St. Louis, Missouri Vs. The Police: Heaven Or Hell, Duel 1! Let's Rock!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » St. Louis, Missouri Vs. The Police: Heaven or Hell, Duel 1! Let's rock!
St. Louis, Missouri Vs. The Police: Heaven or Hell, Duel 1! Let's rock!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 31 32 33
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-14 19:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

God damn it, I leave the country for 1 day, and all hell breaks loose!

Can't you guys get you ***together without me having to hold your hands for you?

Paged: So here's some snickerdoodle.

Guess where I am now >.>

[+]
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-14 19:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
May as well spend a couple million bucks and buy a GoPro for all officers, so we can see things from their point of view. The cop says the guy grabbed for his sidearm and ran, other witnesses say otherwise. At this point, the truth will not come out. All it takes is one person to be biased, and to be the loudest and to say they saw the guy was unarmed, defenseless, and arms up, and the cop shot anyway, and that's what the rest will say they saw, regardless of what actually happened.
Anonymous claim to have records of calls the police made before and after the shooting.

Backup was, apparently, called immediately after the kid was murdered, instead of an EMS. An EMS was one of the last things called, well after police had shoved his body into a PD SUV. Anonymous claims to have a film of this happening as well.

Anonymous also released the identity of the apparent officer who killed the kid. Their Twitter was shut down shortly after this.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-14 19:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sophie Tilgung said: »
May as well spend a couple million bucks and buy a GoPro for all officers, so we can see things from their point of view. The cop says the guy grabbed for his sidearm and ran, other witnesses say otherwise. At this point, the truth will not come out. All it takes is one person to be biased, and to be the loudest and to say they saw the guy was unarmed, defenseless, and arms up, and the cop shot anyway, and that's what the rest will say they saw, regardless of what actually happened.
Anonymous claim to have records of calls the police made before and after the shooting.

Backup was, apparently, called immediately after the kid was murdered, instead of an EMS. An EMS was one of the last things called, well after police had shoved his body into a PD SUV. Anonymous claims to have a film of this happening as well.

Anonymous also released the identity of the apparent officer who killed the kid. Their Twitter was shut down shortly after this.
Anonymous claims a lot. They also claimed to find aliens on Jupiter's surface too (see if you can figure that one out). Edit: nvm, I'll find the link eventually.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-08-14 19:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Anonymous claims a lot. They also claimed to find aliens on Jupiter's surface too (see if you can figure that one out).
One thing you have to take into account about Anonymous is that they have no leaders, hierarchy, etc. What one individual says may mean absolutely nothing. Where were they claiming this?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-14 19:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Anonymous claims a lot. They also claimed to find aliens on Jupiter's surface too (see if you can figure that one out).
One thing you have to take into account about Anonymous is that they have no leaders, hierarchy, etc. What one individual says may mean absolutely nothing. Where were they claiming this?
Give me a sec, I'm looking.

I probably won't find this for a while, I have a meeting in 30 minutes and just checked into hotel.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-14 19:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
What exactly is revolution in this thread going to bring about?

An end to the fascist state?
We can only hope.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-14 19:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

God damn it, I leave the country for 1 day, and all hell breaks loose!

Can't you guys get you ***together without me having to hold your hands for you?

Paged: So here's some snickerdoodle.

Guess where I am now >.>

I want one of these.
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-14 19:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
What exactly is revolution in this thread going to bring about?

An end to the fascist state?
We can only hope.
Screw you I want my wings!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-14 19:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess where I am now >.>
Without any clues or hints I'm going to guess Argentina.
By fonewear 2014-08-14 19:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess where I am now >.>

I was going to say in Hillary Clinton's pantsuit...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-14 19:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess where I am now >.>
The clue was the cookies.

fonewear said: »
Guess where I am now >.>

Eww, I don't want to go near that toxic waste dump....
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-14 19:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Germany ?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-14 19:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess where I am now >.>
The clue was the cookies.
Chillin at the ECB then? lol
By fonewear 2014-08-14 19:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in Ferguson MO baking cookies actually.

#peanutbuttercookiesforjustice
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-14 19:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in Ferguson MO baking cookies actually.

#peanutbuttercookiesforjustice
Kinda like Victoria Nuland handing out cookies in Ukraine?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-14 20:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ukraine is know for cookies and planes being shot down !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-14 20:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ukraine is know for cookies and planes being shot down !

If only there were a way to combine the two... into a cereal! "They're Tragically Delicious!"
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-08-14 21:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess where I am now >.>

Unfortunately, some place that has internet access.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-08-14 23:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So, where's the Tea Party response on these blatant overreaches of government?

we're busy.... ummm....

orgasming over riots

/points at tip of nose

the new sparkley popping tear gas canisters are awesome

Siren.Mosin said: »

skip to 2:40 on the first one
Server: Balmung
By Raein Tilgung 2014-08-14 23:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Anonymous isn't playing around with this. Leaked pictures of the inside of Fergusons chief of police house. Dude has a confederate flag hung up in his living room. Threatening to leak private info like that for every officer in the county.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2014-08-14 23:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Anonymous isn't playing around with this. Leaked pictures of the inside of Fergusons chief of police house. Dude has a confederate flag hung up in his living room. Threatening to leak private info like that for every officer in the county.

this would be glorious
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-14 23:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Hundreds of protesters marched to Times Square Thursday evening, and some confronted police, in a demonstration on behalf Michael Brown, the teenager who was shot and killed by police in suburban St. Louis.

As CBS 2’s Tracee Carrasco reported, a vigil for Brown, 18, was held at around 7 p.m. in Union Square. Protesters then began a march up Broadway and Seventh Avenue to Times Square.

The protesters ran into a police barricade line at 43rd Street and Seventh Avenue. Some tried to push up against the officers, but the officers held their own, CBS 2’s Joe Biermann reported from Chopper 2.

The protesters then moved on to nearby Father Duffy Square before heading back to Union Square.

The Union Square vigil that preceded the march was one of several held in more than 90 cities across the country Thursday night for the National Moment of Silence for Victims of Police Brutality.

As WCBS 880’s Monica Miller reported, the crowd stopped traffic as protesters held their hands up in the air and yelled, “Don’t shoot!”

The chant was a reference to witness accounts that Brown had his hands raised when he was fatally shot by police.

Some protesters held signs with Brown’s face and name on them.

Protesters said a show of solidarity for Brown was needed.

“I think it was a disgrace to this country, and a disgrace to the people,” said Cris Hilo of the Bronx. “We here as a people in New York City are outraged, because even if it’s happening in Missouri, it’s happening everywhere.”

“There’s just, like, a lot of injustice right now,” said Ben N. of the Bronx. “People like me — people like everyone here — we have to, like, live in fear.”

One woman, Serena, was so angry about Brown’s death that she stood on a trash can in the middle of Times Square so she could be heard.

“Eric Garner, Trayvon (Martin), Sean Bell, Rodney King – they can no longer speak for themselves, so we got to raise our voices,” she said.

The Bronx resident was on her way home from work when she ran into the march.

“All these officers are going unpunished for the things they are doing, like they’re above the law,” she said. “Nobody is above the law – not even the people who wrote it.”

Miller reported she saw one person taken into custody at the scene.

Police said they made a “handful of arrests,” but did not give an exact number or reason for the arrests, WCBS 880 reported.

The protest never got violent.

“I respect these officers, I respect everyone here, and I’m just asking for the same thing,” Ben N. said.

Vigils were also held in Harlem; Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn; and Jamaica, Queens Thursday evening, according to published reports.
Demonstrators March To Times Square To Protest Michael Brown’s Death In Missouri
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-14 23:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait for it...

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-15 00:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That's got to be the ugliest phrase in the English Language.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-15 02:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea they can't afford to play around anymore after the person they said killed the guy turned out to be wrong.

By Fumiku 2014-08-15 03:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
5.99 unlimited buffalo wings?
Sign me up!

By fonewear 2014-08-15 07:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so outraged I can barely type this sentence.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-15 07:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so outraged I can barely type this sentence.

I hear ya. I went to St. Louis wearing blackface and both the cops and black people started shooting at me. I'm so confused right now.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-15 07:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

My great great great great great grandfather is black I feel your pain !

So I'm like .04% black cops never leave me alone.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-08-15 07:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 4 ... 31 32 33