Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Nocki said: »

Hey Nocki, be super careful not to give LoH the impression that you're botting anything. Ladyofhonor.....his (yes, I said his) rage knows no bounds.

Ah yes, the mortal sin of desiring people to play the game themselves, what a terrible achilles heel I have.
Windower has this magical addon called send, and well... that's all that needs to be said.

He is referencing when I was back on Shiva and I raised an issue with a member of my LS (which Siviard was a leader) that would reive bot anytime he wasn't playing the game. I was told I'm not allowed to call out botters either in LS chat or shouts.

Send is an entirely different matter, as you're still in control.

The point we were TRYING to get across to you, is that the person in question was willing to risk his/her account to bot the Lair Reives, and that it was completely their business to do so, not ours and sure as hell not yours.

This may come as a surprise to you, but I prefer to associate with more...honorable individuals.

Also, historically having an open botter in your LS was a matter of concern on Shiva. Not saying most/all old school HNMLS didn't have it going on, but claim bots were major drama in the day, and reive bots are far easier to prove even.

I really, really hate having to repeat myself, but apparently I didn't get my initial point across to you. I'll try this again one final time in the hopes that you finally get it through your thick skull.

The person in question who was botting Lair Reives was the one that was putting their accounts on the line. It was not my business, not any linkshell member's business, and DEFINITELY NOT YOUR BUSINESS to try and expose them.

We minded our own business, yet you were the one trying to start drama. We politely asked and pleaded with you to mind your own business and drop the subject, yet you chose to leave the server instead. That's entirely on you, not us.

It's a really odd lesson you're trying to teach me when you're coming into my business (quite literally) and starting drama. I've said nothing of Shiva, I have no ties to Shiva but two of the people on it and referenced it none in this thread. And yet you jumped in here to start something. If the point is for people to mind their own business, what in the *** are you doing here?
[+]
By Nocki 2016-05-08 02:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We minded our own business, yet you were the one trying to start drama.

This thread's subtitle.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-05-08 02:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, to answer your question "Lady" of "Honor", I was trying to defend Nocki.

It is painfully obvious you are trying to steal any business he might get by blatantly undercutting his mercenary service prices. And you call yourself "honorable"? Don't make me laugh.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-08 02:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It is painfully obvious you are trying to steal any business he might get by blatantly undercutting his mercenary service prices. And you call yourself "honorable"? Don't make me laugh.

What? Nocki and I are on different servers. While he might think people will spend $18 to hop servers to save a few mil I don't think the majority of players are willing to do that. I also just increased my prices and they happen to mirror his. So even IF Nocki and I were competition (which I don't believe we are) we're now even on pricing so we're not really competition. Also, there are more than a handful of my LS members that do merc services (all the way up to the Aeonic merc thread on Asura's forums) so to think I'm blatantly trying to undercut some guy on another server is beyond laughable.

And finally, still none of your business by your own set definition of that word within this game.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-05-08 03:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

What? Nocki and I are on different servers. While he might think people will spend $18 to hop servers to save a few mil I don't think the majority of players are willing to do that. I also just increased my prices and they happen to mirror his. So even IF Nocki and I were competition (which I don't believe we are) we're now even on pricing so we're not really competition. Also, there are more than a handful of my LS members that do merc services (all the way up to the Aeonic merc thread on Asura's forums) so to think I'm blatantly trying to undercut some guy on another server is beyond laughable.

And finally, still none of your business by your own set definition of that word within this game.

Whatever you say, my "Lady"......I made my point. Sad to say you're completely missing it, but when it comes to you it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

Have fun with all those Asuran bots. You know, the ones you hate ever so much.

I've said what I've wanted to get off my chest for a while now. Do enjoy yourself on Asura now. Good night!
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-08 03:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever you say, my "Lady"......I made my point. Sad to say you're completely missing it, but when it comes to you it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

And I refuted every point you made, "Siv" I "ard".

Nocki and I are not competition, you may not understand what Asura is like but there are a LOT of people here. I get new people asking me to merc for them on a near daily basis, and I might have two separate people in my LS mercing for someone else at the same time. And that's purely in my single LS, which isn't the god LS of the server, although we're up there, there's probably 2-3 LS which have the exact same situation going on. Why would I need to compete against some guy on another server? There's so many people looking for mercs there's plenty to go around. Multiple nights over the week since I started doing merc work I've had a queue of people lined up to get through over the night! Seriously, this isn't a competition here.

And I don't have the time to worry about bots here on Asura, there's so much to do and so many people to do it with that I'm not sitting around waiting for things to happen, I can do what I want based off of what I feel like making a group for.

I still want gil though, so refer to OP for merc prices!
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-05-08 03:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

And I refuted every point you made, "Siv" I "ard".

Nocki and I are not competition, you may not understand what Asura is like but there are a LOT of people here. I get new people asking me to merc for them on a near daily basis, and I might have two separate people in my LS mercing for someone else at the same time. And that's purely in my single LS, which isn't the god LS of the server, although we're up there, there's probably 2-3 LS which have the exact same situation going on. Why would I need to compete against some guy on another server? There's so many people looking for mercs there's plenty to go around. Multiple nights over the week since I started doing merc work I've had a queue of people lined up to get through over the night! Seriously, this isn't a competition here.

And I don't have the time to worry about bots here on Asura, there's so much to do and so many people to do it with that I'm not sitting around waiting for things to happen, I can do what I want based off of what I feel like making a group for.

I still want gil though, so refer to OP for merc prices!

Yet you had no problem letting the few botters on Shiva get under your skin. It's funny how convenient it is for you to "overlook" the ones on Asura now that you're getting everything you want.

Again, I bid you good night.
By Afania 2016-05-08 03:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how every single merc thread on FFXIAH turns into drama/emo threads. History repeats itself I guess.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-08 03:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly you didn't read the following sentence which explained why I don't have the time. There's stuff to do on Asura. Just like how you didn't care that a member of yours botted because he had a useful job to the LS and were so desperate for people you let it slide. Just like how you are so hurting for people over there on Shiva you care about someone who left two years ago and had only been in your LS for a few months. There's a lot less time to worry about things like that when you can spend 12 hours a day non-stop mercing (which I have done, so again, not worried about competition with Nocki) and making serious advancement to gear you've wanted for a while.
By Afania 2016-05-08 03:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda want to start a merc thread on every server, undercut everyone on the planet by selling every gear for less than 1m mhahah! :D

(While getting free bumps from haters)
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-05-08 04:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly you didn't read the following sentence which explained why I don't have the time. There's stuff to do on Asura. Just like how you didn't care that a member of yours botted because he had a useful job to the LS and were so desperate for people you let it slide. Just like how you are so hurting for people over there on Shiva you care about someone who left two years ago and had only been in your LS for a few months. There's a lot less time to worry about things like that when you can spend 12 hours a day non-stop mercing (which I have done, so again, not worried about competition with Nocki) and making serious advancement to gear you've wanted for a while.

You give yourself way too much credit.

1. It's been less than a year since you left. Stop lying to everyone, including yourself. Matter of fact, here's your last activity on Shiva before you rage transferred to Asura. May. 28, 2015. (Date copy/paste directly from here.) http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Shiva/Ladyofhonor You say you transferred TWO years ago? Either you're lying, or your internal clock is off by 385 days or so.

2. I wouldn't have given a rat's rectal cavity if the person in question was position hacking in Salvage to make multiple Mythics for jobs that most consider irrelevant towards today's endgame standards. The point is, it's their account, not mine. If they got busted, then it's their problem. They are taking the risk, not me, and definitely not you. You made it your business, and that's entirely on you.

And.... @ Afania - We give people gear free of charge, as we would rather see gear go to someone who needs it rather than letting it hit the floor. Now that's a deal that can't be beat!
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-08 04:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

1. It's been less than a year since you left. Stop lying to everyone, including yourself. Matter of fact, here's your last activity on Shiva before you rage transferred to Asura. May. 28, 2015. (Date copy/paste directly from here.) http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Shiva/Ladyofhonor You say you transferred TWO years ago? Either you're lying, or your internal clock is off by 385 days or so.

2. I wouldn't have given a rat's rectal cavity if the person in question was position hacking in Salvage to make multiple Mythics for jobs that most consider irrelevant towards today's endgame standards. The point is, it's their account, not mine. If they got busted, then it's their problem. They are taking the risk, not me, and definitely not you. You made it your business, and that's entirely on you.

And.... @ Afania - We give people gear free of charge, as we would rather see gear go to someone who needs it rather than letting it hit the floor. Now that's a deal that can't be beat!

Letting people join the party and lot unwanted gear is very different from organizing a party for that one persons drop though, just saying.

Also free bump lol.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-05-08 04:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

Letting people join the party and lot unwanted gear is very different from organizing a party for that one persons drop though, just saying.

Also free bump lol.

Well, it's different in the fact that the person who is getting the gear free of charge is doing so without being in the party for when the NM is spawned. That is, of course, assuming the person is needing the kill for Aeonic weapon progression

Also, freebie bump.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-08 05:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right, it was only a year ago. It's just felt like two years since so much has happened since then, my bad. Point still stands, I've been gone for much longer than I was ever in your LS, yet here you are trolling me AND telling me I need to mind my own business. It's a weird world we're in.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-09 18:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. No promises I'll have much freedom next week or so with update zerging, so might be last night to get some mercs in for a bit.
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-09 19:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey lady if u gonna do new content, if u include me I'll join.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-15 01:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
By Capsules 2016-05-15 03:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice prices. Just like when someone Voodoo's their first piece that's worth 17mil, but shouts 450mil for it.. LOL! 2mil for T1 drop/item.. haven't had a good laugh in awhile thx :') oh wait you're serious...
The only non laughable price I see is Reisenjima T3 fyi, otherwise good luck selling those maybe ~100-200k merc armors for 2mil+
By Afania 2016-05-15 05:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Capsules said: »
Nice prices. Just like when someone Voodoo's their first piece that's worth 17mil, but shouts 450mil for it.. LOL! 2mil for T1 drop/item.. haven't had a good laugh in awhile thx :') oh wait you're serious...
The only non laughable price I see is Reisenjima T3 fyi, otherwise good luck selling those maybe ~100-200k merc armors for 2mil+

Not sure if trolling..... probably is. Sell me T1 drops for 100k while I farm salvage for 700k plz. You must be desperate for gil.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-15 06:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Capsules said: »

I didn't bump this thread for a few days because I had buyers every night until now, so...lol.
 Ragnarok.Littleanimal
Server: Ragnarok
user: Beanie
By Ragnarok.Littleanimal 2016-05-15 06:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I am willing to kill any NM and give any item you want (yes I can produce any item you wish from any nm) my prices are set.

1 nm/1 item = 1 mc nugget

(edited for important details, Galkas must pay 2 mc nuggets.)
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-05-15 07:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow so much drama and bitching over absolutely nothing I mean seriously get a grip. I would assume "Si"vi"ard" that there is Lady in their name as the character is female.... since when has your characters name needed to be about you irl... oh wait it hasn't.

As for the main beef of the topic if there's a market for a merc service then people will pay and by the looks of it they are. Gil is mega easy to make these days but finding people to kill NMs isn't so for most the option is to buy from a merc service because people just won't help each other. If you don't like the prices don't pay and move along or stfu and get your gear.

Here's a free bump for you Lady and I hope business is booming.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-15 09:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's my merc?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-15 22:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Foreverj said: »
Where's my merc?

Pretty sure I work through your playtime aside from Mon/Tues/Wed and Wed is LS event night.

Also /bump, I am mostly free tonight, though there is Game of Thrones to watch...
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-16 18:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Asura.Emoneaone
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2016-05-17 03:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll give you a bump, and agree with you over Siviard on bots.
Truly don't care for those that use them.
May your business flourish! Glad you're on Asura!
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-17 19:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

As a matter of courtesy, if you commission a merc, and they start working on the fights for you, don't leave to do another event midway.
By kalt 2016-05-18 13:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

She was very nice to work with and a quick turn around on items. I would defiantly recommend her to others and my friends in game who are looking for such things.

Thanks Lady for your merc service.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-18 13:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

kalt said: »
She was very nice to work with and a quick turn around on items. I would defiantly recommend her to others and my friends in game who are looking for such things.

Well I ask for merc.... N still waiting =D
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-20 18:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Foreverj said: »
kalt said: »

Well I ask for merc.... N still waiting =D

Well, lucky you, my car is broken, so maybe I'll get to that tonight since we normally don't play at the same time.