With the space requirements of urinals vs. stalls, boys get far more ... evacuation stations than girls, and we take longer to pee just by the mechanics of dropping panties and sitting vs. whipping it out. (To say nothing about seat wiping.)

In America it is common to see a line waiting for a public girl's room and none for the boy's room.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
That's awful.
Girl's rooms are all stalls with closing doors. Boy's rooms are urinals with greater or lesser degrees of privacy and stalls with closing doors. It ain't at all bad.

What is bad is they give boy's rooms and girl's rooms the same square footage. With the space requirements of urinals vs. stalls, boys get far more ... evacuation stations than girls, and we take longer to pee just by the mechanics of dropping panties and sitting vs. whipping it out. (To say nothing about seat wiping.)

In America it is common to see a line waiting for a public girl's room and none for the boy's room.
I don't know what America you live in but in my American girls rooms don't normally have stall doors and they are extremely better maintained. I'll gladly wait in line for a clean bathroom with the stall door
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

"My America", the only country in the world where that phrases exists lol.

We don't say "My Canada", or "My Sweden".
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-22 21:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what America you live in but in my American girls rooms don't normally have stall doors and they are extremely better maintained. I'll gladly wait in line for a clean bathroom with the stall door
What benighted state do you live in? I haven't seen stalls without doors since pay toilets were legal. (You were paying for privacy, there were stalls without doors for free.)

That was the 1960s.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
"My America", the only country in the world where that

I only said it that way because that person thinks that she lives in all of America or something. Leave it to a Canadian do not understand sarcasm. Also something something my Canada national anthem.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I know its O Canada but your accents confused sometimes
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I only said it that way because that person thinks that she lives in all of America or something. Leave it to a Canadian do not understand sarcasm. Also something something my Canada national anthem.
No, there are people who seriously say "NOT IN MY AMERICA!", and mean it. Secondly, without the sarcasm tags, or proper context for sarcasm, it rarely gets by on the internet.
By rkhan 2016-08-22 21:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Theresa May is terrible and the UK is ***
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-22 21:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you in prison or something?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, you get our accents confused, despite the only two provinces that have accents (Quebec and Newfoundland), where as they don't exist in the other provinces in comparison to the majority of the United States.

The only confusing thing between our countries would be minor spelling changes with certain words.

Or perhaps you don't get out much, or haven't actually met many Canadians.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

No, there are people who seriously say "NOT IN MY AMERICA!", and mean it. Secondly, without the sarcasm tags, or proper context for sarcasm, it rarely gets by on the internet.
I don't know what is sarcasm tag is. Canadians should say my Canada since there is only like 10 of you
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what is sarcasm tag is. Canadians should say my Canada since there is only like 10 of you
this is the sarcasm tag [/sarcasm ] (minus the extra space at the end)
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, you get our accents confused, despite the only two provinces that have accents (Quebec and Newfoundland), where as they don't exist in the other provinces in comparison to the majority of the United States.

The only confusing thing between our countries would be minor spelling changes with certain words.

Hostile much.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hostile much.
That's a pretty benign statement, since there's nothing hostile in there.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
What's with you people I would say this is normally sarcasm but there's no tags which you should know about it since you have so many posts. No need to be so mean ***.
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hostile much.
That's a pretty benign statement, since there's nothing hostile in there.
Your entire post is hostile if you don't want to be perhaps you should tone it down a bit at least I was just trying to be sarcastic but
By mithramegz 2016-08-22 21:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Where the *** is the edit button
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-22 21:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

IN MY SWEDEN EVERYONE DOES THE FROG DANCE AROUND THE MAYPOLE

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HATES SWEDEN AND IS A TRAITOR
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-22 21:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no edit button in P&R because people abused it too much. Adding in a ton of text after posting etc
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, point out what was hostile.

Nothing about it was, and you're being offended and defensive over a benign statement. I pointed out that only 2 provinces actually have accents that are noticeable or existent in response to your whole "your accents are confusing" statement (which even if sarcastic, is what was actually hostile).

And that there aren't many things confusing about our countries differences unless you haven't actually met very many Canadians or get out to do so, other than the spelling of certain words.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2016-08-22 21:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
What's with you people I would say this is normally sarcasm but there's no tags which you should know about it since you have so many posts. No need to be so mean ***.

There are sarcasm tags, actually.
The BBCode is very well documented!

And as Drac said, edit got taken away because it got abused. It's only hidden here; it works everywhere else.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-22 21:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Heat Seeking Ted Cruz Missile: Activate!
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28