First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Bismarck.Cloudxi
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Cloudxi 2016-01-10 23:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Bismarck.Cloudxi said: »
my biggest problem is, i think the outcome of ren and rey fight should be opposite, rey hurt but gets away. not the opposite. someone who is trained should prob win, even if weekend. also, any1 notice that harrison ford is on IMDB to be in the next movie?

Has it been like that? Like to not ruin the whole surprise in the first movie? Don't think he could pull off a force ghost..

i don't think anyone would click this forum if they haven't seen it yet. but i saw it for the first time like a week ago, when i saw the death it made me think about all the stuff harrison ford has been in so i went to IMDB and saw that. i doubt the force ghost thing too. maybe flash backs? but star wars has never done that. makes me think a lot.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2016-01-11 00:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe flash backs?

My guess. Or visions.

However, IMDB has false information all the time. It's open to abuse much the same as Wikipedia. I'd also bet many things are added or omitted intentionally to inspire discussion and thereby generate publicity.
By Voren 2016-01-11 02:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-8-casting-call-reveals-han-solo-will-be-back-for-force-awakens-sequel-a6785881.html

Rumored he's on casting for the next film. More than likely a flashback for filler from what happened over the course of the last 30 years considering Luke was re-introduced at the end.

As far as a trained force user winning the fight, Ren is the son of a powerful force sensitive and a suggested force sensitive where as Rey is the daughter of a powerful trained force weilder and, if keeping to lore/cannon, another trained powerful force weilder. That and Rey "winning" lends to Ren furthering his descent into the dark side through fear and hate.

Also, maybe said before, but Han had 30 years to try to bowcaster and he's just now figuring out how cool it is? Seriously? Chewi was a let down for me, more comic relief than a warrior, though his going off the chain at the end was pretty damned good.

Looking forward to Rogue One and the additional SW films. Best thing that happened to SW fans was Disney buying LF/LA, if it's one thing Disney can do is roll out content. KotOR 3 needs to be done now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-11 16:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
John Boyega, the actor who plays Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, has dropped a couple of hints at what to expect from Episode VIII.

In an interview with Vogue, Boyega gave a little more detail on the tone and physicality of the next film.

He called the Rian Johnson-directed sequel "much darker," but said that he and co-star Daisy Ridley (Rey) are very excited for it. He also implied that his character of Finn will be a little more action-oriented next time, saying it "will be much more physical so I might be in the gym a bit more."

Boyega's comments about a darker second installment echoes the original trilogy, in which Empire Strikes Back is the dark middle chapter. Director J.J. Abrams recently addressed criticism that Force Awakens is too similar to A New Hope, saying he wanted a "tried and true" mythology and saying that those tropes were around long before Star Wars.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-11 16:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking forward to Rogue One as well, especially since the cast has a lot of people I like, but what I am not looking forward to, what I am deeply worried about, is the Han Solo movie sans Han Solo..oh I mean Harrison Ford.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-12 19:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-01-12 19:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

my biggest problem is, i think the outcome of ren and rey fight should be opposite, rey hurt but gets away. not the opposite.

Way, way too cliche
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-13 15:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-01-14 14:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Darth Vader "rumored" for Rogue One

I mean its all but confirmed, but they are still headlining it a rumor. It doesn't surprise me at all, since the beginning of Ep 4 featured Vader capturing the rebels. So naturally, he will be on the scene for their incursion and subsequent total slaughter. Woo hoo!
By volkom 2016-01-14 15:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-14 19:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-14 20:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Pabu
Server: Sylph
user: Pabuchu
By Sylph.Pabu 2016-01-17 11:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Server: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2016-01-18 04:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So I saw the movie finally last saturday.
I loved it!

So glad I was able to avoid all the spoilers and memes since December.
I was genuinely surprised by some of the characters that showed up and certain events that happened.

It felt like a Star Wars film. And I know that sounds strange but for me, this one felt more... 'complete'.
I can't really put my finger on it.

The old joins with the new; the baton is more or less passed on.
We are ready for a new trilogy, a new generation of Star Wars.

People were afraid Disney would mess up Star Wars, but (imo) they didn't.

I'm more than ready for part 8 =)

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria