Random Politics & Religion #07

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-26 07:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Eviction Notice To Obama and Establishment Start Packing - Judge Jeanine
YouTube Video Placeholder

I think i found a future supreme justice nominee. Well said judge well said
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-06-26 07:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-06-26 08:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Austrian court to hold EU exit referendum within 1 year if EU does not fundamentally reform

At the same time the Austrian Constitutional court will void the presidential elections within next 14 days, amid huge postal voting election fraud across the country.

I remember watching it because a lot of my pals online are from Austria, Netherlands, and Norway. They cut the live updates for vote count in the last 1+hour then unveiled that the greens "pulled ahead to victory" when they'd been behind. Eyebrows were immediately raised.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-26 13:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
and furthermore

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Who didn't see that dodge coming?

are you guys almost finished pretending to be intellectually superior to nausi? don't you feel good enough about yourselves yet? for christsakes give it a *** rest already.

you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
I actually find it quite flattering. The tantrums people throw on this site can be quite entertaining.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-26 15:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Judge Janine is a joke, any Judge who has a TV show, shouldn't be taken seriously. It appears to be just for show and thus the judge's credibility and legitimacy come into question. Judging by what I've seen, she also projects a heavily biased personality.

The sitting president has nominated Garland and the nomination is being largely ignored and contested. If the shoe were on the other foot and Dems were ignoring a Republican presiden's nomination, the GOP would be raising hell. Garland should get a hearing and those rejecting said hearing should ***or get off the pot.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-26 15:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
The sitting president has nominated Garland
He will go back in time to fix the mistakes of the past.

Now the question is who the 4 fiends will be...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-26 15:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »

that 90's one is a bit off ._. his dad was president from 90-92, but george w wasn't in office till 2000.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-26 15:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The sitting president has nominated Garland
He will go back in time to fix the mistakes of the past.

Now the question is who the 4 fiends will be...
He, Garland, will knock you down!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-26 15:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, girl talking about the stabbing at the racist rally. She says that the White Nationalist party shouldn't have gotten their permit and shouldn't have gotten police protection.

Sorry, but freedom of speech is a two-way street. I don't agree with their ideals but...you want free speech, well, they'll get it too.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-26 21:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Judge Janine is a joke, any Judge who has a TV show, shouldn't be taken seriously. It appears to be just for show and thus the judge's credibility and legitimacy come into question. Judging by what I've seen, she also projects a heavily biased personality..

I'm comfortable with saying that hundreds of millions of Americans agree with the heavily biased personality ,legitimacy,credibility of this Judge and many like her who stand up for the Declaration of independence, the bill of rights, and constitution and are against globalism and one world governance.

Hear her words, they are like mine. The establishment and elite will be evicted from Washington DC.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-26 22:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, girl talking about the stabbing at the racist rally. She says that the White Nationalist party shouldn't have gotten their permit and shouldn't have gotten police protection.

Sorry, but freedom of speech is a two-way street. I don't agree with their ideals but...you want free speech, well, they'll get it too.
To me its like when the American Nazi party wanted to march through Skokie IL.

Sure they have a right to march, and should be given a permit.

Where does it say they have a right to police protection?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 00:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the Democrat and Republican parties need to go to jail, just from reading above what Chanti said.

" should be given a permit "

Those traitors have butchered my nation's constitution. The first amendment clearly says we the people have a RIGHT to assembly.

No where does it says we need to buy a permit for our *** rights.

Here's to a better America without political parties who butcher the Constitution and sell our rights to the highest bidder.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-27 00:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Pope apologizes to LBGT

Quote:
Pope Francis said Sunday that Christians owe apologies to gays and others who have been offended or exploited by the church, remarks that some Catholics hailed as a breakthrough in the church's tone toward homosexuality.

"I repeat what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says: that they must not be discriminated against, that they must be respected and accompanied pastorally," Francis said at a press conference aboard the papal plane returning from Armenia.
"The Church must ask forgiveness for not behaving many times -- when I say the Church, I mean Christians! The Church is holy, we are sinners!"
As he often does during unscripted moments -- particularly papal news conferences -- the Pope spoke expansively, saying the church should seek forgiveness for a number of historical slights committed in its name.
"I believe that the church not only should apologize to the person who is gay whom it has offended," he added, "but has to apologize to the poor, to exploited women, to children exploited for labor; it has to ask forgiveness for having blessed many weapons."
The Rev. James Martin, a Jesuit priest and editor at large of America magazine, called the Pope's apology to gays and lesbians "a groundbreaking moment."

Looks like the best pope ever is tired of people using religion as an excuse to oppress the LBGT community, its about time.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-06-27 00:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Asura.Calatilla said: »

that 90's one is a bit off ._. his dad was president from 90-92, but george w wasn't in office till 2000.

Gormless Brown and John Major aren't represented. Neither is Slick Willy and you covered G-Dub's dad. I'm really starting to hate memes.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 00:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Pope apologizes to LBGT

Quote:
Pope Francis said Sunday that Christians owe apologies to gays and others who have been offended or exploited by the church, remarks that some Catholics hailed as a breakthrough in the church's tone toward homosexuality.

"I repeat what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says: that they must not be discriminated against, that they must be respected and accompanied pastorally," Francis said at a press conference aboard the papal plane returning from Armenia.
"The Church must ask forgiveness for not behaving many times -- when I say the Church, I mean Christians! The Church is holy, we are sinners!"
As he often does during unscripted moments -- particularly papal news conferences -- the Pope spoke expansively, saying the church should seek forgiveness for a number of historical slights committed in its name.
"I believe that the church not only should apologize to the person who is gay whom it has offended," he added, "but has to apologize to the poor, to exploited women, to children exploited for labor; it has to ask forgiveness for having blessed many weapons."
The Rev. James Martin, a Jesuit priest and editor at large of America magazine, called the Pope's apology to gays and lesbians "a groundbreaking moment."

Looks like the best pope ever is tired of people using religion as an excuse to oppress the LBGT community, its about time.

Proof the head quarters of the anti Christ is at Rome Italy.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-27 00:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Gormless Brown and John Major aren't represented. Neither is Slick Willy and you covered G-Dub's dad. I'm really starting to hate memes.

That's Ronald Reagan....
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-06-27 00:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

That's Ronald Reagan....

Yes. I know. Did you not read Hev's comment?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-27 01:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That's Ronald Reagan....

Sorry, misinterpreted your comment. Carry on.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-06-27 01:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That's Ronald Reagan....

Sorry, misinterpreted your comment. Carry on.

No problem. Off to bed anyway. Just had to agree that is was an inaccurate depiction of the changing of the guard.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 02:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

More reasons for the United States to leave the United Nations.

Look at the United Nations Migrant Council and their holiday " World Refuge Day ".

These globalist weaponize 3rd world populations from the middle east who bring them into Europe, Asia, and Latin America who don't want them to stay. Mexico is paid 5 billion a year to allow this to happen. They then bring them into the United States and then organize them into internal political groups. Which are also given welfare at levels even higher then US social security recipient's ranging 17,000 + dollars a year in benefits to leverage out the domestic population.

This is classical tyranny, classical subterfuge,over the top TREASON. This has been going on over the past 4 years.

Busses have been waiting at every major city and towns from the southern borders from California all the way to Texas. Which are then bussing these people to Democratic and Republican facilities including public schools, and to Catholic Churches. Where they are then put on welfare and given stipends, and part of that money goes back to both parties.

Border Patrol and ICE both at the threat of losing there jobs have given reports to US media but mainstream media refuses to cover it to inform the American people.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-27 03:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

More reasons for the United States to leave the United Nations.

Look at the United Nations Migrant Council and their holiday " World Refuge Day ".

These globalist weaponize 3rd world populations from the middle east who bring them into Europe, Asia, and Latin America who don't want them to stay. Mexico is paid 5 billion a year to allow this to happen. They then bring them into the United States and then organize them into internal political groups. Which are also given welfare at levels even higher then US social security recipient's ranging 17,000 + dollars a year in benefits to leverage out the domestic population.

This is classical tyranny, classical subterfuge,over the top TREASON. This has been going on over the past 4 years.

Busses have been waiting at every major city and towns from the southern borders from California all the way to Texas. Which are then bussing these people to Democratic and Republican facilities including public schools, and to Catholic Churches. Where they are then put on welfare and given stipends, and part of that money goes back to both parties.

Border Patrol and ICE both at the threat of losing there jobs have given reports to US media but mainstream media refuses to cover it to inform the American people.

yeah, but can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-27 03:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I met quite a few illegal immigrants in Connecticut from Europe who told me how they got there who already had family who live here.

It's not only our southern borders or gulf Coast, it's the Canadian border as well.

Illegals pay around 1500 to hop on board Semi Trucks to cross and filter in from our northern border.

There's one big problem with this. Its the violation of US immigration Laws.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-27 05:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the Democrat and Republican parties need to go to jail, just from reading above what Chanti said.

" should be given a permit "

Those traitors have butchered my nation's constitution. The first amendment clearly says we the people have a RIGHT to assembly.

No where does it says we need to buy a permit for our *** rights.

Here's to a better America without political parties who butcher the Constitution and sell our rights to the highest bidder.
When you hold a rally without a permit, you get no police protection and they call it a riot.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 09:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

My nightmare has come true Warren and Hillary combing forces in Ohio.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 09:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

combining *
By Jetackuu 2016-06-27 09:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should a group of people need police protection to hold an assembly?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-27 09:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should they have any less than any other time?
By fonewear 2016-06-27 09:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Good grief Elizabeth Warren is the most repulsive thing I've seen since well...Hillary !

She is talking right now on CNN and she is pandering so hard it hurts.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 09:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Good grief Elizabeth Warren is the most repulsive thing I've seen since well...Hillary !

She is talking right now on CNN and she is pandering so hard it hurts.

Not watching it directly but I don't get the "pander" vibe a lot from her. And I'll tell you why:

Wall St. doesn't like her. Wall St. loves Hillary.

So while they may say the same things sometimes, I think you can really tell pandering (Hillary) vs. someone who believes what they're saying (Warren).

I'm not saying she's always right (though she frequently is, imo), but I generally find the word "pandering" to only apply when you're saying *** just to drum up support, and I think Warren's proven with her track record that isn't really how she goes about things.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-27 09:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought Hillary was shrill but listening to Warren I almost lost consciousness...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 59 60 61