First Official GOP President Announcement

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » First official GOP President announcement
First official GOP President announcement
First Page 2 3 4 ... 61 62 63
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Ramyrez said: »
Zackan said: »
nald Trump for president!!!

Yeah, a guy who has completely ruined his own properties a dozen times over yet still gets perceived as a massive success because of his sleezy wheeling and dealing?

Come to think of it, he might just be the ideal candidate in the "the way things are vs. the way things should be" world we live in.

Hmm guess it shows how much I know about him...(don't think I am seriously supporting trump, I am just joking) this is a Ted Cruz thread

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-03-23 09:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I know that you don't understand governmental budgeting, Ramyrez, but don't expect us who do understand to not comment on this.

By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
As far as Birther issues he was born to an American parent and that is all it takes...

Birth certificate is clearly forged. Also needs to give the long-form birth certificate so I can say it is also forged.

Wow... conspiracy theory much?

haters will hate

Ted Cruz should go back to Canada! (Honestly no, keep him)

HATE HATE HATE!!! preach it brotha(sista?)

Post deleted by User.
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

so lets keep these lies perpetrated against cruz going!

1: He is not eligible because he is foreign born

2: He caused the Government Shutdown

any others I am missing?
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't hate the guy, he's hilarious.

I agree being able to crack a joke is a good trait to have!
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-03-23 09:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lordgrim, is that you?

Post deleted by User.
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just people making fun out of the Tea Party position when Obama was running for presidency.

Meh, only the vocal people. And actually it started with Hilary Clinton.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-03-23 09:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that you think anyone seriously believes this is problematic and possibility indicative of the common Tea Party trait of not being able to understand when something is so utterly ridiculous it can only be a joke.

What we're saying is that the Obama birther conspiracy nuts that were so prevelant in the Tea Party last time around should really be getting flustered over Ted Cruz for the exact same idiotic reasons.
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lordgrim, is that you?

Who the hell is this Lordgrim?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-23 09:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Paul Ryan for president!(if we are talking budgets^^)
ftfy.
WTF, you think Paul Ryan knows more about money matters than Donald Trump? You are insane!
Governmental Accounting is a whole different ballpark than Industry Accounting.

I have seen Ryan's budgets before, it's actually pretty reasonable compared to any of Obama's budgets.
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact that you think anyone seriously believes this is problematic and possibility indicative of the common Tea Party trait of not being able to understand when something is so utterly ridiculous it can only be a joke.

What we're saying is that the Obama birther conspiracy nuts that were so prevelant in the Tea Party last time around should really be getting flustered over Ted Cruz for the exact same idiotic reasons.

If you say so
By Zackan 2015-03-23 09:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy.
WTF, you think Paul Ryan knows more about money matters than Donald Trump? You are insane!

I have seen Ryan's budgets before, it's actually pretty reasonable compared to any of Obama's budgets.

Hmm maybe i should look into him more than,
 Seraph.Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-03-23 09:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have seen Ryan's budgets before, it's actually pretty reasonable for keeping the money where it belongs, with the upper class, compared to any of Obama's budgets.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-23 09:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy.

Unfortunally, people are going to attack Ryan because of his budget.

Only thing is that it takes reasonable (abet conservative approach) projections instead of whatever fairy dust Obama snorts to come up with his budget proposals.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-23 09:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

any others I am missing?

Nobody has yet to claim he was "foreign born" in this thread, however, there is serious question about the nature of his birth abroad filings and the sheer comical hypocrisy of his attacks about Obama's birth.

As for the government shutdown, he fillibustered in the senate for like 15 hours (at one point reading green eggs and ham) specifically to block voting on a budget that would have kept the government running. That's like pushing someone onto the rails and claiming the train conductor killed them.
[+]
 Lye
By Lye 2015-03-23 10:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

To judge a book by his cover:

Is this really the face of "everything's gone to ***but don't worry, I will set it all on the right track" the GOP is going to shoot for?

To me, that face looks like the host of a TV show that rivals Bill Maher....
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-23 10:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy.

Only thing is that it takes reasonable (abet conservative approach) projections instead of whatever fairy dust Obama snorts to come up with his budget proposals.

Reasonable how? Just because you like the number or because you think we should cut funding for veterans benefits and education? Do you like borrowing from the already near bankrupt highway fund to maintain military funding and trimming NASA back to an amateur model rocket club?

Paul Ryan's budget is a price point budget, not a practical one.
[+]
By Zackan 2015-03-23 10:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

any others I am missing?

Nobody has yet to claim he was "foreign born" in this thread, however, there is serious question about the nature of his birth abroad filings and the sheer comical hypocrisy of his attacks about Obama's birth.

As for the government shutdown, he fillibustered in the senate for like 15 hours (at one point reading green eggs and ham) specifically to block voting on a budget that would have kept the government running. That's like pushing someone onto the rails and claiming the train conductor killed them.

2 things:
1: It was the fight between Harry Reid and John Boehner that caused the shutdown. Moreover It was Harry Reid and the Democratic Majority being unwilling to budge that caused the shutdown. Boehner sent the bill to the Senate like around 5 times, each time loosening his grip on it(relaxing the wording). Reid refused to budge.

2: The bigger issue is Continuing Resolutions... Why was the funding of other government entities even tied to the health care in the least? thats saying you better support something you hate or this thing you love that is lumped in the same bill will never pass.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-03-23 10:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
By Zackan 2015-03-23 10:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »
To judge a book by his cover:

Is this really the face of "everything's gone to ***but don't worry, I will set it all on the right track" the GOP is going to shoot for?

To me, that face looks like the host of a TV show that rivals Bill Maher....

GOP is going to attack him. Karl Rove will be over him like brown on rice.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-23 10:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

ftfy.

Reasonable how? Just because you like the number or because you think we should cut funding for veterans benefits and education? Do you like borrowing from the already near bankrupt highway fund to maintain military funding and trimming NASA back to an amateur model rocket club?

Paul Ryan's budget is a price point budget, not a practical one.
Because it bases it's revenue calculations on historical data instead of saying that the economy is going to grow because Obama.

Like all of Obama's budget proposals do.

The nice thing about Ryan's proposals is that it takes historical data and starts with it, so you have something to argue about. Not Obama's proposals.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-23 10:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

any others I am missing?

2 things:
1: It was the fight between Harry Reid and John Boehner that caused the shutdown. Moreover It was Harry Reid and the Democratic Majority being unwilling to budge that caused the shutdown. Boehner sent the bill to the Senate like around 5 times, each time loosening his grip on it(relaxing the wording). Reid refused to budge.

2: The bigger issue is Continuing Resolutions... Why was the funding of other government entities even tied to the health care in the least? thats saying you better support something you hate or this thing you love that is lumped in the same bill will never pass.

It's a matter of one party continually holding the entire budget hostage over a single piece of legislation they've already exhausted way too much time on. The House budgets weren't worth voting on because Obama would never sign a bill that defunded ACA. Why waste even more of an already short timeframe repeatedly pushing legislation that will never pass? It's brinkmanship at best and sabotage at worst. Heck, TP candidates were talking about shutting the government down in their stump speeches.
By Zackan 2015-03-23 10:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

any others I am missing?

2 things:

It's a matter of one party continually holding the entire budget hostage over a single piece of legislation they've already exhausted way too much time on. The House budgets weren't worth voting on because Obama would never sign a bill that defunded ACA. Why waste even more of an already short timeframe repeatedly pushing legislation that will never pass? It's brinkmanship at best and sabotage at worst. Heck, TP candidates were talking about shutting the government down in their stump speeches.

And here is our bigger disagreement? Why is a 'shutdown' even a bad thing?
nothing 'critical' shutdown, and everyone got back paid.. so it is like it never happened. Only things that really shutdown that made waves was the administration shutting down things that didnt really need to be.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-23 10:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it bases it's revenue calculations on historical data instead of saying that the economy is going to grow because Obama.

The nice thing about Ryan's proposals is that it takes historical data and starts with it, so you have something to argue about. Not Obama's proposals.

Right, lets horrifically underfund everything except defense or corporate welfare instead of raising revenue. I wonder if you'd agree 10 years down the road when bridges are collapsing and we have to bum rides to our space station with the Russians or Chinese.... oh wait, that's already happening with the current funding levels.

And here is our bigger disagreement? Why is a 'shutdown' even a bad thing?
nothing 'critical' shutdown, and everyone got back paid.. so it is like it never happened. Only things that really shutdown that made waves was the administration shutting down things that didnt really need to be.

You care about the little guy, right? How about the millions of Americans forced to go to work without pay? What about the millions not allowed to go to work with no hope of recovering the lost income?

Let's just take a month's salary out of your pocket and see how you feel about partisan dickbaggery.
[+]
By Zackan 2015-03-23 10:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, lets horrifically underfund everything except defense or corporate welfare instead of raising revenue. I wonder if you'd agree 10 years down the road when bridges are collapsing and we have to bum rides to our space station with the Russians or Chinese.... oh wait, that's already happening with the current funding levels.

hahaha
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-23 10:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, let's keep increasing our spending limits further and further. Those loans we made that are due soon, nobody's going to mind if we default on them, right?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-23 10:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hahaha

Care to elaborate?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 61 62 63