Random Politics & Religion #03

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #03
Random Politics & Religion #03
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-04 21:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Clerks II was better than Clerks. There I said it fite me!

Also, Mallrats alldaway. Gogo third nipple lady!

Well, look at these morose *** right here.

Chasing Amy wasn't that bad either.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 21:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 22:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
If you haven't noticed that Aman does nothing other than swipe at Obama with zero introspection into his own party to the point of almost cult-like parody then you haven't been reading for the past couple.... i dunno... years.

I don't know why he doesn't just say he hates Obama once a day and take off, instead of making up lies. Oh wait, maybe he gets his info from the Enquirer, similar to Trump?

No need to get personal. Feel free to defend Obama's failed strategy against ISIS, abandoning Iraq now on the brink of a failed state while simultaneously supporting/funding Civil War in Syria. I'd like to blame someone else for all of this, but there really is no one else besides President Obama.

ISIS is doing just fine recruiting without Donald Trump.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-04 22:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

ISIS is dying everyday, we haven't abandoned Iraq at all, there is no one to blame because we are winning and they are losing. Stop reading the Enquirer, stop making ***up.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 22:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

ISIS is dying everyday, we haven't abandoned Iraq at all, there is no one to blame because we are winning and they are losing. Stop reading the Enquirer, stop making ***up.

This is not rooted in reality. It is irresponsible for you to be so poorly informed.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-04 22:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-04 22:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

This is not rooted in reality. It is irresponsible for you to be so poorly informed.

We dropped bombs on a bank they were housing millions in, they responded by cutting their soldiers' pay, we wiped out their upper cabinet in the last few months, we kicked them completely out of Ramadi (thats in Iraq since you dont know) in which they responded by burning their own fighters alive, we have Mosul (also in Iraq) cut off and surrounded, we just killed two former Americans that joined them, we ripped up their oil supply lines, their cash flow has been greatly reduced, and they have lost over 30% of their territory while making no gains. Abandon this topic Aman. You don't know anything about whats going on in Syria and Iraq, as you have proven many, many times. You lied about Kerry the other day, and now you are making ***up again. Just say you hate Obama, it holds just as much weight.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-04 22:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

We just sent B-52s over there, have a great time with that ISIS, have a great time.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-04 22:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Isis in Iraq: Terror group are turning to fish farms and car dealerships to fund activities after losing territory

ISIS running out of money because refugees are fleeing its so-called Caliphate for Europe

^Right-leaning UK publication.

ISIS Puts Out Desperate Plea For Doctors
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 22:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

We dropped bombs on a bank they were housing millions in, they responded by cutting their soldiers' pay, we wiped out their upper cabinet in the last few months, we kicked them completely out of Ramadi (thats in Iraq since you dont know) in which they responded by burning their own fighters alive, we have Mosul (also in Iraq) cut off and surrounded, we just killed two former Americans that joined them, we ripped up their oil supply lines, their cash flow has been greatly reduced, and they have lost over 30% of their territory while making no gains. Abandon this topic Aman. You don't know anything about whats going on in Syria and Iraq, as you have proven many, many times. You lied about Kerry the other day, and now you are making ***up again. Just say you hate Obama, it holds just as much weight.

You are talking about the smallest of small victories. A queef. Losing desert territory that is completely bereft of human life and civilization is nothing. It is just a way to lie to the American people and sell a tall tale that we are winning. His inaction and war creep have taken something that could have been over in a few short months into something that our own government is calling a "generational struggle" against Al Qaeda's JV team.

It's not just ISIS that has Iraq on the brink of failure. We have zero influence since Obama abandoned them. Iran is causing their government to crumble.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 22:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We just sent B-52s over there, have a great time with that ISIS, have a great time.

Yeah OK, John Wayne.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-04 22:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's just me, but I personally find the potential payload a B-52 can deliver to be quite intimidating.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-04 22:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You are talking about the smallest of small victories. A queef. Losing desert territory that is completely bereft of human life and civilization is nothing. It is just a way to lie to the American people and sell a tall tale that we are winning. His inaction and war creep have taken something that could have been over in a few short months into something that our own government is calling a "generational struggle" against Al Qaeda's JV team.

It's not just ISIS that has Iraq on the brink of failure. We have zero influence since Obama abandoned them. Iran is causing their government to crumble.

More lies huh? Ramadi was a major victory, literally and figuratively, ISIS lost millions of dollars, equipment, soldiers, they lost the perception of being unstoppable, the ISIS dream died. When they lose Mosul that will be a wrap in Iraq, they will be out, maybe this year, certainly before the end of 2017. No one has abandoned Iraq. Stop. Making. ***. Up.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 23:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

loool OK calm down.

I will leave you to your fantasy.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-04 23:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever it takes to get you to stop posting ***.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-04 23:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Losing almost all the currency they have, numerous soldiers dead and confining them to a much smaller space...

Yup, they're winning. ISIS will totally do what Al Qaeda tried, and laughably failed to do. Withstand and overcome the might of the United States of America.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 23:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever it takes to get you to stop posting ***.

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-04 23:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-05 00:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I liked our cult movie discussions more.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-05 00:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-05 10:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So basically this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2016-05-05 10:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, Mallrats alldaway. Gogo third nipple lady!
By Ramyrez 2016-05-05 10:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I liked our cult movie discussions more.

Feed me, Seymour!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-05 10:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-05-05 10:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

By Ramyrez 2016-05-05 10:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

By Gob I'm so out of it today.

I thought I was posting in RT with that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-05-05 11:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else still waiting for the American invasion of Texas?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-05 11:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Anyone else still waiting for the American invasion of Texas?

they're waiting until everyone tries to make Obama step down on feb.2 2017 then WHAMMO! martial law declared, constitution abolished, and Obummer declared primero numero uno god-czar of amerika for life.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-05 15:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

House Speaker Paul Ryan says he can't support Trump right now

Quote:
"I'm just not ready to do that at this point. I'm not there right now," the Wisconsin Republican told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper" in an interview.
Ryan's position makes him the highest-level GOP official to reject Trump since the real estate mogul became the last candidate standing in the party's nominating contest.
He said he hopes to eventually back Trump and "to be a part of this unifying process." The first moves, though, must come from Trump, he said.
Ryan said he wants Trump to unify "all wings of the Republican Party and the conservative movement" and then run a campaign that will allow Americans to "have something that they're proud to support and proud to be a part of."
"And we've got a ways to go from here to there," Ryan said.

Seems like Paul Ryan is relying on Trump to do what he himself has completely failed to do as Speaker of the House. Hope he is having a nice vacation.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-05-05 15:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/05/middleeast/aleppo-syria-refugee-camp-bombed/index.html

Quote:
At least 28 people were killed when warplanes struck a refugee camp Thursday in Syria, the monitoring group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported, with many of the dead women and children.
Rami Abdul Rahman, director of the London-based group, told CNN it was not immediately clear if Syrian or Russian planes conducted the airstrike.
The planes attacked the Kamuna camp next to Sarmada village in the northern countryside of Idlib province on the border with Turkey, according to the observatory.
Majd Khalaf from the civil defense in Idlib said the number of casualties may go higher because so many people were injured. He said two jet fighters struck the camp, according to eyewitnesses the civil defense team interviewed.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29