First Official GOP President Announcement

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » First official GOP President announcement
First official GOP President announcement
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63
By fonewear 2015-04-17 14:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Sexual intercourse is not a necessary thing to live.
It is necessary for the survival of your bloodline, Not life.

Inalienable rights, constitution, blah, whatever youre just going to repeat your own *** and ignore.

Speaking of *** reads the last 3 pages !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-17 14:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The argument is not about controlling your own urges, but someone telling you you have to repress your urges because you are poor and or cant afford contraceptives. Please dont be willingly ignorant.
So your solution is to toss millions of dollars of tax payer money so poor people can have safe sex because sex is some inalienable right because of urges?
And your argument/solution is to tell people that instead of having sex the way they want to they should have sex the way you want them to.
Nope.

My argument is if you can't afford to have sex the way you want, the government should not be wasting tax payer money so you can have the way you want it. This isn't Burger King.

Instead wait until you can afford it thus allowing the pursuit of happiness to continue.

Damn it now I want a burger and a hooker !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-17 14:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

To end the discussion: sex is not a right it is privilege...that hookers do for a nominal fee !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-17 14:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sexual intercourse is not a necessary thing to live.

Tell that to the woman I'm stalking ! Or as the ladies say "hey you in the bushes".
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-17 14:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

America: That place where you can watch someone getting banged in the *** on cable TV right before you crush their skull but hold the phone if we're gonna provide condoms!
By Enuyasha 2015-04-17 15:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
America: That place where you can watch someone getting banged in the *** on cable TV right before you crush their skull but hold the phone if we're gonna provide condoms!
Didnt you know, providing condoms is the same as endorsing legitimate rape.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-17 15:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-04-17 15:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

However, if someone wants birth control and not to procreate, and the problem is rampant uncontrolled sex without any form of contraception because they cant afford it then....they should keep on repressing sexual urges because they cant afford not to buy things that would allow them not to produce children?
Masturbation. Otherwise the whole argument over not being able to control your urges goes against rape being a crime.
But that is against my religion, sin of onan and all of that.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-04-17 15:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply

EpicFantasy said: »
Wow. Actually I prefer to be self sufficient and not have to pay bills every month. "You know those things that take away the stuff you refuse to work for." Once my "little compound" is complete, I will begin building two more "little compounds" one for each of my children that were "planned". If all goes well I should retire by the time I am 55 and be able to spend time with my children, there children and there children. Then I will die knowing I've done my best by providing for my family.
Why are you giving your kids hand-outs? They shouldn't receive a single bit of help from you if you want them to learn important lessons in independence.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-17 15:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who uses the word compound to refer to a place they live is obviously two degrees from going full Waco.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2015-04-17 15:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who uses the word compound to refer to a place they live is obviously two degrees from going full Waco.
What about jamestown...that was a fun place. You got free drinks and everything!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-17 15:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

What about jamestown...that was a fun place. You got free drinks and everything!

Just don't try to leave or bullets will fly!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-17 15:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
However, if someone wants birth control and not to procreate, and the problem is rampant uncontrolled sex without any form of contraception because they cant afford it then....they should keep on repressing sexual urges because they cant afford not to buy things that would allow them not to produce children?
Masturbation. Otherwise the whole argument over not being able to control your urges goes against rape being a crime.
I don't know what that is, but it sounds good.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-17 15:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When it becomes "lair" or "fortress" is when we should really be worried.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-17 15:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You kidding me I'm still trying to board the Hale Bopp comet !

There is a spaceship on it that will take us to "blissville" !

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-17 15:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You kidding me I'm still trying to board the Hale Bopp comet ! There is a spaceship on it that will take us to "blissville" !

I'm still trying to figure out how to get to Funky Town.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-04-17 15:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You kidding me I'm still trying to board the Hale Bopp comet ! There is a spaceship on it that will take us to "blissville" !

I'm still trying to figure out how to get to Funky Town.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-04-17 15:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Somes guys kinda blog about it
Basically sexual release that won't result in procreation.
By fonewear 2015-04-17 15:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Somes guys kinda blog about it
Basically sexual release that won't result in procreation.

I was going to read that but I'm reached my reading limit for the day !
By fonewear 2015-04-17 15:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What's next, mandatory crack for crackheads who wind up living underneath a bridge?

Pretty sure in Canada they have heroin clinics for junkies.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/world/americas/wus-canada-drug-safe-haven/

As far as masturbation clinics they call them sperm banks !

It's like being a deadbeat dad but getting paid for it !
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-04-17 17:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex is a recreational activity. If it was some god given, or inalienable right, rape wouldn't be a crime in society.
Those of us with functioning logic centers may need to be walked through that one, lol.

Anyway, are you even aware what is being advocated here? (Rhetorical question. The cloud of cognitive dissonance here is so think that hobos can huddle under it for shade.) Rather than accept that poor people will *** whether or not you waggle your finger at them disapprovingly, the oh-so-logically-consistent conservatives here would rather engineer a society where sex is discouraged by making the various methods of birth control less accessible. Conversely, those of us living in reality would rather address the situation directly by facilitating that access as much as possible because we're aware that stopping people from sexing it up is as futile as debating with you. Additionally, the benefits of preventing as many unwanted pregnancies as possible runs completely in-line with the Conservative/Republican desire to remove people off the government teat (remember, most of those bennies go towards children).

Ironically, the former position is exactly the type of moral legislation that liberals are constantly accused of and runs completely antithetical to this totally clever cartoon from a few pages ago.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-17 17:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

In fairness, he was simply imitating me by using the word that I used.

As far as masturbation clinics they call them sperm banks !

It's like being a deadbeat dad but getting paid for it !
That'd be great if we hadn't systematically killed male fertility in the past 40 years. The average 18-year-old in 1960 could've personally fathered every person in the US born in the intervening 55 years. Nowadays, sperm motility and population is massively declined. Exo-estrogens and certain estrogen-like plastics are suspected to be major culprits.

Either way, it means that while we have greater need than ever for donor sperm, the clinics have trouble finding 18-35 year olds who can produce an adequate sample.

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
the oh-so-logically-consistent conservatives here would rather engineer a society where sex is discouraged by making the various methods of birth control less accessible.
The real mind-bender for me on all this is that when Republican politicians and pundits get into discussions of sex and marriage, they regularly cite the many studies showing that Republican voters have more and better sex (according to self-report surveying, that is -- Dunning-Kruger may be lurking somewhere in those results).

If Republicans are happy *** (ignoring the many divorces, infidelities, and airport bathroom ***) AND think people should be responsible about not having kids you can't support, what do you say to a newly-married 18-year-old couple who can barely pay their rent and survive on ramen noodles and peanut butter sandwiches? "Stop ***, you perverts! Marriage isn't about S-E-X!"
By fonewear 2015-04-17 17:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex is a recreational activity. If it was some god given, or inalienable right, rape wouldn't be a crime in society.
Those of us with functioning logic centers may need to be walked through that one, lol.

Anyway, are you even aware what is being advocated here? (Rhetorical question. The cloud of cognitive dissonance here is so think that hobos can huddle under it for shade.) Rather than accept that poor people will *** whether or not you waggle your finger at them disapprovingly, the oh-so-logically-consistent conservatives here would rather engineer a society where sex is discouraged by making the various methods of birth control less accessible. Conversely, those of us living in reality would rather address the situation directly by facilitating that access as much as possible because we're aware that stopping people from sexing it up is as futile as debating with you. Additionally, the benefits of preventing as many unwanted pregnancies as possible runs completely in-line with the Conservative/Republican desire to remove people off the government teat (remember, most of those bennies go towards children).

Ironically, the former position is exactly the type of moral legislation that liberals are constantly accused of and runs completely antithetical to this totally clever cartoon from a few pages ago.

But we aren't living in reality we are living in FFXIAH reality !
By EpicFantasy 2015-04-17 21:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
In fairness, he was simply imitating me by using the word that I used.

Wow. A form of responsibility. Bravo.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-18 00:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Additionally, the benefits of preventing as many unwanted pregnancies as possible runs completely in-line with the Conservative/Republican desire to remove people off the government teat (remember, most of those bennies go towards children).
Giving out free stuff that's not necessary to live isn't in line.

You also can't force hobos to use it even if you personally went out and gave each them some birth control pills and a pack of condoms.

More than likely they'd try to sell it.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-04-18 00:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lulz. At least that's a new one.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-18 04:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lulz. At least that's a new one.
Being fair, he's not strictly wrong.

On the other hand, being so desperate for the basic essentials of life that you'd try to sell something you got for free (much less the many things you stole) is hardly indicative of the healthy economic baseline we want to foster.

Does anyone enjoy being hassled by the homeless and other kinds of unemployable layabouts? There's really only two possible responses, bring them out of their dire straits or kill them. It's strange that those tacitly in favor of the latter never grow a pair, act like an adult, and say so. What do you think happens when you cut welfare funding? I mean, provided you're not Altima and a *** moron and reading some conservative spin about Maine's Tea Party asshat governor (oh, by the way, Altima, I'm from Maine so I know what's really going on, I just don't respect you enough to bother educating you).
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-18 04:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If I was homeless and needed some quick cash I would grab some birth control pills, sell them to junkies and tell them they're some kind of opiates. As long as they can crush em up and snort em, it would probably work for a quick buck.
[+]
By EpicFantasy 2015-04-18 11:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see when I'm doing poorly, even though I soldier on. I haven't been doing so in this argument which, frankly, has me really worried.

We can tell when you finally figure out you're doing poorly. You tend to go into this mode.
Not that I consider any of you to be effective thinkers or debaters
Also, making people more educated and less fearful would get them to vote Democrat.
I just don't respect you enough to bother educating you
Excellent way to defend your position by acting like a token liberal who thinks he knows everything but is always proved wrong.

I keep asking for an explanation of why it's more sensible to make people weaker, stupider, less secure, and more burdened at a higher net cost than it would be to do the opposite and you keep flailing around.
You keep changing your question when you realize this.
I can see when I'm doing poorly.

So we are stuck with this.
EpicFantasy said: »
It is hard to tell exactly what your points are because you flail around so much.

None of this matter though because.
I'm from Maine so I know what's really going on
Being from Maine obviously trumps everything since....
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-18 11:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You seem to think you know me so well, it's almost like you're deliberately evading a ban. Again. And apparently too chip-on-my-shoulder stupid to avoid falling into the same pattern as always.

Crazy thought, though, Altimaomega, before you get banned again: if you want to pretend that I'm the one who can't defend his argument, you might try actually defending your own argument for once. Almost every reply I've seen has been some version of "I'm going to impotently scoff" or "I learned the word 'straw man' last week, so I'm going to repeat that mindlessly." It belies your lack of data and skill when, as always, you're incapable of demonstrating either.
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63