Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 05:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-06-25 05:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If people spent maybe 50% of their energy hating trump being productive just maybe they could be successful in life. Instead they media, people women etc have to be filled with hate. They are a part of the problem and Trump is the solution !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 05:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Donald Trump was our last best hope for finding someone more despicable than hillary clinton... and we failed miserably.

I'll vote to return to being a brittish controlled colony before voting for that sea hag.

that *** isn't qualified to be president of my HOA.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-25 05:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Given the choice I'd gladly take the economic recession coming in Britain than what will be the slow decline from Hillary...

The only thing entertaining will be seeing Hillary blaming her "friend' Obama for Syria the bad economy and all terrible things caused by George W Bush who hasn't been in office for 8 years !
By fonewear 2016-06-25 05:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to mention the rise in feminism because you know being a woman in America is so tough these days with sexism etc. While our "friends" in the Middle East get stoned to death for adultery.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Primex
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Primex 2016-06-25 06:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Still less of a lie than Hilary's "sniper fire"
By fonewear 2016-06-25 06:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to ask Trump if he can make me a "Make FFXI Great Again" hat. I would proudly wear that !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 07:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm going to ask Trump if he can make me a "Make FFXI Great Again" hat. I would proudly wear that !

lrn2vistaprint bro

those freaky deaky dutchmen can print on all the things

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-25 10:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Calling Hillary the devil is not the same as calling Trump an angel.

Nor is saying Trump isn't the devil the same as saying he's an angel.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-25 10:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Calling Hillary the devil is not the same as calling Trump an angel.

Nor is saying Trump isn't the devil the same as saying he's an angel.

Correct !
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 10:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Primex said: »
Still less of a lie than Hilary's "sniper fire"
Didn't Trump blame Obama for Brexit and then in the next breath praise the decision?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 10:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, why was Trump pretty much campaigning in Scotland?
By fonewear 2016-06-25 10:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

He is opening up some golf courses in Scotland. That or trying to make Scotland great again not sure.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 11:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe he ran out of rural people to talk at here?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-25 11:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

He probably heard Scotland might secede and thought maybe it could join the US, so might as well make sure they know about him!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 11:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

He is opening up some golf courses in Scotland. That or trying to make Scotland great again not sure.
That's why he was there, no other presumptive presidential nominee has went overseas and blasted a sitting president on national television. They don't do it because it's bad for our image and in poor taste.

It's kind of like when a woman talks about her husband's ED at Thanksgiving dinner. Why would you do that unless you have no class nor concern for anyone else?
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 11:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sitting congressmen don't typically send letters to foreign governments attempting to sabotage treaty talks, either. Especially when they misstate their own role in the process. GOP members have been doing a lot of classless things in relation to Obama. I can't even imagine what it looks like to the outside world, seeing one political party attack the ***out of our first black president, especially when they don't fully understand the way our government is arranged.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-25 11:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why he was there, no other presumptive presidential nominee has went overseas and blasted a sitting president on national television. They don't do it because it's bad for our image and in poor taste.

It's kind of like when a woman talks about her husband's ED at Thanksgiving dinner. Why would you do that unless you have no class nor concern for anyone else?

Because who is going to stop him FFXIAH ?
By fonewear 2016-06-25 11:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares what other people think of America anyways. We aren't trying to win a popularity contest. We are trying to Make America Great Again
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 11:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares what other people think of America anyways. We aren't trying to win a popularity contest. We are trying to Make America Great Again
...which would be hard to do without the cooperation and trade of other countries. That's why we should care.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-25 12:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

...which would be hard to do without the cooperation and trade of other countries. That's why we should care.

You really think people are going to stop trade cause they don't like us this isn't jr high !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 12:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You really think people are going to stop trade cause they don't like us this isn't jr high !
But...they might unfriend us on Facebook...
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 13:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The more the world community sees us as irrational and dumb, the more those 2,000 nukes start to look like a liability. At what point do they collectively say "this ***is getting out of hand" and start isolating us to degrade our power and influence? They're already looking away from the dollar as the global reserve currency and we can't maintain our status on military strength alone.

What the rest of the world thinks of us matters a great deal if you care about the country's future.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-25 13:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »

The more the world community sees us as irrational and dumb, the more those 2,000 nukes start to look like a liability. At what point do they collectively say "this ***is getting out of hand" and start isolating us to degrade our power and influence? They're already looking away from the dollar as the global reserve currency and we can't maintain our status on military strength alone.

What the rest of the world thinks of us matters a great deal if you care about the country's future.

Perhaps, but there's a happy medium there somewhere. You can't just let other nations bully you around into doing what they want. Being weak doesn't exactly earn respect either.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 13:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Perhaps, but there's a happy medium there somewhere. You can't just let other nations bully you around into doing what they want. Being weak doesn't exactly earn respect either.

I wasn't talking about our dealings with other countries, just how we deal internally can have a large impact on how other nations perceive us.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 13:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sitting congressmen don't typically send letters to foreign governments attempting to sabotage treaty talks, either. Especially when they misstate their own role in the process. GOP members have been doing a lot of classless things in relation to Obama. I can't even imagine what it looks like to the outside world, seeing one political party attack the ***out of our first black president, especially when they don't fully understand the way our government is arranged.

Yeah because obama hasn't overstepped his role in the government at all...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-25 13:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't talking about our dealings with other countries, just how we deal internally can have a large impact on how other nations perceive us.

Ehhh, I'm not so sure it makes that much of a difference. Look at the mess China is in internally. It doesn't seem to be killing them on the national stage much.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 13:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Yeah because obama hasn't overstepped his role in the government at all...

Calling him out for overstepping or policy decisions is one thing, calling him racially charged things and making comments about monkeys in the white house is a whole different thing altogether. When a presidential candidate is on tv using schoolyard taunts at the current president, it's a disturbing reflection on the rationality of a country in possession of enough weapons to wipe out 90% of the human race.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 13:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Ehhh, I'm not so sure it makes that much of a difference. Look at the mess China is in internally. It doesn't seem to be killing them on the national stage much.

It absolutely has, but they also don't have prominent politicians on international television bickering about who each other had lunch with 20 years ago.
First Page 2 3 ... 152 153 154 ... 216 217 218