First Page 2 3 ... 154 155 156 ... 216 217 218
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-06-26 10:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
It's a crazy notion but white people tend to be with whites. Asian people tend to be with Asians and so on. It is a hard concept to accept (to certain people you know who)but people that look the same tend to stick together...

You mean like how here's chinatowns? Or Irish districts? Or latino barrios? Or how my native american buddy prefers living on the reservation? Or how my samoan coworker says he wishes there was a samoan neighborhood?

Wait a second- a gated white community? THATS RACIST!!!!!!

Oh wait a sec here's Mohammad Ali to pitch in on the race matters

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-26 17:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a crazy notion but white people tend to be with whites. Asian people tend to be with Asians and so on. It is a hard concept to accept (to certain people you know who)but people that look the same tend to stick together...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-26 19:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Sitting congressmen don't typically send letters to foreign governments attempting to sabotage treaty talks, either. Especially when they misstate their own role in the process. GOP members have been doing a lot of classless things in relation to Obama. I can't even imagine what it looks like to the outside world, seeing one political party attack the ***out of our first black president, especially when they don't fully understand the way our government is arranged.

Yeah because obama hasn't overstepped his role in the government at all...

Calling him out for overstepping or policy decisions is one thing, calling him racially charged things and making comments about monkeys in the white house is a whole different thing altogether. When a presidential candidate is on tv using schoolyard taunts at the current president, it's a disturbing reflection on the rationality of a country in possession of enough weapons to wipe out 90% of the human race.

The election of President Obama was a disturbing reflection on the rationality of a Country. Eight years later someone please tell me what in the hell he did in his life that qualified him to be leader of the free World other than giving a good speech off of a teleprompter and being older than 35?

And taunts? President Obama has done nothing but taunt, like a sarcastic ***, everyone that disagrees with him his entire Presidency. He hasn't tried for a moment to unite the people. He thrives on our division. He wants everyone at each others' throats. He needs it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-26 19:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Since I don't care about 'defending' Brobama I'm going to be flipping the chessboard:

If it is a problem for you that Obama supposedely has no qualifications, then it's also a problem for you to vote Trump. Right?

Furthermore, if you think only someone with a longstanding curriculum in politics is qualified, then you want someone from the establishment. Correct?

I beg you to not go on any tangent if replying to these questions I posed you, thanks.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-26 19:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I only ask that they have an actual resume of accomplishment and a background that isn't enveloped in secret. No background in politics is a plus.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-26 19:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Clinton makes surprise appearance at NYC gay pride parade

It seems like only a few years ago she was just the Anti-gay junior Senator from New York with her foot on the throat of the gay community.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-26 19:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Just anti gay marriage. No foot on the throat.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-26 19:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Eight years later someone please tell me what in the hell he did in his life that qualified him to be leader of the free World other than giving a good speech off of a teleprompter and being older than 35?

- received his Law Degree from Harvard University where he served as President of the law review;

- taught law at Chicago Law School;

- author of best selling memoir, Dreams from my Father;

- member, Illinois State Senate (1997-2004); principle legislation he backed included major tax reform and the requirement that questioning of murder suspects be videotaped.
delivered a prophetic speech in 2002 warning against an American invasion of Iraq;
elected to the United States Senate with 70% of the popular vote;

- served on the Foreign Relations Committee;

- author of best selling book, The Audacity of Hope;
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-26 19:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This list is poo.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-06-26 19:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Just anti gay marriage. No foot on the throat.

Don't ask, don't tell me those lies Chanti.
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-26 19:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

As the cries of racism bleeds over into gaming. Overwatch in perticular.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-26 20:35:15
Link | Quote | Reply

"Mute and report"
[+]
By Odinz 2016-06-26 21:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Eight years later someone please tell me what in the hell he did in his life that qualified him to be leader of the free World other than giving a good speech off of a teleprompter and being older than 35?

- received his Law Degree from Harvard University where he served as President of the law review;

- member, Illinois State Senate (1997-2004); principle legislation he backed included major tax reform and the requirement that questioning of murder suspects be videotaped.
delivered a prophetic speech in 2002 warning against an American invasion of Iraq;

Please post Bush's lifetime of "achievements" so the republicans can feel safe and secure that their choice of leaders are just as "accomplished" lol.

Lets start with his military "career" lol.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-26 21:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odinz said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

Please post Bush's lifetime of "achievements" so the republicans can feel safe and secure that their choice of leaders are just as "accomplished" lol.

Lets start with his military "career" lol.
-Head Cheerleader at Phillips Academy

-Graduate of Yale with a Bachelor's in History

-Graduate of Harvard with an M.B.A.

- Air National Guard stint

-Ran for House of Representatives

- The ownership/creation of Arbusto oil, later CEO under its new name after selling it

- Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-26 21:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-26 21:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quoting an old article from the DailyMail:

Quote:
Donald Trump said Tuesday that his personal 'indiscretions' are fair game for reporters to dig into.
The billionaire Republican presidential front-runner famously bedded model Marla Maples while he was married to his first wife Ivana, later marrying her.
Trump has recently focused his rhetorical ammunition on Bill Clinton's famous womanizing, telling reporters that the former U.S. president's behavior – including alleged sexual assaults – should be front and center as he campaigns for his wife Hillary, the Democrats' presumptive nominee.
Taking questions aboard his private jet before a speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa, Trump was asked if his own past bad-boy episodes would be fair game.
'Yes, they would be,' he responded.

And that's one reason why you don't hear a lot about Trump's past infidelity issues with this campaign. He doesn't care.
[+]
By Odinz 2016-06-26 21:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Eradius said: »

You mean like how here's chinatowns? Or Irish districts? Or latino barrios? Or how my native american buddy prefers living on the reservation? Or how my samoan coworker says he wishes there was a samoan neighborhood?

Wait a second- a gated white community? THATS RACIST!!!!!!

Oh wait a sec here's Mohammad Ali to pitch in on the race matters

The Champ has been around in the public eye for more than 4 decades. He was interviewed a lot during his lifetime. His views evolved and changed as he grew and aged.

That was Mohammed Ali when he was a "Nation of Islam" Muslim.

He later joined mainstream Islam, which requires there to be no discrimination based on race, color, creed, family, origins etc.

I can show you videos of Islam hating catholic priests, Athiest scientists and even hardcore zionist settlers talking a lot of ignorant drivel and then show you the same people preaching Islam.

People's opinions, views, beliefs evolve and change - unless they're stupid and choose to remain ignorant.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 09:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

gun-toting yokels

I resemble that remark... and let me make one thing perfectly clear. We know exactly what you and your stinkless ***psuedointellectual arrogant *** assessment of us is.

A we don't give a hep-c hobo *** what you think or how you feel. You can all drink drano at the atarbucks in hell you skinny jean clad hipster steve jobs *** sucking iwatch wearing pathetic excuse for what used to be called a man.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 09:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And that's one reason why you don't hear a lot about Trump's past infidelity issues with this campaign. He doesn't care.

Nor should he, nor should anyone have ever given a ***about what intern Bill Clinton was playing "hide the cigar" with.

Presidential (in)discretion, when it comes to their sex life, should really only matter one whit if they manage to contract a brain-eating STD.

They're leaders of the free world. Let them relax in one of the few ways open to them. -.-;
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-27 09:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty easy to throw stones when you live in a glass house. Ever talk to some of those "gun toting" yokels in person ?
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 09:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

A we don't give a hep-c hobo ***

Now that's just patently false because some of you are Hep-C riddled hobos and you're *** left and right, evidenced by 8000 offspring!

That said, that was an amazing rant and I toast you, sir.

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-27 09:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Nor should he, nor should anyone have ever given a ***about what intern Bill Clinton was playing "hide the cigar" with.

Presidential (in)discretion, when it comes to their sex life, should really only matter one whit if they manage to contract a brain-eating STD.

They're leaders of the free world. Let them relax in one of the few ways open to them. -.-;
Pretty much.
Why should anyone give a *** if they have affairs and cheat on their spouses. Ok if you're into gossip, but it has still nothing to do with politics.

Unless you use taxpayers money to pay for expensive hookers and orgy parties(totally not talking about Berlusconi).

Or they screw with underage people(still totally not Berlusconi!), or stuff like that.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Unless you use taxpayers money to pay for expensive hookers and orgy parties

There are worse ways to spend taxpayer dollars.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-27 10:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should anyone give a *** if they have affairs and cheat on their spouse

Because as a man, all you have in this world is your word and if you can't keep the only promise that really matters. Then your word isn't worth a flaming paper bag full of puppy ***.

There are some people who see marriage as a sacred promise made with their soul mate before god.

And then their are other people that see it as a piece of paper they had to go get when they let one slip past the goalie and they knocked someone up.

Bill Clinton is not a man. He has no honor, no ethics, no code, no religion, no scruples, no morals, no strength.
All that he can speak are lies because their is no truth inside of him. He is a morally bankrupt soulless shell of a man trying to fill the void with conquests of teenage girls.

He cares about nothing but slaking his own lust.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Then your word isn't worth a flaming paper bag full of puppy ***.

Pretty sure the majority of politicians in the modern era didn't need marriage-related infidelity to prove this to be the case. We generally know it's the case when we vote for them.

Of course, you've sort of made your own amazing argument against Trump now...
By fonewear 2016-06-27 10:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Not only is Hillary morally bankrupt she is just "flat broke" too !
By fonewear 2016-06-27 10:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

"I've been struggling to pay the mortgages on my houses" lol
By fonewear 2016-06-27 10:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-27 10:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should anyone give a *** if they have affairs and cheat on their spouse

Because as a man, all you have in this world is your word and if you can't keep the only promise that really matters. Then your word isn't worth a flaming paper bag full of puppy ***.

There are some people who see marriage as a sacred promise made with their soul mate before god.

And then their are other people that see it as a piece of paper they had to go get when they let one slip past the goalie and they knocked someone up.

Bill Clinton is not a man. He has no honor, no ethics, no code, no religion, no scruples, no morals, no strength.
All that he can speak are lies because their is no truth inside of him. He is a morally bankrupt soulless shell of a man trying to fill the void with conquests of teenage girls.

He cares about nothing but slaking his own lust.

And Trump?
By Ramyrez 2016-06-27 10:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

"I've been struggling to pay the mortgages on my houses" lol

God damn but I wanted someone to call her out on that *** on the spot. The interviewer (I don't recall who it was) should have been fired for lacking journalistic integrity for not laughing right in her face.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 154 155 156 ... 216 217 218