First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 216 217 218
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 10:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Of course, you've sort of made your own amazing argument against Trump now...

nobody likes trump, nobody ever liked trump and the last 155 page barrage against his character changed nothing.

I want to watch the world burn. And all you have to do to stop me is get millennials to the polls on the right day!

<insert diabolical laugh here>
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-27 10:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
He cares about nothing but slaking his own lust.
And Trump?
Lust AND money.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-27 10:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lust and money that sounds like a good time to me !
By volkom 2016-06-27 10:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish we had better presidential candidates.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 10:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
And Trump?

well he hasn't used the power of his presidency to seduce and degrade the morals of young women in the textbook example of why sexual harassment is wrong while pretending to be a champion of feminism YET

but there is still time?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-27 10:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Why should anyone give a *** if they have affairs and cheat on their spouse

Because as a man, all you have in this world is your word and if you can't keep the only promise that really matters. Then your word isn't worth a flaming paper bag full of puppy ***.

There are some people who see marriage as a sacred promise made with their soul mate before god.

And then their are other people that see it as a piece of paper they had to go get when they let one slip past the goalie and they knocked someone up.

Bill Clinton is not a man. He has no honor, no ethics, no code, no religion, no scruples, no morals, no strength.
All that he can speak are lies because their is no truth inside of him. He is a morally bankrupt soulless shell of a man trying to fill the void with conquests of teenage girls.

He cares about nothing but slaking his own lust.
Don't get me wrong, I believe betrayal to be despicable.

However I do not think that sexual related infidelity is necessarily conductive of a person's attitude towards other matters. But this is just an opinion.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-27 10:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Jassik said: »
Jassik said: »
Sitting congressmen don't typically send letters to foreign governments attempting to sabotage treaty talks, either. Especially when they misstate their own role in the process. GOP members have been doing a lot of classless things in relation to Obama. I can't even imagine what it looks like to the outside world, seeing one political party attack the ***out of our first black president, especially when they don't fully understand the way our government is arranged.

Yeah because obama hasn't overstepped his role in the government at all...

Calling him out for overstepping or policy decisions is one thing, calling him racially charged things and making comments about monkeys in the white house is a whole different thing altogether. When a presidential candidate is on tv using schoolyard taunts at the current president, it's a disturbing reflection on the rationality of a country in possession of enough weapons to wipe out 90% of the human race.

The election of President Obama was a disturbing reflection on the rationality of a Country. Eight years later someone please tell me what in the hell he did in his life that qualified him to be leader of the free World other than giving a good speech off of a teleprompter and being older than 35?

And taunts? President Obama has done nothing but taunt, like a sarcastic ***, everyone that disagrees with him his entire Presidency. He hasn't tried for a moment to unite the people. He thrives on our division. He wants everyone at each others' throats. He needs it.
It's hard for you to see anything with those blinders on... Look at congress... The republicans have had control of the both house for quite a bit now and what have they accomplished? What have they even attempted to accomplish? Sometimes it seems like they're only goal is to not agree with Obama... They refuse to work with him on anything at all... That's their whole platform at the moment which I'm just waiting to backfire on them because all that's been done is excuses being thrown out and countless taxpayer dollars wasted on useless suits filed against Obama care but hey we're trying and failing to get obamacare repealed you know instead of working with the Dems and Obama to fix it... No we'd rather waste even more money than we already are symbolically standing up to it! Obama only wants division? I think it's time to look inward... Stop blaming everyone else for the problems you bring on yourself...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

nobody likes trump, nobody ever liked trump and the last 155 page barrage against his character changed nothing.

I want to watch the world burn. And all you have to do to stop me is get millennials to the polls on the right day!

We're ***, we're ***!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-27 11:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty easy promise free college and/or debt relief legalize mary jane abortions for all end racism umm... oh yea bash Trump !
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 11:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
It's pretty easy promise free college and/or debt relief

Let's be completely honest here. "Student loan debt relief" and "lower taxes" are two sides of the same coin:

Politicians promising financial incentive to supporters. It's just a matter of which supporters and how you approach it.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 11:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if you get get them to stop smoking pot they might just be motivated enough to vote...but good luck with that !
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 11:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Also if you get get them to stop smoking pot they might just be motivated enough to vote...but good luck with that !

I think you're underestimating the motivation of pot smokers as long as you promise them easier access/freedoms to smoke pot.

You say they're lazy and unmotivated, but if that were the case their bong creativity skills wouldn't be through-the-roof.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 11:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I tend to have a disapproving view towards millennials cause I used to be one...

Plus all the Bernie coverage on my Facebook shows me who they really are. Whiny brats that want everything for free.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-27 11:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's easy to promise anything you know like making Mexico paying for us to build a giant border wall or deporting 10million illegal immigrants over night...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-06-27 11:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you're underestimating the motivation of pot smokers as long as you promise them easier access/freedoms to smoke pot.

Reminds me of community college back in the day where most the class couldn't answer who was head of state but when the topic of "legalize it" came up suddenly 20 of the 30 people turned into master-debate team scientists in favor of.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 11:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

However I do not think that sexual related infidelity is necessarily conductive of a person's attitude towards other matters. But this is just an opinion.

You have been programmed to believe that so that you will make yourself available to lustful married men that only want to use you for your youth and then throw you away like a wad of used kleenex tissue. and If you get pregnant then the clinic is <<over there>>.

I have no problem with promiscuity between consenting unattached adults, that's fine. Nor do I have a problem with swingers who are up front with each other before getting married their relationship will be open

But if we make a promise with each other heart and soul and then one of us doesn't bother to keep it and instead brings the other home venereal disease as a anniversary present.

then I have a problem with it.

I have seen the soulless men, divorced and bereft of honor.
Bankrupt of their own humanity. Disgraced, dishonored, disbarred.

Men who promised their lives and gave nothing but heartbreak and vd. you will see them some day when you are older, passing through this world like cursed ghosts and then you will understand.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-27 11:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no problem with promiscuity between consenting unattached adults, that's fine. Nor do I have a problem with swingers who are up front with each other before getting married their relationship will be open

But if we make a promise with each other heart and soul and then one of us doesn't bother to keep it and instead brings the other home venereal disease as a anniversary present.

I don't disagree with any of this.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 11:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Wish we had better presidential candidates.

I actually liked Marco Rubio I still think he has a future in politics.
By fonewear 2016-06-27 11:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
It's easy to promise anything you know like making Mexico paying for us to build a giant border wall or deporting 10million illegal immigrants over night...

Well if they don't go back to Mexico Home Depot is always hiring !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 11:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't disagree with any of this.

is that so eh!? well...we're going to fight anyways!

<lip movements don't match word sounds>
you.... killed my master....prepare to die
<insert old kung fu movie sound effects here>
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 11:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-27 12:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

*calls a horde of dubiously qualified ninjas*
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 12:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Men who promised their lives and gave nothing but heartbreak and vd. you will see them some day when you are older, passing through this world like cursed ghosts and then you will understand.

Wow. Nik and I surprisingly in tune on this.

Assuming he's not just in one of his moods and pulling your leg. I have a hard time telling sometimes with him. He's serious just enough of the time to always leave you guessing.

Which is probably his diabolic plan all along, but hey.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 12:07:30
Link | Quote | Reply

KUNG FU IS CHINESE, NINJAS SPEND THEIR DAYTIME PICKING RICE IN JAPAN.

YEESH.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 12:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

horde of ninjas!?

I'll never find a corresponding youtube video in time!!!

/dies
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 12:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, c'mon Seha. You may as well try to make a series of "American Ninja" movies and get them to develop some sort of cult following...

...wait. Wait, I'm being handed a piece of paper by my editor.

*reads*

Oh...it seems...

*reads again, looks dubiously at editor, makes "really?" face*

...it seems someone successfully did this. I, begrudgingly and only upon threat of lawsuit, withdraw my comment.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-27 12:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

horde of ninjas!?

I'll never find a corresponding youtube video in time!!!

/dies
You should have sent some American ninjas after her then linked to a YouTube of the show American ninja warrior fails reel!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-27 12:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow. Nik and I surprisingly in tune on this.

Assuming he's not just in one of his moods and pulling your leg. I have a hard time telling sometimes with him. He's serious just enough of the time to always leave you guessing.

Which is probably his diabolic plan all along, but hey.
Nik is pretty deadly serious when it comes to his vows pretty much all the time...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 155 156 157 ... 216 217 218