Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-26 21:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Don't worry if any of you get in trouble you can always destroy the evidence Hillary set the precedent !
I think in my next life I'm going to sit around and complain about a society and market that is rampant with cronyism, but at the same time elect a person to run it who gets to remake the rules for themselves as they go.

Progress!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 21:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of politics Slick Willy looks like he has hit up the tanning bed recently. He is almost as orange as Trump !
By fonewear 2016-07-26 21:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hide your daughter/wife Slick Willy coming for dat ***:

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-07-26 21:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »

incoming wikileaks that contains the proof you seek. But I wonder even with any proof, if you'll believe it or deny its evidence.

Right now we will settle for any evidence. Although, I would prefer it would not be obtained through criminal behavior.

You might have a better chance through criminal behavior. I don't want to mysteriously die
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-26 21:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww, yeah.

The crazy conspiracy ***is showing up to round out the day.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-26 21:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Josiahkf said: »
I more shocked that KN is voting for trump than fone is. I thought he had grown a lot differently this past decade.

Fone you're 100% insincere and an expert bullshitter exactly like trump, (not saying they are negative traits, just noticeable online lol) I can't even complain anyway since it's likely just a manufactured online persona like a defence mechanism.

Contrary to popular belief there are people that will vote for Trump that aren't white males etc or whatever his key demographic.
he did get a zero % approval rating with black voters in a poll recently. "Popular belief" looks accurate in this instance.

When you have thousands of talking heads on TV repeating hundreds of times everyday that he is racist it starts to sink in. The Democrats have run the most divisive negative campaign that I have ever seen in my lifetime.

That or he has spent the last 30 years saying racist, vile things about African American citizens. But sure, make up stuff about the Dems to make yourself feel better.

And the lies about racism continue right into internet forums and social media.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-26 21:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing that's amazing at this point is the pettiness that people will stoop to, to get what they want.

Integrity is what we as free nations need in a leader, not grade school behavior.

Where does grade school behavior compare to willful exposure of top secret documents and then lying about it?

I mean are you a "you can blab all the country's secrets you want as long as you don't call me any names" kinda guy?

The west is doomed.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-26 21:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Are we disputing that Clinton is a liar? Heck, even the FBI guy that exonerated her said that she lied on numerous counts. If we're disputing whether or not she's a criminal, that's a different conversation. But is she a proven liar? Absolutely.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-26 22:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
proven
Source?
"I did not send or receive classified material..."
You have proof this is a lie?

Did you ignore everything the FBI director said in his testimony. He said as plain as day that she did send and receive classified information and shared it with others that were not cleared to view the classified information, ie. her lawyers. His only reason for not pursuing charges was he said they could not prove intent.

She said under oath that she did not send or receive classified information.

Ergo, she lied.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-26 22:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

proven
Source?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-26 22:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have any proof she didn't lie, more accurately; I don't care enough to go look. All I'm saying is that if you're going to claim something as proven, at least have the decency to link a credible source of said proof. (which disqualifies Fox and MSNBC)

P&R would be a lot better if we actually proved our claims rather than throwing out he-said, she-said *** as fact.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-26 22:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
proven
Source?
YouTube Video Placeholder
There you go, she lied. Not that hard.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 22:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you hold random strangers on the internet to the same guidelines of someone writing a term paper ?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-26 22:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Watching the DNC, even though it's hard for me to stomach. The speeches were better last night.

Tonight, all I could think about during Slick Willy's speech was the fact that he was painting up how perfect him and Hillary's love is... of course made no mention of the interns he molested/raped while Attorney General, made no mention of Monica, and just really laid it on thick about how great Hillary is.

And oh yeah, he dissed Trump, who donated large amounts of money via his foundation to his presidential campaign. It's was so awkward to view.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-26 22:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Watching the DNC, even though it's hard for me to stomach. The speeches were better last night.

Tonight, all I could think about during Slick Willy's speech was the fact that he was painting up how perfect him and Hillary's love is... of course made no mention of the interns he molested/raped while Attorney General, made no mention of Monica, and just really laid it on thick about how great Hillary is.

And oh yeah, he dissed Trump, who donated large amounts of money via his foundation to his presidential campaign. It's was so awkward to view.

And no mention of her only victory as a Senator when she led the fight to squash gay marriage.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 22:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny Monica has aged like a fine wine. I saw her in some anti bullying campaign or some ***. And for a chubby overweight intern. She grew into a half decent looking woman !
By fonewear 2016-07-26 22:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 22:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If Hillary is so great she would have won the last time she ran for President !
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-26 22:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny Monica has aged like a fine wine. I saw her in some anti bullying campaign or some ***. And for a chubby overweight intern. She grew into a half decent looking woman !

It's amazing she didn't kill herself the way the Clinton machine, the media and show business viciously abused her for only being guilty of being alone in the same room as Bill Clinton.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-26 22:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

proven
Source?

Did you ignore everything the FBI director said in his testimony. He said as plain as day that she did send and receive classified information and shared it with others that were not cleared to view the classified information, ie. her lawyers. His only reason for not pursuing charges was he said they could not prove intent.

She said under oath that she did not send or receive classified information.

Ergo, she lied.

Yeah IE he did not conclude the FBI had enough evidence to prove intent (which is horse-***).

Previous precedents have shown that one does not need to "intend" to share classified material improperly in order for there to be any criminal repercussions. Plenty of other cases of people accidentally sharing it and having the book thrown at them. It did not happen in this case not because there was no grounds for it but because the system is rigged and allows Hillary Clinton to be above the law.

Nothing hardcore lefties love more than having someone on their side be above the law. The problem is that she's such a proven liar that I don't have any idea how anyone can truly believe she won't *** them over for her own personal gain. The Clinton's have made a career *** over the little guy for the last 20+ years.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 22:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That is why 90% of politicians go to law school. It gives them experience lying for a living !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-26 22:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

And no mention of her only victory as a Senator when she led the fight to squash gay marriage.
has she changed her mind since then to try and get more voters?
it wouldn't surprise me.

Why would you believe her? Does she have a track record of being honest?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-26 22:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

One thing I forgot to put out there; I don't think it's a good idea to use your personal email address, let alone a personal server when dealing with government information or a company's trade secrets. It's a huge liability.

Take that opinion however you want.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-26 22:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not just Hillary, that's in general.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-07-26 22:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the speech that I found the most preposterous tonight was Madeleine Albright's. She made some cockamamie claims that Trump violated national security simply by running for president, when in her own camp, Hillary literally violated national security with her email server.

And if you think about it, it's a lot shadier for the DNC, if the asinine Russian's did it claim is true. Either they have a Russian insider in their camp, or their security is so piss poor that they're being hacked left and right by everyone.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-07-26 22:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

proven
Source?
Revisiting Clinton and Classified Information
tl;dr - still no evidence. That House Oversight committee hearing was the gift that keeps on giving.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-26 22:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no logical reason for the Russians to hack the DNC and then spill it to wikileaks. If they have dirt with which to smear the Clintons it would be 10x more beneficial to them to wait until she was elected so they could black mail her rather than prevent her from being elected in the first place.

It's just a distraction brought to you by the Clintons so that you'll forget the contents of the hack. AKA Hillary's lying again.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 82 83 84