Random Politics & Religion #07

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61
By fonewear 2016-06-27 09:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically it was Warren bitching about Trump being a mean bully that hates Mexicans which is pretty funny.

And how Hillary stands up to his "bullying"
By Jetackuu 2016-06-27 09:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I recommend americans. Especially Texans to look at the new Legislation you just passed..
oh jeezzz
lolTexas.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-27 09:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Or more specifically look at was was blocked? Im not sure the BBC page has edited like 6 times in 2 minuites
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-27 09:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36641063
Just take it and you guys work it out. =-=
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 09:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I thought Hillary was shrill but listening to Warren I almost lost consciousness...

Shrill is not defined as "a female speaking."

Both Hillary and Elizabeth have relatively low voices for women.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 09:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36641063
Just take it and you guys work it out. =-=

Texas is a pretty good place, they're just run by a bunch of moralist right-wing pandermonkeys.

It happens. The Supremes aren't dumb enough to actually let anti-abortion legislation really take hold. Because even if they do think it's morally wrong, they realize the biological, medical, and social horror show things would turn into if they outlawed it or let states outlaw it at whim.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Or more specifically look at was was blocked? Im not sure the BBC page has edited like 6 times in 2 minuites

Sure, the BBC is allowed to edit, but we're not.

God damn you TED CRUZ.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-27 10:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like the Supreme Court got it right today.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-27 10:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more concerned about the stock market crashing than some people not being able to abort their drunken night club outing...
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-27 10:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Texas will just change up its game plan and keep going.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm more concerned about the stock market crashing than some people not being able to abort their drunken night club outing...

Quit being a baby.

Also, make up your mind. You seem to thrive on chaos and confusion.

Market crashes lead to banker suicides which are plastered on the news the way their bodies are plastered on the pavement.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I maintain that most of the pols proposing and voting for these things know damn well they'll be shot down and they just pass them to keep their ignorant masses voting for me.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-27 10:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
... and should be given a permit....
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
No where does it says we need to buy a permit for our *** rights....
Where did I say buy?
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 10:40:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Yeah the Democrat and Republican parties need to go to jail, just from reading above what Chanti said.

" should be given a permit "

Those traitors have butchered my nation's constitution. The first amendment clearly says we the people have a RIGHT to assembly.

No where does it says we need to buy a permit for our *** rights.

Here's to a better America without political parties who butcher the Constitution and sell our rights to the highest bidder.
When you hold a rally without a permit, you get no police protection and they call it a riot.

When I hold a assembly it won't be called a riot.

It will be called the 2nd American Revolution kicking these political parties out of Washington DC.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-27 10:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the Democrat and Republican parties need to go to jail, just from reading above what Chanti said.

Those traitors have butchered my nation's constitution. The first amendment clearly says we the people have a RIGHT to assembly.

Here's to a better America without political parties who butcher the Constitution and sell our rights to the highest bidder.
When you hold a rally without a permit, you get no police protection and they call it a riot.

It will be called the 2nd American Revolution kicking these political parties out of Washington DC.
Film this, I wanna watch.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-27 10:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Wasting a lot more money for no reason... A politicians true goal in life...
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure we can skip right past forum rules.

You basically just admitted to wanting to incite treason.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I'm pretty sure we can skip right past forum rules.

You basically just admitted to wanting to incite treason.

And let me head off your counter-argument, it doesn't matter a money's *** in the wind what you want to call it.

You just said you want to revolt against our democratically-elected government and violently remove them from office.

IE: treason.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 11:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You said democratically elected lol !!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the democratically Republican party presidential nomination in Colorado?

The state where not even 1 US got to vote and all Republican delegates went to Cruz.

Your *** hilarious thinking we have democratically elected government officials.

Your about as hilarious as our Supreme Court who thinks " fictious entities " called corporations are people like you and me and there free speech is money bribed to these treasonous parties taking it to do there bidding.

Baah you farm animal
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-27 12:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Semantics, it doesn't really matter what you call them or how they came to power. The point is still the point and when someone starts talking and acting like this, it worries me that they might be the next psycho on the news.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 12:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Baah you farm animal

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-27 12:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny(but not so much)that he calls us sheep when he's the one who eats up any conspiracy thrown at him.

Did you guys here what Alex Jones said?!?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-27 12:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

There are things to call into question about the election process on both sides but on both sides this time the person who obtained the most individual votes is on track to become the nominee... So until that changes...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 12:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
There are things to call into question about the election process on both sides but on both sides this time the person who obtained the most individual votes is on track to become the nominee... So until that changes...

Even as a Bernie supporter, set aside the Super Delegates. It's not like he won all the votes and ONLY lost the SDs.

It is -- sadly -- what it is at this point.

In the words of George Carlin, "Garbage in, garbage out. This is the best we can do, folks."
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 12:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Semantics, it doesn't really matter what you call them or how they came to power. The point is still the point and when someone starts talking and acting like this, it worries me that they might be the next psycho on the news.

Ever consider the folks in Washington DC to be psycho? They are power mad to the point they shred the Constitution putting so many regulatory restrictions on the peoples Constitutional rights.

They do not want to lose control to a point where they run Telephone call centers during congressional session to raise money for there next election.

That's psycho.

I believe in term limits and if the people like my ideas and the way I defend the Constitution and stand up for there rights so that the government isn't overstepping. Then I will take a 2nd term but that's it. George Washington set the example of two terms I'll honor it.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 12:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever consider the folks in Washington DC to be psycho?

Have you ever considered picking your words more carefully?

I don't consider that they have psychotic disorders, no. Generally people with psychoses don't attain public office.

They do, however, sometimes lurk around niche internet forums trying to convince people of the veracity of their conspiracy theories.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 13:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever consider the folks in Washington DC to be psycho? They are power mad to the point they shred the Constitution putting so many regulatory restrictions on the peoples Constitutional rights.

They do not want to lose control to a point where they run Telephone call centers during congressional session to raise money for there next election.

That's psycho.

I believe in term limits and if the people like my ideas and the way I defend the Constitution and stand up for there rights so that the government isn't overstepping. Then I will take a 2nd term but that's it. George Washington set the example of two terms I'll honor it.

YouTube Video Placeholder

[Mod Edit: Removed extra quote. - AnnaMolly]
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2016-06-27 14:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie was doomed from the start of his campaign because he tried to be hillarys friend while she stuffed it to him day after day. You do not win in politics by being the nice guy. If he would have jumped on her quicker I think you would be seeing a sanders vs Trump campaign.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-27 14:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

That's psycho.

Government is ever-changing, the constitution changes because it has to to keep up with the times and be relevant.

No, they aren't psycho. Psycho is attempting to live in 2016 by laws from the 1700s and not expecting said laws to be modernized and tweaked at some point.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61