R.I.P FFXI
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-11-14 11:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
You just said the game is dead with no hope though. At what point are you helping the game at all with your comments? Just be real, you are either doing it to troll, bring people down or to validate your decision to quit. It's like that previous poster said, people look back at it expecting it to be failing and reassuring themselves of their decision. They don't wanna see it improve, they wanna see it burn. The day it becomes "better" for them is the time they will have to come back with their tail between their legs lol.

For the first time, I can actually agree with Draylo on something lol.

But yeah for some reason FFXI is like a Drug (Probably not Weed or Cocaine) but it's addicting, like playing the lottery once and getting hooked til you finally hit it big or constantly staring at the hot guy who lives down the block who you pass by his house every day but you can't tell if he likes you or not...yeah he may not even know or like you be you are addicted to him...like smoking a cigarette non stop every day (then again I guess that could be considered stalking huh? lol...)

ANYWAY... the point is, some people could consider FFXI their "drug of choice" "their high" and need it regularly to maintain sanity. People who quit, but were always addicted to the game will say "I'm done, no more and I've made my final decision" and will proceed to point out all the failures of the game, some fallible people they've met, etc just to justify their decision to leave and hopes that the game will quit with them eventually. It's human nature.

Some don't want to see others succeed and in this case, if someone who enjoys the game and is very addicted to it, runs into someone who quit the game and who doesn't care much about it anymore, odds are the the one who quit and had negativity toward the game will proceed to take it out on the ones who outwardly enjoy the game.

Some like me, who love the game but don't play it much anymore or don't play it at all anymore can agree that FFXI has always been a part of their lives. The Adventures, the Friends, the Enemies, the Frenemies (the people who you dislike but are forced to get along with for the sake of getting something done) and the Journey getting from start to end. I'll always love FFXI, but I need to put the FFXI Drug down once in a while and focus on life, but FFXI will always be my first and probably only MMORPG I'll ever play.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-11-14 11:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

^that post was so wtf it gave me ebola
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9