Random Politics & Religion #08

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-23 00:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
This refusal to promote mathematical operations is why FFXI AH needs to be made again. Chanti/Zahrah 16'

I don't think Chanti can write code at her age.

Oh sure she can. Just give her a stack of punch cards and a punch and this site will compute like a raped ape.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-23 00:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
compute like a raped ape
How... why... but... that... that image!
By Blazed1979 2016-07-23 01:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Here some 90s nostalgia:

YouTube Video Placeholder

I see your 90's nostalgia and raise you VHS quality 1980's mega list
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-23 02:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
(CNN)At least nine people were killed and 16 others injured Friday in a shooting rampage at a busy shopping district in Munich, Germany, police said.
Police searched for attackers, thinking there might be three, and found a man who had killed himself on a side street near Olympia shopping mall, police Chief Hubertus Andrae said.

Based on surveillance video and witness statements, police concluded he was the sole gunman, Andrae said.
The unidentified attacker was an 18-year-old German-Iranian who had lived in Munich for at least two years.
The man was not known to police and his motives are unclear, authorities said. No group has claimed responsibility.
Many children were among the casualties.

The gunman in Munich started shooting at a McDonald's across from the Olympia mall around 5:50 p.m. (11:50 a.m. ET), Andrae said.
A witness who wanted to be identified only by her first name, Lauretta, told CNN her son was in the bathroom with a shooter at the restaurant.
"That's where he loaded his weapon," she said. "I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."
Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic. "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry."
Huseyin Bayri, a witness of the shooting, said he heard the attacker screaming out that he will kill "foreigners."
"I heard a scream at first: 'You shitty [bleep] foreigners. I am German. You will get it.'"

The gunman moved across the street to the mall, which is adjacent to the site of the 1972 Olympics. Located in a middle-class neighborhood in northern Munich, the shopping mall is the city's biggest and a popular destination for shoppers on Friday nights, German lawmaker Charles Huber told CNN.

Many citizens posted photos and video of the panic and the shooting on social media. Two videos showed a profanity-filled verbal exchange, between a man on the top level of parking garage and man on a balcony, that ended with gunfire.
The exchange, recorded on two different camera phones, captured an intense conversation that ends in gunfire. The man who appears to be a shooter said insulting things about Turks, did not espouse jihadist ideology and spoke with a German accent.

Police, thinking up to three gunmen might be on the loose, launched a manhunt, putting the city on virtual lockdown.
Police urged residents to stay in their homes. Citizens took to social media to offer help, with one woman tweeting: "Who is stranded in Sendling and shelter needs, PM me and come over"

Shoppers and people on the street stampeded. Thamina Stoll told CNN she was with her grandmother, who lives about three minutes away from the mall, and saw crowds sprinting down the sidewalk.
"There were like 50 people running towards our house to seek shelter, and there was a helicopter circling above us for about 20 minutes and sirens," she said. "And there's still people walking on the streets. They're confused, and nobody knows what's really going on."
At 8:30 p.m., police found a man who took his own life and decided he was the lone gunman, Andrae said.
The investigation will not yield quick answers, he said.
"We have to investigate everything via third person as we cannot question the perpetrator now," he said.

Germany increased security throughout the nation.
Enhanced police patrols were deployed to the Austria-German border, a spokesperson for the Austrian Ministry of Interior told CNN. Special forces from Bavaria and surrounding federal states were brought in to Munich as reinforcements during the search.
Chancellor Angela Merkel called a security council meeting for Saturday. German Federal President Joachim Gauck was "dismayed and shocked" by the shooting, his office said in a statement.
Foreign leaders expressed sympathy for the victims.
Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman expressed sympathies for Germany, as the state news agency, IRNA reported that the suspected shooter was Iranian-German.
"There is no other way to combat terrorism except through widespread and relentless anti-terrorism campaign," said the ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi, according to IRNA.
President Barack Obama condemned the attack, as did U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry. In a statement, Kerry said, "We are in close contact with German officials and stand ready to provide any and all assistance requested by our close friend and ally Germany in this time of crisis."
The U.S. military began a count of all its personnel -- some 62,000 -- and their dependents throughout Europe to confirm their safety.
By Blazed1979 2016-07-23 02:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
he heard the attacker screaming out that he will kill "foreigners."
"I heard a scream at first: 'You shitty [bleep] foreigners. I am German. You will get it.

Now we gotta worry about 1st generation immigrants, killing new immigrants and foreigners, all the while citing religion.

I think I just lost my mind...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-23 05:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Russia bombed US base in Syria

It's in other news websites too if you don't like this one.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-23 06:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
(CNN)[Breaking news update, published at 06:50 a.m. ET]
The Munich attacker was an 18-year-old student who was born and raised in the city, Munich Police Chief Hubertus Andrae said at a press conference Saturday.

He said the gunman was "not connected with refugees at all." The gunman had received medical treatment for mental issues, a police official said, and investigators are still looking into his mental condition.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:31 a.m. ET]
The Munich gunman used a 9-mm Glock 17 pistol that was likely obtained illegally, because the serial number had been scratched off, police told journalists in Munich on Saturday. The gunman was found armed with about 300 bullets.
A total of 10 people died in the shooting, including the gunman who killed himself.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:25 a.m. ET]
Most of the nine victims killed in the Munich shooting were teenagers, officials told journalists Saturday. Three of the victims were 14, two were 15, one was 17 and another 19. A 20-year-old and a 45-year-old were also killed. Three of the victims were female, officials said.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:23 a.m. ET]
Investigations into the Munich shooting indicate that the gunman may have made a Facebook post falsely claiming that the McDonald's where the attack took place was offering discounts, said Robert Heimberger, president of the Bavarian State Criminal Police Office. "We need to verify this, but we believe it may be done by this perpetrator," he told journalists.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:17 a.m. ET]
The investigation into the Munich shooting rampage so far indicates that there was no political motivation for the attack, Munich prosecutor Thomas Steinkraus-Koch said Saturday.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:15 a.m. ET]
Police searching the Munich gunman's family apartment found evidence in his room that he had been researching shooting rampages, including a book entitled "Rampage in My Mind -- Why Students Kill," said Robert Heimberger, president of the Bavarian State Criminal Police Office.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:11 a.m. ET]
Ten of the 27 people injured in the Munich shooting rampage have serious injuries, Police Chief Hubertus Andrae told journalists Saturday.
[Breaking news update, published at 06:01 a.m. ET]
Police have searched the bedroom of the 18-year-old gunman who killed nine people in Munich on Friday and found documents about going on a rampage, Munich Police Chief Hubertus Andrae told journalists. There were no indications the attacker had a connection to ISIS, he said.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 06:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Russia bombed US base in Syria

It's in other news websites too if you don't like this one.

because we have not been sharing our military coordinations to the Russians like we are with the other nations and the reason being is because Russia is backing the rightful government of Syria which is Assad. The only forces Russia is attacking are terrorist and rebel forces attacking assad.

It was already released back in 2013 Obama wanted to overthrow Syria's government. Does anyone besides me have a issue with the Democrat and republican parties overthrowing foreign nations governments ? We are funding coup rebel forces the same way we have been funding al qaeda and ISIS. Wake the *** up and folks have the gull to call me a domestic terrorist when i have been against all these wars destabilizing the middle east region. Those people are human beings too just like us and are suffering because they don't fall in line with the global agenda the US has been pushing behind the UN. If you agree with the slaughter going on over there that's being backed by US taxpayer money you have some serious soul searching to do if you even have one.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-23 06:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The way our governments try to overthrow others is pretty bad, we agree on that.

But don't even for a moment think that al Assad(and many others in that region) are good for their people.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 07:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Assad is good for the Syrian people. I want you to look at Syria pictures in 2009 compared to 2016.

In 2009 Syria didn't have a war torn nation. The streets were not filled with rubble from buildings being bombed. The people had electricity, clean water, Hospitals, people working just like every other nation. And guess what Syria was not invading anyone or at war.

Then comes 2010 to 2016 the US embeds CIA agents to fund multiple opposition groups including ISIS to overthrow the Assad government. Since Obama took office the Arab Spring rose to engulf the entire region in turmoil. There is a list of around 7 nations that the Bush and Obama administration have of nations they want to overthrow that has been mentioned by US generals.

If people want to change there governments let them do it there selves not with US taxpayer money or US lives which belongs in our own 50 borders. We have a lot of things we need to fix in our country that's never seen the president's desk or has been completely ignored for far to long.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 07:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit 50 states
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 08:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

2009 Aleppo Syria before US CIA intervention of backing and funding terrorist rebels

2016 Aleppo Syria After US CIA intervention of backing and funding terrorist rebels
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 08:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of you foreign members may be cheering at what's happening in Syria but would you be cheering if it was happening in your nation? Being forced to leave because your job site was blown up ? your homes and neighborhoods bombed and now your walking in masses to other nations borders and being broadcasted on media networks as a refugee immigration crises.

Pray or well wish that honest change does happen in the government of the United States of America. Because if there is a single Democrat or Republican in any seat of government the world is not safe from their empirical agendas.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 08:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Assad is good for his people, he used biological weapons to kill a few rebels ... and also 1400 civilians.

You really need to stop watching and believing everything you see and hear on CNN , NBC, ABC, FOX, MSNBC

Syria: UN Mission Report Confirms that ā€œOppositionā€ Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces
Link here
Quote:
On December 13, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon signed identical letters to the UN General Assembly and Security Council, stating:

ā€œI have the honour to convey herewith the final report of the United Nations Mission to investigate allegations of the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Arab Republicā€

The letter of transmittal was signed by Professor Ake Sellstrom, Head of Mission, and Dr. Maurizio Barbeschi, signing for the WHO component.

On page 21 of this 85 page report is stated:

ā€œKhan al Asal, 19 March 2013: 111. The United Nations Mission collected credible information that corroborates the allegations that chemical weapons were used in Khan al Asal on 19 March 2013 against soldiers and civilians.ā€

Page 22:

ā€œJobar, 24 August 2013: 113. The United Nations Mission collected evidence consistent with the probable use of chemical weapons in Jobar on 24 August on a relatively small scale against soldiersā€¦ā€

Page 114, this assessment is based on the following:

(a) Interviews with survivors and clinicians and medical records confirm symptoms of organophosphorous intoxication:

(b) Blood samples recovered by the Syrian Government on 24 August 2013 and authenticated by the United Nations Mission using DNA techniques tested positive for signatures of Sarin;

(c) One of the four blood samples collected from the same patients by the United Nations Mission on 28 September 2013 tested positive for Sarin.ā€

Page 23:

ā€œAshrafiah Sahnaya, 25 August 2013 117. The United Nations Mission collected evidence that suggests that chemical weapons were used in Ashrafiah Sahnaya on 25 August 2013 on a small scale against soldiers. 118.

This assessment is based on the following:

(a) Interviews with survivors and clinicians and medical records confirm symptoms of organophosphorous intoxication;

(b) Blood samples recovered by the Syrian government on 24 August 2013, authenticated by the United Nations Mission using DNA techniques, tested positive for signatures of Sarin.ā€

The attacks of March 19, August 24 and August 25, 2013 upon Syrian government soldiers indicate that the rebels were in possession of sarin both before and immediately after the chemical weapon attack at Ghouta of August 21, 2013. It would have been virtually impossible for the rebels to acquire chemical weapons so quickly in late August had they not already previously been in possession of chemical weapons.

You can thank the CIA under the Orders of the Democrat and Republican parties who authorized giving biological weapons to funded insurgents to make a government there trying to overthrow look bad.

Believe me this is not the US government's first Rodeo in overthrowing other nations governments.
By fonewear 2016-07-23 08:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

He is also bombing his own country with barrel bombs
He is also bombing his own country with barrel bombs
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-23 08:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So like Trump campaign is found to be in violation of campaign law due to McIvers being paid by Trump's Corp and not the campaign entity.

The DNC is being sued by Bernie supporters due to revelations of money laundering to the Clinton campaign via the release of 20000 emails recently.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-23 09:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Syria before and after

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-23 09:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Last image won't enlarge for me for some reason, just right click > view image
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 09:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This refusal to promote mathematical operations is why FFXI AH needs to be made again. Chanti/Zahrah 16'
First code I wrote was in 8080 assembley language. Last code I wrote was in pascal over 3 decades ago. Don't remember hardly anything at all of it.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 09:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninja edit:

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-23 09:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
(CNN)The Islamic State is claiming responsibility for killing dozens of people and wounding more than 100 during a peaceful demonstration in Kabul, Afghanistan, by a minority group Saturday.
"I saw tens of people laying down in blood around me and hundreds of people running away from the scene," said Fatima Faizi, an Afghan freelance journalist.

Emergency, an Italian medical organization that assists in war-torn countries, tweeted that its hospital had received four victims and that there were "many wounded and killed."
The attack, the worst in terms of casualties in several weeks, drew attention to ISIS instead of the Taliban, which had been credited with recent bombings.
Two ISIS fighters detonated their suicide belts among the protesters, according to ISIS' media wing, Amaq.
So far, 61 bodies and more than 207 wounded people were taken to hospitals in Kabul, according to Ismail Kawoosi, a spokesman for the Afghan Health Ministry
The blast in Kabul on Saturday afternoon happened during a demonstration by members of the Hazara, a Shiite minority group, near the Afghan Parliament building and Kabul University.

The group was demanding a large power project that could potentially ensure a power supply through their home Bamyan province, a relatively isolated area west of Kabul.
Saturday's attack is the latest in a rash of kidnappings and bombings in Kabul, which have heightened security fears in the nation's capital.
The Taliban denied responsibility for Saturday's bombing but have claimed credit for other recent attacks. They also have been accused of targeting the Hazara, a Persian-speaking people who mainly live in central Afghanistan and follow the Shia branch of Islam.
Three weeks ago, two Taliban suicide bombers killed 34 people when they attacked a convoy of buses carrying newly graduated police officers in Kabul.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-23 09:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of you foreign members may be cheering at what's happening in Syria
Oh *** the right off. You never had any intention to have a honest debate.

I'm done with you, and I was probably the last person who still bothered to talk to you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-23 09:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

They're saying that this is the shooter in Munich, Ali Sonboly

Quote:
The shooter had received medical treatment for mental issues, a police official said Saturday in a press conference, and investigators are still looking into his mental condition.
He was born and raised in Munich. Before Friday's attack, the teenager had not been known to police. In fact, he had been a victim of "bodily harm" in an incident that involved other young people in 2012 and was the victim of theft in 2011, police said on Saturday.
The parents of the attacker have so far been unable to help police during questioning as they were still in shock over the shooting.

He lured people to the McDonald's by using a Turkish girl's account where he wrote that he would buy people food if it wasn't too expensive. He apparently also tried to use Steam to lure more people there.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-23 10:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it was Fruit Loops
Take that comment to Trump Talkā„¢
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-07-23 10:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Some of you foreign members may be cheering at what's happening in Syria
Oh *** the right off. You never had any intention to have a honest debate.

I'm done with you, and I was probably the last person who still bothered to talk to you.

Quote the whole thing you cherry picking genius I didn't mention your name you will know when I am talking to you when I call you by name Sehachan of valefor.

If you even read the post I was talking about people outside the UNITED STATES that agree with its warmongering practice of overthrowing governments.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-23 10:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So the DNC wikileaks are only being reported by Fox from what I can tell, but I thought it seemed interesting?

Not like we didn't know already they never had any intention of giving Sanders a chance, but still it's sorta official now lol.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-23 11:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Oh sure she can. Just give her a stack of punch cards and a punch and this site will compute like a raped ape.
What is the origin of that phrase "Raped ape", which I've often heard smashed together into "rape date".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-23 11:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

More than likely a portmanteau of the cartoon character "Grape Ape"
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 82 83 84