Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2016-06-25 13:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Primex said: »
Still less of a lie than Hilary's "sniper fire"
Does this mean if America elects him we will have states discussing and making plans on how to leave the USA, that our outlook will be downgraded to negative due to uncertainty, and the markets will become extra volatile?

And am I missing a reference on the "no games!"?
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 13:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You're assuming the statement has some forethought.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-25 17:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Sitting congressmen don't typically send letters to foreign governments attempting to sabotage treaty talks, either. Especially when they misstate their own role in the process. GOP members have been doing a lot of classless things in relation to Obama. I can't even imagine what it looks like to the outside world, seeing one political party attack the ***out of our first black president, especially when they don't fully understand the way our government is arranged.

Yeah because obama hasn't overstepped his role in the government at all...

Calling him out for overstepping or policy decisions is one thing, calling him racially charged things and making comments about monkeys in the white house is a whole different thing altogether.
Tried looking into this story and only thing I found was North Korea.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 17:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Ragnarok.Primex said: »
Still less of a lie than Hilary's "sniper fire"
Does this mean if America elects him we will have states discussing and making plans on how to leave the USA, that our outlook will be downgraded to negative due to uncertainty, and the markets will become extra volatile?

And am I missing a reference on the "no games!"?
>says 'no games'
>says it while opening and promoting a golf course
>golf is a game
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-25 17:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You think he will close his golf course when Scotland votes to leave the UK and join the EU?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 18:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
You think he will close his golf course when Scotland votes to leave the UK and join the EU?
No, but it'd be funny if they'd raise his taxes to an extremely insane rate that he can't afford.

I know Trump is rich, but I don't believe he's as rich as he lets on.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 18:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Sitting congressmen don't typically send letters to foreign governments attempting to sabotage treaty talks, either. Especially when they misstate their own role in the process. GOP members have been doing a lot of classless things in relation to Obama. I can't even imagine what it looks like to the outside world, seeing one political party attack the ***out of our first black president, especially when they don't fully understand the way our government is arranged.

Calling him out for overstepping or policy decisions is one thing, calling him racially charged things and making comments about monkeys in the white house is a whole different thing altogether.
Your text to link here...

Not specifically just these, but I'm on mobile right now, look past the first page of Google in the future.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 18:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Can someone fix the quotes pretty please, Cortana fails at html.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-25 18:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Can someone fix the quotes pretty please, Cortana fails at html.
Your bill is in the mail.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 18:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a gas leak in this ***!?

none of those quotes have anything to do with trump.

wtf is wrong with wrong with you!?
By volkom 2016-06-25 18:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 18:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

AHHH! It's contagious!
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-25 18:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't talking specifically about trump which is why I didn't say it was trump. It was also just an example of the kind of things other countries are seeing.
By fonewear 2016-06-25 18:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Again who gives a damn what other countries think. America isn't a beauty pageant contestant...
By fonewear 2016-06-25 18:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone laughs at Canada what do they do ? They shrug their shoulders and watch hockey.
By fonewear 2016-06-25 18:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a map of what America thinks of everyone else:

[+]
By volkom 2016-06-25 19:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

you forgot the place where we get kpop
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-25 19:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Not specifically just these, but I'm on mobile right now,
This is legit "NEWS"?
Quote:
look past the first page of Google in the future.
Found what you wanted me to find! Im getting better at this 2nd page Googie info!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-25 21:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't talking specifically about trump which is why I didn't say it was trump. It was also just an example of the kind of things other countries are seeing.

None of which granted Obama super constitutional powers.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-26 00:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This is legit "NEWS"?

Because foreign people only see hard news... hell, 90% of the stuff called news here isn't even hard news.

I absolutely agree with you, but making veiled racist remarks and referring to him as the antichrist is unprofessional and makes us look like a bunch of racist, gun-toting yokels to the rest of the world, and that's not a good thing no matter what your political views.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-26 01:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This is legit "NEWS"?

Because foreign people only see hard news... hell, 90% of the stuff called news here isn't even hard news.

I absolutely agree with you, but making veiled racist remarks and referring to him as the antichrist is unprofessional and makes us look like a bunch of racist, gun-toting yokels to the rest of the world, and that's not a good thing no matter what your political views.
I think you should differeniate who is saying what better. "I seen some Antichrist Obama youtube vids!" Ok?
"North Korean media has said some racist remarks against Obama!" And?
Neither one of those things portrays me or anyone else I associate myself with. I dont feel the need to prove to anyone, inside or outside America, that Im not a racist, gun-toting yokel. Idgaf about such irrelevant nonsense. If you do may I suggest ignoring it?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-26 01:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Or do we need to prove we are not racist by constantly pointing the finger at everyone else claiming they are?
Hint: Some ppl are racist. In every Nation. All over the World. Does it seriously matter to you that much?
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-06-26 02:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone ever is racist some people just hate one specific group or color more I prefer to live without restriction and just hate humans
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-26 02:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Racism covers a wide spectrum. There are a lot of genuinely racist people in the world. And then there are people that are barraged with these labels of "racist" and "bigot" on a regular basis for such simple offenses as disagreeing with a president who happens to be half black. The bar is now set so incredibly low for what kind of person earns the labels that invoking such terms is almost the equivalent of a Godwin. Instead of being having use in meaningful contexts, these words are now most often a hallmark of the intellectually deficient - a fallback for a person too lazy and/or shallow to pursue an issue beyond the current, trendy "us vs. them" dismissal.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-26 03:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Everyone ever is racist some people just hate one specific group or color more I prefer to live without restriction and just hate humans
Even if you did hate humans or everyone on earth. That's your choice. Everyone should be free to choose whom or what they do or do not hate in life. The only thing someone whom chooses not to hate whatever can do is control themselves and not be that way if they dont agree with it. Problem solved. The only way to defeat racism is by not being one yourself but thinking you're some how Holier Than Thou defeats the whole point of free will. People change. Personally Im just extremely tired of all the political calls of racism. You have some politicians whom thrive on trying to push the idea that racism exists and act like they themselves intend to destroy it. It's all a joke like claiming US Judges are against blacks. Yeah? That's not pushing racism at all? If I said all blacks commit crimes? Definitely not pushing racism.... not at all. Total BS
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-26 05:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »

hating a group isn't racist.

Racist= a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Whites only restaurants were racist.

Saying cab drivers are *** because they all drive like ***ISN'T.
It's prejudiced

the two words are not interchangeable.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-06-26 08:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

What gets me the most is when people confuse disliking a race with disliking a culture.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-26 09:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Racism covers a wide spectrum. There are a lot of genuinely racist people in the world. And then there are people that are barraged with these labels of "racist" and "bigot" on a regular basis for such simple offenses as disagreeing with a president who happens to be half black. The bar is now set so incredibly low for what kind of person earns the labels that invoking such terms is almost the equivalent of a Godwin. Instead of being having use in meaningful contexts, these words are now most often a hallmark of the intellectually deficient - a fallback for a person too lazy and/or shallow to pursue an issue beyond the current, trendy "us vs. them" dismissal.

I can't even play FFXI without JP ONRY if our virtual worlds are racists what makes us thing the real world won't be...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-26 09:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a crazy notion but white people tend to be with whites. Asian people tend to be with Asians and so on. It is a hard concept to accept (to certain people you know who)but people that look the same tend to stick together...
First Page 2 3 ... 153 154 155 ... 216 217 218